Forever together- An Alexbell...

By isxlation

Isabelle Fuhrman meets Alexander Ludwig during The Hunger Games. They immediately become friends and realize... More

Forever together- An Alexbelle Fanfic
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (!!!)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
sequelยฟ?
sequel pt2

Chapter 20

2.2K 47 7
By isxlation

Alexander POV

I totally messed up. I yelled at Isabelle because of the twins. It's not her fault were having two. I shouldn't have yelled at her.

Now we're not speaking as we drive to Vancouver. She is listening to music, and I'm focusing in driving.

It's now 11:53. Maybe she wants to get something to eat.

"Are you hungry?" I ask.

She looks up from her phone and says, "Sorry. What?"

I repeat my question.

"Oh yeah. Sure! Where to?" She answers.

"We could stop at Panera Bread." I suggest. Her face lights up right away. She nods her head violently. I laugh.

"There's one about a mile ahead." I say. She nods, this time less crazily.

I take the exit and pull into the parking lot. I open the doors for Isabelle and she walks in.

Now. What to order? Ham, cheese, and lettuce sounds good. Isabelle thinks so too. We order and sit down.

"I'm sorry that I yelled." I say gloomily.

"That's okay. I know it's a surprise." She replies.

I laugh. "It's a real surprise!"

She leans in and kisses me. I kiss her back, but I pull away after a few seconds.

The waitress brings our sandwiches out on a tray. We finish eating after a few minutes.

"That was really good!" Isabelle says. I laugh, choking on my last bite. She whacks me on the back until I stop coughing.

"We should probably go." I say.

We walk out and get in the car. In 3 hours, we will be in Canada.

I'm excited to see my parents, but I wan to see Sophia even more. I love her. She is so cute and nice. She even thinks I'm a good big brother.

"I'm excited to see Sophia." I tell her.

"Me too! Finally I can have some girl time!" She exclaims. That's good. She deserves girl time, since she can't go dress shopping until next week.

She starts to yawn. I tell her to go to sleep. She nods, and drifts off. I am soon left alone to drive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.8K 2K 36
Clove discovers a powerful secret about her bestfriend, Cato, and if anyone found out, he'd be dead. Something unimaginable happens after their first...
11.8K 223 7
Tig wanted nothing more than to get into Odette pants. While in the process of trying to do so, they ended up becoming friends instead.
1.7K 4 23
What if Cato and clove met before the games? What if they were enemies? Turned friends, turned to something else... What if Katniss and Peeta weren't...
12.3K 262 23
Follow the journey of the real two star crossed lovers, Clove and Cato as they fight for their own lives and each other. โ™ก