Body Language. [Discontinued]

By WYNTERSDIARY

The body never lies... More

PREFACE,
CH. 1
CH. 2
CH. 3
CH. 4
CH. 5
CH. 6
CH. 7
CH. 8
CH. 9
CH. 10
CH. 11
CH. 12
CH. 13
CH. 14
CH. 15
CH. 16
CH. 17
CH. 19
CH. 20
CH. 21
CH. 22
CH. 23
CH. 24
CH. 25
CH. 26
CH. 27
CH. 28
CH. 29
CH. 30
CH. 31
CH. 32
CH. 33
CH. 34
CH. 35
CH. 36
CH. 37
CH. 38
CH. 39
CH. 40
CH. 41
CH. 42

CH. 18

11.6K 700 823
By WYNTERSDIARY

missed me? 😊
anyways, let's get back into it.

Raj walked out of his office, across the apartment into his room where Soleil had been listening to music since getting out of the shower earlier. He saw that she was standing in front of the windows, gazing at the surrounding buildings and people walking the streets to start off their Thursday night shenanigans.

She was humming along to the song playing on the speaker, the graphic medium sized, long sleeved t-shirt slightly hugging her body. Her braids were out of the bun she had in earlier, now freely draping over her shoulders, a black silk scarf tightly wrapped around her edges to keep her baby hairs in tact.

Earlier when the pair arrived back to Raj's place, he sparked a blunt for them to smoke and they sat on the balcony. They were so caught up in their deep conversations that they hadn't realized it was almost reaching midnight.

For the first time in days, it finally felt normal between them again, in the end, the pair could honestly admit that they missed each other's presence.

"High yet?" Raj approached Soleil from behind, wrapping his arms around her waist as he rested his chin on her shoulder.

"I think I've been standing here for ten minutes," she said, before she started to giggle. Raj grinned and pulled her back a little before letting go of her to close the curtains. "I want snacks,"

"Go get some, love. I'm boutta take a shower," he said, walking back towards the bathroom.

"I thought you already took one?" Lei turned around to face him, sporting a confused look. "What you been doing this whole time?"

"Sweetheart, I just walked in here." he started cracking up, pausing in the doorway of the bathroom. "I was in my office, remember?"

"Oh, right." she started giggling again, walking out of the room to head towards the kitchen, to grab a snack. She flicked on the light, opening the cabinet doors in search of something to satisfy her munchies.

She grabbed the family sized box of bite size Oreos and pulled out a pack for herself. Putting the box back onto the shelf, she shut the cabinet and walked over to the fridge, opening the freezer side.

She pulled out the tub of vanilla ice cream, and shut the freezer behind her before she sat the tub of ice cream down on the counter. "Oh boy, let's take our time. Oh boy, love's hard to find." she started singing along to the lyrics of the song that was still loudly playing in the background. "Oh boy, let's take it slow. Oh boy, let's not, let's not rush."

Lei grabbed a bowl out of the cabinet, along with the ice cream scooper from the drawer. As she started to fix her bowl, the music paused as a call came through on her phone. She sucked her teeth, quickly rushing to the room to check and see who was calling her.

To her surprise, it was Selah. Without hesitation, she swiped her finger across the screen, waiting for the call to connect as she headed back to the kitchen.

"Boooop!" Selah exclaimed once her face popped up on the screen. Lei giggled, propping the phone up against the unlit candle on the counter. "Uh—ma'am where you at!?" Selah squinted her eyes, seeing the unfamiliar background.

"At Raj's house — are you drunk? You don't ever call me this late." Lei laughed, crushing the small Oreos in the pack, before dumping them onto her ice cream. She put the lid back onto the tub of ice cream before putting it back into the freezer.

"Drunk as hell girl, I'm child free tomorrow and this weekend. But that's not important, I called to see how your exams went but bitch you being at Raj's house is far more interesting." Selah grinned, as Lei continued laughing. "Go on, spill the tea."

"Well, he asked me on a date earlier and got me flowers, which was so sweet cause they were tulips and you know those my fave." Lei gushed, sticking a spoonful of ice cream in her mouth.

"Aww!" Selah cooed loudly, Lei shushing her in between laughs. "That's so cute Lei! Where y'all went?"

"The seafood joint by Michelle's house," she told her, referring to their mom's friend.

"Ooh, I haven't been there in so long, lucky ass. But that's good! You boutta end your night getting the dick you rightfully deserve!" Selah shouted, Lei shushing her again, unable to control her laughter.

"Selah please!" Lei covered her mouth as she chewed on the Oreos, as her sister started cheesing. "Who is watching you? Where's Tonio? And what the hell you mean you're child free? Where my niece at?" she questioned her, narrowing her eyes at her.

"He went to go drop her off at his mom's house, so I'm waiting for him to bring that dick back,"

"Oh my gosh," Lei covered her face, now beginning to wheeze. "I can't deal wit' you,"

The next fifteen minutes, Lei continued to chat with her sister, while also going for seconds on ice cream again. Between the two girls both being under the influence, it was nothing but laughs, that eventually turned into them singing karaoke with each other as Selah played music in the background.

"Can't explain why your loving makes me weeeak!" Both Lei and Selah sang in an off-key pitch. Raj walked into the kitchen, furrowing his eyebrows as he heard her.

"In here having a ball, ain't you?" he said, approaching her. Lei tried holding back her smile, as he wrapped his arms around her. "Hey Selah," he spoke seeing that Lei was on FaceTime.

"Mhm, hey." Selah replied, sporting a cheesy grin on her face. "I'm gonna let you go, Boop. I needa call this nigga and see where he at."

"Okay, I love you." Lei smiled, blowing her a kiss. Selah returned the gesture, replying back an 'I love you too' before disconnecting the call.

"You crushed Oreos in this?" Raj asked her, eyeing the bowl of ice cream. She hummed, turning around as she got onto the counter. She grabbed the spoon that rested comfortably inside the bowl and scooped a spoonful of ice cream.

"Oh, this my song," Lei beamed hearing the next song play on the speaker. She watched Raj turn around to search for a spoon in the drawer. As he had his back turned towards her, Lei's eyes began traveling over his tattoos again, his muscles flexing each time he moved his arm.

She slowly pulled the spoon from out of her mouth, the familiar feeling overtaking her as before. She tossed the spoon in the sink next to her, no longer wanting anymore ice cream as she now had a new craving. Raj turned around once he grabbed a spoon, quickly rinsing it off. He stood between her legs, grabbing the bowl as Lei wrapped her arms around his torso, lightly kissing his ear.

"Youn' want no more?" he asked her, she shook her head 'no' burying her face in the crook of his neck. Raj licked over his lips and tapped her leg. "Go get in the bed,"

She released her grasp on him, as he helped her down from the counter. Without uttering another word, Lei walked towards the room as he started to finish off the rest of the ice cream.

Lei walked into the room, seeing that it was illuminated by the LED lights behind the TV that was mounted to the wall. "You've got my mind blown, lemme know what type of time we on." Lei laid back on the bed, closing her eyes as she began singing and snapping her fingers along with the song. "You've got me all fired up, wanna put you to sleep just like a blunt of indica."

Raj stood in the same spot in the kitchen, beginning to think to himself as he held the spoon in his hand. He sucked his teeth, slightly shaking his head "Fuck it," he lowly cursed to himself, tossing the spoon in the sink and putting the bowl of ice cream in the freezer.

He peeked around the corner, checking to make sure the front door was locked before he walked out of the kitchen, cutting off the lights behind him.

He walked into the room, quietly shutting the door behind him as he saw Lei laid back on his bed, with her eyes closed, still singing along to the song that was playing.

Moments later, Lei felt Raj's hands slither under her shirt, followed by his lips planting kisses along her jawline. "That was fast," Lei placed her hands on top of his, her eyes still remaining closed.

"Craving something else," he told her, continuing to leave trail of kisses down her neck, until he reached her chest, that was covered by the shirt she wore. He laced their fingers, pulling her up as a means to remove her shirt from over her head.

His eyes traveled down to the black mesh set that she wore, her nipples could be seen through the balconette bra that was hugging her round breasts. "And this exactly why I don't buy lingerie," he said, his hands cupping under her breasts, giving them a light squeeze. "You look sexy as hell in this,"

"Bought this when we were at the outlets," she smirked, as his other hand grabbed her leg to pull her closer on the edge of the bed, their lips brushing against one another.

"Oh yea?" he connected his lips with hers, she hummed, placing her hands on his bare chest. "Too bad this shit coming off," he said in between kisses, his hands now reaching around her back to unhook her bra. He slid it off of her arms, tossing it onto the floor. He cupped her breasts again, his tongue swirling over her nipples, she let out a soft sigh, throwing her head back.

She felt his tongue glide upwards on her neck again, chills beginning to ran throughout her spine. His lips met hers again, this time his tongue slipping into her mouth as his fingers started to tug on the lace of her panties.

Raj slid them off of her legs, also tossing those onto the floor as well. He pulled away, propping one of Lei's legs on his shoulder as he pushed the other one back, prompting Lei to lay back again.

As he placed his fingers near her slit, he could feel the heat that was exuding off of her from how aroused she was. He rubbed his index and middle finger in between her slit, his fingers becoming wet as he pushed into her opening. Lei moaned a little, softly biting down in her lip.

Raj planted a few kisses on her thigh as he pushed it back with his free hand, his fingers continuing to slowly stroke in and out of her. He left trails of kisses up her stomach until he met her lips again, Lei beginning to moan into his mouth.

He pushed his fingers deeper into her, curling his fingers upwards on her G-spot. He heard as Lei faintly whimpered, making him apply more pressure on her spot, flicking his fingers a little faster.

Raj gently dragged his teeth at Lei's bottom lip, as he pulled away from their kiss. His free hand cupped one of her breast, his mouth latching onto her nipple again as he started to suck on it.

"F-fuck," Lei cursed, becoming wetter the more he played with her spot. She could feel an orgasm coming on just as fast as he started. Though she hadn't said anything, Raj could feel as Lei's walls clenched around his fingers, indicating that she would be reaching her peak soon.

Raj pressed and held his fingers against her G-spot, his thumb now stimulating her clit, as a means to speed up the process of her orgasm. Lei whined, her leg caving inward as she felt herself about to release any minute.

She heard as Raj hummed, slightly shaking his head as he pushed her leg back in it's original spot. "Let it go," he told her, kissing inner thigh. Lei let out a breathy moan, as she finally came on his fingers.

Raj slowly pulled his fingers out of her, Lei grabbed his hand, licking off her own juices that were running down his fingers. As she did, she felt Raj's tongue running licking between her slit.

Lei moaned again, her legs slightly bucking as he started sensually flicking his tongue over her clit, followed by his fingers slipping back into her opening. He moved his tongue in circular motion on her clit, her body beginning to shudder from the bliss that was overwhelming her.

He stroked his fingers in and out of her, curling them upwards like before on her spot, as he sucked on her clit. Lei let out another whimper, latching her hand onto Siraj's head, as her other hand locked hands with his free one.

"P-please don't stop," she moaned, her toes beginning to curl from the immense pleasure she was feeling. She arched her back a little, her moans becoming louder the more he sucked on her clit. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, as she let go of his hand, now grabbing a fistful of the bedsheets. "Ooh fuck,"

Raj's fingers were coated with her juices from how wet she was, that it started to create a small wet spot in the sheets. Lei propped herself up on her elbows, as Raj reached up to grab one of her breasts, his thumb playing with her hardened nipples. She stared down at him, becoming even more aroused from how he was feasting between her legs, but keeping eye contact with her as if he were enjoying watching her lose her mind.

Raj pulled away from her clit, as he pulled his fingers out of her and slipped his tongue in. He gripped her thigh, and began to tongue fuck her. Lei started to grind her hips against his face, throwing her head back, her leg slightly beginning to shake as she felt another orgasm coming on.  "Right—right there, shit, I'm bout to cum again." she said through shaky breaths.

Raj tasted as she finally came, her warm juices cascading down to her ass. He crawled up to her, licking over his lips. He leaned to kiss her again, slipping his tongue into her mouth. "You taste just as good as you look," he said in between kisses. He pulled away, getting off of the bed. Lei watched as he took off his pants, reaching into the drawer to pull out a condom.

After he slipped on the condom, he grabbed Lei by the leg and pulled her to the edge of the bed. He flipped her over onto her stomach, bending her over as she posed an arch in her back. Raj slowly rubbed his dick up and down on her opening a few times, before pushing in a few inches. Lei faintly moaned, biting down on her lip, as he started to gradually grind inside her.

Lei stretched her arms out in front of her, grabbing onto the bedsheets again, continuing to softly moan as Raj placed his hand on her back, running his thumb up her spine that her body began to quake at his touch. He possessively held onto her ass cheek, slipping his thumb into her asshole as his other hand continued to caress every little curve on her body.

She jerked her body forward, Raj sending a hard smack to her ass, shaking his head. "Uh uh, don't run. This what you wanted, right?" he gripped her waist, pulling her back in place. The room echoing with the loud wet thrusts, each time that Lei's ass collided with his pelvis, her euphonious moans growing louder from the pure ecstasy overtaking her. "Mhm, throw it back," he sent another smack to her ass.

Lei looked over her shoulder at him, starting to throw her ass back, catching his rhythm. His slightly curved dick throbbed against her clenched walls, hitting her G-spot. "Good fuckin' girl," he grunted, digging deeper into her. "You so fuckin' pretty, baby." He gently grabbed the tips of her braids, hearing her hiss as she threw her head back.

"Ooh fuck," Lei moaned in a high pitched tone, the familiar sensation filling her body the more that Raj continued hitting her G-spot.

"You feel so damn good," he said, pushing his thumb deeper into her, her moans growing even louder than before as she felt her orgasm nearing. "You like that shit, huh? You gone cum for me?"

He heard as she answered him in a whisper, "You gotta speak a li'l louder than that," he tugged on her braids some more, Lei's mouth fell agape, but nothing came out as if her words got caught in her throat. Once again, Raj sent another hard slap to her ass, making her whimper. "I can't hear you ma,"

"Y-yes," she managed to say through a shaky, breathless moan.

Raj felt as her walls clenched tighter around his dick, making him grunt as she kept throwing it back on him. "That's right baby, throw that shit back," he coached her, the sound of her ass loudly clapping over the music that was still playing in the background.

"Shit," Lei cried out in pleasure, her body trembling as it finally erupted in euphoria, her juices cascading down her thighs, wetting the bedsheets.

Raj pulled out of her, Lei's body going limp as she collapsed onto the bed. He hovered over her, kissing the side of her face. "You tapping out already?" he asked her, she hummed, flipping over to face him.

"No, it was just..." she trailed off, covering her face as she felt a slight embarrassment rush over her. "That was my first time, you know, squirting."

Raj snickered to himself, before removing her hands from her face. "That's the first of many sweetheart," he told her, his hand naughtily cupping one of her breasts. He leaned down to gently bite her bottom lip, before slipping his tongue back into mouth, beginning to passionately make-out with her.

He felt as her hand grabbed his dick, rubbing it up and down between her slit, before she slowly pushed a few inches inside of her. She could admit that she was still trying to adjust to his size, as it has been awhile since she had sex.

Raj began grinding into her, Lei snaking one hand around his shoulder as he grabbed under her leg, pushing it back. He left a trail of kisses up the crook of her neck, Lei softly moaning as chills started to overtake her.

The atmosphere shifted quickly, the intimacy kicking in as Raj started to take his time with her. As their lips met again, Raj wrapped his hand around her throat. Though he was dominant with her, it still felt as if he completely worshipped her body, catering to every little sexual desire of hers. The way he caressed every single curve on her frame, it drove Lei into overdrive.

He had been craving to be inside of her from the moment they shared their first kiss. The many times he had peeped her body language whenever they were alone, he could only imagine how bad she been wanting it just as much as he did.

"Youn' know how long I been waiting to do this shit to you," Raj lowly said in between kisses, pushing her leg back even further so that she was able to feel every inch of him.

"Yeah?"

"Mhm," he hummed, as they held prolonged eye contact with one another. He leaned down again to kiss her, beginning to stroke her a little faster. Lei moaned, her short acrylic nails digging into his skin. "You gone cum for me again?"

"Ye-yes," Lei hissed, continuing to lightly scratch at his back. Raj let go of the hold he had on her neck, before his thumb toyed around with her clit . She faintly gasped, her hands running down his back as she held him closer to her. "O-oh, my — fuck,"

Raj sat up, grabbing her leg, slipping her toes into his mouth. He heard Lei started giggling, pulling her feet away. "I'm ticklish, Raj." she kept laughing, as Raj tried holding back a laugh himself.

"Stop laughing man, I'm tryna be sexy." he told her, grabbing her feet again. Lei continued snickering, now trying to push him away. "Okay damn, ticklish ass." he laughed.

He rubbed her clit in circular motions, Lei's moan getting louder as she start to feel the immense pleasure building up as he continued to stroke and grind into her. She grabbed onto his wrist, her back slightly lifting off of the bed as she started to arch her back. Her orgasm was nearing and she was trying her best to hold it a little longer, sheepishly ashamed that he was already making her cum quickly once again.

"Move yo' hand love," he said, noticing that she was trying to remove his hand away from her clit. She tried moving away, but Raj quickly pulled her closer by the thigh. "I don't like that running shit, don't do it again." he warned her, now stroking her faster.

"Fuck!" Lei cursed, now grabbing a handful of the sheets. "I'm bout to cum,"

"That's why you running? Hm?" he tilted his head, licking over his lips. "Can't handle it? Why you running from yo' nut ma?"

Raj stopped and pulled out of her, before getting off of the bed. Lei looked at with him a confused look, slightly annoyed that he stopped right before she was about to release. He beckoned her with his index finger, pulling his bottom lip between his teeth. "Come here," he said in a low, yet husky tone.

Lei met him at the edge of the bed, he picked her up by the the thighs. He held her up with one arm as he slipped his dick back in, Lei wrapping her arms around his neck. "Mhm, let's see you try to run now," he teased her, beginning to relentlessly pounding into her.

Lei threw her head back, biting down her bottom lip as she tried to keep herself from moaning so loud. Lei felt as Raj's tongue glided upwards on her neck as her head was thrown back. Her body shook with chills, letting out another hiss. Her walls tightened around his dick, he groaned, picking up the pace.

"Sir—" Lei tried saying through a bated breath, her voice becoming entrapped in her throat.

"I'm listening, talk to me baby." he said, their bodies pressed together as they shared another deep, intimate kiss. Raj pulled out of her, beginning to shake his dick on her opening, hearing how wet she was.

"I—Right there, fuck! P-please don't stop, Raj." she pleaded, the tingling sensation filling her body as her orgasm drew near.

"That's right, cum for daddy baby,"

He felt as Lei's juices started to slowly run down his hands, dripping down her thighs and onto the bed as she finally came once again. Her body going numb for a second, radiating with warmth as her mouth fell agape.

"Good fuckin' girl, I'm so proud of you." he praised her, starting to put it back inside of her until Lei spoke up, stopping him.

"Put me down," she told her, feeling as if he were having all of the fun making her orgasm back to back. He placed her back onto the bed, Lei grabbed his hand, pulling him towards her.

"What's wrong?" he asked her, after realizing that she held a serious expression on her face. Lei remained quiet and pushed him back onto the bed. She stood in front of him, his hands softly caressing her body as he looked up at her, pulling his bottom lip between his teeth.

"You're having too much fun wit' me," she pushed him back again, making him lay back on the bed as she got on top of him backwards. He grabbed her waist, watching her as she slipped his dick back into her, before she reached up and grabbed his ankles.

She started to slowly bounce on his dick, licking over her lips as she sensually moaned. Raj groaned, one hand letting go of her waist as he grabbed one of her ass cheeks, before sending a smack to it. Lei let out a soft gasp, "Again," she said. Without hesitation, Raj did as he was told, smacking her harder on the ass.

"Ooh shit," Raj grunted, his breath becoming heavy as Lei rode him faster. "That's right, ride that dick baby." His hands slithering up her frame, around to the front of her body where her breasts were as they bounced up and down.

"You gone cum for me, daddy?" she questioned him in a sensuous tone.

"I am baby," he spoke in a deep, breathless voice. He smacked her on the ass once more, as his other hand grabbed onto her braids, pulling it gently. "Fuck, Lei,"

The intensity in Raj's body began to build up, the more that Lei bounced on it. Her ass clapping almost in rhythm with the music, her moans filling the room. He clenched his jaw, closing his eyes, letting out shaky breath.

It turned him on how Lei took complete control over him, she wasn't afraid to be bold when she needed to. Though she acted innocent most of the time, he could see how that behind closed doors she was far less than that façade she put on for everyone else.

However, he loved every minute of it. Though he had his fun with her, it was her turn to show him what she could do — even despite, not having that much experience with sex. There was so much more that he wanted to do to her, especially knowing now that she wanted to have new experiences in the bedroom.

"I'm boutta to nut," he hissed, seeing that Lei was now creaming on his dick. "Don't stop baby,"

And as soon as he said that, Lei stopped and got off of him, he sported the same expression as her before, watching as Lei laid on her back. "I wanna taste it,"

Raj jerked his head back a little, taken aback from her response, but got off of the bed and stood in front of her. He took off the condom he was wearing, before he slid his dick into her mouth as her head hang halfway off of the bed, his hands wrapping around her throat. "You a freak," he slightly chuckled, stroking her mouth.

Lei placed her one hand on his thigh as the other hand was placed under his balls, massaging them as he continued to fuck her throat. "Mm, fuck." he cursed, closing his eyes as he threw his head back a little.

She pulled it out, sucking and swirling her tongue on the the tip. "Shit man," he tried containing himself, his nut drawing close as Lei slipped it back in, letting him stroke her mouth again.

He toes curled as his legs buckled a little, becoming weak in the knees as he finally bussed into Lei's mouth, he panted as he let go of the grip he had on her throat. "Fuck," he slightly laughed, pulling out of her mouth. Lei swallowed and sat up, a smirk growing onto her face as he collapsed onto the bed.

Lei giggled to herself, and laid next to him. "Weak in the knees, huh?" she raised an eyebrow. He laughed again, staring up at the ceiling.

"Nah don't do that, cause I'm not done wit' you yet." he rolled over on top of her. "You act innocent for everybody else, but you really be on demon time."

"Well duh, you want a pillow princess?" she grabbed the sides of his face, bringing him closer, their faces inches apart. "Cause that's not me,"

"Doesn't matter to me, you know I'm all about pleasing mine." he leaned down to kiss her a few times, before getting up. He reached into the drawer and pulled out another condom.

The following morning, Raj got up and started to get ready for work. While he did, Lei was still peacefully sleeping. He was surprised that his alarm hadn't awoken her, as she was a light sleeper majority of the time. Raj caught himself staring at her a few times as he moved back and forth between his room and the bathroom, the previous night replaying in his mind.

He didn't expect their night to go the way it did, especially after he was joking about what he said in the car back at her house. However, after they smoked together, he felt the energy shift in the atmosphere and peeped her behavior towards him.

He couldn't shake the feeling that he felt with her, and he would've been a fool to not make his move on her — even though, he knew good and well, she probably would've done it herself, since she was a bold person.

Nonetheless, he was glad that the tension that had built up between them over the past few weeks, had finally been resolved.

Raj walked out of the bathroom again, and walked over to the dresser where his brush was. As he did, he sneaked a glance over at Soleil once more, her naked body entangled in the blanket as her face was buried in the pillows.

He approached the bed and gently got on it, kissing Soleil a few times on the lips. She stirred around a little, but didn't budge. He kissed her again, his hand sneaking under the blanket to feel on her.

He watched a small smirk form on her face as her eyes finally fluttered open. "Good morning," he grinned, as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"You kissing on me and I didn't even brush my teeth yet," her raspy voice spoke, as he planted small kisses along her shoulder up to her neck.

"So, just don't blow yo' breath in my face," he joked, as she lightly laughed, letting go of her grasp on him. "Nah, I'm about to leave though, just wanted to let you know so you don't wake up confused about where I am,"

As she was stretching her upper body, she paused and gave him a puzzled look. "Y-you're leaving me here by myself?" she raised an eyebrow, a little surprised that he trusted her to stay in his apartment alone.

"Yeah, I know you probably don't wanna sit up at the studio all day. I'll be back once I go get Maj," he explained, getting off of the bed. Soleil simply nodded in understanding, now sitting up.

"You want me to go get you something before I go?" he asked her, grabbing his keys and his phone off of the dresser.

Soleil yawned, shaking her head in response. "No, it's okay. I'll make something," she got up, searching for her panties on the floor.

Raj tilted his head, pulling his bottom lip between his teeth as she bent over, and grabbed her panties as she finally found them. He stood there, continuing to watch as she pulled them up her legs.

She paused and glanced over her shoulder, scoffing a laugh as she playfully rolled her eyes. "I can feel you staring," she said, grabbing her t-shirt and slipping it over her head.

As she passed by Raj to go to the bathroom, she felt his hand collide with her ass. "Keep on, you gone have some pissed off clients today." she looked back at him again.

A laugh slipped from Raj's lips as he followed her into the bathroom. "Gimme another kiss, I'm boutta head out." he told her. Lei turned around to face him, seeing he was right behind her.

He leaned down to kiss her a few times, his hands beginning to naughtily roam under her shirt. "Call me if you need anything, okay?" he said in between kisses.

"I will, be safe." she pulled away, before approaching the sink to brush her teeth. Raj walked out of the bathroom and out of the bedroom, to head towards the front door.

After Lei was done brushing her teeth, she ran water in the shower. She was still sleepy, but she decided that she would go ahead and wash the sheets before she even thought about laying back down.

As she waited for the shower to get hot, she walked into the bedroom, and began to strip down the bed. She walked out of the bedroom, sheets and pillowcases in hand to take to the washer that Raj had in his apartment.

While Lei loaded the washer with the bedding, she heard her phone ringing. "I know that ain't his ass calling me," Lei mumbled to herself, quickly rushing back to the bedroom.

She picked up her phone and saw that Keia was calling her. She swiped her finger across the screen to answer, putting the phone on speaker. "Yes ma'am," she spoke, heading back towards the front.

"Bitch! You went and got checked, right?" Keia asked her, Lei jerking her head back, caught off guard by her question.

"What you mean? Like for STD's?" Lei raised an eyebrow, pausing for a moment.

"Yes,"

"Yeah, I went a few weeks ago after all that stuff happened at the party. Why? What's up?" Lei's curiosity peaking as to what type of juicy gossip Keia had to share with her.

"Have you checked twitter?" Keia questioned her.

"Keia, no. I literally just woke up a few minutes ago, bitch tell me what's up."

"Giiirl, Morgan aired Elias ass OUT! Which he deserves, but she's trying to come for you on twitter. So, Elias tweeted something subliminal about bitches being on some weird shit, this, that and the third — you know how niggas be when they get caught up in their dirty laundry. Well apparently, the shoe must've fit like the glass shoe on Cinderella's foot, the way Morgan came at this man."

Lei went to the Twitter app, beginning to scroll to find what Keia was talking about. "She was saying how he's the weird one, she stopped messing wit' him after he gave her something. And that he must've gotten from you, because y'all were messing around the same time they were fucking." Keia continued to explain, Lei frowning as she finally found the tweets after someone from her campus retweeted a few.

"That's cap, because I never let his ass touch me during the time we did mess around again. I've only gotten head from him and that was weeks ago before I found out he was cheating. He could've gotten it from Jaelyn ass, or whoever the fuck else he was messing around wit' but it damn sure wasn't me. I went and got checked, I'm definitely clean." she started to scowl, now upset that her name was being dragged into something that had nothing to do with her.

"She got me fucked up, I never spoke on her naked mole rat faced ass once even after I found out he was fucking wit' her. See how hoes be tryin' me behind these niggas bruh?" Lei scoffed, replying to the tweet that Morgan mentioned her in.

"Yeah, Joziah saw it first then told me about it. We both said something, cause what she not bout to do is lie on your name. I swear I can't stand Elias ass, if you gone be a cheating ass hoe, at least be a cautious one. Big stupid ass," Keia replied, scrolling through the replies of the tweets from both Morgan and Elias.

Lei remained quiet as she typed her response, her nails could be heard tapping against the screen. "And Jaelyn goofy ass better not get on here saying shit either, cause I been looking for a reason to slide her fake ass," Keia said.

Once Lei was done typing and tweeting out her response, she sat her phone down on the counter to continue washing the bedding. "She not gone say anything, cause everyone know that she backdoored me. If she knows what's good for her, she'll sit this one out." Lei shrugged, grabbing the bleach that was on the top shelf.

"Now listen Soleil, I wasn't trying to bring any negativity to you or bring drama—" Keia started to say until Lei interrupted her, waving her off as if she could see her.

"Stop, you're just being a friend and letting me know what's going on. Cause I damn sure would've been confused if I got on twitter and saw all that shit. That shit ain't got nothing to do wit' me, I said what I said and I'm leaving it at that. Now if she come at me on some crazy shit, I'ma light both her and Elias ass the fuck up."

"Girl, I'm on campus today, I'll beat her ass for you if she on that type of time." Keia laughed, as Lei started smiling, shaking her head.

"You'll beat her ass until I catch an uber there?"

"I'll be tired but I'll do it for you — matter of fact, fuck an uber! I'll come get you to get yo' one,"

Both of the girls laughed, as Lei walked back towards the bathroom with her phone in hand, remembering that she had the shower running. "You crazy, but listen I'm bout to hop in the shower. Good luck on your exam, call or text me when you make it home." Lei told her, stripping out of her clothes.

"Okey doke — oh, wait! Tell Raj I'm tryna cop them new hoodies he put on the website last night,"

"Well, I'll have to text him cause he already left to go to work," Lei said.

"Oooh bitch, you at his house alone? Aww, he must really like you Lei Lei!" Keia cooed, as Lei blushed a little.

"Stooop," Lei drawled out, as Keia started to laugh again. "Get off my line man,"

The girls said their goodbyes and hang up, Lei sitting her phone onto the counter as she finally stepped into the shower. "So that's what his ass was doing in his office last night," she said out loud to herself.

Hours later, after Lei awoken from her nap, she got up and made the bed. Power was playing in the background on the TV in the living room, as she started to prepare something for lunch as she didn't eat anything for breakfast.

She knew Raj would be getting home soon with Semaj, and wanted to make sure that he ate something before he went back to work.

Lei heard as the locks on the front door were being fiddled with, making her pause what she was doing and peek around the corner. The front door opened, and in walked Siraj holding a sleeping Maj in his arms along with a CVS bag.

"Hey," she softly spoke, as he leaned down to kiss her after locking the front door.

"Gimme a sec," he told her, walking into Semaj's bedroom to lay him down. As he did that, Lei returned to making the grilled ham and cheese sandwiches.

A few minutes later, Raj returned back to the kitchen, placing the CVS bag on the counter as he pulled out a box of children's medicine. "Maj is sick," he sighed, tossing the grocery bag into the trash bin.

"Aww, my poor Dooda." Lei grimaced, as Raj leaned against the counter, nodding his head.

"Yea' he got a fever and shit, I don't know if he was sick before he went to school or if he caught it from another kid but I texted Ximena to let her know." he explained, watching Lei move back and forth between the counter and stove. "You don't mind watching him until she get off right? She should be here around 4, I don't know if I'll be gone by then,"

"That's fine, he doesn't need to be out anyway. I'll give him the medicine once he wakes up, and let her know." Lei agreed, putting butter into the skillet.

"Okay, thank you." he said, approaching her by the stove. "Also, stop letting people get you out of character,"

Lei snapped her head in his direction, sporting a confused expression. "What you mean?" she raised an eyebrow.

"I saw what happened on twitter," he replied.

Lei sucked her teeth, slumping her shoulders. "Siraj, I'm not about to let a bitch lie on my name. She hasn't responded because she knew she was wrong for dragging me into something that had nothing to do wit' me." she defended herself.

After Lei responded to Morgan, she ended up deleting the tweet overall — especially after some of Lei's other friends caught word of what happened, coming to Lei's defense.

She appreciated the gesture, because most people that knew and were friends with Soleil, knew that she wasn't a person that liked to be in drama. Especially over a guy.

Though she had been in a couple fights, over some she say, he say among old friends she fallen out with — it was the first time in her life, she was getting into with women over men and she hated that she had to even defend her own name.

"I get that, trust me I do. But you know she did that to get a reaction out of you, and it worked."

"So you want me to let folks make up shit about me and not say anything?" Lei rolled her eyes, putting the sandwich into the skillet.

"No, I don't. Stop that, I'm not trying to upset you. I just don't want you to be giving energy to people that don't deserve it. You gone say something to every single person that tries to start a rumor about you?" his hand slipped around her waist, as the other gently grabbed her chin to make her look at him.

"Of course not, people gone talk regardless, that's in people's human nature. But when it comes to something serious like that, and she knows for a fact that Elias was a cheater, I'm gone say something." Lei shrugged, moving her head away from his hand. "And for your information, no one has ever started a rumor about me before, and I'm not about to let that shit start now."

"Soleil..." he trailed off, hoping that she wasn't catching an attitude with him already.

"I'm not upset, I'm just sick of biting my tongue on certain shit and then when I finally say something, I'm the bad person, when people shouldn't even be fuckin' wit' me in the first place cause I don't do anything to anybody."

"You right, I'm sorry." he apologized, pulling her into a hug. "I just don't like seeing you upset over shit like that."

"It's okay," she assured him, pulling away from the embrace. She grabbed the spatula to flip over the grilled sandwich. "Do you want one?"

"Yes ma'am, you can put it in the microwave though once you done," he yawned walking out of the kitchen to head towards the living room. "I'ma take me a li'l nap before I have to go back,"

"Okay, I'll deal wit' Maj if he wakes up before you." she told him, grabbing a plate from out the cabinet. Raj hummed in response, laying down in the spot that Lei had been. "You would lay in my spot,"

"I wanna cuddle when you done," he said, Lei smirked to herself, shaking her head.

After Lei was done making the sandwiches, she put Raj's in the microwave like he said and ate hers. Once she was done eating, she decided that she would make Semaj some broccoli cheddar soup from scratch.

She put her AirPods in, listening to one of her favorite podcasts, while she did. The apartment was silent besides the TV that was now playing at a low volume.

About half an hour later, Lei kept the soup on a low temperature on the stove. Before she could turn around, she felt a hand touch her arm.

She quickly whipped around and looked down to see Maj, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. She paused her podcast and crouched down to his level, "Hey Dooda, how you feeling?" she questioned him, placing the back of her hand on his forehead.

He remained quiet, continuing to rub his eyes. "You hungry? I made you soup," she pointed behind her, he nodded in response. "Okay, let's take your medicine first and then I'll fix you some,"

She stood up straight, grabbing the children's medicine off of the counter. She opened the box, pulling out the small bottle. She read the back of the box for the instructions, wanting to sure of how much to give him.

"Where's daddy?" he asked her.

"He's on the couch, taking a nap. Your mom should be here in a li'l to come get you," she tore off the plastic on the medicine bottle. She held the small measuring cup as she twisted open the cap.

She poured the medicine, the light purple liquid filling up the cup. After she poured it to the measurement line suit enough for him, she passed it over to him.

As he took the medicine, Lei twisted the cap back onto the bottle tightly before putting it back into the box. "Put it on the counter once you're done," she told him, grabbing a bowl out of the cabinet to fix the soup.

Semaj put the small cup onto the counter like Lei said, before walking over to the storage closet and pulling out his booster seat.

Once Lei was done fixing his food, she sat the down down at the island and put the booster seat into the chair, before picking him up and placing him down.

As Lei went to wash out the small cup, they heard as Raj loudly stretched from the couch. He got up and rubbed his eyes, similar to how Semaj did as he walked into the kitchen.

"Wassup li'l man," Raj greeted him, kissing him on the head. "You okay?" he placed his hand on his forehead, repeating the same steps Lei did.

Maj nodded as he continued eating his food. "I didn't know you was making soup too," Raj eyed Maj's bowl before redirecting his attention onto her.

"I made it for him,"

"Can I have some of your soup?" he asked Semaj, checking the time on his phone, seeing that it was well past the time for him to leave. He slid his phone onto the counter, deeply sighing, figuring he would just stay a little later at work. Once again, Maj nodded, grabbing the juice from Lei as she passed it to him. "Soleil,"

"Mhm,"

"Can you fix me some please? And also, heat up my sandwich?"

Without another word, started up the microwave before grabbing another bowl from the cabinet. As she did, there was a knock on the front door.

Raj walked to the front door, unlocking and opening it. Ximena walked in, greeting Siraj with simple 'hey'. "He's eating right now," Raj told her, as they both walked into the kitchen.

"Hey baby, how are you feeling?" Ximena pouted, approaching Semaj. "Hi, Lei,"

Lei glanced back at her and gave her a head nod, before returning her focus onto filling the bowl with the soup. "Here Raj," she held out the bowl for him, while opening the microwave to grab his sandwich.

"Thank you," he kissed her on the temple, before dipping the sandwich into the soup. The kitchen erupted with ringing from Siraj's phone, followed by the vibrating on the countertop.

Both Lei and Ximena sneaked a peek at his screen, seeing that it was Raegan calling him. The two girls made brief eye contact, before redirecting their attention on Raj.

He declined the call, and glanced over at Lei who was cutting her eyes at him. "Relax," he warned her, aware of what was going through her mind.

Lei mocked him, making vague hand gestures as she started to pass by him. Raj slightly chuckled, grabbing her by the arm, beginning to whisper something in her ear.

She tucked her lips to keep herself from blushing so hard, pushing him away as she walked out of the kitchen.

LMAO what's up y'all? Y'all probably like FINALLY HOE!

Listen, this needed to be fit at my expectations, okay!?

Shoutout to my twin WrittenbyAB because without her, this would've taken me waaaaay longer. So yeah, we kinda surprised y'all.

Go read In Every Season and More Life, if you haven't read those yet! Especially read In Every Season, because she JUST updated.

Anyways, lemme hear y'all thoughts!!! Gimme feedback???

👀 Raj definitely built like that. 🥴 y'all saw how he was talking our girl through it? They don't call him BIG DADDY RAJ for nothing!

that's all I have for now though,

I'll be updating Sugar Creek this weekend, along with HOTS...a story that I'm highkey bout to take down cause lot y'all begged me to put it back up but not even fucking with it. 🙂

y'all be easy though LMAO

thanks for rocking with me always,

see y'all in the next chapter - Wynter 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 222 54
In my life your all in or all out. It's a lesson I had to learn and had I learned it earlier, I'd have saved myself a lot of heartbreak, time, and ru...
175 31 14
BASED ON A TRUE STORY !!
3K 259 34
When in need, we can do anything. When in love, we don't think. But in ultimate reality, we embrace the truth.
81.4K 3K 29
"The truth always comes out in the end, no matter how hard we try to hide it. Lies are just a temporary delay to the inevitable and at some point you...