The daily life of a full-leve...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/218/218876/ Author: Erting Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-21 Late... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
112-118
119-120
121-124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
142-150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
181-186
187-190
191-196
197-202
203-210
211-218
219-225

Chapter 159

132 3 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 159 Two more

    The role given by the crew is a trick without lines, and it only takes the three of them to arrive at the shooting site on the day the filming starts.

    Qu Zhong and Xi Qi agreed on a time to start from home one day in advance and go to the West home in Beicheng first.

    Not surprisingly, there were several tails behind him. Zhong Shuyi, under the banner of leading the way, personally drove a few people to the West home.

    Feng Hongchang came here purely to watch the fun.

    As for Xia Zhou and Lu Jun, they couldn't get rid of them if they wanted to. Since the end of the chat a few days ago, the eyes of the two of them looking at Qu Zhong can only be described as a magic stick.

    Especially Lu Jun, influenced by the elders in his family, is a staunch atheist.

    He firmly believed that there were no gods and ghosts in the world, but he also believed that Qu Zhong would not tell lies. For a time, the whole person was in a kind of contradictory mood.

    Before leaving, after seeing Qu Zhong take out a stack of yellow paper from the room, he had to watch his every move next to Qu Zhong even in the car.

    He wanted to see through his own eyes what was going to happen today.

    ***The

    West family lives at the foot of a mountain in the eastern suburbs of Beicheng, right in the middle of a group of Chinese-style buildings.

    This high-end holiday villa area covers an area of ​​more than 6,000 square meters. There are only a few households living in it, and almost all of them are well-heeled families in the northern city.

    Feng Hongchang also had a yard inside, and when Qu Zhong and several others arrived, Feng Yi also heard the news and came to join in the fun.

    Those bright eyes were carved out of the same mold as Feng Hongchang.

    "Grandpa Xi's house is not far away, and the car can't get in, so we have to go."

    Today Feng Yi is wearing a light blue dress, her long soft hair is loosely tied behind her ears. The capable image is quite different.

    Feng Hongchang's first reaction when he saw Feng Yi was a strange "Huh", and then he quickly turned his head to look at Xia Zhou and Lu Jun.

    "Squad Leader Feng, you're wearing such a lady today, you're not like you!" Lu Jun didn't notice Feng Hongchang's eyes at all, and he even teased Feng Yi without fear of death.

    Feng Yi frowned, and angrily slapped Lu Jun's shoulder with a palm, and then pulled the man aside with force.

    The glances that swept away stopped for a moment when they saw Xia Zhou.

    Although that glance was extremely fast, Qu Zhong clearly caught her slightly rapid breathing, he smiled knowingly, and took two steps forward.

    "Uncle Zhong, let's go!"

    Only a few people knew what Feng Yi meant when he said that the car could not get in.

    The whole community is made into a whole garden, and each household is like a courtyard in this house, with a unified style and privacy.

    Passing through the thousands of square meters of front garden, the door of the west house appeared in front of you.

    The location of the west house is in the middle of the rear, with a backer on the back and a water for gathering wealth in front. It was originally a place of great wealth and great honor.

    Standing at the door and looking forward, the house has a square shape and a good orientation.

    There are community guild halls and some entertainment facilities around. The surrounding facilities are complete, stable and peaceful, and popular. It is a suitable place to live.

    Even Xia Zhou, who didn't understand Feng Shui, just glanced at it and couldn't help but admire: "What a righteous house."

    The door was pushed open from the inside as soon as he finished speaking.

    A group of people stepped over the threshold and hurried out, two middle-aged people supporting an old man and sprinting at the front.

    "Mr. Qu, there is a long way to greet you." The

    old man has white hair and white eyebrows, and his face is ruddy. Although he is not young, he trots without the slightest breath.

    If you ignore the stagnation between his eyebrows, he does have the appearance of a long life.

    "Hello, Mr. Xi, I'm Qu Zhong!" Qu Zhong smiled slightly and stepped forward to greet him, and by the way accepted several glances from behind a wave of old men.

    "Mr. Qu, please don't call me Mister, this is killing me!" Xickey shook his head quickly, wanting to say more.

    The middle-aged man on the left followed and said, "Dad, let's go through the door."

    A staff member from the clubhouse not far away had come out to watch the excitement. Xi Jingming was worried that their conversation would be overheard, so he hurriedly reminded him carefully.

    "Yes, yes, let's go home and have a cup of tea."

    Xickey also felt inappropriate, and hurriedly staggered to invite people into the room. He was familiar with the rest of the people. Qu Zhong.

    Crossing the half-meter-high threshold, you can see a flower hall specially used for receiving guests.

    Qu Zhong stepped into the door frame, glanced at the black light curtain looming in the air, and said nothing.

    One threshold, two worlds.

    Xickey was always paying attention to Qu Zhong's micro-expression, and when he saw him looking up at the sky for the first time, he felt a sudden thump in his heart.

    He had already heard about the evil spirits from Zhong Shuyi, and he had been looking forward to it all these days.

    "Qu..."

    Qu Zhong raised his hand and smiled. He didn't want to say anything in front of so many outsiders. Instead, he smiled and looked at the people behind him: "Who are these?"

    "Look at me . Remember!" Xi Qi then remembered that he hadn't introduced his family yet, so he hurriedly introduced the Xi family who had been silently following him.

    Xiqi has two sons and one daughter,

    the eldest son Xi Jingming and the eldest daughter-in-law Tu Hanxiu, and the husband and wife have one son: Xiyu.

    Next to him was the second daughter-in-law Zeng Jia, who kept looking at him, while the second son, Xijingcheng, was supporting Xickey on the other side.

    Their only daughter is still studying abroad and will return home during the winter and summer vacations.

    Zeng Jia's eyes were not friendly, but more questioning.

    Perhaps she saw that her father-in-law was so respected: "Master" turned out to be a fair-skinned young man, and her first reaction was to encounter a liar.

    Not only her, but even the eldest daughter-in-law Tu Hanxiu's eyes were full of anger.

    Qu Zhong nodded and greeted them one by one, and finally introduced Bianxiazhou and Lu Jun.

    When Xijingcheng heard the name Lu Jun, he paused for a while, then smiled and sighed: "Lu Jun, this name sounds familiar."

    Zeng Jia beside him deserved to be husband and wife with Xijingcheng. Immediately followed with a smile: "Isn't that the son of Sister Huifen?" The

    two sang together, and the more they talked, the more excited they became.

    Lu Jun was a little embarrassed, and even he noticed the corners of Cich's mouth that gradually lowered.

    "Hello, uncle and aunt, I'm Lu Jun!" Lu Jun laughed dryly.

    "Ouch..." Zeng Jia was about to get close again, and Xickey coughed twice and glanced at Xijingcheng casually: "Jingcheng, if you're okay, go and rush dinner!"     "

    I'll go right now!"

As soon as Qi opened his mouth, Xijingcheng didn't dare to talk any more, and hurriedly put away his smile and burrowed into the hanging flower door next to him.

    "Mr. Qu, please take a seat!"

    Qu Zhong sat down, took the tea cup in front of him and sipped.

    The Xi family is still in harmony. Although Xijingcheng and his wife are a little careful, they are all ordinary people, and they have no evil thoughts.

    After sitting down and chatting for a while, Xi Qi took the initiative to turn the topic to the glance just now.

    "There is a lot of wealth outside the door, but you can't see five fingers inside the door." Qu Zhong looked straight at one place.

    In front of you is the small garden in front of the flower hall. In the middle of the garden is a half-person-high lotus jar. The body of the jar is made of white porcelain and painted with some dark blue landscape paintings.

    As soon as Qu Zhong stepped into the house, he noticed the tank.

    There is a spell hidden on the cylinder body, and the spell is also dark blue, which is perfectly hidden in the painting so that it is impossible to see why.

    However, this cylinder is only one of the four small formation eyes, and its function is to reinforce the operation of this formation and transport the absorbed gas to the main formation eye.

    The front garden is very popular because it is close to the clubhouse, so it can only be used as a starting point for the formation. This is also the weakest place.

    If Qu Zhong guessed correctly, the main eye of this formation should be between the house and the mountain.

    Xiki followed Qu Zhong's gaze, and immediately noticed the lotus vase with a white porcelain background.

    His hand on the table shook, and he immediately remembered the origin of this tank.

    This lotus vase was also custom-made by the porcelain factory that Quan Anlan helped him contact, so it is conceivable that there must be a problem.

    "..."

    "I'll find someone to smash the tank right away." Xiki stood up in shock.

    "No hurry!" Qu Zhong quickly waved his hand: "If you smashed here, the other party will know immediately, don't move!"

    "..."

    Because of Qu Zhong's words, the flower hall suddenly became quiet, and everyone's eyes turned to The ordinary lotus jar was waiting for his next sentence.

    "This is not in a hurry! I'll take a look at the bracelet first!"

    Unexpectedly, after everyone waited for a while, Qu Zhong's sentence was not in a hurry.

    Xi Qi didn't dare to neglect, and hurriedly handed the string to his hands. As soon as Qu Zhong started, Duan Sheli's breath penetrated into his skin through the string of beads.

    Sure enough, it was something of his grandfather.

    The material of this purple stone is not something of this world. Qu Zhong rubbed the pattern on the inside of the bracelet, and a voice flashed in his mind.

    Duan Sheli and Pei Ling also left a message to the descendants of the Duan family in the beads.

    Thirty-one years ago, they accidentally discovered that there was a divine object traveling through the crack in time and space, and they spent most of their divine power to incarnate through the crack and returned to this world.

    The original intention was to see how the descendants of the Duan family were doing, but I didn't expect to encounter some trouble halfway through.

    What happened later was the same as what Xickey said, the difference was that the two of them calculated that the Xi family would meet this disaster, and specially made a string of amulets with divine power to give to Xickey.

    If the Duan family can start this battle, they will help the Xi family and repay the kindness of the year.

    If the descendants of the Duan family are all mediocre, this bead string will release the last burst of divine power at a critical moment to help Cickey get out of trouble.

    That is to say, even if Qu Zhong does not appear today, Zhu Chuan will still save the Xi family once, but it will only appear when Quan Anlan threatens their lives.

    "No matter who you are from the Duan family, since you have opened the seal on the bead string, then I will take back the divine power." The last sentence was Duan Sheli's smug laughter, and the sudden suddenness of the last trace of purple divine power on the bead string. Collapse.

    Kacha--kacha--

    a scene that made Qu Zhong particularly speechless followed, and the purple bracelet suddenly made a continuous cracking sound.

    The string of beads, which had just been glowing with purple light, lost its luster at a speed visible to the naked eye, and Qu Zhong hurriedly put the string of beads on the table.

    The purple beads shattered into small pieces just under everyone's eyelids, then turned gray as if oxidized, and finally turned into... a pile of black gravel.

    "..."

    Qu Zhong: "..."

    He was tricked by his grandfather, and the family heirloom was destroyed in his hands. Even if he was reluctant, he had to help Xickey solve this matter. .

    No wonder Duan Sheli laughed so proudly just now.

    "This...this..." Xickey was shocked, his body shook like a sieve, as if all the blood was pouring from the soles of his feet to his head, he stood up and opened his mouth while pointing at the table.

    Before Qu Zhong could speak, his eyes darkened and he fell straight back.

    Qu Zhong feels that he has been miserable this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 314 22
https://m.shubaow.net/271/271230/ Author: Hua Xinghe Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-12-28 Latest: Chapter 218, end of text ...
27.8K 456 114
Author: Typewriter N - Jiang Liu lost his father when he was three years old, his biological mother ran away with someone else when he was five years...
386K 14.5K 26
"မောင် မဆိုးစမ်းနဲ့ကွယ်" "ကျုပ်ကိုမချုပ်ခြယ်နဲ့"
40.9K 407 162
https://m.shubaow.net/181/181983/ Author: Gooman Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-03-15 Latest: Chapter 162 The Daily Life of the Pr...