Amore mio 2

By AnnaMoon138

Arranged marriage turned out to be all they could ever dream of and more: love, wildly burning passion that k... More

Disclaimer&Aesthetics
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.

24.

3.7K 82 225
By AnnaMoon138

Her.

Out of Milan and back home with our little beans.

Today is the day of the flight to Berlin for Tini and Nic's, Ariana and Angelica's competitions. Everything is packed and ready, we made sure of it yesterday. Nicolas will meet us at the airport. Tomorrow all tournaments will start.

Right now, though, we have spare 2 hours and I plan to make use of those.

I exited my closet, biting my lip as I took in my mouth-watering husband, who is getting a little surprise. I approached our grand bed and gently kissed his back, leaving prints of my lips because of tinted lip balm.

Mhm, what a sight.

I tossed my phone aside and leaned a bit closer to him, kissing his shoulders fondly, running my fingertips along his muscles, bloody melting at the feeling that I cannot get enough of.

"Mhm, bambina."- murmured my beloved man hoarsely, sighing as I massaged his muscled, delicious back, kissing his neck.

"Buongiorno, marito mio."- I whispered in his ear seductively, stroking his strapping arms ever so lightly, earning beyond sexy, knees-buckling smirk. (Good morning, my husband.)

Him.

Her husband.

Fuck, sì.

I turned around, smirking as Cami was quick to straddle me, my greedy eyes sweeping up and down the sight that is so damn enough to make me shatter.

Goddamn.

See-through, pink fabric with tiny, black flowers embroidered on it is nothing because every-fucking-thing is on the finest display. That flimsy bra and thin thong are meant to be turned into pieces of nothing. That sleek, luminous, silky skin is heavenly and those long, curled, shiny, light blonde locks glimmer so fucking beautifully in the lazy morning sunlight. Natural and comely beauty of her angelic face.

Cazzo, that's my wife.

"I am not going to ask if you are in the mood."- murmured in satisfaction Cami, pressing her luscious lips against mine, kissing me amorously and slowly while grinding against my erection, making divine, firm motions that are killing me so damn much.

"How can I not be?"- I said coarsely with smirk, gripping her firm, handful, juicy ass in my hands, squeezing it salaciously, swallowing her feathery moan in heated, demanding kiss.

My hand skimmed upwards along her dainty back, cupping her perky, firm, breast, biting her plump bottom lip, earning sweet moan. Cami kissed me passionately, opening her mouth, my tongue tangling with hers in lewd dance.

Her.

Nothing can compare to the feeling that he gives me.

Leo turned us over, sitting up between my legs, and stripped us down, making me melt at the assault he rained on my chest, trailing down to where I need him the most, making my eyes flutter close in ecstasy.

"Mhm, así."- I moaned, running my fingers through his soft, shiny, very voluminous, midnight black hair, my back arching as he devoured me lecherously.

I bit my bottom lip, my hips digging in the mattress of our bed as pleasure intensified, my mind hazy and absent. His tongue taunted my clit vigorously, moving so-so-so good, while his hands skimmed upwards to my breasts, squeezing firmly.

"Dio, sì."- I spoke breathlessly, moaning without filters once he went rougher on me, his gruff groan sending shivers down my spine.

My hands tugged on his hair as sheer sigh escaped from me at teasing rubbing of my nipples, light pinching and possessive fondling. The duo of his tongue and mouth is killer combo, one that will never stop astonishing me.

"Leo."- I murmured through short breaths, my eyes shutting close and back arching so damn much as his velvety, skilled tongue did ravishing twists and turns, making me come undone in split second.

"I am not done, amore mio."- said smokily my husband, pinning my hips down, and kissed my inner thigh as I bit my bottom lip, already pooling myself even more as I soaked up the fact that he is going to feast on me like it is his only and last meal of his life.

Nothing can be better than loving, tender, sweet, affectionate husband, who is god of sex in bed.

Leonardo didn't stop after 2nd orgasm, nor did he after 4th. I lost count of how many climaxes he gave me, drowning in enjoyment: gentle and slow switched onto hungry and amorous - divine feeling. His long, slender fingers added to the satisfaction, colouring the pleasure in new, indescribable shades.

"You are so fucking sweet."- groaned my husband, capturing my lips in delirious kiss, my body slave to his touch.

My legs eagerly parted as his tip ran along my opening, my arousal dripping on him. I cupped his sharp jawline, melting in his kiss, both of us moaning as his thick, veined dick eased into me half-way before he pulled out and went back in fully.

"Cazzo."- moaned Leo fruitily, fisting sheets as I parted my legs more, dying to have more of him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, our lips caressing feverishly while he kept our hips joined, making deep, slow strokes, rolling his hips so good. Our rings contrasted the warmths of our hands, yet it only added to the euphoria.

"Cami?"- he said warmly, my green eyes locking with his beautiful, hazel irises at the sound of my name that I hear rarely from him.

"If I said I want a baby with you, would you want it too?"- asked my beloved man with softness in his honeyed voice, making me idle as I gazed in his loving eyes, unable to believe that he is open to that.

"Sì."- I answered without hesitation, both of us smiling like puppies as he kissed me devotedly, making fine stroke into me, hitting my g-spot, swallowing my feathery moan in the kiss.

A tiny son or a tiny daughter from my husband.

This is something I have been so cautious about, yet I couldn't stop my mind wondering away from the idea of having just 1 more little bean. Every trip to baby store is a test and when Leo goes with me, it is extra hard to stop thinking about it.

Yesterday, when we were leaving Milan, I had a video chat with mama, whose words only gave that baby fever a green light. Because of that talk, when my love was playing and chatting with our sweet bambini, I struggled to look at Leo in a way that wouldn't scream about need to ask him to throw away my birth control, take me to our bedroom and give me his baby right then.

Hearing that he wants to welcome one more sunshine into our family is everything that I could possibly want.

Him.

That conversation with Martin hasn't been giving me peace for days.

I cannot stop myself from thinking about having another child with Cami because I fucking want it.

I want one more little sweetie, boy or girl, and I want to go through all those moments again. There are so many things that can possibly occupy us with why not have another baby: very big age gap with Adriano, Domenico and Mateo; 16 is "a lot" by some people's stands; our youngest babies are just 6 months old; we have a lot of big projects and events coming up; seems like I will be having Mafia shit to deal with; our eldest sons are very serious about their partners, therefore, having a family of their own - but all of it doesn't seem valid enough, especially not when bambinos drop questions about whether they will have another sibling and our parents asking whether there will be one more Russo.

I really didn't think that she wants it, after all, we did say that we are not planning to expend our perfect family, but something deep down has been telling me that my love is not against it and cazzo, I am so damn glad that the hunch was right all along and that I brought this up now.

"Does that mean you will give me a baby?"- asked softly Cami with heart-melting, breathtaking smile, glowing with joy, and fuck, I don't know who is happier right now.

"I'd love nothing more, darling."- I confirmed, kissing her rosy, plump lips fondly, losing myself in her as she hugged me tightly, melting in my arms.

We couldn't detach from each other for a long time, high on love and delight, busy kissing and making sweet love until it was the very peek of our bliss.

My heart blossomed as Cami kissed me fondly while I gently slowed down until stopping, buried deep in her, smiles plastered on our faces. She cupped my cheek tenderly, the two of us relishing in the news to no extend, laying face to face on our sides.

All would be fucking great, if not something fluffy rubbing against us, making us detach in confusion.

Fluffy is not meant to be here, with all due respect, because my beloved's silky, sun-kissed skin is smooth as fuck and I do more than enough to maintain myself in shaving aspect.

"The fuck you are doing here?"- I said as Nalla and Mimi confidently stubbled out from beneath the covers, having entered our room mere minute ago at most: we have been in more than a few positions, we would have noticed them.

"Aww."- spoke my beloved as two kittens-twins rubbed against me, really having a bad timing.

"You are so damn lucky bambini love you."- I said, patting tiny kittens, not being that much of a cat person, just like our sons.

Again, my princesses will get anything from me, including those little bundles, whose fur is on every black piece of clothing that I have. How it gets there - I have no fucking clue, but for my girls, I am willing to bear it.

We put Nalla and Mini down on the floor and they effortlessly got occupied with dangling toys, rolling on the rug.

I kissed my beloved fondly, cuddling her tight to myself, smiling as she radiated sweetness, peppering my face with kisses.

"I think, little ones will love the news."- spoke Camila with dazzling smile as I kissed her forehead, gladly letting her snuggle into me.

"They certainly will, mio amato tesoro."- I agreed, being sure that our kids are beyond excited to have a sister or brother.

We lazied in bed for a little bit more until taking a cosy, mellow shower together.

"I love you so much, principessa."- I spoke from the bottom of my heart, worshipping my wife in ways I never knew it is possible to adore.

"I love you more than life, vita mia."- murmured genuinely Cami, pecking my lips, and I eagerly kissed her dotingly, my heart flourishing in love for her and children she blessed me with.

I smiled as Cami kissed my cheeks, the two of us done with bathroom regiments, yet far from being done extra affectionate and smily. My arms wrapped around her slender waist and I hugged her lovingly, leaning on the sink area as she snuggled into me, kissing tattoo of her beautiful name on the right side of my chest.

"I think, we really should get pregnancy tests upon our arrival home, piccola."- I said warmly, looking forward to the new chapter of our fairytale.

"Maybe even before that?"- suggested my sweetness, kissing me affectionately, wrapping her lean, dainty arms around my neck.

"We can do that."- I agreed, feeling extra excited and extra happy - feelings that are clearly mutual.

The two of us began getting ready for the departure slowly, having unexpectedly enough time for everything.

I took Prada T-shirt and matching trousers with jacket, adding suitable shoes. I styled my hair peacefully, keeping track of baby monitor since it is nearing 8AM - time that twins usually wake up at. I sprayed my cologne on my neck and wrists, wore classy Rolex and hid my key chain underneath my T-shirt - it is private to me, so I don't show it off.

"I am going to check on bambini, amore mio."- I said with a smile, pecking her cheek as she is styling her lustrous hair at the vanity.

"Mhm."- hummed Cami mellifluously, giving me that specific look, making me smirk.

I'd say it is perfect mix of hearty eyes and "fuck me hard and now" type of look: silent compliment that I am loving.

"Don't forget that we are staying in our penthouse, baby girl."- I reminded her, kissing her exposed shoulder tenderly, smirking devilishly at twinkles of seduction in her soft green eyes.

Our penthouse means I have enough things to keep her busy with: handcuffs, lube, plug, oils, blindfold and all of that in our soundproof bedroom. I will definitely give my sweet wife a fine night.

Her.

My handsome husband went to look after our children and I finished getting ready.

Pretty and sleek hairstyle. Gorgeous and dewy makeup with nice wings. Beautiful undergarments. Comfy, yet sexy, silk set in ivory shade: blouse and trousers. Jimmy Choo heels and bag. Cartier. My perfume on my neck and wrists.

I glanced at my appearance in the mirror, exiting my grand closet with victorious smile, knowing that I have just earned myself a punishment.

Why?

Sexy blouse with a few undone buttons means no bra. No bra means my husband's desire will get extra insatiable and that means I will get sweet punishment.

"Ciao, piccoli."- I cooed quadruplets, crotching down to their level, giggling as they merrily jogged to me while their hot daddy is holding Eliot and Francesca, rocking them lovingly.

Dio, how am I supposed not to get baby fever?

"Mamma, papà."- chirped Lucas, Emilio and Maximiliano, dashing to us, all set and dressed for the trip.

"Buongiorno, tesori."- we replied contentedly, returning their adorable hugs.

"Are your sisters awake?"- I wondered, gently fixing Lucas's voluminous, wavy, midnight black hair.

"Sì, they are getting dressed."- murmured our boy, clearly liking head rubs - daddy's copy.

"I am going to feed twins."- I said warmly, taking Eli and Fran when they began pouting, making grabby hands at me.

"Do you need any help, mia bellezza?"- asked sweetly Leo, rubbing our boys' backs while they hugged their little siblings.

"No, grazie, amore."- I replied, kissing him lovingly.

I took twins to their nursery and sat on the cuddler chair, peacefully settling in, smiling as they effortlessly calmed down and ate happily, being such cuddly teddy-bears. I kissed their foreheads, my heart fluttering as I thought about how soon I could be bearing one more little daughter or little son.

Once twins ate, I tidied them up and fixed myself before going downstairs with them, grinning like a puppy at the sight of the most stunning bouquet awaiting me.

He never fails to astonish me.

"Papà got you flowers too, angel."- I said with a smile, handing Francesca her little bouquet, melting as she giggled, smelling flowers - something she always does with her bouquets.

I laid twins in the crib and they played peacefully, making my ovaries burst. Oof, to get pregnant soon.

"If I catch anyone eyeing you in that, I will ruin them, mio amato tesoro."- spoke my husband territorially and fondly, hugging me from behind, my bum against his crotch as he caged me between his delicious, 6'7 physic and the crib.

He definitely likes what he noticed and I am definitely getting punishment, but in-between all of it, he still managed to make me smile out of such warm and mellow feelings: he doesn't mind me being braless, wearing whatever I want and showing skin in any amount I want. Dio, if anything, he hypes me up to wear anything I wish and boosts my confidence when it drops.

I turned around in his embrace and kissed his plump lips devotedly, melting because of his cute and charming smile.

Martina's P.O.V.

I wish everyone to wake up to voice and text messages from their loved one and to be as smily as Nic made me today.

I styled my hair lightly, applied very shimmery and natural makeup before getting dressed in gorgeous, new pieces that I got with mamma yesterday: Gucci blouse, black biker shorts with sexy top from Prada. I buttoned the blouse, leaving only lower 2 buttons undone. I took suitable, cute trainers and sprayed my perfume on my neck. A few earrings, rings and a lovely necklace.

I eagerly packed my mini Prada backpack and dashed downstairs, grinning when the most stunning bouquet greeted me.

I am such daddy's girl.

"Ciao, mia piccola farfalla."- chuckled papà, hugging me lovingly as I squeezed him, smiling brightly.

"Ti voglio bene, papà."- I said genuinely, cherishing that I have such perfect, tender, caring papà. (I love you, dad.)

"Ti voglio bene, tesoro."- stated papà sincerely, kissing my forehead gently.

"Tini!"- chirped my tiny siblings, making me giggle as I came to them.

"Ciao, mie piccole nettarine."- I said, hugging Enzo, Fede, Lu and El, kissing their cute cheeks. (Hi, my little nectarines.)

Mamma craves nectarines immensely when she was pregnant with quadruplets, so hence the nickname. It is adorable to us, so it sticks around.

In no time we settled at the table for breakfast, this consists of vanilla waffles with Nutella, fruit, tea and orange fresh.

"Our classmate Ricco said he now has 5 little siblings."- said Max, bringing up something we are hoping for til now.

A tiny sister or brother.

Just 1. Can be more, we'd love more, but we are opting for 1 at least.

I glanced at mamma and papà, who smiled brightly, making me grin.

"Does that mean we will get a sibling!?"- Sofi asked in thrill and our parents nodded, getting all of us to grin like the happiest puppies in the universe.

"I am so ready."- stated joyfully Luc and Emi as I nodded, being so-so-so-so set for being cool and loving big sister one more time.

"Just don't rush to tell your grandparents and uncles, ragazzi."- said papà, drinking orange fresh, hugging mamma adoringly as she nuzzled into him.

"We promise."- my siblings and I replied cheerfully, knowing that grannies will definitely do happy dance: they really-really want another grandchild, grandpas are more chill, though, they are in that team too.

Entire breakfast we couldn't shut up about babies, being too excited to welcome a little Russo. We even called Adri, Dom and Teo, informing them on the news, getting by far the most optimistic about it.

After delightful meal we headed out, driving to the airport.

"Will Nic play with us?"- murmured Maxie, giving me puppy eyes, causing me to giggle.

"He'd love to, buddy."- I replied, loving how close my beloved young man is with my siblings and parents, who are my everything.

Well, papà is cautious with Nicolas, but he trusts him with me enough to let us be alone, which confirms that mi papà approves of my boyfriend, which is great and means a lot to me.

In some 30 minutes our Range Rover parked near our jet and just in time because familiar, polished to perfection, black Mercedes G-class stopped nearby. I eagerly unbuckled my belt and dashed out of the car, turning into puddle.

Those plump, full, pink lips are so-so ideal and kissable; adorable dimples and oh, that irresistible smile; defined cheekbones and sharp jawline; picture-perfect, up-turned nose; flawlessly shaped brows; the longest, the darkest, the thickest lashes gives his honey-brown, eyes so much depth, making them extra spellbinding. Dewy, smooth, ideally maintained skin is kissed by marvellous Italian sun. His hair is my weakness, my guilty pleasure - very voluminous, silky, shiny, so curly, chocolate brown hair has my heart racing.

Casual clothes could never look better: black jeans, pitch black T-shirt, denim jacket and white trainers - he looks prepossessing. Black T-shirt is tight in all the right places, proving how athletic, strong and muscular he is. Shiny Audemars Piguet hand watch and a few rings - killer details. Scent of bergamot, sandalwood and peppermint - my favourite fragrance.

I ran to Nic, clinging to him like koala as he scooped me up in his muscled arms, hugging me tightly as my legs hooked around his lean waist and arms wrapped around his neck.

"Hi, mio biscotto."- I murmured happily, gazing in his honey-brown eyes that I worship with all my heart.

"Hi, mia anima."- said Nic, his velvety voice giving me butterflies.

I smiled as he gently leaned in, asking my consent, consign that my family is here, and Dio, that gave me wildest tingles of the warmest sensations. I closed the space between our lips, hugging him tighter once his plump lips tenderly pressed into mine in a slow, sweet kiss.

"Sei così bella, mio piccolo sole."- stated lovingly my beloved young man, laying feathery kiss on my lips, my cheeks flushing pink as I smiled so contentedly, feeling over the moon. (You are so beautiful, my little sun.)

His soul, his little sun, his love, his princess, his sweetie - sì, sign me up, per favore.

"Sei molto bello."- I spoke profoundly, blushing as he smiled cutely at me, kissing my nose tenderly. (You are very handsome.)

He set me on my feet delicately, taking me aback with mesmerising bouquet that contains all of my favourite flowers, including cotton balls, which are hard to get in this season.

"It is so pretty."- I murmured, my heart racing as he kissed my forehead, holding me close.

"I am glad you like it, mio dolce."- replied Nic with dreamy smile, showing off his irresistible dimples.

In matter of seconds he got squeezed by my siblings and the sight was enough to make something in me tingle.

The way he hugged them, spoke to them, reacted to them - he is incredible with children. Not appropriate, perhaps, for now thought, but he definitely will be amazing dad.

My heart raced once the door of his car opened he got 4 bouquets out, as well as sweets from U.S. - where he was for 1 day for a tiny tennis training. Nicolas gave Sofi, Angie, Ari and mamma flowers, treating my brothers to candies and promising to play with them whatever they want.

I giggled as my sisters squeezed my boyfriend, who returned my brothers' and their hugs, looking extra perfect to me now. In a long while Nic was all mine and I hugged him, murmuring how much I love him, not really processing anything else.

It means the world to me that he is on such relations with my family.

In a moment we settled in our jet and I eagerly nuzzled into Nic's side, smiling as he kissed my forehead, holding my hand delicately.

"How about a little date after the first round, mio fiore?"- asked my beloved man with a smile, giving me butterflies.

"I would love it, mio biscotto."- I replied cheerfully, giggling when he smooched my cheeks cutely.

We played with my siblings peacefully, chatted with my parents and just relaxed before a sleepy yawn escaped from me.

"Tired?"- whispered Nic, cuddling me mellowly, stroking my back.

"Maybe."- I murmured in his neck, relishing in his fragrance, wrapping my arms around his rugged bicep.

I slept very well, I was and still am hyper, but his embrace is just so...Nice.

Him.

I smiled profoundly as I watched my daughter snuggle into her boyfriend, who is cuddling her very gently, gazing at her like she is indeed his whole world.

Tini shifted and glanced at me, as if asking for permission, and I nodded, being sure that she is responsible enough to have such permission. He seems very mature and trust-worthy, he hasn't given a reason why not to trust me.

I want my daughter to be happy and he makes her happy. I am not going to stand in the way.

Her.

"You let them stay in a room alone."- I said with a smile, sitting on my husband's lap as he hugged me, kissing exposed part of my cleavage.

Tini went to one of the bedrooms with Nic at his permission and approval. I am more than sure they Nicolas just cuddles her as she naps, but the fact that my love allowed it is awe-worthy and proves him working on himself for our daughter.

"I trust Tini immensely and he has enough of my trust to be alone with her."- admitted my husband, clinging to my chest like a baby, making me smile at his cute, yet baby-ish self.

"I am very proud of you, amore."- I said softly, kissing his forehead lovingly.

"Mhm, that doesn't dismiss the fact that I will shoot him on the spot if he dares to touch her."- added Leo, squeezing my breast gently and possessively.

"What about grandchildren?"- I wondered as he caressed my chest, kissing my neck.

"From our boys - sure, I'd love that."- murmured protectively my husband and I giggled, kissing his cheeks, cupping them tenderly.

"Mi papa didn't expect grandchildren from me either and yet, I am the only one, who had kids in the Reyes bloodline."- I reminded him, remembering how cautious my papa was about us having our first baby.

"I don't care: she is way-way too young to have children."- denied my husband, being set on it, his protectiveness leaping over the roof.

"Are you initiating something, Mr Russo?"- I wondered, smiling as he kissed my sweet spot, sneaking his hands under my blouse.

"Am I succeeding, Mrs Russo?"- asked my beloved man and I nodded, kissing him gently.

"Mamma!"- chirped Eloisa and Luisa, having their plans, making us detach.

"Cannot wait for tonight."- chuckled Leo, pecking my forehead before scooping our girls up on my lap.

Him.

We arrived in 3 hours and what a surprise awaited us - heavy as fuck traffic that made us reach penthouse in another 2 hours - 7PM by local time.

After dinner bambini went to play video games with Tini and Nic, Cami is feeding twins and tucking them in for sleep, I am trying to make quadruplets eat vitamins, which are liquid-ish for the easier intake.

"Perché no?"- I sighed, not understanding what is the problem today - they eat them effortlessly daily. (Why no?)

I scooped Lorenzo in my arms and rocked him, kissing his cheek.

"Non hanno un cattivo sapore, tesoro mio. La mamma e il papà saranno molto felici se li mangi."- I said warmly and very calmly, being exceptionally patient dad and husband. (They don't taste bad, my treasure. It will make mummy and daddy very happy if you eat those.)

I rubbed his back as he calmed down. I took the little bottle and offered it to him again.

"Solo un po', mio piccolo principe."- I cooed him, smiling as he took the bottle and drank slowly, relaxing more. (Just a little bit, my little prince.)

I kissed his forehead and waited for him to drink entire little bottle before repeating the process again with his siblings, having a tiny issue with Eloisa.

"Non piangere, mio piccolo mondo. Ti amo tanto e mi piace tanto quando sorridi."- I soothed her, gently wiping away her tears, hugging her lovingly. (Don't cry, my little world. I love you so much and I love it so much when you smile.)

Seems like flight and long car trip messed with their once easy-going and happy moods.

"Shh, va tutto bene."- I comforted my little girl, kissing her cute cheeks as she clutched on my T-shirt, leaning on me. (Shh, everything is okay.)

I rocked El slowly, walking around the room, looking after my baby girl.

"Shh, sono qui, mia piccola."- I soothed Eloisa, stroking her tiny pretty head with my thumb. (I am right here, my little one.)

Minutes passed, Enzo, Fede and Lu are asleep by now and El is only starting to calm down.

I kissed her cheek, smiling as Cami came to me, holding our twins lovingly.

"They are not asleep yet?"- I whispered quietly and she nodded, clearly calming them down.

"Seems like they were in no mood to travel."- I said amusedly, having grasped as much.

And here we want something from them: eat, take vitamins, be tucked in for sleep. Well, in any case, we are calm and collected, ready to soothe down any possible tiny tantrum that our sweeties could possibly have.

In a while twins calmed down and Cami fed them while I tended to our little girl.

"Do you feel like trying again, piccola?"- I whispered, kissing El's cheek as she reached for the bottle.

I gave the little pink bottle to her and smiled as she drank slowly, leaning on me, being nestled in my arms. In mere 5 minutes our little sweeties were taken care of and we went to our room, showing quickly before changing for bed and cuddling under covers.

Just as I saw about to kiss my wife, just as she was about to ditch her sexy, silk nightgown, our twins woke up from their sleep and got all of our attention.

In spite of us planning to have wild night, we didn't get annoyed because we fucking love parenthood: good, bad, peaceful, messy, planned, unplanned and so much more. Our kids truly are our joy.

I took twins to our room and we got under covers, cuddling our baby boy and baby girl, enjoying innocent cuddles immensely.

I look forward to adding one more angel to our beautiful family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 81.3K 49
He took a deep breath. Than began to lower his hand further south, down my neck, stopping at my cleavage. He took an even deeper breath, closing his...
9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
1M 50.1K 89
Hit 100k - September 2 , 2023 Hit 500k - October 30 , 2023 Hit 1M - May 9 , 2024 • What would happen to a girl who was forced into this marriage...
3.3K 194 19
Arina a 24 year old has always wanted to live a freely but being in a abusive mafia family has not made this happen . One day Arina's father announce...