The Marriage Proposal (Tokyo...

Oleh RivkaKwon

"Mr. Sano, it is you who needed me not the other way around." The Marriage Proposal, a Manjiro "Mikey" S... Lebih Banyak

The Marriage Proposal
Story Playlist
0.*
1.
2.
3.*
4.
5.
6.
8.
9.
10.*
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.*
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.*
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.*
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.*
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.*
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.*
52.
53
54.
55.
Special Chapter
56.
57.
58.*
59.

7.

3.3K 127 32
Oleh RivkaKwon

"Uncle Kaku, when will mommy and daddy come back?" The little blonde child asked his babysitter for the week, Kakucho.

"In another week Emma-chan," Kakucho answered as he puts the teacup on the small pink table in front of him. They were playing Princess Tea Party with two of Emma's favorite dolls, a pink Princess doll that she said was gifted to her by her mommy and auntie named Lady Strawberry and a brown bear with blue and red gemstones as eyes gifted by her daddy(but in reality, Koko asked for a custom made one) named Sir Taiyaki.

"But I miss them..." Emma mumbled pouting while looking at the two dolls she owned.

"How about we ask your dad and uncles some souvenirs? " Kakucho encourages the child. His boss, Mikey alongside the Haitani brothers, Mochi, and Sanzu are out on a mission for 2 weeks. It's been a week since they depart leaving Kakucho, Takeomi, and Kokonoi as Emma's babysitters for two weeks. Takeomi went out for a while as they have some problem with one of the Bonten's turf near Roppongi. Kokonoi on the other hand is in the office as one of the managers called for him with some important business dealings, making him the only one available to play tea party with the sad child.

"Emma has a lot of things." The child said which is true. Whenever Mikey or one of her uncles went out. They always have souvenirs with them no matter small or big it is. Heck, her souvenirs from the last mission they had have yet to open by the child.

"I haven't seen mommy and auntie for weeks now..."

Kakucho just then look at the child who still looks for the two women. It's been 3 weeks since then but the child is still attached to both women. They even hired a child psychiatrist thinking that the child was under brainwashing, courtesy of Sanzu Haruchiyo (shockingly), but the result came out negative. The doctor said that it might be because the child longs for a mother or any older female figure which worries them.

Because of that, Mikey and Koko assigned maids that will look at Emma 24/7 if possible so she would not feel lonely and completely forget about those women but it all failed.

"What's going on?" Someone said as he approach the child and the man who looks like he does not know what to do.

"Uncle Koko!" Emma shouted as she runs to him.

'Uncle Koko likes me very much and gives me everything I asked! Maybe if I ask him, then--'

"What it is Princess? Are you hungry? Want to eat with me in the kitchen?" He said as he carries the child.

"Uncle Koko, did you know that you were my favorite uncle!" Emma said joyfully, smiling brightly as possible to the white-haired male.

"Really? I thought it was Uncle Haru?" Koko said teasingly.

'Why does Emma acting like this?' He thought.

"Here I thought I was the real favorite one..." Kakucho grumbled as he looks at the two.

"Nooo! It's you! Well, also uncle Kaku..." Emma said as her voice almost became a whisper as she said her other favorite uncle's name silently so she can't offend either of them.

"Alright. Alright. What it is? What do our Princess want?" Koko said as he sats on the sofa behind them, he then placed the child to his side.

"I want to go and see Mommy and Auntie!" She shouted as she stands on the couch.

"Princess, you know that we can't right? Your daddy will get mad if we went out and meet strangers." Koko said which made Emma confused.

"Why would Mommy and Auntie be strangers? Why would Daddy be mad at Mommy and Emma?" She asked innocently, tilting her head to the side.

"Well, uhmm..." Koko then finds it hard to answer the child's question as he can't just say that 'She's not your mommy. Your real mom is a bitch who loves money.'

That would definitely break the fragile heart of this cute child.

"Your Mommy and Auntie are still busy baking. Remember the story we read last night? Hansel and Gretel? Mommy and Auntie are making a huge gingerbread house!" Kakucho interjected, making Koko thank the gods that he's not alone with the child because he would not know what to say.

"Really!? Emma wanted to see it! Let's go! Let's go!" Emma shouted in glee. She then grabs both her uncles' hands as if telling them to move faster.

'Wrong move Kakucho!'

"Princess, wait! We can't really go out." Koko said making the child stop moving and just standing in front of them like her soul left her body. She then looked up at her uncles with pleading eyes but well, it's not effective at all.

"I hate you, Uncle Koko! I hate you, Uncle Kaku!" She said then runs upstairs. Emma then closes her bedroom door loudly as it echos down the deserted hallway down to where the two adult males stand.

"When did our little Princess starts acting like a spoiled brat?" Koko mumbled to himself as his eyebrows furrowed with confusion.

"I wonder Koko, I wonder..." Kaku said as he walks to the kitchen and get some sweets that the child likes in an attempt on making the child happy again.

-----

Morning of the next day...

"Emma-chan, please open the door," Kakucho said as he knocks on the door but no one replied to him.

"Princess, uncles are sorry. Please open the door. It's 12 now and you haven't eaten anything good and nutritious  since last night." Koko said worriedly. 

When Kakucho followed the child last night, he was shocked to know that Emma lock herself inside her own bedroom. At first, they just let her be so her anger will pass so he just put a plate of strawberry shortcake in front of the child's door. In the morning they found the plate without the cake on it but to their dismay, the door is still locked.

Worried, Kakucho asked the maid for the key but to their surprise, she said that Emma asked her for the spare keys of her room earlier this morning because she locked the comfort room out. The maid said that the child insisted on having every spare of her bedroom door so she reluctantly gave it to her.

"No! Emma will stay here!" They heard a small voice inside, it sounds crooked as if the child cried for a long time.

"Emma-chan, please open the door," Kakucho said, knocking at the door once again.

"No! I want my Mommy! I hate you, uncle!" She shouted back. The two adult males just stared at the door then at each other.

"Should we wreck the door?" Kakucho said to Koko as he looks at the door in front of him.

"Hey, you! That door is expensive! Besides, that would just scare the child and hate us even more!" Koko said as he shields the door. 

As Mikey wants only the best for his only daughter, he asks Koko to look for every unique design and pieces that would make up the child's bedroom. Be it the floor, walls, windows, and furniture. Among them, the door is one of the most expensive ones. It is known to be one of the most expensive doors ever made, the Gioconda Shine door and it cost $34,000. But a single Gioconda door is not enough, Mikey wants a double door for his daughter's bedroom as he always finds it always crowded with men who always fight whoever the first one who will visit/enter the child's room. Also, he ordered the craftsman to make the door as unique as possible that no one will attempt to copy it. That's why it is more expensive than the most expensive door the public knows.

"It's not that expensive! If Sanzu and Rindou pay you with the weird-looking pencil holder then you can even replace most of the doors here!" Kakucho argued.

'That's not the point! This is a personalized door! No one will ever make this one as I threatened them not to sell doors like this again!' Kokonoi thought, pinching his nose bridge because of irritation.

"How about we let her see them for a while?" Koko suggested.

"But--"

"I know, I know Mikey would not like that but think of Emma, Kakucho." Koko said sadly.

"She's been feeling down since then, then Mikey suddenly needed to do this mission making Emma-chan feel all more alone. We might be there for her from the start as her uncles but she still needs her parent figures you know." He added making Kakucho's mouth shut. Kakucho then thinks of it for a while then signed quite loudly.

"Fine! We are both in this together Koko!" He said defeated. Kakucho once again knocks on the child's door.

"No! Emma hates you!" The child shouted at them.

"Alright, alright. Uncles are sorry Princess. Please come out now. We are going to visit your mommy and auntie." Kakucho said, they then heard a loud thud and silent steps inside.

"Princess? Are you alright!?" Koko said in a panic. The door then suddenly burst wide open revealing a disheveled child with puffy eyes and rosy cheeks!

"Let's go!" She said joyfully.

"But first you need to eat Princess," Koko said as kneeled down and fixed the disheveled hair of the child.

"Yes, and you should clean up too. Your mommy will be worried if she sees you like this." Kakucho added as he also kneeled down as he pats her head.

"Okay! I love you, Uncle Koko! I love you, Uncle Kaku!" She said as she run to the nearest maid, asking for food and to get the bath ready as soon as possible.

"I swear, this child will be the death of all us." Koko said as he watched her joyfully converse with the maid.

"That, I will agree."

-----

03/15/2022

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.1M 44.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
873K 40.5K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] lifeยทline หˆlฤซfหŒlฤซn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
114K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...