Joe & Jill: A Miraculous Litt...

By breeoc97

Joe Biden and Jill Biden are on top of the world, they are the President and First Lady of the United States... More

the scariest day of their lives
needing reassurance + comfort
the biggest surprise
finally seeing jill
telling family!
off home to the white house we go
visiting daddy at work
white house cuddles
meet the kreins
trick or treat!
meeting pope francis
after the gala dinner
a nantucket thanksgiving
jacob has rsv
joe's new voice
cbs sunday morning
1st christmas at the white house
new years day beach day!
babies' first snow!
one year since inauguration day!
jacob's first foods!
instagram pictures
the state of the union
easter roll!
a special + sweet mother's day
covid negative + we are grandparents again!
jill's birthday (pt 1)
jill's birthday (pt 2)
off to kiawah island!
the birthday breakfast (pt 1)
the birthday breakfast (pt 2)
ashley's little surprise
new years rockin' eve!
cute morning wake up
at the elysรฉe!

i love how you look, always jilly

559 16 9
By breeoc97

*Jill doesn't feel confident anymore since having Jacob I'll try and go back to write Willow and Commander's arrivals to the family and maybe a few other throw back chapters! Thank you to joebidenloving for helping me write this! Enjoy! 💖

March 5th, 2022

Jill and Joe's schedules have been so busy lately, with Jill teaching a few spring semester classes at the community college while Joe is busy with everything going on in the Russia Ukraine war and other issues going on in the United States, they just haven't had time with each other.

Tonight, Jill and Joe are both home, which is something that hasn't happened in a while now. Lately, Jill is in bed hours before Joe comes to bed.

Jill just finished taking a shower and she is wearing her pink robe, looking at herself in the mirror.

Jill absolutely hates the way she looks. Jill isn't her fit skinny self like she has been her whole life. Jill hasn't been eating the best due to her busy lifestyle and worrying about Joe and Jacob.

Jill also hasn't been exercising much because she doesn't want to leave Jacob alone with just anyone, she is extremely protective of Jacob.

Jill also hates that you can still see her emergency c-section scar on the bottom of her stomach. It's lighter than was when Jacob was born in August but she is still very self conscious about it.

Jill thinks Joe probably doesn't think she is beautiful anymore and that's why they haven't had any time together.

Joe has just checked on Jacob who is fast asleep in his crib and he has made sure Major, Commander and Willow are settled in for the night.

Jill continues to look at herself in the mirror but she stops when she hears Joe calling for her.

"Jilly? Where are you, sweetheart?" Joe asks out loud as he sits down in bed.

"I'm coming." Jill says softly as she walks over to Joe wearing her robe.

"What's wrong?" Joe asks Jill, worried about how Jill is acting.

"Nothing is wrong. Why do you say that?" Jill says as she sits on the master bed.

"Something is wrong. I can tell. You can't hide your emotions that well, Jilly." Joe says, getting up from his side of the bed and walks over to Jill.

"It's nothing, Joe." Jill tires to wave him off as she sits down on the bed.

"Now, that's simply not true. I know you're thinking about something." Joe sits down beside her and wraps his arms around her.

Joe pulls her to him and holds her back against his chest as he rests his head on her shoulder.

"Don't shut me out, Jilly. Talk to me." Joe pleads.

"I just don't know, Joe. I don't feel like myself. This body isn't mine. I don't look like I used to. I'm just old and bloated all the time." Jill sighs.

Joe can feel her relax in his embrace but at the same time he sees her cheek tense.

He hears her sniffle softly and tightens his embrace.

"Don't say that, Jilly. You're so incredibly beautiful." Joe whispers.

"No, I'm not. I've gained weight since Jacob came and I never exercise anymore. You can still see my scar down there." Jill mumbles and squirms in Joe's arms.

"Don't say that, Jilly." Joe says as tears start to form in his eyes.

Joe doesn't like that Jill doesn't love her body like he loves it. She's always been the most beautiful woman he's ever seen and that hasn't changed.

"I just don't know if or how you find me attractive anymore. I'm just an old hag." Jill sniffles.

"That's not true at all, baby. Not true at all. Don't ever think that. You are so gorgeous." Joe says as he holds Jill close.

"And I don't even see or notice your scar. That scar saved your life and our son's life. You know I can't lose you, Jilly. I could have lost you both that day and I am forever grateful that you and Jacob are both here, healthy and happy." Joe says as Jill looks down at the ground.

"And I don't exercise as much anymore too. But I think we can work something out in our schedules where we can and do it together. We both need to stay fit. Obviously be fit because we are the President and First Lady but there's an more important reason we need to stay healthy and fit, and that's Jacob." Joe says to Jill and Jill sighs.

"I don't even wanna talk about what will happen to Jacob if something happened to us. You know I think about that a lot, probably way too much." Jill says as she tears up.

Jill never though in a million years she would have had a baby at her age. Jill is terrified that Jacob will be a small kid without one or both of his parents. Jill knows that Beau and Hunter had and still have a lot of pain about their sister and mother's passings. Jill doesn't want Jacob to have the same struggles Hunter has had.

"I know you do, and I do too, baby. But we can't think about that far into the future. We still have many many more years to come because we are very healthy. And Jacob has the best big sister and big brother, you know they will do anything for him." Joe says to Jill, kissing her cheek.

"He sure does." Jill sighs and turns around in Joe's arms. Jill pushes them down so they're lying side by side on the bed.

"I just want to feel like myself again." Jill whispers and clings to Joe.

"The fact is Jill that things have changed. We won't be the same as before Jacob. As a matter of fact I think that's for the better. I love seeing you with a little baby again." Joe confesses and kisses Jill lightly.

Joe uses his thumbs to dry her stray tears.

"I love the way you smile when you cradle him in his arms and your eyes meet. I love to find you two sleeping on the couch, it's the best sight I've ever seen." Joe whispers in her ear, kissing her ear lightly in between sentences.

Jill smiles, thinking about how much joy Jacob gives her, Joe and their whole family.

"And I love seeing you with him, Joe. You are such a good Daddy." Jill whispers as she rubs Joe's chest, causing Joe to moan happily.

"You love calling me Daddy, don't you?" Joe asks Jill, causing her to blush and smile.

"I do. Will you make me feel good, Daddy?" Jill asks playfully, causing Joe to smile.

"There's my Jilly. You are such a sexy Mama." Joe says as he begins to kiss Jill causing her to moan.

Jill smiles at him and moves her hands over his chest.

"You're pretty sexy yourself, Daddy." Jill breaths into his ear.

"Let's get this robe off of you so I can see your sexy body, Jilly." Joe whispers in her ear.

"Okay, Daddy. Will you make me feel good?" Jill says with a sly smirk, causing Joe to giggle and smirk.

"Oh, I'll make you feel more than good, Jilly. Now take this robe off and show me your sexy body." Joe says to Jill and Jill smiles.

Jill slowly takes off her robe, causing Joe to smirk as Joe rubs Jill's waist.

"So sexy. Such a sexy, Mama." Joe says as he and Jill begin to make out with each other.

"Mmmm." Jill pulls back and look into Joe's eyes.

"I love the way you smile when you hold my naked hips." Jill says and bites her bottom lip.

"I love to hold your naked hips. I love to kiss them too" Joe winks at Jill before leaning down to kiss Jill's hip bones.

Jill moans happily as Joe kisses her up and down.

Joe tenderly kisses Jill's c-section scar before he kisses up and down Jill's body.

"Fuck, Joe!" Jill yells as Joe continues to kiss her all over.

"Are you wet for me, Mama?" Joe asks Jill seductively.

"Yes! My pussy is soaked for you, Daddy." Jill says as she grabs Joe's head to kiss him a few times.

"Do you want my big cock in your pussy?" Joe whispers as he begins to finger Jill's pussy.

"Y-Y-Yes D-D-Daddy!" Jill yells, arching her body in excitement.

Jill moans happily as Joe kisses her up and down.

"Well you'll have to wait a little longer, baby. I need your body to really beg for it." Joe whispers as he removes his fingers from within her.

"No....please, Joe!" Jill protests as she sees him move off her and stand beside the bed.

"That's more like it, beg for it." Joe grins as he pulls down his boxers and discards them on the floor.

"Please, Daddy. Fuck me, please!" Jill pleads as she bites her bottom lip. She admires the desire in his eyes for her.

"I love when you beg for me, Jilly. I am going to fuck you so hard. You want that?" Joe asks Jill as he plays with her breast.

"YES, DADDY! PLEASE!" Jill yells as Joe bends down to suck on Jill's nipples before sucking on her neck.

Joe places his cock near Jill's hole, teasing her with it.

"DADDY! JOE! Please! Fuck me!" Jill yells as she arches her back in anticipation.

Joe slides into Jill slowly to drag out the feeling.

"I love your wet hole. You're so fucking wet for me." Joe grunts as he starts to pump his hips.

"Yes, Joe. Fuck me, baby." Jill moans as Joe's hand finds it's way to her clit.

Jill presses her hips against Joe's, pressing against them and his hand.

"Fuckkkkk!" Joe says as he goes in and out of Jill's hole.

Jill moans loudly as she pulls Joe closer so she can kiss him.

"Suck me, Joe!" Jill yells as Joe smirks, going down to Jill's breasts and sucks loudly.

Joe tilts his head up again and finds Jill's lips. He can feel her moan into his mouth.

"Let me hear you, baby." Joe growls as he releases her lips.

"I love you, Joe!" Jill moans and her head presses back against her pillow. She's unable to hold her head up as her body tenses with pleasure.

"Yes, baby." Joe grunts as he feels Jill's muscles clench.

He feels his own orgasm forming in his lower back as Jill fights against the pleasure to hold her eyes open. Their eyes connect and Joe can see Jill's mouth drop open in pleasure.

"FUCK JOE! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!" Jill groans loudly as Joe continues to pump into her.

"Fuck, Jill! Me too! Cum, Jill!" Joe yells as he sucks on her neck.

"Baby..." Jill moans as her muscles spasm around his erection.

"Fuck, Jilly. You're coming so hard right now. I fucking love your body." Joe moans in her ear as he can feel his own orgasm travel from his lower back to his balls.

"Joe!" Jill gasps as she feels him pulsate inside of her and empty his come.

"Holy shit, Jilly. My goodness." Joe says as he lays down next to Jill in bed, kissing her.

"Wow, Joe. T-T-That felt s-s-so good." Jill says, catching her breath and rubs Joe's cheek.

"That did feel good, Jilly. Fuck." Joe says as he also catches his breath.

"I love you, Joey." Jill says softly to Joe.

"I love you too, Jilly. Did I make you feel gorgeous and hot again?" Joe asks Jill as he kisses her cheek twice.

"Yes, you did. T-T-Thank you, Joe." Jill says to Joe as he smiles into his eyes and Joe smiles back at her.

Jill and Joe cuddle with each of her on bed for a few minutes, catching their breaths and allowing their bodies to calm down.

Just then, Jill and Joe begin to hear noises on the baby monitor.

Joe grabs the baby monitor and he and Jill see Jacob sitting up in his crib and he is crying, probably due to a bad dream or teething.

"Let me go get him, Jilly. I'll be right back." Joe says softly to Jill as he gets out of bed.

"Joe!" Jill yells at Joe, startling Joe a little.

"What?" Joe asks Jill and Jill giggles.

"Put some pants on!" Jill says to Joe.

"Why? Nobody else is here except us." Joe says to Jill, confused on why she would care.

"I don't want our son to see you naked!" Jill yells at Joe and Joe giggles.

"Why would it matter? He is just a baby, he won't remember." Joe says and Jill shrugs her head.

"I just don't want you to make it a habit. In the blink of an eye, he will be four and wondering why his Daddy is naked." Jill says to Joe and Joe chuckles.

"You're right as always, Jilly." Joe says and puts on his sweatpants before he goes to get Jacob and put him in their bed.

A few minutes later, Joe walks back into the master bedroom with a sleepy Jacob in his arms. Jacob has a green pacifier in his mouth.

"Look, buddy. Who is that? Is that Mama? Is that Mommy? Which name will you pick for her?" Joe asks Jacob as he walks over to the master bed.

Jill has put one of Joe's shirts on and some pants.

"Hi, Jakey! Hi, sweet boy! Come here!" Jill says in a babyfied voice and with a big smile as Joe hands Jacob to her.

Jacob cuddles onto Jill's chest as she holds him close to her.

"I think he has a bad dream about something, but I looked in his mouth and his mouth looks red to me." Joe explains to Jill.

"Let me see, baby. Let Mommy see." Jill says as she looks at Jacob's mouth and sees that his gums are really red and look sore.

"Oh, that doesn't seem so good." Jill says and runs her finger around Jacob's lips.

"He does seem a little red on his lips too." Jill says, cradling Jacob closer to her.

"Have you got dry lips, baby? Do you need some lips balm?" Jill says to Jacob and Jacob coos a little.

Jacob raises his arms to Jill and put them around her neck.

"Oh, Jakey. Give your Mama a hug. That is so sweet." Joe says as he slips into bed next to Jill and Jacob.

Joe puts his arm around Jill's shoulders and pulls her closer to him.

"How do you think it looks, baby? Did something like this ever happen to Ashley?" Joe whispers to not wake the heart sleeping Jacob.

"It doesn't look that bad. I can't even remember if Ashley had anything like this." Jill giggles lightly.

"I do know Ashley teethed around the same age as Jacob is now. Jacob has two teeth already and it looks like three more teeth are coming." Jill says to Joe.

"You are teething a lot, huh? I don't remember any of the other kids teething this fast! I remember Beau had one tooth for the longest time when he was a baby." Joe says as Jill chuckles.

"That sounds really adorable." Jill says happily to Joe.

"Neilia and I thought so too." Joe says softly, remembering his late wife and son.

Jill kisses Joe's cheek, trying to distract him from thinking about Neilia and Beau, because when he does he can become in a sad state for a while.

Just then, Jacob softly babbles at Jill and Joe, causing them to smile.

"Are you still awake, bud? I thought you fell asleep." Joe says as he softly rubs Jacob's head.

"Hey Joe, can you get me the baby Tylenol that is in Jacob's room? I want to give him some before he goes to sleep. Maybe it will help his mouth from not hurting." Jill says softly to Joe.

"Of course, Jilly." Joe says, kissing Jill's cheek before he slip out of bed and walks over to Jacob's nursery and finds the bottle of baby Tylenol.

"How do you give it to him? With a cup?" Joe asks Jill, unsure on how to give a baby medicine.

Joe hands Jill the baby Tylenol and Jill looks at the packaging.  

"No, Joe. He can't take medicine from the little cup yet. I have to use this dispenser." Jill says carefully reading the packaging and fills the dispenser with the correct amount of medicine for Jacob's age.

"Well, we haven't gave a small baby medicine in many years. We haven't even have Beau any medicine yet." Joe says as Jill hands Jacob to him to hold while she gets the medicine ready.

Jill carefully puts the dispenser in Jacob's mouth and slow puts the medicine in his mouth. Jacob gives a nasty face but takes the medicine without spitting it out.

"Good boy! Good boy, Jakey! I know that medicine was icky, but it will help you feel better." Jill says as Joe holds Jacob for a few minutes.

Jacob grabs onto Joe's white chest hairs and Joe quickly stops him.

"Ouch, buddy. That hurts." Joe says, kissing Jacob's cheek before handing Jacob back to Jill to hold.

"You don't say ouch when I grab at it." Jill says with a smirk and Joe smirks at her back.

"Well, it's different with you, Jilly." Joe says as Jill giggles and smiles.

Jacob begins to fuss and Joe tries to rock him but it doesn't work.

"You want Mama? You want Mama? Here she is." Joe says, handing Jacob back to Jill.

"Shh shh, it's okay. Shh shh. Let's go back to sleep, baby." Jill says as she begins to softly rub his back.

"Goodnight, Jakey." Joe whispers, stroking his thumb lightly across Jacob's cheek.

"Look at him go." Jill whispers as Jacob's eyes close heavily as he lays on Jill's chest.

"All babies are so cute when they fall asleep, but it's even cuter when they're ours." Joe says, kissing Jill's temple as she relaxes into him with a now sleeping Jacob in her arms.

Jill smiles up at Joe and wants a kiss. Joe softly kisses Jill and then kisses Jacob's forehead.

"Should we put him back in his crib?" Joe softly asks Jill and Jill giggles.

"Maybe not yet. I want to make sure he won't wake up if we move him." Jill says to Joe.

Jill holds Jacob for another fifteen minutes before she carefully puts him in his crib to sleep.

Jill and Joe then cuddle in bed and sleep together for the rest of the night. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66 10 10
During Spring Break the Simpsons go to Mexico, but during the fall of Biden and the rise of Trump. Biden loses his job as president and gets sent to...
3.6K 101 10
Joe & Jill navigate their way through Joe's COVID-19 diagnosis
4.4K 159 10
This anthology features a series of short stories chronicling the adventures of Joe and Jill, exploring themes of romance, angst, fluff, and domestic...
3.7K 98 5
Dive into the fascinating realm of the five senses - touch, taste, smell, hear, and sight - in the company of Joe and Jill. From the gentle caress o...