Meridian(Magi x Reader!WMMAP)

By Xythe_Phantasma

Y/n de Alger Obelia, the second princess of Obelian empire was suddenly pulled into another continent entirel... More

00. The Second Princess
01. How Dare You?
02. A Powerful Magician
03. Meeting Friends
04. Foreign Affairs
06. Magic Exams
07. Battle Exam
08. Investigation
09. Inhumane
10. Sympathy and Law
11. Unspoken Past
12. Adopt
13. Waging Wars
14. The First War
15. Temporary Retreat and Reunion
16. Al Tharmen
17. Seven Seas
18. Country Ownership
19. Awakening
20. Gathering of Royalties
21. Drunk Travelers
22. Hang Over
23. Welcome!
24. What a Banquet
25. A Magi Visit
26. When Choosing A Bastard
27. Departure
28. Glimpse of the Past

05. Talented Mages

4K 212 18
By Xythe_Phantasma

The next day, Kouha sadly had to bid farewell. He explained that his father already passed away and all royal children are required to attend their father's funeral.

Y/n gave him her condolences and sent him to his carriage as she also bid goodbye. After that her studies continued.

Months had passed and her letter exchange in Obelia became weekly. It looks like Claude and Athanasia had been worried about her these days so they needed her to report frequently.

Currently in the cafeteria alone, Y/n decided to have a quiet lunch. She will be going around the districts later on so she needed enough energy to go by.

But on the first bite, footsteps stopped right to her side making her a bit distracted. She stopped eating and turned her head to look up to a young man whom she remembered to be taking the same class in first kodor.

"You're said to be a genius, right?" He started, his voice was quite calm and nice.

"I don't think I should claim a title that belongs to you." Y/n smiled back at him in response.

Titus Alexius, a boy that carries the Reim empire's name. A boy who expertise in phenomenal magic and aberrant magic.

Y/n had seen a few of his tricks so she admits that this boy is indeed a genius himself.

Titus smiled at her nicely and reached out his hand. "As someone who has the same caliber as me, you are very much welcome to be my friend." He said.

Although Y/n didn't like the sentence he used, she still gave a helpless sigh and accepted out for the hand that was outreached to her. "Thank you. I don't think I had properly introduced myself. I am Y/n." She said.

Titus Alexius

"Nice to finally get to know your name Y/n, feel free to call me Titus."

"Of course." She shook his hand before letting go. "Would you like to join me for lunch?" She asked.

There was a hint of brightness in his eyes after she asked. But his expression was quite suppressed into an elegant smile. "Yes, that would be wonderful."

Titus quickly sat with her as his unknown followers placed down his tray of meals and sat across them without much comments. "Then shall we eat." Seeing everything prepared on the table, Titus nods at her.

The four of them began to eat. Y/n noticed that Titus seemed happy dining with people and felt quite the sympathy. Titus has a royal name, he is probably lonely since most of his family members are busy.

I guess, this feels even more like a royal who's still starting to grow up to a new environment just like her.

Y/n could only smile silly. "Titus, have you tried their cakes outside?" She asked.

The boy looked up at her with shining eyes. "No. I haven't yet." He replied quickly.

"We should look around once we get the second level citizenship. I heard they produce good and fresh baked sweets here." She explained.

"Yes!" He nodded with this look of desire to explore in his eyes.

"Alright then, let's do our best to get the citizenship. At the next exam."

Magnostadt academy didn't have much place to go around. It was just a palace that is made as school but it would actually take an entire day to be explored and there are restricted areas that couldn't be entered.

Y/n looked out the training area and saw that Myers' students began to hold up well and their expressions didn't look as grieving as it was before.

All months of labor has paid up quite nicely and it seems like they'll be advancing kodors soon.

Y/n placed a hand on her chin as she watched them, leaning on the railings with a distant look in her jewelled eyes.

"You seem to be very interested in the sixth kodor." She heard someone say.

"Because their progress is quite interesting." Y/n could only reply as she turned her head to see a white haired male with a golden snake scarfed around his neck, a noticeable golden hairband and dangled his golden triangular earings with a ruby stone.

Sphintus Carmen

He hummed, crossing his arms as he turned to the lowest grade students who began to look like military forces. "Are you friends with them? I noticed you often join them for dinner." He asked.

"Yes. Are you friends with Aladdin?" Y/n did see them talking one time but most of the time, this person and Aladdin doesn't meet and seemed to have their own groups because of kodor differences.

"He's my roommate. So it's natural that I befriend him." The person replied.

"Oh, I see. He must have passed out on you all the time." She mumbled.

"That's not even half of it. When I'm ready to open up my past, he keeps sleeping just before I say the first words." He complained. "He's probably on purpose."

Y/n chuckled. "It's normal. He's working hard after all."

The young man also leaned on the railings and watched Myers' students hopped up on the stairs with hands on their backs. "I know that." He replied after so much delay.

They stared front and savoured the silence. It was a little awkward but it's not as unbearable. It was simply two strangers casually speaking so nothing much can be done with communication progress. Since Y/n isn't the type to spark up conversations, she really doesn't speak, unless someone asks or she had to say something necessarily important.

"You're from the first kodor, right? I saw you make advance magic." The boy suddenly spoke again.

"I was taught by great people."

"Well even if you were, means you have the capability to do it. Magic can only do disguise and reflections." The person replied. "You can call me Sphintus." He introduced.

"Then just call me Y/n as well."

"Fair enough."

There was silence again. These two really isn't good at raising conversations on their own. But since it's their first time seeing each other, it's also understandable and new friendships might cultivate.

"It's nice talking to you, Sphintus. It's about time I leave." Y/n excused herself.

"Ah, okay. See you around." The young man replied.

Y/n nodded to him and left, ending the awkward conversation that they got themselves onto.

.

Jewelled eyes stared at the letter in front of her with a soft smile pasted to her gentle lips. Athanasia wrote to her again asking how she's been and how was academy. The letter also contained how they've been doing and their dad, sending imperial guards disguised as envoys.

The girl folded the letter and placed it back to the envelope before turning her head back to Magnostadt's director.

"Have you thought about our proposal, director Mogamett?" She asked.

It was basically a proposal to ally with Obelia's Magic tower, although it's also the same as becoming subject of the empire itself. But among all else, Magnostadt will become a neutral zone to both Reim and Kou. Backed by the strongest empire in the world, the country will become free from becoming part of either countries.

Also, for mutual interest. Magicians do not seek to rule, they seek knowledge. Obelia is a powerhouse of mages and warlocks. Not only will Magicians learn from the Obelia's mages, but also gets the security needed to avoid getting entangled with Reim and Kou.

But Mogamett was still ready to decline. Y/n knew he had strong convictions and he's fighting for it whether anyone would understand or not. Whether someone would oppose or not. A man of his own beliefs which prioritizes magicians over anything else.

Y/n could only sigh helplessly.

Mogamett smiled and caressed his beard. "I know you mean well, little princess. I am thankful for that. However, it is not yet the right time." He said.

"But you will agree anyway. I wonder what is holding you back."

"I want to entrust Magnostadt to your care second princess, but with some conditions..."

Y/n stopped playing her letter and turned to the director with a look of interest in her jewelled blue eyes. "Please, state your conditions. I will make sure to comply with the best of my abilities." She said.

"Then." The old man had taken out a scroll from his sleeve and handed it to her. "I hope you take good care of this small contract of ours, second princess of Obelia."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.4K 2K 33
Now at the age of eighteen, Elisha is given a job by Makarov himself. Master Bob has requested help in finding out more about a mysterious tower that...
7.3K 426 46
This is the continuation of Fate I and will start with Chapter CCI. In the far eastern continent laid the infamous, imperial Kou Empire. Its land str...
13.4K 418 8
LOVELY PRINCESS NOVEL AU. The abandoned and neglected princess of the obelia empire Athanasia de alger obelia who only want the love of her father, b...
2.4K 150 13
Im Hwa-Young, a devoted fan of the fantasy novel cherished the character of Alethea de Alger Obelia. With an abundance of affection in her heart, sh...