The daily life of a full-leve...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/218/218876/ Author: Erting Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-21 Late... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
112-118
119-120
121-124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
142-150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 180
181-186
187-190
191-196
197-202
203-210
211-218
219-225

Chapter 179

129 3 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 179

    The appearance of the hemostatic vine is more like a poisonous weed than its name.

    The deep and shallow purple color alone can dissuade many curious people. Zheng Yelong also found a lot of fine burrs on the rattan.

    Because the color of the rattan is very dark, the thorns are completely hidden under the leaves, and it was only discovered when his finger was pricked.

    Amazingly, there was no blood at all after the finger was pierced, and even the black dot wound that was pierced disappeared quickly.

    "This medicinal material is interesting..."

    Zheng Yelong twitched his slightly itchy fingers, and his expression slowly began to get excited.

    He turned his head and asked Qu Zhong, who was looking at him, "Is there any particularity in collecting this medicinal material?" "You have to move fast, and it is best not to     expose

    yourself to the sun!"

weather, the better the weather.

    When he first transplanted the hemostatic vines, Qu Zhong did not expect that they would grow wildly in a forest with extreme tides like No. 6 Hill, and according to his observation, they seemed to grow even more lush than on the edge of a cliff.

    Wherever his eyes swept, wherever there was a swamp on the ground, hemostatic vines were climbing everywhere.

    The number is so many that it completely exceeds the number of transplants he has transplanted several times.

    That is, once it is freed from the soil, the rattan will quickly lose moisture, and if it is exposed to the sun, it will turn into dead leaves in the last hour.

    Zheng Yelong nodded, not busy collecting, but took out a magnifying glass and a few pieces of test strips from his backpack and began to test.

    Seeing that he couldn't finish it in a while, Qu Zhong motioned to the other people on the land, and walked a few steps deeper into the woods.

    Xia Zhou wanted to follow and take a look, but as soon as he lifted his right foot and took a step, he wisely chose to give up

    The swamps that did not cross the instep made walking difficult, and there were snakes that would appear anytime and anywhere, making several people's nerves tense.

    Zhang Yan has been holding the electric baton tightly in her hand, and her eyes are fixed on the surrounding grass.

    Especially when he saw that the three dogs had already stood up and were about to follow Qu Zhong, even Deputy Director Luo couldn't help but turn his back to Zheng Yelong, clenching the wooden sticks in both hands to attack.

    With a dog in his heart, he can still be a little more stable. Now that the last guarantee is gone, his heart instantly becomes hopeless.

    Seeing Qu Zhong go farther and farther, he almost didn't raise his hand to stop him.

    Anyway...you can leave them with a dog!

    After struggling for many times in his heart, when he looked down and saw the military uniform he was wearing, Deputy Director Luo finally did not speak.

    He didn't speak, but Qu Zhong seemed to hear the cry in his heart.

    The man who had gone far suddenly stopped, pointed his right hand at the dogs, who were standing there, and then continued to walk forward.

    "Have you heard my heart?" Deputy Director Luo muttered, staring at the dogs in front of him who didn't follow up but didn't go back.

    It only paused for a while, and the golden retriever with the huge sole of the foot continued to chase after Qu Zhong, while the other two watched Qu Zhong walk away, and then turned around and walked towards them slowly.

    With that leisurely pace, anyone could see how reluctant the two who came back were.

    But in the end, their worries subsided.

    Qu Zhong, who disappeared from everyone's field of vision, had a clear goal, the breath of Lone Immortal Grass was not far away, and he walked straight towards the source of the breath.

    "Master, when did Gu Xiancao's cultivation level improve so much?"

    The meat dumpling who was catching up sniffed the spiritual power in the air, looking like he was drooling. Qu Zhong saw that the sharp claws between his fingers were stretched out. Some were dumbfounded.

    I haven't seen meat dumplings gluttonous for many years...

    Although he knew that it was just pretending, Qu Zhong still patted its head to remind: "There are so many elixir in the space if you don't eat it, you just look at this grass every day.

    " Tuanzi was righteous, and after speaking, he turned his head to avoid Qu Zhong's palm: "Master, when will you take us to catch the monster, I won't fight it."

    "When my grandfather and the others come, we will go!

    " In return, Qu Zhong gave a clear time. With his cultivation base and the shuttle card obtained from the system, there is no problem with freely entering and leaving the space barrier.

    Now he can just leave when Duan Sheli and Pei Ling come back.

    "Hi--"

    Thinking of this, Qu Zhong couldn't help taking a deep breath, how could he talk to Duan Weiguo and his wife about cultivation.

    And his current appearance will not change, it's easy to say in the past two years, ten or twenty years, how to explain to the friends around him.

    We still have to find people as soon as possible...

    "That's great!"

    Rou Tuanzi was extremely excited, his fluffy tail twitched wildly, the thought of being able to spread his legs and run wildly and use his own body to meet people, his divine power went crazy began to leak out.

    In the blink of an eye, the long tail of the golden retriever was replaced by a round golden tail.

    "Your tail..." Qu Zhong was speechless.

    It's really been decadent for a long time, and the meat dumpling can't even control the divine power in himself. Qu Zhong stretched out his hand and flicked the round tail and said with a smile: "You go into the space tonight to practice well, don't be lazy."

    "Got it..."

    Gu During the time when Immortal Grass was cultivating in space, she made rapid progress, probably thanks to Sancai's guidance.

    As he walked farther and farther, the breath of Lone Immortal Grass became stronger and stronger, until Qu Zhong stopped when he came to an open space covered with dead leaves.

    "Lone Immortal Grass?"

    Qu Zhong cast his eyes to the bottom of one of the yellow leaves and shouted directly.

    He is not sure if the khaki plant under the leaves is Lone Immortal Grass, but the color is too similar...

    "It's there!"

    The khaki shook the top of his head, shaking off the cover leaf, revealing a khaki tree The original pink flowers on the top of the head disappeared, leaving only the earth-colored branches rolled into a circle.

    "You..." Qu Zhong couldn't go on!

    This plant, which looks very similar to a bracken, waved two brown branches and pulled itself out of the ground against the ground.

    While swinging the huge circle above his head, he happily ran towards Qu Zhong.

    During this period, the two rattan arms were still waving happily: "Master, you come to see me..."

    "Who is your master?"

    Rou Danzi took a step and blocked directly in front of Qu Zhong.

    "Brother Sancai said that Qu Zhong is our master..." Gu Xiancao pitifully wrapped around the rattan arm, although there was no expression to look at, the circle above his head drooped down, and his tone was full of is grievance.

    "The master didn't say it, you're not!" Rou Tuanzi insisted.

    And Qu Zhong was completely fascinated by the appearance of Lone Immortal Grass, and always felt that it looked like he had seen it before.

    It wasn't until it mentioned Sancai that Qu Zhong suddenly realized.

    Isn't this the rough version of Sancai... "But..." Gu     Xiancao

    still wanted to argue a few words, but Qu Zhong suddenly waved at it: "Come on! Let me see."

The Lone Immortal Grass instantly rose in arrogance, and with countless roots upside down, bypassed the feet of the meat dumplings, and rushed to the feet of Qu Zhong excitedly.

    Up close it looks more like...

    Qu Zhong bent down and held it up, first flicked the circle on top of its head, and said incredulously, "Are you taking shape like your Sancai eldest brother?!"

    "Master is so smart!" Gu Xiancao shot He was flattering, and by the way, he showed himself in a circle, and he got a cold snort from the meat dumplings: "Little flatterer!"

    "Indeed..."

    Qu Zhong couldn't find anything to praise for this nondescript appearance, and cleared his throat. Afterwards, he turned around and asked, "Have you broken through in your cultivation?" When

    it came to this, Lone Immortal Grass was even more excited, and couldn't wait to start showing her cultivation.

    "I can now bless all the plants in the entire forest..." Said, the roots kicked in Qu Zhong's palm and flew into the air.

    The circle above his head stretched out and turned into a brown cane.

    The rattan was gently waving in the air, and the little purple flowers scrambled to open first, and the air was soon filled with a faint floral fragrance.

    The dead leaves under Qu Zhong's feet made a rustling sound, and the young leaves of different shapes lifted the dead leaves.

    Just like the fast-moving plant growth footage in the camera, it stretches its body at a speed visible to the naked eye, and then grows leaves.

    "Okay, okay!"

    Seeing that the wild flower beside his feet was beginning to grow flowers, Qu Zhong hurriedly raised his hand and called to stop.

    The Lone Immortal Grass was very obedient. As soon as Qu Zhong spoke, it immediately withdrew its spiritual power, and the rattan rolled into a circle and flew back to his palm.

    "You will follow us back to No. 4 Hill in a while, and you will guard the orchard in the future!"

    "Okay!"

    Qu Zhong has no doubts about the strength of the country. Planting was successful.

    He doesn't need to make hemostatic pills, and of course he doesn't need to grow raw materials.

    "Does your Sancai eldest brother know that you change shape according to its shape?"

    On the way back, Qu Zhong also wentssips a few times, and even looked forward to how Sancai would react when he saw the appearance of Lone Immortal Grass.

    "When my eldest brother comes back, I'm going to give it a surprise!"

    Gu Xiancao mentioned Sancai in a tone full of admiration. The little spirit grass, who was just able to transform, completely regarded Sancai as the goal of its cultivation. Full of fighting spirit.

    The meat dumplings, who had been displeased in the past, snorted and snorted, and when they heard that Lone Immortal Grass turned out to be Sancai, they never said disdainfully: "Sancai is an ancient god tree, you can live for tens of thousands of years before talking about it. "

    Do you know the origin of Sancai?" Qu Zhong was curious.

    "Know a thing or two!"

    Since returning from a trip to the realm of the gods, the atmosphere between them seems to have quietly changed.

    They had never been shown in front of Qu Zhong, but he had carefully noticed the difference. Hanako had an unconscious sense of obedience to Sancai.

    Wan Lixue entrusted the two to Sancai, Hanako and his wife never had any doubts, and never asked about the situation.

    Even Phoenix, who likes to be provocative the most, can't help but become a lot more respectful when facing Sancai.

    Rou Tuanzi shook his head, looked at the distance first, and then continued: "Sancai is beyond the Three Realms, if its cultivation is restored..." Speaking of which, Rou Tuanzi was a little confused: "Maybe... it will Become the will of God in the three thousand worlds."

    "My eldest brother is so powerful?"

    Gu Xiancao, who has never been out of the realm of self-cultivation, has no idea what the will of God means, and only catches the phrase "transcending the three worlds", and the meat dumpling's voice fell, and it was Even more excited.

    But when Qu Zhong heard this, his heart skipped a beat.

    God's will...

    God's will is irresistible!

    In front of Heaven's Will, Tiandao can only sigh helplessly.

    No wonder Tiandao was powerless in front of Sancai, and allowed it to create an enchantment beyond the laws of the world in Yunshan Village.

    God willing!

    How was the Sancai cultivation base lost... What will

    it look like when it is restored...

    All the mysteries seem to be getting closer!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 1.6K 34
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
21.5K 264 89
https://m.shubaow.net/174/174262/ Part 2 Author: white eggplant Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-01-26 Latest: Chapter 290 Fanwai 2...
384K 14.4K 26
"မောင် မဆိုးစမ်းနဲ့ကွယ်" "ကျုပ်ကိုမချုပ်ခြယ်နဲ့"
5.9K 84 81
Author: eye-catching Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed The fruit shop on the corner has just opened, and it has caused widespread contro...