Does It Still Hurt?

By Razia101

Copyright© He held me and asked "what's wrong?" I looked at his beautiful forest green eyes and smiled and s... More

Chapter One: Welcome To Forest High
Chapter Two: Hello Beauiful, I'm Xavier
Chapter Three: Im Your What?...
Chapter Four: Starbucks
Chapter Five: Thinking Out Loud
Chapter Six: The Smile Is Fake, The Tears Are Real
Chapter Seven: You Wouldn't Understand
Chapter Eight: My Story (Part One)
Chapter Nine: My Story (Part Two)
Chapter Ten: Truly Beautiful
Chapter Eleven: Have Fun For Once
Chaper Twelve: Broken... Again
Chapter Thirteen: Hell Broke Loose
Chapter Fourteen: Oh Hell No!
Chapter Fifteen: The Punishment
Chapter Sixteen: The Game
Chapter Seventeen: Audition
Chapter Eighteen: There's A Bump
Chapter Nineteen: Girls Night!
Chapter Twenty: Pack Doctors
Chapter Twenty One: "Im Sorry"
Chapter Twenty Three: Lucy's Funeral
Chapter Twenty Four: The New Beginning
Chapter Twenty Five: Hugs Give Me Life
Chapter Twenty Six: "Its Coming!!"
Chapter Twenty Seven: "There's A What?!"
Chapter Twenty Eight: Surprise
Chapter Twenty Nine: Amulet
Chapter Thirty: Intruder
Chapter Thrity One: Ross?
Chapter Thrity Two: Secrets Hidden
Chapter Thrity Three: Golden Eyes
Chapter Thirty Four: Parents
Chapter Thirty Five: Moving Out
Chapter Thirty Six: I'm Back
Chapter Thirty Seven: Captured
Chapter Thirty Eight: Time Stood Still
Chapter Thirty Nine: Moon Goddess
Chapter Forty: Second Wish
Chapter Forty One: Thank you
Chapter Forty Two: The Big Question
Chapter Forty Three: Forgetful
Chapter forty four: Graduation Day
Chapter Forty Five: Official Prom
FINAL AUTHORS NOTE Q&A!

Chapter Twenty Two: Gone

586 44 7
By Razia101

-------------------
There's always gonna be evil in people.
That just do negative shit.
You just gotta kill 'em with kindness
And they'll die slow. ~Nicki Minaj.
--------------------

{Meghan's POV}

My heart stopped and tears began to run down my face, when I heard Lucy's scream. Do you know what it feels like when you know someone is in trouble but you have no way of saving them?

You're just there helpless, you don't know who to save first her, or... yourself.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked as I wiped my tears away from my damp cheek. No one spoke a word Rosalina was staring at the phone frozen, Ariana was hitting the walls with anger. Serenity was in a corner crying with her head in her knee's.

I was the only one trying to figure a way of finding Lucy. But no one was cooperating except for me, I was getting angry how could we just stand here?

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE GONNA DO?!" I screamed. The girls stared at me with horror in their blurry eyes.

"We have to inform the guys and we have to split up to every place we think she could be" Rosey said in a whisper not making eye contact.

"We have to tell the cops!" Serenity said getting up.

"No, Dumbass we can't. How could we? what the fuck would they do? we have to find her. We have a fucking army of werewolves for god sake!" Ariana shouted.

Serenity shrunk down to her normal position. "okay let's go" Serenity said.

"We will just send a search party for her" I said rubbing my temples. We all ran in different directions. I went to Xavier's hospital room to inform the guys. I explained every thing to the guys. Xavier was glade to help and send his guards to help us.

Jason was freaking out we all knew he had a thing for Lucy. not even a thing, a big thing. I was ready to book it but then a hand grabbed my arm. I turned around to find Josh looking back at me with concerned eyes.

"look I know you're worried and I would be too if this was one of my friends. but I'm not letting you go" Josh said in a stern voice.

My face went red with rage. "What do you mean you're not gonna let me go? It's not your choice it's mine. My friend is god knows where and my boyfriend is telling me I can't go and find he?" I said ripping his hand off my arm.

"I'm not gonna let you go. for god sakes Meghan, your pregnant and I'm the father. and I'm gonna take care of you and the baby" Josh said getting in my face.

"So I have no say in this?" I asked as a tear drop ran down my cheek.

"Meghan" Josh said holding my waist.

"No, don't touch me" I walked away from him and sat on a chair across the room from him. Josh sighed and sat down on the chair that was next to me.

"I love you Meg" he said in a whisper. I looked up at him but his eyes were glued to the wall. I looked back down a little upset with my self for yelling and being stubborn. But I mean who wouldn't be if their friend they knew for years was in danger? obviously I don't know for sure what is happening to Lucy, but I feel it... in my gut.

-----------

{Rosalina's POV}

I ran down the big hall of the pack house I don't remember the last time I was this scared. I wish I knew everything was gonna be alright but I don't know that.

I opened the door that led me straight to the woods, I was in pine forest now and I was sprinting through the woods. I couldn't feel my own two feet that's how tired I was.

Xavier told me to wait for him so he could give me a ride to Lucy's house. As he was getting dressed to drive me there I couldn't wait for him, so I just made a run for it. I know he would get mad after, but honestly I don't really give a fuck right now.

Some branches cut through my cloths and my skin,but I've had worse. I run throughout the neighbourhood till I reached the old wooden house which was also known as Lucy's home.

I ran in front of the door, the sun was coming up so it was morning. I knocked on the door twice then the door slowly creaked open. why was the door open? I said to myself.

Then I heard yelling but it was a males voice not just any male it was... Lucy's dad's voice. I heard him yelling and swearing then I heard Stacy's voice, Stacey was Lucy's mom. I heard her mom crying and yelling back.

Then I heard smashing of stuff and I heard more screaming. I opened the door with force that it smashed the wall behind it. my heart was beating against my chest and I felt that the next thing I saw I would regret saving in my memory forever.

I walked in the living room to find Dave (Lucy's dad) pulling Stacy's hair and yelling at her. I screamed at the top of my lungs

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled running to Stacy and holding her in my arms.

"Are you okay?" I said tears falling down my face. She nodded. I saw beer bottles every where Dave was drunk and he was staring me down with his blood shot eyes.

"Why are you in my house?!" He yelled my way. he came close to me he grabbed me by my hair, a plunging scream left my mouth. from the pain coming from my head. He threw me across the room my side start hurting and I was getting light headed.

All of the sudden I saw a big black wolf on top of Dave. I couldn't really see anything but that was all I could see from my blur vision. then I felt worm arms holding me up my vision start to clear up but my head was aching. I looked up to see Xavier.

"I told you not to go without me" he said in a low voice, I smiled and hugged him.

"I know, I'm sorry" I said looking across the room to Stacy. She was lying on the ground helpless all the energy was drained out of her. I got out of Xavier's hold and crawled to her.

I put my hands on her fragile body. I looked back at Xavier "Go call the cops" I said in a scared voice.

Dave was laying across the floor blood gushing from his face. Stacy's eyes slowly opened

"Go up stairs... Lucy's there" she said in a whisper I gasped and got up.

"The ambulance will be here soon" I reassured her. she nodded and closed her eyes. I ran upstairs to see Lucy's room, I saw three brothers all huddled up in a corner. I walked past them they could have tried to stop there father from abusing there mother, I know I would do that. I opened Lucy's door slowly, the bed room door creaked slowly.

The door opened fully, my mouth was wide open from the sight my tears flowed out of my eyes my heart was beating faster then the speed of light. I crouched down knee level to Lucy she was laying down on the ground with blood pouring out of her wrist.

"LUCY!!" I yelled she didn't respond.

"ANSWER ME PLEASE!" I said crying. There was an empty pill bottle in her other hand.

"No, no, no!!" I yelled the bottle was empty. This was the most frightening thing that I would ever have to do in my life.

I took my hand and put my two fingers on her wrist to see if her pulse was there, I didn't feel no heart beat. That's when more tears threatened to fall down my face then I checked her pulse on her neck. her pulse was gone Lucy was dead and there was nothing I could do about it.

I was in the middle of her bedroom with Lucy's head on my lap and blood flowing out of her arm. she cut her vain and she overdosed on her pills, she wanted to die. She made sure if she didn't die from cutting her vain that she knew if she overdosed she would be dead for sure.

I put my hand on her bleeding wrist and I rested my head on her stomach. I start balling my eyes out and crying so loud. "HELP, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!" I yelled then I heard the door open and strong arms wrapped around me and pulled me away.

"No stop, let go of me!" I was kicking and screaming.

"No baby, come on" Xavier whispered in my ear. I looked behind and I saw the girls staring at Lucy's dead body on the floor there mouths open.

They start crying and running over to her body. "NO!" Serenity yelled. Ariana start hugging Lucy's body. Meghan fell to the floor and hit her head against the floor. next thing I know the ambulance running over to Lucy and put her on a stretcher.

Xavier pulled me into a hug. "She's dead" I said crying in his arms.

"Shhh baby, she might seem dead but she's still alive in your heart." he said in his low voice. I kept on crying hoping this was all a dream, hoping The the next day Lucy would come and wake me up every morning and tackle me down to the floor when I called my self ugly.

I didn't want to believe she was dead but she was, she is never coming back to me, and I feel guilty I couldn't save her. by now her body was gone but there was blood stains still on her carpet and her puke from her overdose.

The girls ran over to me we all hugged each other in one big group hug but it felt empty with out Lucy. god knows how where gonna get through this. We all were crying and still hugging.

"We will get through this" Serenity said wiping her tears away.

"I don't know if we can" Ariana said. We all turned around to see Jason crying and lighting up a cigarette. I know he loved Lucy. Xavier helped me out of the room to go down stairs.

Everything was broken, there was punches in the wall Lucy's mom was also on a stretcher. I wonder if she knows about her daughters death.

We all went down stairs and out side. we all linked arms I was so tired with my blood shot eyes, but I feel guilty to even breath.

Lucy was a good person, she deserved to live. I looked at the police car and there was Dave in the police car handcuffed. I was glade he was, I hope he goes to jail for what he caused. Thinking about him made me so angry.

"Now we only have each other, we all have to protect each other from now on no matter what" Serenity said.

We all linked arms and just stared at the commotion. she's dead, she's gone, she is never coming back.

-----------

{Authors note}

Hey guys I'm so sorry I haven't updated in sooooooooo long, my device was broken and I'm actually on my friends device she was so nice for letting me write on her own iPod.

I'm probably getting a phone this summer so there will be slow updates still, I'm so sorry guys. there's really nothing I can do hope you guys liked this chapter.

I love you all for still reading does it still hurt?

XOXORAZIA101 ✌❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3M 467K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
4.7K 260 14
"Oh Vixen, I'm not going to kill you, No. That would be too easy, I'm going to rip you apart...I'll break your spirit and see you crumple at my feet...
2M 80.4K 60
"I call bullshit." Digging my finger into his broad chest, I met his intense stare without an ounce of fright, "I've been calling bullshit for the pa...
314K 12K 34
Not thinking twice, I ran to Josh and pulled his head into my lap. Taking the silver, I began to burn the venom from his cuts as I cried. He didn't r...