Their Omega || BakuDekuKiriTo...

By azaluvx7

In which four alphas want a pup but can't conceive on their own so they find an omega. ⟵⟶ don't own any BNHA... More

⟵Meeting Her⟶
⟵Moving In⟶
⟵Phone call⟶
⟵Izuku's Date⟶
⟵Katsuki's Date⟶
⟵Court and Rescue⟶

⟵Shouto Day⟶

8.4K 255 92
By azaluvx7

A/N: my bad for not updating. I've been super fricking sad lately. I'm working on it tho. have this chapter tho!

⟵⟵⟶⟶

Y/n wakes up with strong arms wrapped tightly around her waist and a face buried in her neck. She's perfectly warm and as she opens an eye and sees red and white, she realizes why. She smiles to herself and gently runs her hands up his back, carding one hand into his hair. Shouto shudders under her touch and hums, pressing his face closer.

"Shouto."

"Hm."

"Morning."

"Mornin'," he grumbles. "Did you sleep well?"

Shouto shifts, pulling her closer and gently running his nose up the crook of her neck.

"I did actually," Y/n grins. "Feeling a bit like myself again."

"Thas good," Shouto mumbles, his breath ghosting over her skin. "I slept like a baby."

She snorts. "Yeah?"

"Mhm," he presses a featherlight kiss to her scent gland. "'S been a while since I've slept in a nest. Miss it."

"None of you den?" Y/n frowns.

Shouto shrugs. "Yeah, Kats likes to den, but denning isn't the same as nesting." He trails kisses up the side of her jaw before showering her face in them. Y/n giggles and closes her eyes, letting him be. Admittedly, her omega is content with the affection. "The protection is the same, but the comfort isn't."

Y/n hums in response and relaxes against the pillow behind her head as his kisses slow and linger the closer he gets to her lips.

"We should..." she slowly opens her hazy eyes and stares at him. "We should get up."

"Mhm," Shouto leans down and mouthes at her scent gland. Y/n moans softly, tilting her head back. "We should."

She shivers as he lightly drags his teeth against them before sucking on them. Her nails dig into his back, tugging him closer as she bites back a loud moan. Shouto grunts as he presses himself flush against her.

"You're- ah... You're pretty affectionate in the mornings," Y/n pants.

"Something like that," he grins into her skin before pressing another kiss and towering over her. "You okay?"

She nods and lifts her hand, trailing her fingers along his scar. Shouto smiles lightly and leans into her hand.

"Can you feel this?" she asks.

He nods shortly. "Yeah. It's faint, but I can still feel it."

"Oh," Y/n pouts. "'M sorry."

Shouto shakes his head with a small smile. "Nothing to be sorry about."

"Oi!"

The two of them flinch as the door slams open. Shouto drops next to her and Y/n crawles to the edge of the bed. She pushes the curtains open, wincing as light pours into the nest. Katsuki stands there with a grin on his face and a tray of food in his hands.

"Well, look who's up," he stalks over to the nest.

"Yeah, good morning to you too," Y/n rolls her eyes.

Katsuki snorts and hands her the tray. "Here. You guys hurry up and eat. You two have the middle shift."

"Huh?" she frowns. "What do you mean?"

"Right," he sighs. "Since you're our omega and a hero, it's required that you work at our agency. I didn't know that, but Deku already covered that. The paperwork is done and your transfer was finalized last night."

"Oh," she blinks. "Okay."

Shouto reaches over and grabs his plate. "Is she patrolling with me?"

"Yeah," Katsuki runs his hand through Shouto's hair. "We'll switch every week between the four of us while she gets comfortable with the routes and picks a sidekick."

"Sidekick?" Y/n swallows her food. "I-I don't need a sidekick."

"Sure, but it's kind of required," he shrugs nonchalantly. "I get that you focus mainly on rebuilding and rescue than anything else, but you know, you're still a hero. It's just in case something happens and you need any kind of backup. Protocol shit."

She sighs. "Yeah, alright."

"Deku ordered you a new suit," Katsuki sits on the edge of the nest. "It should be at the agency."

"Now he's just spoiling me," she pouts.

Shouto snorts. "No, I'm pretty sure he did that for himself. He's really excited about you joining the agency. He says that your kind of hero work will boost the morale of the agency."

"My kind of hero work?" She frowns.

"Yeah," he stuffs his face with more of his food before finishing. "You're a kind hero. You and your quirk alone have saved millions of people from falling into debt due to villains destroying so much property. With you in our agency that's practically known for its aggression, a new change in hero work will make us an all-around hero agency."

Y/n nods. "Makes sense."

The two of them continue to eat and Y/n finds herself blushing as Katsuki continues to stare at her.

"Is... there something on my face?"

He shakes his head before smirking. "Nah, but you got a little something on your neck that definitely wasn't there last night."

Y/n snaps her head up and glares at Shouto as he avoids her eyes. "Seriously? You left a mark?"

Shouto stills. "Dunno what you're talking about."

"Oh, gods," She groans.

Katsuki laughs. "Good to know I'm not the only one who can't keep their hands to themselves, fucking horny bastard."

"Shut up before you're next," Shouto smirks.

"Yeah?" he crawles toward him and Shouto idly sets his plate to the side as Katsuki crowds him, pressing his face into his neck. "You gonna knot me before you go?"

"Not in my nest," Y/n glares.

The two alphas pause and separate, mumbling apologies. She snorts and shakes her head, climbing out of her nest.

"Where are you going?" Shouto asks, peeking out the curtains.

"To freshen up and change into some comfortable clothes."

After fawning at the size of the bathroom attached to her room, Y/n changes and follows Shouto and Katsuki down the stairs. She turns a corner and smacks dead into a sweaty chest smelling of lavender, eucalyptus, and soft sandalwood. Strong arms catches her by her waist with a deep grunt.

"Careful."

Y/n glances up at piercing pale purple eyes. "Sorry."

"Hey, Hitoshi," Shouto greets.

Hitoshi grunts in response, taking a step back. "Morning."

"Just getting off?" Katsuki lifts an eyebrow.

"Sadly," he sighs. "You the new addition?"

"That's me," Y/n recovers from the dull shock of the alpha's scent. "Name's Y/n."

Hitoshi tugs his gloves off. "Shinsou Hitoshi. I'm Denki and Neito's mate. 'M sure by now you've probably met Denki by now."

She nods. "I have. He's nice."

The corner of his lips twitched in an almost soft smile. "That he is, but he's also annoying as shit so don't let it fool you."

Y/n giggles. "Noted."

"Now," he huffs. "If you don't mind, I'm gonna sleep. Bye."

Hitoshi kisses Shouto's cheek before walking away with a mock salute. "Welcome to the pack, Y/n."

"Thanks!" She calls after him before facing her new alphas. "Not a talkative person?"

"Absolutely not," Katsuki walks off.

Shouto gives a thoughtful hum. "He's kind of like a zombie, but he's cool when he's drunk or high... or both."

Y/n snorts. "Okay then."

After receiving millions of kisses from Katsuki, Y/n and Shouto head toward the agency. Y/n makes mental notes on her whereabouts on the way there. Shouto gives her a tour and she meets Sero Hanta, Iida Mei, and Iida Yuuga on the way.

"Oh, Momo!"

The alpha spins on her heels and beams at the sight of them. "Hey, Shouto, Y/n. How are you this late morning?"

"I'm alright," Y/n rubs her arm.

"Can you do me a favor and show Y/n into the woman's locker room? Her locker should be all set up."

"Sure, follow me."

As they walk, Momo gives Y/n a basic rundown of the schedule as asked and Y/n finds herself more than relieved to find out she still has the same options she had at her old agency. Because of her quirk, Y/n's permanently assigned to rescue and clean up duty. Those heroes' schedules are a bit more lenient compared to others and it was almost always assigned to omegas due to their frequent reproductive cycles.

"Holy shit," Y/n gapes at the outfit in her hands. "Izuku really designed this for me?"

Momo nods. "Well, him and Katsuki. I think designing runs in the family for Katsuki so he helped out a bit."

"It's gorgeous."

The outfit is a black sleeveless formfitting jumper that stopped just before her thighs with a yellow cape-like skirt that matched her eyes. Yellow stitches weave across the back of the jumper and the skirt making out what looks like a goddess descending upon a magical forest under her. The goddess sits on the top leading down to the back of the jumpsuit toward the cape where the forest lays.

"It came out really well," Momo claps excitedly. "Get ready. Shouto should be waiting for you in the lobby."

Y/n nods absently and Momo makes her exit. Y/n dresses with a blank and surprised expression and once she's finished, she stares at herself in the full-length mirror.

"Wow," she breathes, skimming her hands down her sides and across her hips. "This looks amazing."

She turns around, perking out her ass, and flushes at how prominent it looks under the skirt. She shakes her head. "Perverted alpha."

Y/n ties up her hair and walks out to the front. "Shouto."

The alpha turns around and blinks owlishly. "Whoa. You look... amazing."

"Right?" She grabs the trim of her skirt and does a small twirl. "Izuku and Katsuki went all out with the design."

"Yeah," he responds breathlessly. "Kinda make me wanna-"

"Don't even finish that sentence," Y/n glares with a blush.

Shouto chuckles, holding his hands up. "My bad." He hands her a case. "Here. These are your earpieces."

"Thanks."

She puts them in and the two of them walk into the busy streets of Musutafu. Shouto explains his usual patrolling route to her as they walk and just as she had guessed, walking with the no.3 hero causes unwanted attention. Fan girls and boys alike shriek and blush as Shouto walks around with his usually impassive face, multicolored eyes lightly scanning the area. Prying eyes wonder who she is and Y/n constantly finds herself walking just a tad bit closer to the alpha.

After she bumps into him for the 7th time, Shouto glances down at her with a frown. "Y/n, are you okay?"

She bites back a pout and sighs. "No. I didn't think I'd be this bothered with going on patrol with you today."

"What is it?" he stops and pulls her close.

"It's your fans," she gives a half shrug. "They're noticing you with someone else, an omega. I usually don't mind nosy people but after my heat, being stared at like that is a bit..."

"Uncomfortable?" Shouto tries.

Y/n nods and he groans. "I'm sorry I didn't think about that."

"It's fine, it's fine," she waves. "I'll get over it. Besides, it's only gonna last the rest of the day and I'll- Ow!"

"Oh ho ho! Would you look at that jiggle!?"

Y/n sneers at the man, lightly cupping her stinging buttcheek. "What the hell!?"

The alpha is tall and reeks of alcohol and by the way he's rocking and staggering where he stands, he's obviously drunk. "Hello, little lady. How are you this fine afternoon?"

Shouto takes a step forward, blocking Y/n from his path. "Sir, you need to leave."

"Wha?" his eyes lazily drag toward Shouto. "No. I'm not... I'm not gonna leave." He belches loudly. "I need the bitch's number."

Shouto glowers at him, a growl building in his throat. "You just physically assaulted her. You won't be getting anyone's number, now leave before I make you."

"Hah?" The man steps forward, his angry alpha scent smacking into Y/n's nose. "Who the fuck are you talking to, pretty boy? You ain't gonna do shit."

Before she knows it, Shouto punches the alpha in the face knocking him clean out. He's sprawled out across the concrete, causing a civilian to trip over his arms. Shouto shakes out his hand and faces Y/n with a nasty scowl on his perfect features.

"Fucking asshole," he murmurs before meeting her eye. "You okay?"

Y/n unintentionally clamps her thighs together and nods weakly at him. "Y-Yeah. I'm fine."

"You sure?" He slides his hands up her sides before gliding them down her back and tugging her forward.

"I'm sure," she places her hands against his beating heart.

Shouto sighs, leaning his forehead against the top of her head. "Good. That's good."

A bright flash of light makes the pair flinch before the alpha's name is repeatedly called out.

"Shouto! Shouto over here!"

"Pro Hero Shouto, who is this omega you're with today!?"

"There's a video of you punching this alpha trending on social media. Care to comment on it?"

Shouto bites back another growl before turning and glaring at the camera being shoved in their faces. He pushes Y/n behind his back and holds the other hand.

"Can I have some space please?"

"Shouto!" A reporter with brown hair and eyes holds out her microphone. "Are you cheating on your mates with this omega?"

"No," He glares. "She's a new addition to the pack. Now if you'll excuse me, we have a patrol to get to."

He grabs her hand and darts away from the reporters screaming at them. Y/n can hear him grumble a million curses under his breath and she finds herself hiding her laughter until she can't hold it anymore.

"What?" he glances at her with a lifted eyebrow.

"Katsuki's a bad influence on you," Y/n grins.

Shouto snorts, a smirk making its way onto his lips. "Yeah, maybe."

⟵⟶

"Shouto! Y/n!"

Y/n turns her head and smiles. "Hey, Izuku."

Izuku jogs over to them. "How was patrol?"

Shouto glares. "Annoying."

Izuku lifts an eyebrow. "Oh? Wanna tell me what happened?"

"Some asshole touched Y/n," Shouto crosses his arms over his chest. "And the paps have been bothering us all day.

"Touched?" he frowns, glancing down at Y/n. "Are you okay?"

She gives him a soft smile. "I'm okay. He just slapped my ass."

"Well," he bites at his lip, viridian eyes trailing down her body. "You do have a nice ass."

"Izuku, please. We're in public," Shouto sighs.

Izuku shrugs, subtly walking closer and pulling Shouto in his arms. "I'm just saying."

Y/n rolls her eyes. Her phone vibrates in her chest and she grabs it from a hidden pocket on the side of her breast.

Eijirou: Hey, Y/n. Are you allergic to anything? I'm making dinner tonight.

Y/n responds quickly.

Me: Nah, I'm not. I'm curious, though. What's for dinner?

Y/n idly taps on the screen shifting her weight from her heels to her toes as she waits for a response completely unaware of the two alphas staring intensely at her every move.

Eijirou: It's a surprise😋 come hungry though!

She pouts and pockets her phone before glancing up at them. "What?"

Izuku smirks. "You know, you're really hot, right?"

She sputters as her face burns. "Huh?"

"I'm just saying," he walks over and pushes a strand of her hair behind her ear. "You've got beautiful eyes like the sun and soft silky hair. Not to mention..." Izuku leans down and teasingly noses at her neck before whispering in her ear. "You smell downright sinful."

Y/n shivers at the husk in his voice as he slithers his arms around her waist, a hint of slick soaking her panties. "The things I'd do to you, omega."

She whines in response, leaning against his sturdy chest heavily.

"Zuku," Shouto chuckles from behind them. "We're in public."

Izuku hums kisses Y/n's cheek, then pulls away with a bright smile. "Well! My shift is over. Ei wanted me to help with dinner so I should get going." He leans over and gives Shouto a deep kiss. "See you at home."

Izuku practically skips away with a grin and waves to a few interns on his way out the door. Shouto smiles fondly before walking forward and grabbing Y/n.

"You okay?"

She lets out a shaky breath before nodding and trying to calm her racing heart. "Y-Yeah, I-" Y/n clears her throat and spares him a glance. "Sorry. I didn't think... he'd act like that."

Shouto shakes his head and pulls her along. "Yeah. Izuku's the worst among us all. Ei's the pack alpha of the pack as a whole, but between the four of us, Zuku's in charge."

"Noted."

He snorts as he gently pushes her into a chair. Y/n finally calms down enough to recognize the office they were now in.

"Stay here. I'll get us lunch," Shouto tells her.

Y/n nods and he leaves the room, softly closing the door behind him. With a huff, Y/n glances around the room and smiles to herself. There are four desks, one in front of each wall and clearly decorated for each hero. Out of all four desks, Shouto's desk is the only desk remotely clean, with a tacky blue and red tie-dye pattern splattered across the sides. Izuku's desk is a mess of papers everywhere with an equally disastrous green and black tie-dye mesh. Katsuki's was fairly clean if you ignored the tall neatly stacks of paper with a clean coat of fiery orange with the legs painted black. Eijirou's desk is decked out in miscellaneous hero merch along with 4 different monitors and red tie-dye.

Y/n laughs. "These are horrible. I wonder what's the story behind them."

A rough rumble shakes the room knocking Y/n off balance. A sharp alarm sounds through the room as Y/n gets her bearings together. She hurries over to Eijirou's desk and glances briefly at the screens before catching a bright red circle a few blocks away. Another screen changes to a shaky video recording and Y/n pales watching what looks like a giant human-like alligator emerges from the middle of the streets, sending both cars and chunks of concrete alike flying towards civilians.

"Oh no."

"All Heroes! Lizardy here! I need backup on sector 2C!" a woman's voice speaks through her earpiece.

"Gaea, copy!" Y/n responds, pressing a finger against it. "I'm on my way!"

She slams her foot on the ground creating a solid piece of rock and jumps on it. Using her Quirk, Y/n flies through the window and over the city heading toward the villain. Just as she hovers over the second street the villain lifts its body, standing to its full height and blocking out the sunlight.

"Holy fucking shit, that thing is big," Y/n mutters.

Snapping out of her trance, Y/n flies faster and dives just in time to catch a car before it crushes a group of school kids. She bulks slightly under the weight before using her quirk to help carry it.

"Go!" she yells through a strain.

Out of the corner of her eye, Y/n watches as they run toward a forming barricade. Once they're passed, Y/n pushes herself until she meets the villain's gaze. Ugly green-slitted eyes fixate on her and it lets out a roar.

"Hello to you, too," She grins before turning her body and swinging the car with her, smacking the villain across the face with it.

The force sends him flying toward an apartment complex, but Y/n's faster. She lifts the building off the ground with her quirk by its concrete base letting the villain fall onto the newly empty space.

"Holy shit! That was awesome!"

Y/n flinches as a... mouth spoke in front of her. "Um... Thanks?"

She watches in mild mortification as a face pieces itself back together, revealing a cheeky grin with dark green eyes and hair. "I'm Lizardy. Are you Gaea? The one who responded to my call?"

"That's me," Y/n nods, forming a spear in her hand as the villain slowly gathered its weight to stand. "What can I do?"

"Kick his ass," she nods toward the villain. "I'm evacuating all the civilians behind those borders as best as I can so if you could please keep it in the area-"

"Got it."

Without another word, Y/n plunges forward slamming the spear into the side of his head with an extra packing punch with her quirk. It roars in anger, staggering backward. Y/n flies around him, throwing a chunk of earth at him and sending him forward. They keep up a cat-and-mouse game for a while. Y/n would hit him with enough force to knock him over while simultaneously moving buildings out of the way to keep them from crushing until the villain manages to get up again and start swinging. Just as Y/n starts to break a sweat, the villain is encased in ice before she could strike it again. She glances at the ground and notices Shouto's determined face.

"Shouto!" Y/n drops to the ground and runs over to him.

Shouto glances at her and lets out a huge sigh. "Thank God, you're okay. What were you thinking running off like that?"

She frowns. "I reacted just like any other hero would."

"I know but-" the ground vibrates as the villain tries to fight against the ice, bits of snow falling down before Shouto strengthens the barrier around it. "You could've at least-"

"What? Wait for you?" Y/n asks incredulously. "The wind waits for no man, neither do villains." She shakes her head. "We can talk about this later. Keep him in the perimeter until they tell us what to do with him. I'll help with rescue."

"Y/n!"

Y/n shoots down the street catching a piece of concrete before it falls on an injured civilian. After a while, they're given a sedative to put the monster to sleep and once the monster's down and taken into custody, Y/n busies herself with rescue and cleanup. She overturns every single rock and rebuilds every single mishap before she's bombarded by the press.

"Gaea! Gaea, over here!"

"Gaea, could we please get a second of your time!?"

Y/n lets out a breath but put on a smile. "Yes, that's fine. You over there."

A beta with blue curls holds out his microphone. "Ms. Gaea, is it true that you are now owned by Japan's top four heroes!?"

"Uh," she chuckles nervously. "Any hero-related questions?"

Silence. Y/n sighs. "Fine. They do not own me. I am my own person, but I will not deny that I have some connection with them."

"And what kind of connection would that be? Are they your new mates?" an omega with an ugly brown bob asks.

"No comment."

"Rumor has it that they bought you from an omegan trade facility. Is that true?"

Y/n scowls. "I was not bought from anything and Oma Heights is not an omegan trade facility. It is a safe haven for broken and abandoned omegas to heal and find themselves again. To give them a second chance at life, love. Not some fucking-"

"Okay! No more questions!" Shouto cuts in, blocking Y/n's sight from the reporters. "Our agency will soon be holding a brief press conference answering any concerns you have about me, my mates, and Ms. Gaea."

Shouto swiftly grabs Y/n's wrist and pulls her away. Y/n huffs in annoyance but follows him nonetheless. They walk down a street before Shouto suddenly pushes her into an alleyway and covers her with his body.

"What the-"

"Quiet," he growls.

Y/n snaps her jaw shut just in time for some reporters to run past them.

Shouto lets out a deep breath. "Fucking reporters. They're the only thing I absolutely hate about hero work." He pulls away and glances down at Y/n, pushing a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Are you okay?"

Y/n glares at him. "I don't know. You tell me."

Shouto frowns. "I'm sorry about earlier."

She stares at him with a blank expression. "Okay."

"I mean it," he huffs. "I just... I'm not- the best alpha when it comes to hero work. You can ask any of my mates. I get overprotective when it comes to anything, even small little fights with purse snatchers."

Y/n wants to laugh but continues to pout at him.

Shouto groans. "Y/n, please. You've gotta understand. I've had years to perfect this but with someone new in the pack, the fear, it's picking up again and I just-"

Y/n stops him with a kiss, pulling him against her. Shouto moans into her lips, hands wandering til they grab at her ass.

"Shouto," she breathes, her omega flaring to life. "It's okay. I understand. I'm not mad... well anymore. I'm a strong omega. It's gonna take a lot to bring me down and over time, you'll see that. All of you will."

Shouto nods then leans his forehead against hers. The two of them simply stand there in each other's embrace, breathing in their newly acquainted scents and just being... for all of a minute.

"Are you two fuckin' done yet?"

Shouto and Y/n flinch then glare at the alpha. Katsuki smirks viciously before walking over and nuzzling Shouto's face. He then shoves his way in between them and buries his face into Y/n's neck. Y/n giggles and slides her hand in his hair gently rubbing his scalp.

"Hello to you, too," Shouto grins before resting his head against his.

Katsuki grunts. "The two of you were taking too fucking long to come back to the agency so I started my patrol early."

"Baby," Shouto mutters.

"Shut up."

"What? Did Izuku not give you a kiss goodbye?"

"I said shut up, halfie!"

Shouto snickers then kisses his mating mark. "Spoiled brat."

"Whatever," he grumbles. It's silent as the three of them cuddle together. "Also, your interview is all over the place. PR called and they're not happy."

Y/n scoffs. "Well, I'm sorry. If you wanted me to be nice after being asked if I was owned and bought like a god damn slave, then you can fucking kiss my ass."

Katsuki chuckles then kisses her neck. "Nah. I think you handled them quite well actually. Shouto cut you off at a good time though."

Y/n sighs. "Can we do this later? I wanna shower and Eijirou said he was making dinner and I didn't eat lunch."

Shouto and Katsuki instantly move away. "Go fucking eat, dumbass."

Y/n rolls her eyes. "Yes, sir."

⟵⟵⟶⟶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 1.4K 30
//Being Edited and rewritten a bit// Katsuki Bakugou lived with His mom and dad Mitsuki and Masaru. His mom was a Beta and his dad was an Alpha. He l...
29.1K 1.3K 26
♡ 𝓘𝓴𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓲 - (𝓷.) 𝓪 𝓙𝓪𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓹𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓼𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝓸 "𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓫𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰" ♡
144K 3K 25
Omega's are hard to find. Male are more than females, so when a male omega is found it usually ends with them being sold off to alphas to use them th...
15K 652 19
Only to end in a heart break with every relationship Izuku goes in, now he gets pregnant from a one night stand and believes he will be better off a...