Asgardian Wolf Queen

By HavenSea3

Everyone remembers the legends of the feud between wolves and vampires. But what happens when the whole stor... More

Prologue
Character Aesthetic
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13**
Chapter 14
Chapter 15**
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22**
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34**
Chapter 35**
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39**
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49**
Chapter 50**
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54**
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilouge

Chapter 33

7.6K 157 3
By HavenSea3

After the ceremony ended we all headed back to mine and Paul's place to celebrate. Emily and the girls already had everything set out by the time we got there.

The evening was full of laughter and just spending time with the family. Everyone ended up getting Paul and I gifts.

We opened them while we were all together and thanked everyone for everything they had done to make this day before possible and perfect. Emily did a fantastic job on cake, and the girls did great getting the food.

"So how long are you guys going to be gone?" Jared asks.

"Probably a year. Honestly we both need time to just be together without any kind of drama and to heal after everything. Where the eternal pack used to live in Asgard, I actually started having Uncle Thor hire men to go out and build a cabin like village for all the pack members. To live there one day when we don't need to be here. So our place is done and we are going to just take time for each other.
Im leaving Fenrir, Bucky, and Steve here so please unless it is super serious and someone is dying, please do not contact us. And I'm saying that as nicely as possible." I giggle out.

We all kept hanging out till about 7:30pm when it was time for Paul and I to head out. I told Paul not to worry about clothing because it would already be taking care of in Asgard.

Uncle Thor is waiting for us as we say our goodbyes to everyone. We make our way over to Thor and I made sure to hold onto Paul.

"Hold on tight. It's your first time in the bifrost so it will probably make you kind of dizzy." I say. His grip gets tighter on me and uncle Thor yells out for Heimdall.

The bifrost opens and here we are. I have missed this view of the palace. "Welcome back My king, and welcome home Queen Rieka. And king Paul, welcome to Asgard." Heimdall says.

"Alright, before you take off to your village, there's some people who want to see you and meet Paul." Uncle Thor says. Paul noticed there was only one horse waiting and was confused on how we would make it to the palace.

"We can phase here openly. Asgards people know of our pack and accepts us as protectors." I say then phasing into my wolf. Soon Paul phases too and we run along with uncle Thor across the rainbow bridge.

We phase back and started to follow Uncle inside. As we were walking I heard four voices I hadn't heard in a while. I turn around to see the Warriors three and Sif walking our way. I squeal happy to see them and ran over to Sif giving her a bone crushing hug. The guys stood around waiting for their turns.

"Alright, where is this husband of yours?" Sif asks. I turn around and point to Paul standing next to Uncle.

"Damn Ri, you did good. Look at him."

"Yeah, tell me about it. But him not wearing clothing is a dream." I whispered to her. I look over to see Paul smirking knowing he heard what I said.

"Well Paul, this is the Warriors three and Sif. They helped raise me and Fen, and then helped train me as well." I say

"Hello, it is nice to meet you. Ri has told me stories about you all." Paul says with a warm smile.

We all gather together for Uncle Thor to announce to the people of mine and Paul's marriage. While we were waiting for the gathering I showed Paul around the palace a little bit and told him some more of my childhood stories.

It is time for us to stand in front of the people of Asgard to announce the marriage, and Uncle also went ahead in announcing the funeral time for tomorrow night. I have been doing kinda better since losing Angel, but I still have my moments stuck in my head feeling like a failure. Paul most of sensed that I wasn't doing okay in that moment and pulled me closer to him. He gave me a reassuring kissing on the side of my head as he kept his grip tight against my waist holding me close to him.

Once we finished up in the palace, Paul and I started saying our goodbyes to uncle, the warriors three and sif.

"Alright, thank you all again for everything. We will see you guys tomorrow night for the service." I say.

I lead Paul out of the palace to head to the packs kingdom area. We phase and take off towards our location. Even in wolf form it's a bit a ways away. But the scenery is beautiful. I've missed being over here.

We finally get to the cabin and phase back. "Damn Asgard is beautiful. How are you not staying here more often? I mean this is your home Ri." Paul asks.

"Yeah I know but after everything that happened I thought it was best to stay in La push. Plus you were there and I didn't know how you'd feel about leaving there. That is your home." I say.
"Yea I guess that makes sense. But baby, how about we make this our actual home. Fully ours. And La push can be the vacation away. Yea I'll miss the guys but I'll have you." Paul says.

"Yea actually about that, so I've been thinking about giving the guys and their imprints an option if they want to be apart of the eternal pack for life. The 5 protectors will still be main protectors that run everything, but everyone else could be members. You know? If they keep phasing they won't age and neither will their imprints or I can make a mix to where they stay the same age forever and it passes down with their families as well. I don't know I'm still thinking about it." I say

"Baby I think that would be great. We can keep thinking about it. Let's go look around this beautiful cabin we will be calling home for the next year." He says.

Cabin

Living room

Kitchen

Master bedroom

Master bathroom

Spare bath

Spare room1

Spare bath 2

Spare room 2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 6.3K 55
COMPLETED / PAUL LAHOTE FANFICTION Alexandra had never thought anything bad would happen to her. When it did, it devastated her. She moved to Forks...
178K 5.5K 40
"You doubt I'd kill you? You don't even know what we are and your just assuming you can win that fight? That almost funny." "No Paul, what's funny is...
1K 40 11
A Paul Lahote fanfiction Disclaimer: this story will be set in the 2023-2024 year. There will be Bella bashing and Edward bashing. There will be no J...
318K 7.4K 38
After Lillian Black phases and fight what she has to do, she runs away. When she moves back to La Push after 2 years she stays away from everybody ot...