The daily life of a full-leve...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/218/218876/ Author: Erting Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-21 Late... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
112-118
119-120
121-124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
142-150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
181-186
187-190
191-196
197-202
203-210
211-218
219-225

Chapter 170

120 5 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 170

    The car continued on the road, and not long after, a high-end community appeared in front of me.

    The community is dominated by garden houses, and the Gu family live in two adjoining houses on the top floor.

    A set of three rooms and a set of four rooms are connected, which sounds like a large area, but there are nine people living in the fourth Gu family, and the nephews are now only two rooms.

    The Gu family has been pushed up for ten years, and he can be regarded as a high-ranking person in Beicheng.

    But Gu Zhen failed to invest in several major projects in a row, causing the company to run a deficit for three consecutive years, the capital chain was broken, and the brain drained. In the end, the company could not escape the fate of being acquired.

    Fortunately, he sold his company's shares for a considerable amount of money, so that the Gu family was not allowed to sleep on the street.

    A large amount of wealth can't afford to be squandered by a group of "young masters and young ladies" who are accustomed to extravagance. In just five or six years, Gu Zhen has little money left on hand.

    In the end, there was no way to sell the villa, move to this community, and live with the money from selling the villa.

    Continue to maintain their glamorous life.

    There are nine people living in the house, and no one goes to work. Except for the money that Gu Kunshan occasionally sends back, he has no income.

    Of course...

    Gu Kunshan, who is the general manager of the project department with his own hands, and Gu Yi, who makes money with a tongue and a pen, must also be the targets of the Gu family for money.

    If Gu Yi was an ordinary person... maybe he would really carry a family of vampires on his back.

    But Gu Yi's mouth that scolds the invincible hand in the world doesn't care whether you are an elder or not. If you offend him, even your own father will scold you.

    Thanks to his disrespect, Gu Kunshan bought a villa and drove a luxury car in the same state, and the Gu family couldn't take advantage of it.

    "It's not good to look at Feng Shui in this community!" As soon as the car entered the community, Gu Yi pouted. He is now full of masters who catch ghosts and look at Feng Shui in supernatural novels, and he can think of everything he sees.

    People and vehicles in the community were separated, Gu Kunshan drove the car to the underground parking lot, and the two took the elevator directly to the sixth floor.

    The elevator, already somewhat old, creaked to the sixth floor.

    In fact, not only Gu Yi, but also Gu Kunshan did not understand why Gu Zhen would buy a house in this community.

    Five minutes away from the rear of the community is the largest cemetery in Beicheng. There is also a stinky pool in the east of the community, which emits a stench in summer.

    The only thing that can be done is that there is a mountain view with strong incense in the south.

    Gu Yi guessed at the time that Gu Zhen chose this place mostly because Jiang Liu believed in Taoism, and his family also worshipped the Queen Mother of the West all the year round.

    His "grandmother", but his grandfather's real "heart meat".

    Ding--

    the elevator door opened, the door of a family facing the elevator was open, and a faint scent of sandalwood wafted out of the room.

    Just by asking about the taste, the two knew that this was their Gu family's house.

    Guliu dedicated a room to enshrine Dharma images, and there were constant incense and candles in the room all year round, which caused the house to be filled with smoke and never dared to close the door.

    Walking into the house, there was indeed smoke coming out of the house next to the kitchen.

    Gu Yi furrowed his brows fiercely, showing quite a resistance to the smell. When he thought of what happened on the road, he felt that the scent of the candle also became disgusting.

    "Dad!"

    Gu Kunshan shouted to the living room first.

    The large living room was full of people. An elderly man with dark hair heard the voice and raised his head. Seeing that it was Gu Kunshan, he was busy laughing and calling for someone to come over.

    The old man had kind eyes and kind eyes, and there were countless wrinkles in the corners of his eyes when he smiled. Even if his hair was dyed black, he could not hide the fact that he was in his old age.

    It was this smile that suddenly made Gu Kunshan's heart alarm bells, and there was only a stiff smile on his face.

    Gu Yi expressed it more clearly, and immediately sneered: "Today is really enthusiastic!" After speaking, he swaggered into the living room first.

    Don't look at his hands in his pockets and his nostrils facing the sky, but Gu Yi's heart is also very bottomless at this time, and his right hand tightly holds the amulet in his trousers pocket.

    A few people walked into the living room, except for the familiar faces, the remaining two women were sitting on the sofa beside them.

    "Gu Yi is back, come and sit!"

    A middle-aged woman with a delicate face stood up and greeted him proactively. Seeing her age, she was younger than Gu Kuncai, but the enthusiastic person was the old witch in his mouth: Jiang Liu.

    Another young woman with a similar face to her seemed to have not heard the embarrassment just now, and greeted Gu Kunshan with a smile.

    Gu Yi ignored Jiang Liu and sat directly in the middle of the sofa, leaving Gu Kunshan in the farthest position.

    "What are you talking about, don't sit down yet." Gu Kun then reprimanded in a deep voice: "Who taught you to be so rude when you see people?"

    Gu Yi chuckled and cast a glance at this man who couldn't be called a father. The person who was not smiling directly choked: "What's your name, mom and aunt or grandma and in-laws!"

    "How do you talk..."

    Gu Kuncai, who has always been the most annoying person to mention this, immediately burst out, pointing at Gu Yi His nose just wanted to scold, but he only started a conversation, and then he couldn't find what to say.

    Gu Yi raised Erlang's legs without saying a word, and finally didn't let Gu Kun come down from the stage in front of outsiders.

    "Okay, don't make trouble!"

    Gu Zhen coughed twice, and walked to the sofa with the appearance of an elder.

    "Xiao Liu, introduce Kunshan!"

    "Look at my memory!" Jiang Liu smiled, as if he was not influenced by Gu Yi at all, and introduced the two people next to him with a smile: "This is good for me. My friend Aunt Wu, this is her daughter Wu Zhenzhen."

    After he finished speaking, he turned to introduce Gu Kunshan: "This is the youngest of our family. I told you... Isn't he very handsome!"

    "He looks really good!"

    Aunt Wu looked at Gu Kunshan and Gu Kunshan Yizhong looked back and forth, and finally looked at the more stable Gu Kunshan.

    The young girl next to her who had been silent for a long time finally said, "Hello, my name is Wu Zhenzhen."

    The soft tone unique to the south came out of her mouth, adding a third of charm to her seven-point beauty.

    Gu Kunshan looked up at Wu Zhenzhen, and quickly remembered Qu Zhong's explanation.

    First, the arm near Wu Zhenzhen's direction went numb, and then his whole heart began to thump, and when his cheeks quickly turned red, he hurriedly lowered his head in panic.

    The left hand even subconsciously grasped the bracelet of the right wrist.

    The cold air rushed out of his wrist in an instant, and the cold breath rushed straight into his heart, as if it instantly froze his inexplicably jumping heart.

    If it wasn't for Qu Zhong's reminder earlier, he would probably classify this sight as love at first sight.

    With the continuous output of the string of beads, Gu Kunshan's mood quickly calmed down, he took a deep breath, and when he raised his head again, he cast his eyes blankly to Wu Zhenzhen's ear.

    This Wu Zhenzhen really has a problem!

    Gu Kunshan smiled and nodded, his tone full of alienation and politeness: "Hello, I'm Gu Kunshan!"

    After speaking, he lowered his head and played with the bracelet on his hand, his expression never fluctuating.

    Gu Kunshan's small movements did not escape Gu Yi's eyes at all. When he covered his wrist, Gu Yi's heart thumped, and then he remembered Qu Zhong's words.

    In particular, Gu Kunshan's blushing ears were visible to the naked eye, and he almost didn't reach out.

    Fortunately, this panic state did not last for a few seconds, and the person returned to the original appearance, and the redness of the ears gradually subsided.

    Gu Yi turned around, and glanced sideways at Wu Zhenzhen's mother and daughter, who had a slight look on their faces.

    Especially the slender-eyed Wu Zhenzhen, her surprised expression was even more undisguised. When Chen Gu Kunshan lowered her head, her eyes turned to his left.

    Jiang Liu and Jiang Ying were sitting in that direction, and it was self-evident who they were looking at.

    Jiang Liu raised his hand, Wu Zhenzhen immediately turned in the direction of the window, and when she turned back, her softer voice wrapped around Gu Kunshan like a poisonous snake.

    "Brother Kunshan, where is your work place?"

    Gu Kunshan said nothing, as if he was thinking about it before he wanted to speak, Gu Yi directly touched him with his knee to stop him: "Yo! This day is going to be a blind date.

    Gu Kunshan: "..." In

    one sentence, the purpose of Gu Zhen calling them to come back was exposed, which was not enough, Gu Yi immediately went on to say: "What three relatives and six relatives want to be stuffed into our house, This is treating us as leeks, and if you want to cut it, cut it!"

    This is equivalent to tearing his face, if Gu Yi planned to give Gu Zhen a little face just now, he just doesn't plan to pretend it anymore. .

    As he spoke, he put down Erlang's legs, glanced around, and said angrily: "My uncle is worried about his mother, but I have no mother to worry about, you better not use some messy means to spy on him. My bottom line, otherwise..."

    After speaking, he stood up and looked straight at Jiang Liu with cold eyes.

    "If you dare to touch my uncle's hair today, someone... won't let you go... and the things in your house!"

    As Gu Yi's voice fell, he also swept over with a half-smile. A house with smoke coming out.

    It was this look that made Jiang Liushu's complexion change. She shook Gu Zhen's arm a few times aggrievedly: "Lao Gu, look at this child... I mean it." As

    she spoke, she wiped the dark red nail polish. He also rubbed his eyes with his hands, and he was almost in tears when he saw the grievances.

    Jiang Ying immediately followed, and she put her hand on Jiang Liu's knee with a sad face and shouted, "Sister!" The

    sad and aggrieved performance of the two women quickly ignited Gu Zhen and his son, and Gu Kuncai jumped up to face Gu. Yi kicked.

    Gu Yi flashed past, sneered and continued to stimulate: "I'll fight back with another kick!"

    "You bastard..." Gu Kun was so exasperated that he picked up the teacup on the table and wanted to smash it.

    The right hand that had just been raised was firmly grasped by one hand, Gu Kunshan looked at him with a cold face, the frost in his eyes was bright: "Brother, if you have something to say!"

    "Look at what this beast said. Then, aren't we doing it for you? You are in your thirties, and you don't even have a girlfriend..." Gu Kun just kept talking.

    Gu Kunshan took the cup with his right hand, and the spilled tea flowed down his cuff into his arm.

    "I know, Gu Yi was joking..." Gu Kunshan took off his jacket while talking.

    Gu Kunshan speaks little, but he speaks with great weight. He opened his eyes and said nonsense. Gu Kun just opened his mouth twice, but he didn't say anything to refute.

    Even though his younger brother is usually taciturn, when he is ruthless, he will directly find someone to do it.

    Following Gu Kunshan's action of rolling up his sleeves after wiping his arms with a tissue, Jiang Liuben's leaning forward body suddenly leaned back, and the body sitting beside the armrest of the sofa almost fell over.

    Not only her, but Jiang Ying's face also turned pale, she even forgot to help Jiang Liu, and just looked straight at Gu Kunshan.

    ... the wrist!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 14.5K 26
"မောင် မဆိုးစမ်းနဲ့ကွယ်" "ကျုပ်ကိုမချုပ်ခြယ်နဲ့"
39.9K 2.2K 20
✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩ "Fight me, mismatched hair!" "Huh?! Who the hell are you calling mismatched, dumbass?!" "Shut up, Sumika and fight me...
76K 2.7K 104
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...
107K 1.9K 109
https://m.shubaow.net/120/120408/ Author: puppets will hurt Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-04-24 Latest: Chapter 109 Extra Story r...