The daily life of a full-leve...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/218/218876/ Author: Erting Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-21 Late... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
112-118
119-120
121-124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
142-150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
181-186
187-190
191-196
197-202
203-210
211-218
219-225

Chapter 164

144 3 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 164

    Just like that, Qu Zhong folded the yellow paper into a triangle, and made a few gestures with his index finger on the amulet.

    Liao Yeyun: "..." The

    ceremonial bodyguards were folded, and Qu Zhong sent two instructions to each of them: "Put one on each side of the trouser pocket."

    Liao Yeyun: "..."

    Xia Zhou, who took the amulet, didn't care. He hesitantly put it in his trouser pocket, and stretched his arm to help Lu Jun stuff it.

    "Brother Liao, why are you in a daze, get ready!"

    Xia Zhou urged casually, and after speaking, he stared straight at the bottle of mineral water that had just been twisted and asked Qu Zhong, "Is there anything added to this water? What happens if you drink it?"

    Qu Zhong: "..."

    Seeing that he was licking the corner of his mouth excitedly, Qu Zhong handed him the water and said with a smile, "Try it, it shouldn't be poisonous..."

    This bottle The water was tap water he picked up in the restroom of the shooting site. I heard that it was reclaimed water used for mopping the floor. It was a little dirty, and it was not poisonous!

    Xia Zhou actually picked up the water bottle, and after observing it for a long time, he said seriously: "Forget it, try again at home later, or you will have diarrhea for a while and you won't be able to find the toilet!"

    Qu Zhong: " "..."

    Looking at Xia Zhou's expression, this guy really wants to try...

    Just when Qu Zhong was silently staring at Xia Zhou's tricks, the car seemed to be driving uphill suddenly, Lu Jun frowned and pressed down the window, he was immediately chilled. Get a kick.

    "It's too cold in this mountain."

    Several people looked at the car windows in their respective directions. Except for a dirt road that could just pass a car, there were weeds taller than people on both sides.

    Withered yellow and green weeds cover the situation on both sides, except for the occasional wind blowing, there is a desolate atmosphere everywhere.

    Liao Yeyun groaned in his heart, the amulet in his hand was still put into his trousers pocket, although it looked unreliable, but the person who drew the talisman was Qu Zhong, which made him feel more or less at ease.

    It was clear that the chill was raging outside the window, but a layer of cold sweat broke out on his palms.

    There was one more thing he couldn't figure out, so he calmed down his flustered mind and asked, "This Quan Anlan...why did he ask me to go with him?"

    "You...have what he wants on you." Qu Zhong Raising his eyelids, he looked Liao Yeyun up and down, but still chose to tell the truth.

    When he first met Liao Yeyun, Qu Zhong had just stepped into practice, and he couldn't see anything special about him.

    Today, I went to the shooting site to see the righteous red luck surrounded by him.

    Such a strong righteousness should be formed by the blessing of the ancestors with great merits. Moreover, there is also a murderous aura in this luck, which can not only avoid all evils, but also It can also purify the evil spirits

    Quan Anlan wants to cleanse the evil spirits brought by Soul Cultivation, Liao Yeyun's Qi Luck is simply an excellent choice.

    "What can I have on me?" Liao

    Yeyun was so horrified that he even reached out and touched his heart: "He doesn't want to steal my soul, right?" "Brother Liao has a soldier in his ancestors!" Qu Zhong suddenly asked road.

    "How do you know?" Liao Yeyun was so shocked that he didn't even remember his rebuttal words for a while.

    His grandfather and grandfather were both born in the military. They participated in many Great Patriotic Wars back then, but the two old people died long ago, and he never mentioned it in public.

    Not to mention the media, even his agency didn't know his family background.

    "Guess!" Qu Zhong smiled, pointed at the car that finally stopped, and said to the three of them, "Here we are!"

    After a bumpy ride, Quan Anlan's villa finally appeared in front of him.

    The dark red iron gate slowly opened, and a three-story building came into view. Compared with the thousand-square-meter garden, the brown and beige houses were much thinner.

    The square house sits alone in the middle of the garden. The garden is planted with a row of huge locust trees by the wall, and low shrubs are planted elsewhere.

    The whole garden was green, and not a single flower was seen.

    They followed Quan Anlan's agent and drove from the right side into the above-ground parking lot in the back garden.

    "It's the first time I've seen a single-family villa without a garage." Lu Jun pulled the handbrake and let the car park steadily in the parking space marked by the black line, muttering in a low voice, "The front yard is so wide, I don't know why it's empty! "

    Lu Jun's words made Qu Zhong smile slightly, and he unbuckled his seat belt and opened the car door first.

    The front yard used plants to make a huge formation, and the row of locust trees gathered yin to form qi, which continuously transported yin to the formation and converted it into evil qi.

    All of Quan Anlan's spells rely on the operation of evil spirits, and the front yard is equivalent to his "kitchen". Of course, it is impossible to allow other foreign objects to exist.

    "What should we do next!"

    Although the car led by Liao Yeyun Yu Guangli stopped, the occupants in the car had no intention of getting out of the car, which made his scalp even numb.

    Qu Zhong grinned, patted his shoulder casually, turned his face and raised his chin in the direction of Xia Zhou's car.

    Xia Zhou immediately understood and trotted towards the car in front of him angrily.

    "With body protection, you don't have to be afraid of anything, you should eat and drink."

    This was the only sentence left by the few people before Qu Zhong entered the door.

    After Xia Zhou asked, he ran back angrily: "That person said he still has something to deal with, let's just go in through this side door..."

    "Let's go, we can't escape anyway!" Qu Zhong walked forward With a wave of his hand, he took the lead and pushed open the side door and walked in.

    As soon as the side door was pushed open, Quan Anlan with a gentle smile appeared in front of the four of them.

    Directly opposite the side door is the stairwell to the second floor. There are two doors on both sides closed, and it is impossible to see what room it is.

    He leaned against the handrail of the stairs, with neat short black hair and a pair of black-rimmed glasses, just like a handsome and warm man next door in a novel.

    "You guys are finally here!"

    He walked towards several people, and there was a rustling sound between the soft linen slippers and the floor.

    He smiled warmly, his eyes seemed to have bright stars shining, his outstretched hands were clearly articulated, and his welcome to several people was beyond words.

    But the more harmless the smile, the more Xiazhou felt the chill rise from the soles of their feet.

    "The real person is much more handsome than the video!" Qu Zhong took a step forward and took the lead to reach out and shake his hand: "Then I will call you Brother Quan with the cheek!"

    Qu Zhong smiled attentively, and the smile was full of gratification. .

    Just as the other party's surprised expression flashed by, he took advantage of the situation to hold Quan Anlan's arm and walked him into the house: "Brother Quan, take me to visit this house."

    Qu Zhong insisted on holding Quan Anlan and turned to face Walking in the house, he didn't even have a chance to chat with a few people.

    The remaining three breathed a sigh of relief, and when the white hand stretched out, they even hesitated in their hearts whether to turn their heads and run away.

    "The decoration of the house is really special!"

    Qu Zhong in front seemed to have a lot of questions, pestering Quan Anlan to ask endless questions, and the two gradually walked away from the three of them.

    "Why do I feel that this room is colder than the outside!"

    Liao Yeyun lowered his voice and whispered to Xia Zhou until it was confirmed that Quan Anlan couldn't hear the voices of a few people.

    "Don't be surprised when we see anything, as long as the amulet is there." Xia Zhou assured the other two.

    Lu Jun has been speechless since he entered the door, his big eyes twitched incessantly, and he never took his hands out of his trouser pockets.

    Hearing Xia Zhou's reminder, he hurriedly approached the two of them and said, "It won't be cold if you put your hands in your trouser pockets?

    " As soon as I touched the talisman paper, the chill disappeared in the blink of an eye.

    He took his hand out and put it back in for several tests, and finally confirmed that it was indeed the effect of the amulet.

    The two of them were also dubious when they heard it, and they stretched out a hand into their trouser pockets.

    Trembling almost at the same time, the three kept their hands in their trouser pockets silently and continued to walk into the house.

    The structure of this villa is no different from that of ordinary villas. The large floor-to-ceiling windows face the living room and dining room, and the kitchen is just behind the dining room.

    As Qu Zhong said, Quan Anlan began to seriously introduce the villa to him.

    Qu Zhong smiled, and his eyes followed his voice to look here and there, and his expression was extremely excited.

    This excitement came from the heart, and Qu Zhong felt that his visit was so worth it.

    There are countless magic weapons in this villa, and Quan Anlan even has several mustard bags on his body, and he faintly senses the aura of the space.

    It's a good deal to go this way.

    The second floor is dominated by guest rooms, and there is nothing special about it.

    There is only one master bedroom on the third floor, and Quan Anlan only mentioned it a little, and has no plans to bring a few people up.

    Qu Zhong didn't ask, and turned the topic to the food with a smile: "Brother Quan, I'm hungry!"

    "The food is almost done, let's go to the first floor for dinner!"

    Qu Zhong smiled brightly, Quan Anlan said Not to mention the smile.

    It's worth it to waste a few days laughing, and laughing at the other party is an ignorant and ambitious fool.

    The two of them had different smiles, causing the other three to shudder.

    Everything seems to be the same as a visit from a normal friend, except that when Quan Anlan saw the three uniformed pockets, he asked, "Is it cold?"     "

    No!"

Instantly jumped from the soles of the feet into the limbs.

    Quan Anlan has lived in such an environment all the year round, and he has long lost ordinary people's sense of temperature. This is an unintentional question. Since the other party said no, he did not realize the problem at all.

    If he was a little more careful and less conceited, he would have discovered the difference between his family and ordinary people earlier.

    How could a room that is similar to the refrigeration layer of a refrigerator be a place where normal people live.

    Even though his agent didn't say anything special, doubts arose early in his heart, and he didn't try to avoid the depths of daily contact except for work.

    It's a pity...

    Quan Anlan is too confident, he never thought that there are other aliens in this world, let alone Qu Zhong who has no spiritual energy.

    After leading a few people to the restaurant to sit down, he turned around and entered the kitchen, unable to hide the successful smile on his face.

    He felt the faint presence of spiritual energy in Qu Zhong's body at such a close distance, and those spirits came from the jade plaque hanging around his neck.

    And the seductive soul aura constantly stimulated his nerves.

    He couldn't see the luck in a few people, but the evil spirit entrenched in his body clearly felt the excitement of being able to eat a full meal.

    The suffocating suffocating suffocation seems to be burrowing out of the body at any time. If it is not for his master to suppress it, I am afraid that the four of them will be sucked out the moment they enter the door.

    The food on the island looked delicious.

    Quan Anlan raised the corner of his lips and licked his lips, the coldness in his eyes gradually gathered, finally revealing his original bloodthirsty face.

    "When I can travel freely in the world one day, I won't need so much trouble!" As he

    spoke, a blue porcelain bottle suddenly appeared between Quan Anlan's fingers. The fragrant medicinal powder melted in the red wine.

    "Brother Quan, do you want to help?"

    Qu Zhong, whom he had planned to be an idiot, came in again, and his words were full of flattery.

    Earlier, I said that I would not enter the entertainment industry, but in a blink of an eye, my thoughts were revealed.

    mortal! Always greedy without knowing it.

    Quan Anlan sneered, and when he turned around again, he was replaced by the gentle star

    , "Okay, then I'll trouble you!" He laughed, and then he left the kitchen with the dishes.

    "Then I'll take the wine glass and wine!" Qu Zhong laughed, went straight to the wine rack and took five glasses down, glanced at Quan Anlan who was full of confidence, Qu Zhong even stretched out his hand to help him shake it a few times sober.

    The smell of medicine mixed with the wine smell penetrated into Qu Zhong's nostrils.

    Cultivation/world's lowest-level drug, even a mythical beast can't be poisoned, but it's enough to deal with a few mortals.

    Holding the decanter in his right hand, he threw a brown pill into it with his left hand, and Qu Zhong shook it a few times before walking out.

    During the banquet, no one asked who cooked the food, and no one wondered why he lived alone in such a big villa.

    Everyone pushed the cup for a change, and pretended to be happy.

    Under the orange light, Quan Anlan's heart was filled with smiling faces, and the thought of being able to absorb so much luck in a while made his hands on the table tremble.

    Especially the drunk Qu Zhong, whose mouth is flying, is like a different person from the light-hearted person in the video.

    "Brother Quan, I'm staying here tonight!" Qu Zhong raised his glass and took another gulp of wine.

    "Okay!" Quan Anlan smiled and raised his arm to support Qu Zhong's body that was about to fall.

    If Liao Yeyun and the three of them were still awake at this time, they would definitely use their mobile phones to photograph this scene as a souvenir.

    Qu Zhong would be full of ugliness, like a dancing clown performing a show, and any normal person would feel that he has no eyes to look at.

    However, now a few people just blinked their eyes and tried to stay awake, no one noticed Qu Zhong's funny performance, Liao Yeyun only felt that his head was so heavy that he kept tilting towards the table.

    He clearly remembered that his alcohol intake was more than that, but after two glasses of red wine, his mind couldn't control the drowsiness at all.

    Drugs in the wine!

    Closing his eyes, the answer flashed in Liao Yeyun's mind, he swiped on the table weakly with both hands, and finally fell on the table with a bang.

    Xia Zhou fell a few minutes later than him, and Lu Jun, who had been unconscious for a long time, had lost consciousness except for Qu Zhong.

    Qu Zhong's half-squinted eyes showed a smile, and he suddenly stood up with his arms around Quan Anlan's shoulder.

    "I'm drunk, I have to go to bed..."

    After saying that, he staggered away towards the stairs.

    Quan Anlan got up after him, swept over a row of people who fell asleep, pressed the tip of his tongue against his upper jaw, and finally turned his footsteps and followed Qu Zhong.

    First get Qu Zhong's spiritual energy, and then clean up the rest of the people. Although he was a little surprised that someone could stay awake, he was overwhelmed by the huge surprise that he was about to get without thinking about it.

    He chased Qu Zhongji, but was thrown behind him.

    Even though he was drunk, Qu Zhong went upstairs with no slowness at all. Looking at his vain footsteps, he climbed to the third floor in no time.

    When he walked to the door of the bedroom on the third floor, Qu Zhong stood up straight, his eyes that were still hazy had already recovered, and even his tone of voice had returned to his usual smoothness.

    "Brother Quan, open the door!" he said in a deep voice.

    "Okay!"

    Quan Anlan gave a grim smile and opened the door across Qu Zhong.

    Crackling -

    the door made of mahogany makes a non-fitting sound caused by deformation after being damp.

    The noise of the door opening opened Quan Anlan's mysterious bedroom, and he also removed the mask he had disguised all day.

    After entering the formation he arranged, even if he drained Qu Zhong's luck inside, Tian Dao would not be in a hurry to notice.

    If it wasn't for the nostalgia for the artist's identity, he wouldn't need to spend a lot of time to leave a few people's half-lives, and he would have to send them away in a good voice tomorrow.

    Of course, he won't hurt a few people's lives, but will let them live as if they are missing their roots, and they will suffer from bad luck all their lives until they die prematurely!

    "Exactly, come up by yourself, so I don't have to move!" Quan Anlan licked the corner of his lips, and his dinner was finally served today.

    Qu Zhong stood motionless behind him, let him walk into the dark bedroom, and pressed the switch of the room light.

    The soft light illuminated the Chinese-style furniture in the room, and at the same time, Quan Anlan could clearly see Qu Zhong's half-smiling expression.

    "Aren't you drunk?" Quan Anlan asked in surprise, taking a few steps back almost instinctively.

    "You should ask why your medicine didn't work."

    Qu Zhong took two steps forward, stretched out his foot and slammed the door shut.

    As soon as the door was closed, the red ray of light in the room instantly lit up, and the bedroom door was the switch of the formation, which immediately triggered the formation in the room as soon as it was closed.

    "Soul Forbidden Method!"

    Qu Zhong raised his eyes, letting the suffocating energy from the formation rush towards him.

    "You actually know the name of this array, you are definitely not from this world!" Quan Anlan finally realized that, but he took a few steps to the side and picked up a jade Ruyi from the low cabinet next to him and blocked it in front of his chest.

    Yu Ruyi came into contact with the breath of the formation, and a black suffocating aura suddenly appeared, which was actually deepening the intensity of the suffocating in the formation.

    "It seems that you are already able to refine magic weapons!"

    Qu Zhong waved his right hand and directly threw the evil aura that attacked him into the formation.

    "Lock the soul out!" Quan Anlan shouted, his right hand formed a knot, urging the magic weapon to touch the center of the formation, opening the eyes of the imprisoned souls.

    "..."

    There was no movement in the eyes of the array, and the exit of the soul that should have rushed out was silently only a coin-sized black hole roaring with the sound of the wind.

    Lock the soul out!

    Quan Anlan read the formula again, increasing the suffocation of the exit. "

    ..."

    "Are you talking about these souls?" Qu Zhong chuckled, and a transparent glass bottle floated in Duanping's palm. The bottle was filled with souls that haven't had time to return.

    "How come these souls are in your hands?" "

    "There are so many things you don't know, I don't have time to explain them to you one by one!" Qu Zhong laughed ,

    flicked his finger towards Quan Anlan, and a golden rope flew out. All the suffocating qi that touched the Immortal Binding Lock all the way turned into a puff of blue smoke.

    Quan Anlan obviously had never seen the immortal world He even tried to resist with the magic weapon in his hand.

    Kacha---

    a series of crisp cracking sounds sounded, the green jade Ruyi broke into several pieces as soon as it came into contact with the Binding Immortal Lock, and they all followed the right. An Lan's hand fell.

    There was a thud in his heart. Before the shock could erupt, the person was already tied into a zongzi.

    Sizzle---

    like the boiling caused by the hot water pouring into the iron pot, Quan Anlan's body was bound with evil spirits. Immortal lock sucked out, all burned into a cloud of blue smoke.

    He was surrounded by hot air even with his locks on, and he could still hear Quan Anlan's howls of ghosts and wolves.

    After all, it is only a mortal body, and the evil spirit is pulled out from the body alive, just like the operation on a person who is awake, the pain can be imagined.

    Qu Zhong, however, seemed to be completely unresponsive, pacing around the room.

    "This is an antique, and it's quite valuable!" Enter the space.

    "The magic weapon, not bad." Retracted into the space.

    "This looks quite valuable." Take in the space.

    The water vapor gradually evaporated, and Qu Zhong also scoured the room. Quan Anlan's family is not thin, and there are a lot of valuable things.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 264 89
https://m.shubaow.net/174/174262/ Part 2 Author: white eggplant Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-01-26 Latest: Chapter 290 Fanwai 2...
75.7K 2.7K 104
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...
27.8K 456 114
Author: Typewriter N - Jiang Liu lost his father when he was three years old, his biological mother ran away with someone else when he was five years...
5.9K 84 81
Author: eye-catching Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed The fruit shop on the corner has just opened, and it has caused widespread contro...