Classroom Of The Elite x Oc

By alexkuhar360

What happens when an American boy who has a passion for reading gets transported to a anime world he knows pr... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Year 2 Announcement
Year 2 Prologue
Year 2 Prologue 2
Year 2 Chapter 1
Year 2 Chapter 2
Year 2 Chapter 3
Year 2 Chapter 5
Year 2 Chapter 6
Year 2 Chapter 7
Year 2 Chapter 8

Year 2 Chapter 4

2.7K 92 21
By alexkuhar360

Alex's Pov

Now it is the weekend where the confrontation between the First year Class D and my class will take place, like I had hypothesized before, I think the world is trying to self-correct the timeline of the Light Novels. I think this because if it was not the amount of stuff that I and others have changed would have massively effected the chain of events and derail the cannon.

In the time since the first years got here I have hung out with Elena about 5 or 6 times, she really is extremely impressive, I wonder if she is more skills and intelligent then some White Room students.

All I can do is guess though; I have never seen even an ounce of her true capabilities so I have no basis to evaluate her. The only thing that is certain is she is more impressive than he OAA ratings, and those are already insane.

I am sure Ayanokoji has already had his dinner with Amasawa, that means Hosen is going to try to stab himself behind the dorms, ideally I would like to see it and record it.

Not just to see my guy take a knife in the hand and shrug it off either, in a situation like at this school having the most blackmail evidence as possible on as many people as possible is prudent since you never know when you will need it.

I know Horikita, Sudo, and Ayanokoji will be going to meet up with Hosen and Nanase about teaming up, which will lead to the stabbing. Since I don't remember an exact time whether it was mentioned or not I am kind of just planning on watch the GPS app for contacts, ill watch Sudo since you never know if Horikita or Ayanokoji might turn it off or something for whatever reason to try to be clever.

I sat there watching it for a while until they finally met up to go to karaoke, now I just have to wait for them to start leaving and I will get into position.

Not 5 seconds after the GPS said they entered I heard a knock at my door, since I wasn't expecting anyone and the timing seemed too strange I was hesitant to open the door. Looking out through the eye hole I saw a surprising person, Ichika Amasawa, well she is definitely up to something.

The way she smiled right at me even though I walked to the door silently was unnerving, I instantly started recording on both of my phones and then opened the door slowly.

As soon as the door was opened she stepped into the middle of the doorframe with an unsettling smile, for some reason I fear for my nonexistent chastity.

"Hello Alex-senapi~, I have heard so much from Elena-chan about you. Would you mind if I came in?"

The look she was giving me looks sweet but I could tell refusal would mean that I wouldn't be leaving my room for the rest of the day.

I slowly moved to the side to allow her to walk in, her demeanor seemed playful but I know she can be the devil.

I could tell she was expecting me to be good host so I offered her a seat and some water, yeah I still don't buy tea, and it would be weird to sit there and wait for water to boil for a conversation like this anyway.

After she sat down like she owned the place she spoke again.

"I wonder if your reactions will be just as boring as Elena-chan's, no matter what I say she doesn't seem to get fazed by it."

Is she here to tease me? I doubt it, the timing is too perfect, I guess I will have to play her game for now.

"Was teasing a class at your past school? You seem proud of your ability so I doubt I would be able to be as unresponsive as my sister."

When I mentioned "past school" I saw a tiny reaction from her, not a flinch or anything, more like I saw her eyes turn fiery for split second before she went back to teasing me.

"Maybe, I wonder if you will do the same thing you do to that white haired senpai to me if I cause trouble then?"

After thinking for a few seconds I realized she meant Fuka, I wonder what she thinks our relationship is? To be honest I have only seen her a few times these past few weeks, I wonder if the acting chairman and other white room student know about that or have proof.

"Exercise? I work out enough as it is, sorry I already have a gym buddy, I would think Elena wouldn't mind doing that with you."

I tried to play dumb but her smile only grew, I feel like I am losing this battle.

"Are you suggesting I fuck your sister? I wont lie, she would be nice, even our English teacher would be good. It lowers my self-esteem that would don't want to though. You are such a cruel senpai~."

Wow, she really just cut to the chase with that, it seems she has some idea of the fact that I know much more than I let on though, that is not too surprising but still unnerving. Since I don't know what she knows I decided to make a bold move to get a reaction from her, hopefully she doesn't kill me.

"I would never suggest something like that, if you want someone to do that with, why not do it with your beloved masterpiece? I am sure he would send you to an entirely new world of pleasure."

Instantly her smile faltered and her expression hardened, it seems like I hit a land mine, she instantly stood up and grabbed me and pushed me onto the ground and straddled my waist. If she wanted she could no doubt pound my face to tomato paste, I honestly was scared, I don't want to be murdered!

I probably should have taken into account she is way stronger than me.....

"It seems brother-kun knows something he shouldn't, I wonder what I should do? You could tell senpai~ about me and that would be trouble, I don't think that risk is worth it. Since killing you is out of the question I wonder what I should do?"

I just staying quiet thinking about what to do, after a few seconds she looked down on me with an evil smile. For some reason I felt uneasy.

"Did you know that your sister has many people in love with her, it would be a shame if I created a situation where these degenerates could release their lust on her, no?"

What!? Is this some kind of White Room thing, Ayanokoji did something similar when he threatened to have his way with Kei. To be honest I doubt that would happen if it were Elena, but Ichika is also a troublesome person and one ounce of bad luck or a small mistake could lead to that happening. I know it is not really my place to worry for someone stronger and smarter than me, even if we are not blood related since meeting her we could at least be friends.

To be honest, I get along with her much better than I ever did with my real sister....

To be honest what she said she would do to her was not the main issue, it really pissed me off that she would threaten one of the only people I didn't use my knowledge from the books to befriend.

As my face filled with anger I could see the amusement in her eyes, in all likelihood it is nothing but a provocation, she herself said earlier she wanted me to react. It is my fault for saying something I shouldn't have, but now my anger was starting to over flow.

Since she had pinned me to the ground I couldn't do much so I tried to headbutt her, she easily pulled back and dodged.

Since she move her body up her legs moved allowing me to free one of my arms, I aimed my hand and tried to grab her throat, she was prepared to block but when my hand got close I move my target down and punched her straight in the tits.

I have heard it hurts for a girl when they get hit in the tits so I tried it, judging from her reaction it didn't do much, but it seemed she at least felt it. My feeble act of defiance didn't last long though as I instantly got an elbow dropped on my forehead making me dizzy. While I has stunned she got up and lightly kicked me in the balls, I say lightly, but to me it was the most painful thing ever.

She patted herself off and spoke teasingly.

"Wow, I hope you aren't like that with your other girls, it is surprising you hit me though. As a reward I will leave your sister as she is, I was never going to do anything other than take her for myself anyway. I think it is cute how you worry about her even though she is stronger and smarter than you, last year you were a loser but you still would fight for your genius sister. If I understood families I am sure I would commend you, if she saw this she might really become a bro con."

As I was still on the ground in pain I spoke.

"That really hurt you know, you shouldn't say stuff like that to an older brother though, provoking people always leads to trouble. I do have a question though; would you humor me?"

She turned towards me playfully.

"Why not, you seem like a good boy so I guess I can reward you."

Why does it sound like she is talking to a little kid?

"What are you planning to do about your little friend in Class B, you know he wants to literally kill your idol."

She put on a thinking expression.

"Hmmm, if he gets beat by someone like him I suppose he wouldn't be worthy of my worship, but since it is so tilted to one side I guess I will do something. Why, do you want to help Ayanokoji-senpai for some reason?"

I took a second to think, I hadn't actually put my view into words yet.

"I could say that as someone who understands the relationship between the US and Japan having a strong leader like him in the future would be good in the case that China or Russia became our direct enemies but that would be BS. In all honesty the way I see it, he is the main character and I am a sucker for happy endings, if he can live a happy life after the life he has lived so far I can have hope for my own future. Sometimes a dark ending where everyone dies is compelling, but freedom and choice is a good thing, at the end of the day our time at this school will be one step in our lives. It would be a tragedy for him or yourself to look back at this time as the only free time of your life, as "the good old days" while living in your own dystopian community under the White Room's control."

After that Ichika gave me perhaps the first honest smile in her life, at least I wouldn't be surprised.

"That would be nice, wouldn't it....."

She trailed off and looked off somewhere only she could see, after a few minutes she placed two phones on the table we sat at earlier and I realized those were my phones I was using to record. I guess she noticed them and stopped the recoding. After that she turned to the door and spoke.

"Thank you for the learning experience Alex-senpai! I have definitely learned very much; I'll make sure to take care of your sister and be a good friend. A really good friend~, you were a pleasant surprise and I look forward to what you will do this year. It seems like you are already my second favorite senpai, I hope you will take responsibility."

She even now was still teasing me, she really is a devil, ugh, well now I have the fight behind the dorm to go watch, hopefully I am not too late already.

As I stood up I kept thinking, "holy shit my balls hurt," my head also still is slightly spinning.

I got up and gathered a few small things to record audio and video and then left to go hopefully see one of the most badass moments of the book.

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 4.4K 24
This is a Classroom Of The Elite Fanfic. Disclaimer: I don't own the original story, it belongs to Shōgo Kinugasa. This is just a fanfic based on the...
18.6K 1.1K 17
Pokémon. Some see them as tools other see them as friends. Ayanokouji Kiyotaka has gone to ANHS to learn about Pokémon to satiate his ever growing c...
15.6K 855 9
Ayanokouji Kiyotaka finally achieved what he's wanted since the beginning of his life--freedom. However, freedom comes with it's own set of challenge...
306K 9.5K 93
Fukazawa Yato is forced to go to the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School. Even if he had no motivation to go at the beginning, that wi...