The Marriage Proposal (Tokyo...

Por RivkaKwon

"Mr. Sano, it is you who needed me not the other way around." The Marriage Proposal, a Manjiro "Mikey" S... Más

The Marriage Proposal
Story Playlist
0.*
1.
2.
3.*
4.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.*
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.*
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.*
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.*
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.*
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.*
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.*
52.
53
54.
55.
Special Chapter
56.
57.
58.*
59.

5.

3.2K 136 43
Por RivkaKwon

"We're now home princess. "
Ran said as they entered the mansion's gate. The said mansion stood as their private home and also their main headquarters.

Emma just look outside the window, looking at the gate that every time she sees felt like a cage.

Emma is really grateful as she has a bountiful life. She lives in a mansion, has tons and maids to serve her and clean up her mess. Have loving uncles who always play and spoil her. Her dad also loves her very much but she always felt like something is missing. Something that she longs for a long time now.

"I miss mommy and auntie... " The child murmured catching the attention of the three older males in the sedan.

Rindou look at the child concerned then to his brother and to his friend.

"Our lovely Princess, it's alright! Uncles will play with you a lot from now on." He said,  reassuring the child.

Emma just look down and pouted.

"I want to see daddy. " She said, Ran smiled at the child. The three adult males then just immediately went out of the car.

Ran then grabbed Emma and they started to walk inside the big mansion.

"Hey, you think those two women brainwashed our kid? " Sanzu mumbled as he look concerned at the sad child. He is frowning, unlike his usual crazed look.

"I don't know. She seems completely attached to them but it's just one night? Is that even possible? " Rindou mumbled back at the man.

"I don't know, should we call a psychiatrist? " Sanzu suggested.

"Really? Coming from you Sanzu Haruchiyo? " Rindou teasingly said as he look at the pink-haired man like he's out of his mind. He just shook his head as he jog closely to where his brother and cute niece are.

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean!? You fucking jellyfish! "

-----

"Princess! "

"Emma-chan! "

"Baby! Where have you been? "

"You're dad's so worried about you. We're all worried about you. "

Another four older males said as they saw the young child who's being carried by Ran.

"Uncle Koko, Uncle Taku, Uncle Omi,  Uncle Mochi... Emma's back... " The child greeted sadly. She then look away as she buried her head to his uncle Ran's chest and let a loud sign.

"What...? What happened to her Ran!? " The older man with a long scar to his face, Takeomi Akashi. He's worried as Emma is unlike her usual bright personality.

"She's ---"

"Did she get kidnapped!? Did they do something bad to her!? " The man with long white hair said.

"No Koko, but---"

"What did they do? Do you know them Ran, Rindou, Sanzu? Are they from that organization that failed to have a deal with us? " Another man with a scar on that traced from his forehead down to his left eyes said.

"Kakucho, calm do---"

"I think we should track them. Do you remember what they look like? Wait, did you guys kill them already? " The other older man said. He has a serious face and lines are visible to the side of his eyes.

"Mochi-san, wait---"

All four of them just discuss their own conspiracies with each other, not even glancing at the older Haitani who was about to explain what happened. Rindou and Sanzu just laughed in amusement as they look at Ran's irritated face.

"Shut up first okay!?" Ran shouted frustratingly. He then signed quite loudly as he put the child he's holding to the nearest sofa.

"Emma was not kidnapped! " Emma chimed in, making the men inside the room look at her.

"Really? Then that's a relief, Princess. " Kokonoi said smiling at the little girl.

"Yes! I'm with mommy and auntie! " Emma said finally smiling brightly and excitedly at them.

'Mommy? ' They thought as they look at the three men who were together with the child with confusion.

Ran just shrugged his shoulder.

Rindou looks away.

Sanzu just snickered crazily at them.

"Who's mommy and auntie? " another voice asked making the 7 men flinch.

"Who's mommy and auntie, Emma? " He asked again as he walks down the stairs. He has white undercut hair and was wearing his usual black shirt and pants and black slippers. Black eye bags are noticeable as if he had not slept for a long time.

"Daddy! " Emma shouted as she run where her Daddy is.

The man with white hair then grabbed the child and continue walking where the sofa is. He then sits on it, with his child sitting on his lap.

Emma looked at his dad in confusion.

"Daddy doesn't know who's mommy is? " She said as she frowned at him.

The other 7 men looked at the child confused then at their boss.

They're still on edge as their boss almost made a bloody massacre when he heard that his child was gone missing.

"I wonder... " He mumbled to the child as he looks at her big black eyes that reminds him of his younger innocent self.

"Emma, you should not wonder by yourself next time. " He said, changing the topic. He then hugged the blonde girl tightly as his past exhaustion drifted away.

"I'm sorry daddy... " Emma said. She then look at the man who she was with before she went missing.

"I'm sorry uncle Haru... " She said, tears threatening to fall down.

"It's alright baby, your dad almost killed me but it's al---"

Takeomi then smack the pink-haired mouth shut and glared at him. Sanzu just rolled his eyes at the man and raised his both hands like he's surrendering. Takeomi then removed his hand.

"It's alright Princess. As long as you're safe. "

But Emma still cried after hearing that. She realized how selfish she is. That it is wrong of her to just wander off without any of her guardians. She realized how worried his Daddy and uncles are when she's gone missing.

"Shi--- , Sanzu it's all your fault. Now she's crying!" Kokonoi said as he attempts to wipe the child's tears away. But Emma just continued to cry.

"Emma... It's alright, don't cry. " Her dad said while patting her head.

"Are you angry with Emma, daddy? " She asked.

"No. It's Sanzu's fault. Not yours sweetie. " He said making the pink-haired man look at them dumbfounded.

"Me?  Why me again!? " He shouted.

"Well, who else. She was with you when she went missing. " Kakucho said looking at Sanzu irritatingly.

"What--? "

"Anyway, what's that? " Mochi asked as he look at the big pink paper bag Sanzu's holding.

Sanzu then looked at the pink bag he was holding, then at the crying child.

"Emma-chan~ stop crying now. I'll give you a strawberry shortcake if you do~." He said as he slowly approach the father and daughter.  Emma then looks at him.

"From Mommy's...? " The child asked. Sanzu then placed the big pink paper bag on the table in front of the child. She then suddenly went down from her father's embrace then run to the table.

"Uncle Haru, plate! " She said excitedly.

"Answer my question first Emma-chan," Sanzu said as he looks at the other older men around them, he then smirked.

"Who's your favorite uncle? "

Emma just looked at him with confusion, she wanted to throw a tantrum as she wanted to eat the cake she from her mommy and auntie as a gift faster.

"Obviously Uncle Kak---"

Before Emma said the name of her favorite uncle, Sanzu then grab the pink paper bag and wiggle his eyebrows (if even that's possible) in front of the child.

'This blackmailer pink-haired bastard. ' Ran and Rindou thought as they looked at the most pettiest man/uncle in the whole wide world.

"Obviously Uncle Haru! " Emma said giving Sanzu the most satisfied smile.

"Good girl," He said as he patted her head. He then looked at the guy who was supposed to be her favorite uncle.

"Kakucho get some plates. " Sanzu said arrogantly. Kakucho, not really wanting to fight in front of the young child gives Sanzu a glare but still goes to the kitchen to get some plates and forks.

"Someday, I'm gonna kick that addict's ass." The man mumbled to himself.

-----

3/13/2022

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

456K 16.3K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
577K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
111K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
952K 36K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...