First Crush ( Free De La Hoya...

By Freefanshufan

"Don't Forget to suck his lips!" ................ So this is the end.. The story ended before the beginning... More

1. FIRST MEET
2. MY EVERYTHING
3. NEW BEGINNING
4. BC SOL
5. STARE
6. INSANE
7. DISTRACTED
8. SORRY
9. ENCOUNTER
10. THE STADIUM
11. STAND
12. THE OWNER
13. BATTLE
14. KNOW
15. PAY ATTENTION!
16. MAN
17. WAIT WHAT!!!!
18. OH NO!!!
19. I KNOW
20. REPLAY
21. YOU
22. BETTER
23. JUST LIKE SHU..
24. MOMMY WAKIYA MODE
25. WE WON!!
26. TRUST ME.
27. WHAT THE-?
29. CHEEKS
30. IMPACT
31. LIL BRAT
32. SPACE OF MY HEART
32. BIG DEAL
Sowwy-

28. NEW BLADER

1.2K 51 128
By Freefanshufan

(Holly Cheeze!
This is hotness!
I've liked many pics of Free on Printest.. I've shown them to you as well.. But this one, It's the best out of the best!!
My heartbeat went crazy seeing this
Credits to The Maker!!)

Y/N'S POV:

"Today you all will be battling each other to determine the squad placement. Only Free's spot has been set. Kris and I will be observing and by make the final call." Read announced as everyone was gathered in the training room

Listening to Kris, we came to know that it's for playing for the team in the Official Battles of the European League, to which Valt was told that he's tired of tests earning a comment from Trad," If you don't like it, you can go home whenever you want!"

"Oh right! I'm in!!" Valt said and Honcho added," Go for it, Dude!"

I chuckled at that. Maybe they're lazy at times, but it's not necessary that they'll compromise blading. All the test whinings over on hearing about leaving. Who would want to leave when you're a part of the top team and can learn alot?

My attention went to Free who started walking towards the exit. Is he going?

"Leaving?" Kris asked as she noticed Free moving.

Free stopped and looked at them saying," It's not like I have to be here, right?"

"Ofcourse you do! You're the team captain. Why is it-"

"I'll win, no matter what. That's how I lead the path."

Free made Trad silent. Looking at Trad, I knew he was upset. Free should have stayed, seeing he is the team captain.. But somehow he's also not wrong, afterall it's a time wastage for the top blader to stop and look his teammates competing each other. He's pretty confident, his eyes show that, his body language as well as comments show that. He's actually a leader. He'll win.. But he could have stayed..

"You're saying this so that you can see him more right~?"

Unbelievable! She's not stopping at all! Always finding ways to tease me! Ughhh!

"Oh come on! Even the readers love me~ They love it whenever I say this to you~ I'm their favourite!"

Favourite my foot... Free is their Favourite!

(*Cough cough* Don't Break the fourth wall! )

Kris rolled her eyes and a small smile appeared on her face," See you later."

As he walked towards the exit as he said," Just let me know how this all plays out." And then, he went..

I'll be lying if I said it didn't mattered me that he went. I personally wanted him to stay.. atleast, for a short while.

"He's hopeless!" Trad cried as he frowned. Pretty angry I guess.

"Free doesn't think any of You are worthy of his time. That stings.Doesn't it? Get out there and prove him wrong. " Kristina said in a firm voice. A great way to Manipulate.

Trad blowed the whistle," Let's get started!"

After that, we all battled each other and showed our potential. Numerous battles occured and the focus was clear on everyone's face. Trad was continuously analysis each of us. Even Kris was keeping a close eye at everyone's performance.

I had a battle with Stan Hamburg. It was a tough one but I won with a burst Finish. He's a pretty good player, just a bit scary when he shows his teeth. Though that didn't effected me at all. But the way he looked at me in anger when he lost, was actually pretty scary. What's his problem? What was he expecting? To win? From me? Well, there are Reasons why BC Sol called me here on it's own.

Even Valt and Django were having a battle with each other. Seeing Django, it was clear that he had a problem with Valt. He and his group had always tried their best to taunt us. They'll try their best to put us down. Having issues with us. But they need to know that we are also pretty strong.

Valt's battle started with Valtreyak having a bad start and Django's bey continuously hitting it causing it to hit the walls of the Stadium and gaining speed and balance. Now when Valt did Rush Launch, Valtreyak bursted Django's bey giving a victory to Valt who cheerfully jumped.

Trad made changes on his tab and by looking at Django, I knew he was upset.

After some more battles, the session ended.

"Thank You. That concludes the placement battles." Trad said after blowing his whistle.

"Next, we have a NEW BLADER  trying out for the team." He said causing Murmurs to spread in the place.

A new blader? Nice!

"Seriously?" Django asked.

I heard steps coming as I looked at the direction of the steps and seeing the person, my eyes widened.

There was Standing none other than Silas Karlisle, With Hands in his pockets and Giving Everyone his sinister smirk.

"Surprise.." He said in his husky voice.

"It's Silas!!?" Valt and Honcho said in unison.

"What's he doing here?" Stan Asked.

"Hey! Isn't he on SunBat United?" Rickson asked.

Yeah! You can't be a part of two teams simultaneously! It's not allowed!

"Is he allowed to be at two squads at once?" Shasa asked.

"No it's not like that.It stands at the moment,he isn't at anybody's roaster." Trad explained while looking at us.

"Bingo. I'm up the grass." Silas said while eyeing everyone. And when his eyes landed on me, his jaw clenched but he smirked evilly at me.. Don't tell me he's angry at me?

"Okay! But why trying join our team?" Valt asked.

His gaze went from me to Valt as he adjusted his glasses," Why not? I can go wherever I want to? Didn't I? Besides, the way I see it, I'm trying to be in with you in team to get a top spot in place."

"Hey! You don't know that!!? A man's greed is always his ego." Honcho said in a heavy tone trying to sound effective.

"He's already proven he's upto the task. I'll be willing to accept him based on his past performance." Trad said while looking back at Silas.

Whatt!!! Is he serious!? He's not the team owner!

"I insisted on trying out. I thought you would never stop whining if I did it." Silas said while rubbing the back of his head.

"Rantaro! Whatever you call it. Step out onto the stadium because you're the chosen one!" He said while looking straight at Honcho with a sinister smile on his face and the look on his face showed the only one thing, Confidence! He's one of those people whose confidence is actually on a very high level.

Honcho was furiously glaring at him. "The name's Kiyama!!-"

"Not how is it going down. I'm the one you're gonna have a face off with." Django cut Honcho as he came in front of him facing Silas.

"What's with him?" Stan Asked in confusion.

I know why is he doing this. Losing from Valt, he is upset and also thinking that everyone will be questioning him. If he shows his worth and power against Silas, then his reputation will be back and also even better. He's insecure..

"Let's get one thing Straight! Kiyama is the second tier blader round here. If you wanna be on BS Sol, you gotta defeat me! Someone from the top team." Django said pointing at himself.

"Sure. That will give you a chance to prove if you're half as good as you think you are. Kiyama, don't think I'm not coming for you." Silas said as he gave his creepy smile.

Both of the boys stood across each other with the stadium in between them. Django, filled with his pride of being in the top team and Silas, mocking him like he did to everyone.

The battle begun and Django ordered his bey to show the moves while Silas Smirked. Both the beys collided with each other and within the blink of an eye, the battle ended bursting the bey of the Purple Haired Boy... For the second time today...

One strike and it's done.

"I told you to check your ego at the door."Silas mocked as he smirked.

Django walked as if he saw a Ghost and Murmurs of Shock, Disbelief, Praises were heard.

"You're up Kiyama! Show me what you're made of!" Silas said pointing at Honcho as Honcho walked towards the stadium and stood Accross him," Alright! I've never been more ready to this!"

Why is he so interesting in battling Honcho? Maybe because he was the only blader left when he had the chance to battle us all in the friendly battle.

Silas will be using his left hand against Honcho, with Django he used his right.. But against Honcho he'll be showing his full power without showing mercy. Just because he didn't battled him?

The way Honcho was looking at Satomb, he must be having a strategy. Even Guy Spear's bey was a Defence Type in the battle, Just like Silas.. Maybe... he's thinking about using a similar strategy? But what scared me was that Silas was smirking evilly looking at Honcho... Don't tell me he knows the plan already!?

"Look out Bro! I think he's into you!" Valt yelled taking my attention. I guess even he noticed Silas' expressions.

"No need to worry about me!" Honcho yelled back at him.

After the referee's order, both the beys moved vigorously in the stadium but the thing was that Silas tilted his launcher at the end moment.. He knew... Roktavor sharply took the centre While Satomb Circled it.. Honcho is using the same style.. Silas ordered Satomb to which it tilted to an angle colliding with the Stadium Floor time and again and Circling around the Stamina Type...

It wasn't a mistake. He's got some mad skills and that's for sure... But what was even worse that Honcho wasn't knowing any bit of the technique Silas is using... He commanded Satomb to do Cyclone Loop as he wanted to end the Show, which according to him was getting boring..

As the beys Collided, Roktavor Bursted in a few seconds shocking Honcho and Silas won.. "And that's how we do it in the big leagues, Kid!" Said Silas as he put his hands in his pocket and made a creepy face.

"Welcome Silas Karlisle. It's a pleasure  to have you on our team." Kris stood up from her Chair as She said this. The smile on her face told that she was clearly impressed by this Broccoli Head..

Silas is a strong blader actually. He defeated Valt, Honcho and even me. I'm pretty sure he can defeat almost everyone here. So what's the point of being here if he knows it's difficult for all of us to defeat him? It's not helping him? It can only benifit the team rank. But... Well... I said he can defeat almost everyone here, Not everyone.. Cause there's still someone who defeated him easily.. That's the reason for him to join this team.. That's the reason for him to come here.. He's here for Free..

As per Trad's orders, we started dispersing from the Practice Hall.. While moving, my thoughts were filled with Silas.. He was here for Free.. Was he this desperate to battle him and defeat him? His eyes showed focus, Determination and Concentration. He wanted to Win against Free. But he doesn't know that it's easy.

I continued moving until I felt an Aura right behind me. And trust me, It was creepy, weird and disturbing. I turned around and was startled to See the Green Haired Boy showing me his stupid Grin.

"Well well well, Who we have Here?" He said looking straight into my eyes. Seeing him, it was clear that he was still upset with me. Afterall, Free taunted him because of me. Though it was fun..

"What do You want?" I asked being annoyed by him. Was it Rude? I don't mind it at all.

"I swear, If he tries to come any closer to you. I'll yell in such a way that even Free, who can't hear me, will also hear!" Affire said with Determination.

"Why are you the Angry one? For your Knowledge, Lil Brat, Don't Forget that You're also one of reasons I'm here." He said as he smirked at me.

I knew it. It was because of what Free said. Reason he was smirking soo badly at me when his eyes landed on me. What will he do? Hit me? Torture me? Break me? He can't do anything in here. BC Sol doesn't allows any kind of Violence. And if he tries, I'm pretty sure he'll be out of the team and his dream of Coming and defeating Free will be shattered. Then what will he do?

"You're nothing compared to me. You will see that the upcoming battles will not be the one that we had before. You'll see defeat.." He said while eyeing me. So he will Battle me and Try winning in the best way he can.

I chuckled at that," Everyone saw how you defeated me." Is he serious? It was a close battle, and I'll make sure to defeat him in the future battles. I turned around and started walking.

But my movements stopped feeling his hand on my shoulder. He was right behind and I could hear his breathing. What he is trying to do huh? "Don't ever say that. Murasaki admires you, that doesn't means everyone will." I heard his scary voice. My breath hitched as I shoved his hand and continued walking a bit faster. When I walked, I heard him laugh crazily. He's a bloody crazy psyco!! I don't wanna meet this Idiot. I'll not cross paths with him. Weird Egoistic Arrogant Man!

I went to the dorms when I heard Honcho whining and Punching his pillow while sitting on his bed in frustration. Typical Honcho. "Aahh!It makes no sense how I let him beat me! Hahh!"

"Well The Cyclone Loop was amazing" Kitts said.

"He just got lucky!!! That was a total Luck!" Honcho screamed.

"Hey! Calm down!" I said trying to calm him down but stopped saying any further when I heard the door open and saw a panting worried Honey Coming in.

"Total Bad New! Ha..ha..ha.. Django" She said while Panting. We all were shocked. What happened to him?

After listening everything from Honey we Ran down the stairs and reached the Exit Gate of BC Sol, we saw Django moving away with his suitcase. Yes, he was leaving the team.

"Django!" Both Valt and Honcho yelled for him to stop but not facing us. Shasa, Honey, Kitts and Stan were along with us.

"Is it really true that you're quitting the team?" Valt asked.

"How can you turn your back on us?" Stan asked in disbelief trying to stop his friend.

Well, He wasn't able to take the defeat from Valt. Maybe his team rankings are effected badly. It's difficult for him to be here. But still, he should have stayed. We're Afterall a team. We lose, we win, but that doesn't mean we are enemies and should take our loss to our heart.

"You might have not heard this yet, but I found out that I got down Grade onto the B team. I can't accept this emotion like this. I decided to move on and leave BC Sol." He said in a very sad voice. Anyone could tell he was breaking inside.

"There's some mistake!" Stan said stepping forward in a worried tone. He was really trying to stop his friend.

"No. It's the only way forward. I'm going to a place where my talent would be recognised. I must." He said as he turned his head just a bit to face us.

"It's means you're gonna transfer over to another team?" Kitts asked him.

"I have a reputation to rebuild." He said. His broken voice was now filled with determination and will power.

"I hear you." Stan said in a sad voice accepting the truth.

"Goodbye Stan. This is not The End." Django said as he started walking again crossing of the boundary of BC Sol. And this time, he's not gonna be back. We saw his figure becoming smaller and smaller.

"Gaah! You ruined everything!!" Stan yelled as he ran back in. Django's going out had a great impact on him. He must be sad.

"No way this is our fault." Honcho said while tapping Valt's shoulder.

"Yeah.. It's not... " I mumbled.

"Django!!! See you in the Stadium sometime!?" Valt yelled looking at the retreating figure. He must have heard it.

"Good Luck Django.." I said, more to myself actually..

Even though we both didn't had any interactions and it was clear from his side that he didn't liked us at all, just because we were strong and gained attention easily.. Somewhere deep inside, I wish that Stan isn't badly effected by this. It doesn't feels good to lose someone. The basic reason for my gloominess was that I knew how it feels. I've had this feeling before as well. I hope he doesn't feels very broken. I've felt, and it was difficult to get out of it easily.

It was evening. The sky was Dark. Time to go back. We all started walking back to the Building, towards the Dorms. Talking about how it wasn't our Fault why Django went and also That he should take Care of Himself wherever he'll be going to.

"It is really my fault?" Valt mumbled to himself to which Honcho sighed and Forcefully Smacked his back, Though for him it was Practically Patting.

"Dude Comeon! It wasn't at all!! We all know that!! Stop thinking sooo much! How know you become A Dragon when You think so much and start Giving out Hot Steams from your Face!!" Honcho Reassured him.

"A dragon? " Both Kitts and Honey asked in curiousness.

"Yeah. That's his special ability." I said.

"Ohhh! That seems interesting! We wanna see!" They both squealed.

"Uhh... Well for that, we'll wait for him to come up on stage.." I said while chuckling.

We all parted ways as we went in to our Dorms. Sitting on my bed, I was thinking about what all happened Today.

I found out about the World Wide Power of Shu's Charms. We trained alot where I saw Free's extraordinary abilities. Then During Practice, A New member joined the team and that was none other that Silas Karlisle who's having grudges against me. Django left the team and Stan is upset about that.

I sighed after I came Back doing Night Routines and layed on the bed. I'm a bit Tired.. Can't this story be fast forwarded?

"Ohhh nooo~ This can't be! You have to do soo much! Breaking the expectations of the Lovey Readers!!"

Yeah yeah. But stop before this Hyper Girl comes and Shouts at us again. Slowly closing my eyes and Fell into my Dreamland away from all this mess.

(This Idiot.. I'll make her build the wall again.. No worries, she'll do all the construction by herself. No help.. From not even Free... He never broke the wall!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 38 22
"Imagine how it feels to have all that power, in expense of everything else" It's time. The legend festival is right around the corner. Everyone has...
19K 471 10
WARNING: THIS IS CRINGE AND WAS MY FIRST STORY ON WATTPAD! BULLYING, AND SUICIDE!!! ( ON certain chapters) You and Shu we're the best of friends...
11.2K 632 15
"I couldn't get enough of him. I was tired and sore but I didn't care. I didn't want to sleep. I wanted the ache. I wanted him in me, all the time. ...
11.4K 221 31
y/n l/n a girl who belongs to the real world who is known for the famous anime company but no one knows her evil name "the underworld beast!!" the fa...