TWDG: THE FINAL SEASON. (Clem...

By krigofalltrades18

***ON HOLD**** They've fought hard for 10 years. They've seen terrible things and done things even worse that... More

Your charicters look.
Prologue.
Epi one: Done running.
They Were like us...
Welcome to Alexandera.
Louis.
Chairles.
Interview with Rick Grimes.
Dinner and war game.
The next day.
Hunting.
Fishing.
The man with diffrent colored eyes.
Visiting the doctor and meeting more people.
Secrets told.
Ep 2: Suffer The Children.
The funeral and leaving.
Long time, no see.
Bloodletting.
The woman in black.
Return the hat.
The gathering.
Ericsson Boarding School.
Stay up forever.
2 weeks later.
Marry. Flip. Kill.
Stars.
The attack.
First kill.
Abel vs Clementine.
Ep 3: Broken toys.
Finding the boat.
Returing to Alexandria.
Why I left.
You have to...
The party.
Hey sweetpea...
You really think I'd let you all do this without me?
On board the ship.
Reunion of two enimes.
Epi 4: Lost and found.
Im sorry...
The last stand.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness...
Greaving son.
Please find him.
Bandits.
Yellow Dandelions.
Black Betty.
Dealership escape.
Broken trust
Us Vs The World
The Time Has Come.
The Kingdom.
Identities.
I was lost. Then I was found.
Episode five: Divided houses: part 1
Gone

Aftermath

1.9K 47 48
By krigofalltrades18

Clementine's POV

I walked away from the park....not looking back...where my now ex boyfriend Y/N is or was at. After what he did, I don't wanna be around him no more. I know I'll probably regret this decision later on but I just can't with him right now. Trying to hold back tears, I find Ruby just coming out of the clinic where Ellie and Michonne is getting fixed after what ever happened out there with Daryl and that car. Ruby sees me coming up and said:

"Hey Clem." Ruby says politely.

"Hey. How's Michonne and Ellie?" I asked.

"They'll be okay. Could've been so much worse for them as Michonne says if it wasn't for Y/N. They said he saved them both." I just nod with response as I stood next to her and rubbed the back of my neck. Ruby looks at me and I think she sees the look on my face. "Are you okay?"

"I uh....I..." I said, trying to hold back the tears. Just before Ruby could say anything else, the door opened and Ellie came out with her wrist wrapped up with bandages.

"Hey Ruby, Michonne will be okay. Just needs to rest that concussion off." Ellie says. She then turns her attention to me, where I let a tear roll down my cheek. "Hey, Clem, you okay?" I then embrace Ellie in a hug and she hugs back right away.

"I dumped Y/N." I said in a sad tone.

"What? What for?" Ruby said as me and Ellie let go of each other.

"We had that fight and what he did last night, I just can't be around him right now."

"But why? After every you guys have been through?" Ellie says.

"I didn't say I don't love or care about him. I do very much. But he said the most hurtful thing to me and he took this community's supplies and a car then completely wrecked it. That almost caused him or me and A.J or even all three of us, to get kicked out. We wouldn't have anywhere to go." I said.

"There is Richmond. Which I'm still wondering why you guys didn't go there in the first place." Ruby said.

"Because I didn't think it would be best for A.J. Especially what happened during the battle for Richmond. Too many bad memories. Turns out I-We were wrong about staying in communities once we came here." I said.

"I won't lie, Clem. I had a feeling things wouldn't turn out so good for you two after you told me about your fight. And Y/N, he must be a wreck right now." Ellie said.

"I know I hurt him. But this hurts me much more. And oh god, what am I gonna tell A.J?" I said.

"Tell me what?" I hear A.J's curious little voice. I sigh with defeat and turn around towards his direction.

"We couldn't make it work. So me and Y/N are gonna...Part ways for a while." I told him honestly. His face turned from neutral to anger in the span of three and a half seconds.

"You promised..that you would make it work.." A.J said with a silent but angry tone.

"I didn't promise anything, A.J. I said I would try." I said.

"No! You said that you would make it work and be back together today! You promised, you liar!" A.J says a bit louder. I kept my composure as I quickly looked back to look at the other girls behind me and was just watching. Cringing a little to this argument.

"A.J..." I said sternly.

"He loves you! He loves both of us! And now, your being such a...A bitch to him!" A.J said. I felt my heart stop for a moment there as I could see A.J very upset.

"Woah!" Ruby says.

"Hey, come A.J." Ellie says going up to him.

"No, Ellie-." I said, trying to stop her.

"No! A.J, that is no way to talk to your mom like that!" Ellie says.

"She isn't my mom! And Y/N's not my dad! My real father is Carver!" A.J says.

"What did you say?" I said with a worried tone. Oh no, does he know?

"Yeah, Y/N told me the truth about Carver! How he could be my real father! Thanks for keeping that secret from me, Clementine!" A.J says stomping away. I place both my hands on my face and sit on the porch steps.

"Who's Carver?" Ellie asked. I inhaled deeply and looked up at her.

"Nobody." I said, trying to hold back the tears. Y/N told A.J the truth about Carver? Goddamn it, Y/N! You fucking idiot!

"It was obviously somebody if A.J and Y/N-." Ruby says before I snap at her by yelling.

"I said it's nobody, Ruby!" I said, standing straight up.

"Okay, Clem, it's been a really hard time for all of us here these past few days. Why don't we just go sit down at me and Violet's place? We'll talk more about this tomorrow, okay?" Ellie says calmly as she slowly wrapped her arms around me to comfort me. I just nodded in agreement as I lay my head on her shoulder and hugged her back. We began walking towards Ellie's home. As we walked, we walked passed the park where I dumped Y/N....And I saw the yellow dandelions Y/N gave me. On the ground with glass shattered on the pavement. I just ignored it and kept following the girls.

Meanwhile from Y/N's POV.

Heartbroken and angry, I walked down the street and was about to pass the house where me and Clementine sleep. Of course now I can't sleep there. I then decided to quickly run in there and to grab my stuff before she comes back. I ran upstairs and into our bedroom to grab my backpack with some spare clothes and my father's broken pocket watch. Once I walked outside, I thought of where I'm gonna sleep at. I don't wanna be a bother to any of my friends by staying in their places. That's when I thought about the home I wanted to renovate here in Alexandria. For me and my family....I made my way over to the house and it definitely doesn't look better up close. The house looks mostly corroded and a bunch of moss hanging off the sides of the house. But surprisingly, the concrete foundation seems to be in good shape. So that's one less of things to do here among other things. Definitely not gonna be able to move in here. This place could honestly fall at any given point or a good hard swing with a sledgehammer. As I was examining the house, I hear someone calling my name.

"Hey, Y/N!" Louis's voice could be heard behind me so I turn around to face him and to see Carl and Marlon. Louis had a limp to his walk due to that knife he took to his leg when we rescued Daryl from those monsters back at that fair ground.

"Oh hey guys." I said.

"So uhh how did it go?" Carl asked. I then sighed and said.

"Well....Let's just say that your probably not gonna see me with her again for a while...." I said while rubbing the bottom of my nose with the top of my finger.

"Oh no...But why? What happened?" Louis asked.

"Look guys, I really don't wanna talk about Clementine right now. Bottom line is that I'm never seeing her again. End of story, so just drop it." I said.

"Alright. Okay." Louis said.

"If you need anything, were here for you, buddy." Carl said as he gently puts a reasuring hand on my shoulder.

"Thank you. Actually, there is one thing." I said.

"What's that? What can we do to help you?" Louis says.

"I don't really have anywhere to stay right now since I'm not allowed at that house no more..." I said.

"Say no more, my friend. You can bunk up with me and Marlon. If Marlon is okay with it." Louis says as he turns his head to Marlon.

"Um...Yeah. That-That'll be cool..." Marlon says as he folds his arms together around him.

"Great. You know how I always said we should have a third roommate when we were in Ericson." Louis says to Marlon as Marlon responds with a small nod and little smirk.

"Hope this doesn't offend you or anything, Carl. That I'm staying with Louis here." I said.

"Nah, it's no big deal. But you know your always welcome to come see me, Sophia and my dad and Michonne." Carl says.

"Thanks again, you guys. Really." I said.

"So, you guys wanna head to my place and play some Halo on the Xbox?" Louis asked.

"Yeah I'm down." Carl said.

"Sure. I haven't played a video game in years." I said.

"Well, I'm sure your gonna love this one. It's where all four of us can play together and fight in a shoot out. Bang bang!" Louis said as he made two finger guns with both hands and pointed them at me.

"Easy there, cowboy." Carl said in a bad Texan accent as we shared a small laugh.

"Alright boys, let's go have some fun then." Louis said as we all followed him to his place.

Three hours later...

"Dude, just go around it!" Louis said.

"I'm trying but the controls are weird! Why do both the stick thingy's drive the truck?" I said as I was driving one of the trucks in this game called Halo 2. I'm trying to move up the hill so I can kill more of the alien hives or whatever their called but of all things, I can't get passed this rock due to the strange controls.

"Oh give it here, I'll do it!" Louis said as he took the controller from my hands. He then starts playing and gets around the rock easily.

"How did you? Oh nevermind, I'll just wait till my next turn." I said as I got up to walk around for a bit.

"Your a hardened and dangerous survivor and killed many things and people to get here but yet you can't play a video game?" Carl asked.

"Well, I didn't have electricity or even a roof over my head for the rest of my childhood, Carl." I said defensively.

"I'm only joking. Don't wanna get you all riled up." Carl said.

"Definitely not." I said. I then walk to the kitchen and grabbed myself a drink from the refrigerator. I grabbed a orange flavored soda and returned to the living room. To see Carl getting shot at by the alien things.

"Throw the grenade at them, Carl." Louis says as I opened my soda.

"Im saving it." Carl said.

"For what? There's like ten or twenty of them up there in one place." Louis says.

"Don't be telling me how to play. Alright, it's all about strategy." Carl says confidently.

"He's not wrong there, Louis." I said.

"But you can find more grenades later in the level." Louis says.

"Okay, fine. I'll throw it!" Carl says. He takes out his grenade, let's it cook for a minute but messes up and it bounces off the wall and lands next to him. "Oh fuck!!" Carl trys to run but the grenade blew up and he died. "Damn it, Louis!"

"What did I do?" Louis asked as I was laughing at Carl's reaction.

"You told me to throw the grenade and look what happened!" Carl says as he hits Louis a few times in the arm.

"Ow! That hurt!" Louis says.

"Jesus, take it easy. It's just a game." I said.

"Well, who wants a turn now?" Carl asked as he hands to controller to me and Louis.

"Nah, I'm too good at this game." Louis says as he leans back and puts his hands behind his head with a cocky little smile.

"Eh I'm not really a fan of this game. Got any other games?" I asked.

Sorry if this whole dialogue isn't accurate to the gameplay of Halo 2. It's been years and years since I've played Halo.

"We got Grand Theft Auto. NBA. Ive got quite a few here." Louis says.

"I bet Marlon would love to play NBA." Carl says.

"Yeah, I could play basketball. Wait, speaking of Marlon. Where is he?" I asked.

"He went to the bathroom, I think." Louis says as he looks down the hallway to the bathroom.

"That was like a half hour ago..." Carl says. We both looked at each other with concerned faces. Suddenly, we hear Rosie barking down the hallway. We get up to investigate why Rosie's barking. When we got to the bathroom door, I petted Rosie and saw Marlon, standing very still and staring blankly into the mirror....with scissors in his hand.

"Uhh... Marlon?" Louis says.

"You okay buddy?" Carl says.

"Marlon, talk to us. Are you alright?" I said a bit louder. I looked towards the reflection in the mirror and saw that dead look In his eyes. Carl then slowly approached him, reaching for the scissors.

"Marlon, I'm just gonna take those away from you, okay? Okay, it's fine." Carl says calmly. Suddenly, in a split second, Marlon darts his eyes at Carl and quickly put him in a choke hold and held the scissors to Carl's neck!

"GET BACK, STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!!!" Marlon screams as he darts his eyes at me and Louis.

"Marlon!! What the hell are you doing?!" Louis says with fear. Carl trys to fight out of Marlon's grasp but Marlon presses close to his neck as Rosie's whines in fear of her masters behavior and I take out my one of my revolvers and point it at him.

"Marlon, your not on the boat! Your safe, back in Alexandria with your friends." I said calmly.

"SHUT UP!!! YOUR NOT LAYING ANOTHER FUCKING FINGER ON ME!!! I KILL THIS SKINNY FUCKER RIGHT HERE!!!" Marlon screams louder.

"Marlon, don't do this please!!" Louis says.

"I SAID SHUT UP!!! STOP THIS FUCKING BOAT!!!! STOP IT!!!" Marlon shouts.

"Look, just LISTEN!!! I understand what's happening in your head but your not actually on the boat, Marlon. Your not gonna hurt him cause I'm gonna put my gun away and your gonna put down the scissors and let him go." I said as I slowly put my revolver back in the holster. "See? I'm not one of the Delta members. Neither is Carl or Louis. We're your friends and you helped us fight off the Delta back at Ericson." Marlon then looked at us with his eyes going from dead to realization.

"Marlon, it's me. Your best friend, Louis." Louis says.

"Louis..." Marlon says as he lets Carl go and Carl comes back to us.

"Yeah, it's me. Your gonna be okay. No one's going to hurt you. So just put the scissors down." Louis says as Marlon drops the scissors. That gives me the chance to rush at Marlon and take him down. First I kick his knee and when he dropped, I held him down with my left knee.

"Y/N! What are you doing?!" Louis says as Marlon squirms around trying to get out of my hold. I then hold his right arm and said.

"Marlon I'm really really sorry about this!" I said as I punch him really hard in the head and knock him out. Roise was freaking out at this whole thing as Louis held her back.

"Why the hell did you do that for?!" Louis says.

"He had a pair of scissors to my fucking neck, Louis! He needed to be stoped before he could hurt himself or any of us!" Carl says.

"I didn't want to do it. Believe me, I didn't. But he needs to be locked up." I said as I got up and sigh with regret with what I just did.

"I'll go get my dad. Me and him will take him to where we lock up people." Carl says as he walks away and heads outside. Louis then took roise and put her in a room to keep her from potentially attacking me.

"Jesus Christ, man. What the fuck happened? We were having fun three hours ago and then this? God..." Louis says.

"Gonna have to try and get used to that. Help me find something to restrain him." I said.

Later...

I open the door to where we put our prisoners at and held it open as Rick untied him from his restraints. Marlon then walked into the big empty room with only one mattress that was filthy. He looked back at us with regret in his eyes.

"Your damn lucky Y/N was there. If I was there and you had those scissors on my son, I would've used them on you." Was all Rick said before he walked outside to wait for me. I took one more look at Marlon before I followed Rick outside. Just before I could put my hand on the door nob, Marlon says.

"Y/N....I'm so sorry....I never wanted to hurt anyone...." Marlon says, with his voice breaking.

"We'll have someone to come in and check on you often. Just....Don't try to hurt yourself or anything." I said.

"Can I have Rosie stay in here with me?" Marlon asks.

"Sure. I'll have Louis send her over to you, buddy." I said. Marlon just nods as he sits down on the mattress. I leave the small concrete room and close the door behind me as Rick comes up and locks it. Louis was waiting outside for us with upset emotion.

"It doesn't feel right. Locking him up like that in a concrete room. Like some kind of fucking animal." Louis says.

"Louis, I know he's your best friend. But he's going though some very bad PTSD. It's best we keep him locked up for now until we're sure he's okay." Rick says.

"He asked if Rosie can stay with him. Louis, can you go get her for him? Maybe that'll keep him from hurting himself." I asked. Louis nods as he runs back to the house where Rosie still was. "And bring him some food too." Louis gave a thumbs up as he continues walking down the street.

"What a fucking mess it's been. You gonna be okay?" Rick asks me.

"Not really. I did not wanna hurt him like that but he needed to be stopped." I said.

"I'm sure but I meant are you and Clementine okay? It doesn't sound good from what I heard." Rick says. I stood in silence as I remember our breakup not too long ago.

"Let's uh....Let's just say that I'm not gonna be able to share the same room with her for a while..." I said.

"Oh no....I'm really sorry to hear that, son. You wanna walk with me and talk about it?" Rick says as he puts a reasuring hand on my shoulder.

"Look, Rick. I really appreciate your offer but Im really tired. I felt like I have slept properly in two days. So I'm just gonna go and sleep for the rest of the day at Louis's place." I said.

"Okay...I'll..Come by in the morning to pick you up so we can go out and find a new replacement vehicle." Rick says. I nod in response and we head our own ways.

The next morning...

It was almost ten o'clock as I was on my way to the armory with Rick to pick up some ammo for the trip we're going on. I still feel like crap. Not because I didn't get any sleep. In fact, yesterday was the best sleep I've had in a while. But because of everything that happened yesterday. The amount of dead bodies we saw in that fridge kept me up at night. We went inside the armory and Rick turns on a light to reveal a wall of guns. From hunting rifles to full automatic weapons and handguns.

"Take as many bullets you think you need. We might be out there for a while. And if you want, you can also take whatever weapon you want outta here." Rick says as he grabs a box of .357 bullets and puts them in his satchel. I nod in response and go over to the gun racks. I look around for any .410 shells or .45 colt rounds for my twin judge revolvers. As I was looking around for the ammo, I found a rifle that I think I'll take.

I pick up the assault rifle and showed it to Rick.

"Hm. Not a bad choice. The LE FAMAS. Chambered in 55.6 x 45MM caliber. Strong recoil. Reliable and you can go single shot or full auto." Rick says as I aim down the sights.

"Yeah. Yeah, I think this'll suit me just fine." I say with a nod and smirk on my face. I find the ammo to all three of my guns and pack up. We then head outside and a car pulls up in front of us. In the driver seat was Daryl and Louis was sitting in the back.

"Good to go?" Daryl asks.

"Yeah, let's head out. But Louis, why are you coming? Ain't you supposed to be watching Marlon?" Rick asks.

"Don't worry. Aasim's watching him. But I've gotta be honest...I just don't recognize him no more. He's my best friend but...I'm starting to think he's not him anymore..." Louis says as we get in the car where I get in the back with Louis and Rick gets in the front.

"He's just going through a lot right now, Louis. You should never give up on the ones you care about the most. Give him some time and he'll eventually bounce back." I said.

"I'll try. But now, I wanna help out. Be more useful than just being behind the piano." Louis says.

"It's gonna be dangerous." Rick says.

"Everything you do is dangerous these days. Whenever you walk out the door, you could die. Just the way it is." Louis says.

"If you insist." Rick says. We drove up to the gate and waited for Eugene to open it. As we were about to leave, Eugene comes up to stop us briefly. Rick then rolls down the window.

"What is it, Eugene?" Daryl asks. Eugene then pulls out a piece of paper.

"I request that y'all find me some components I need for my project I'm working on while you guys are out there." Eugene says as he hands Rick the list. Rick takes it and reads it over.

"Glass jars. Screws. Little pieces of string. What's this for?" Rick asks.

"I'm working on a new type of explosive material. So we don't need to keep wasting the frag grenades and dynamite. I call it a jar bomb. Don't make fun of the name, it's still a work in progress. But rest assured, it'll make a big bloody mess to whoever is in it's blast zone." Eugene says with confidence.

"We'll see if we can find it. We should be back before this afternoon." Rick says.

"Good luck and stay safe." Eugene says as he pats the top of the car. We drove off as Eugene points at himself and right to me and makes an okay gesture with his finger and thumb. Guess that means he forgives me for the gun in his face the night before. We drove down the road for a while in silence till I broke it.

"So where is this place were going again?" I asked.

"It's called the Hilltop. Much smaller compared to Alexandria but it's full of capable people. Good ones too." Rick says.

"It is a cool place, Y/N. It's got a big house that has a lot of interesting history behind it. I'm sure you'll like it." Louis says as I nod in response.

"Wanna listen to some music? Daryl, look in the glove box. There should be some music in there." Rick says.

"Okay but it better not be that one song we listen to one time when it was you and me in the car." Daryl says as he looks in the glove box.

"What song was it?" Louis asks.

"I don't know. Some shitty jazz music." Daryl says.

"What's wrong with jazz?" Louis asks.

"It sucks, that's why." Daryl says.

"Well, I promise you it isn't that. It's a song from before. Put it in the radio." Rick says. Daryl hesitates a little before putting in the disk. The radio took a second due to it not being used for however long. Then it played this song.

Rick looked at our reactions and we all sort of agreed its okay. I then lean my head on my hand and look out the window to see a big field and in that big field was a small horde of walkers. They were all moving together as any other horde. Except, this one was different....There was one walker who was lagging behind the horde a lot. Struggling to keep up with it. I didn't pay much attention to it as we kept driving down the road and listening to this actually pretty good song. It kinda reminds me of me a little right now. Just like that walker in the horde.....

Hey, this is your author here. I know that I'm now like a lot of other writers on here and not uploading as much as I used to. I've been trying really hard to find time to write and finally finish this story. But with work, personal life and future plans for myself have been halting my progress for this book big time. I will finish this book. I don't know when but I will get it done. After that, Im not sure what I'll write next. Or continue writing at all.... We'll have to see. Krigo out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 948 80
Rori Rhee has survived this long, been through so many death. Yet she still had Carl, her parents, and the rest of the group. Except, she's slowly lo...
3.6K 125 23
All Luna cares about is her people: Clementine and AJ. Keeping them safe is all that matters. After three years on the road, raising AJ, Luna doesn't...
6.3K 170 10
I know you're all tired of me making New Books, but it helps Fund My Creativity and overall morale so... Trigger warning for Some: Dark topics. But...
4.8K 155 13
Family dead. Friends dead. Death is pretty fucking common the last few years. You have roamed alone for a while now. Trust is hard to give.. or get...