The daily life of a full-leve...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/218/218876/ Author: Erting Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-21 Late... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
112-118
119-120
121-124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
142-150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
181-186
187-190
191-196
197-202
203-210
211-218
219-225

Chapter 154

152 3 1
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 154

    At this point, the system even suspects that this person does not want to return to the realm of self-cultivation at all, but just wants to have a cultivation base to gain more rights and benefits.

    Maybe he was just doing bad things under the banner of peace of mind.

    The suffocating energy released by the young man found Qu Zhong in the blink of an eye, but this time he didn't enter the body again, but really let Hanako be trampled out.

    Anyway, it is enough that this suffocation is connected with the people behind the scenes.

    ***The

    night passed so peacefully.

    Early the next morning, Qu Zhong got up at five o'clock to prepare lunch and breakfast for the ten people to go into the mountain.

    The breakfast is simple noodles, with some braised beef that I made yesterday, and everyone can live in a big bowl.

    For lunch, some dried buns are served with diced rabbit meat and some vegetables and fruits that can be eaten raw.

    Today is the first time for tourists to go up the mountain. Qu Zhong will follow Yu Lushan and a group of people up the mountain to see the route of the team and the situation in the mountain.

    There are two very important things to do.

    Lone Immortal Grass has been cultivating in the space for a long time, and it should be placed on the sixth hill to continue its cultivation and nourish the growth of the medicinal materials in the mountain.

    There is also the flying golden bird that disappeared, Qu Zhong also has to find a non-mainstream to take it back and throw it into the mountain and river axis.

    Xia Zhou and Lu Jun didn't want to follow into the mountain, but Xu Cheng suddenly called to invite them to do a follow-up live broadcast of "We Are All the Same".

    This live broadcast will have a live connection with Liao Yeyun and several other stars.

    The highlight is the lottery around the show after the live broadcast, as well as a lottery for the prizes presented by the artists.

    Although the show ended abruptly due to the heavy rain, the ratings after the broadcast continued to climb, reaching 42% by the eighth episode.

    This has ranked in the top two in the history of variety show ratings over the years, and the first is the crowded alleys when the first variety show in China was launched 30 years ago.

    During the prime time on Saturday, almost half of the Chinese people are watching the program "We Are All the Same".

    Investors have made a lot of money from the beginning to the middle, and finally made a lot of money, and every step is unexpected.

    The leaders of Taozitai put this year's variety show awards on this show, and they continued to increase publicity and momentum in the middle of the broadcast.

    The big screens at the airport at the high-speed rail station and various shopping malls played the trailers in turn, among which Qu Zhong's face appeared the most frequently, even overshadowing several other artists.

    Qu Zhong didn't know anything about this, and he was still an honest farmer every day, busy in the fields every day.

    Lu Jun and Xia Zhou knew it well, and even received a lot of invitations from other programs and brokerage companies.

    But after going through the last show, they were afraid of the broken artist halo and feared the entertainment industry, no matter how others persuaded or coaxed them. Both of them refused to leave no room for it.

    In the end, the fans all knew that the three did not want to be artists, and they turned their heads to persuade the agency to let go.

    Xu Chengcheng came up with a good publicity method to Qu Zhong and the three of them were closed, and all those who wanted to participate in the festival recording were rejected.

    In the end, he had no choice but to think of such an online live broadcast method.

    Qu Zhong said that the trip up the mountain could not be delayed, and if the live broadcast was to be done, it could only be done in the mountain, so Xia Zhou and Lu Jun had to go up the mountain together.

    Yu Lushan's team entered the mountain in groups of six in turn. Together with their thirteen people, a group of nineteen walked in the mountain to form a long line.

    Qu Zhong saw that Zhong Shuyi and the others were looking at him frequently, so he walked a few steps slowly to the end of the line, about a few meters away from the dozen or so people in front.

    Feng Hongchang turned his head like a thief and whispered, "Old Zhong didn't wake up yesterday and didn't have a nightmare."

    "That's a good thing, what's the matter?" Qu Zhong saw Zhong Shuyi's face and knew that he slept well last night, and after that, it's not worth asking quietly.

    Qu Zhong didn't expect that the reason why the three of them were like this was actually because of his shush last night...

    They interpreted that shush as a secret that couldn't be told, and the three of them consciously avoided others with wink.

    "I just wanted to ask if you have finished drawing the amulet. Old Zhong is still worried about being found by the bad guys." Feng Hongchang continued to whisper.

    "Oh! Amulet." Qu Zhong patted his head as if he had come to a realization, and then smiled apologetically: "I forgot..."

    "..." The

    excited expressions of the three immediately split, and the matter was so important in their hearts. Zhong actually forgot to clean it up.

    "Haha, just kidding!" Qu Zhong laughed suddenly, and he took out the morning     amulet

    in his trousers pocket and handed it over: "Remember not to get wet!"

As soon as you grab a handful of talisman papers in the space, you can just take out a few amulets.

    What a big deal...

    Dad Liu looked greedily at Zhong Shuyi who took it and put it on immediately, then saw that Qu Zhong had two more in his hand, licked his lips and tried to ask, "The remaining two are Give it to us."

    "Yeah!" Qu Zhong smiled and reminded again: "Don't get in the water."

    The talisman paper was painted with the Qingxin mantra, and he used the feather wings dropped by the phoenix to touch it. Made of cinnabar, it not only has the effect of calming the mind, but also makes the person wearing it safe from evil.

    For Feng Hongchang and several elderly people, winter can also play a role in increasing blood circulation.

    Qu Zhong once used these spells as hand warmers in other small worlds.

    Seeing that all three were wearing them, he turned around and walked forward.

    After walking a few steps and realizing that there was no movement behind him, Qu Zhongcai turned his head to look behind him again.

    The three of them looked at each other with big eyes and small eyes, as if they were locked in place, and turned to look at him in unison.

    Feng Hongchang stuttered a little when he spoke: "Qu... Qu Zhong."

    "What's wrong?"

    Qu Zhong stopped and looked up and down a few people in confusion, wondering if he had picked up the wrong spell and caught the immortality amulet!

    "Why do I feel like there's always a cool wind blowing all over my body..."

    "Me too, I always feel chilly." Dad Liu didn't dare to move, his eyes turned suspiciously around.

    "It's a heart-clearing mantra, just get used to it!"

    Qu Zhong couldn't help laughing and laughing because of the cautiousness of the three. Normally, no one would notice the feeling when the mantra started to work.

    They were probably frightened enough by what happened yesterday, and all their senses were paying attention, which magnified the feeling.

    "Is it really okay?" Feng Hongchang froze and turned his head to ask.

    "Can't you feel if it's okay?"

    This time Qu Zhongzheng turned around and left first. The team in front found that he hadn't followed, and Xia Zhou was shouting at him.

    The three of them hurried to keep up, and their minds were all devoted to feeling their own bodies.

    I don't even know when I walked into the No. 5 hill.

    Yu Lushan stopped and explained to everyone: "When you get here, you will enter the habitat of the monkeys. It is difficult to find the traces of the monkeys. Everyone should pay attention!"

    Everyone responded in unison and began to take out their professional equipment. .

    Qu Zhong and Xia Zhou carried the lunch food on their backs, and idly gathered together to chat while everyone was preparing.

    In the late spring, the hills are full of lush greenery, and all kinds of greens complement each other.

    Qu Zhong folded the grass and put it in his mouth, while listening to Xia Zhou shouting about the live broadcast that was going to be carried out in a while, he looked towards the forest.

    From the moment he entered the forest, he felt the breath of countless strange animals on the top of No. 5 Hill.

    Perhaps it has something to do with the cultivation technique. After he succeeded in transcending the calamity, he could even feel the breath of plants.

    "What are you looking at?"

    Qu Zhong's gaze even saw Xia Zhou, who had thick lines, and he shook his hand a few times in front of Qu Zhong's eyes.

    After getting nowhere, he turned his head and looked over.

    When he saw this, he lost his sharpness. He pointed to the looming horns in the distance and took a few deep breaths before patting Yu Lushan's arm vigorously: "Look, is that an antelope?" It was dozens of

    meters away from them . There are a few antelopes grazing leisurely.

    "Takin!" Yu Lushan was overjoyed and asked the staff to take pictures quickly.

    Takin is a unique antelope in southwest China, named for its curved horns like a bow.

    But this kind of antelope is timid by nature. If there is a slight movement around it, it will immediately run away without a trace. It is a species that is difficult for people to photograph.

    Suddenly there was a sound of pressing the shutter, and everyone rushed to take pictures, take pictures, and some people zoomed in to watch.

    Yu Lushan quickly said "Huh" again, and Qu Zhong heard him muttering in a low voice: "The habitat of the takin is hundreds of kilometers away, how could it be here." But

    it wasn't over yet, he muttered. As soon as the sound fell, someone found traces of other animals.

    "Bison!"

    "What are you looking at?"

    Yu Lushan's eyes were busy, and the bison didn't even see it clearly, and was immediately attracted by an animal that the students pointed to.

    And seeing this, his expression immediately became shocked.

    Qu Zhong saw that he snatched the camera from the student's hand, and took many pictures of the animal by himself.

    The reason why Yu Lushan was so excited was because the animal in front was an Indochinese leopard that was rarely seen in China.

    Studies have shown that there are Indo-Chinese leopards in China, but since the publication of the research report, the scientific research team has never photographed such leopards.

    Later, some foreign animal research scholars even questioned the fraud of the Huaguo research.

    Yu Lushan excitedly took photos from multiple angles, and next time someone made trouble with this incident, he threw the photos on that person's face.

    These clear photos even captured the state of the leopard walking gracefully in the woods.

    The oily and smooth spotted fur, anyone who sees it has to say that the food is good!

    "Hey!"

    Yu Lushan, who was so obsessed with filming, let out a silly laugh. As an animal expert, he even forgot to ask the others to squat down.

    This is a carnivore in front of him, and he has forgotten even the most basic vigilance.

    Although the yellow-brown leopard is not large among other leopards, it has strong explosive power and the highest aggressiveness.

    Qu Zhong sighed, spit out the weeds in his mouth, and pointed his finger at a point in the forest.

    The leopard suddenly raised his head and looked in the direction of the deep forest. His dark eyes stared straight at Qu Zhong through the crowd.

    Yu Lushan was stared at by this look, and then suddenly woke up, and hurriedly reminded everyone to squat down.

    "Hurry up, squat down, don't show your head!"

    Everyone crouched down together, only Qu Zhong slowed down two beats, he lightly touched the leopard, and a ray of spiritual energy floated into the air, like a little rain.

    Qu Zhong squatted down and began to think about whether to let the non-mainstream drive these carnivores to the top of Hill No. 6, or drive them outside.

    "Shh!"

    Just as he ran for a while, the leopard ran straight towards them.

    The slender body ran to the grass where everyone was hiding in a few runs. Lu Jun and Feng Hongchang, who were squatting on the side, nervously pulled Qu Zhong's sleeves and asked in a low voice, "What should I do with Qu Zhong!

    " --The

    grass trembled, and the bright yellow figure jumped up from the grass, and fell into the middle of the crowd with one jump.

    A few were timid, and even sat on the ground. At the moment when they raised their heads, they actually saw the leopard's goose-yellow abdomen and long and powerful tail.

    "..." The

    leopard landed and stopped directly opposite Qu Zhong and Lu Jun, Feng Hongchang was so frightened that he quickly covered his face and didn't dare to look.

    He had inadvertently seen the leopard's beard and dark eyes just now.

    Qu Zhong was speechless.

    He poured out his spiritual energy to let the leopard chase in the woods, but they found him directly.

    Truly a highly intelligent animal.

    Twenty people didn't dare to let out the air, so Yu Lushan groped for the pepper spray he brought, ready to spray as soon as the leopard moved.

    The bottle in his hand did not press down, because he immediately noticed the abnormality.

    That leopard... was wagging its tail.

    Is this to please?

    Yu Lushan was shocked. In the corner of his light, a student had already pulled out the spray and removed the cover. He held the student's hand and motioned for everyone to take a look.

    The wrist-thin tail swayed happily, and even the furry leopard's head swayed slightly.

    They were just tens of centimeters away from the leopard and stared at Qu Zhong's movements without the air.

    The leopard took a step forward, his head almost touching Qu Zhong's sleeve.

    "..."

    Then...

    A scene that shocked everyone happened right in front of everyone's eyes.

    The leopard lowered his head, rubbed Qu Zhong's arm with the top of his head, and after rubbing it, he actually lay down, and pulled his hand with his huge front paws.

    Yu Lushan: "..."

    Everyone: "..."

    This scene has become an adventure that everyone will mention every time they talk about it for the next ten years.

    What kind of scene was that, a tawny leopard, like a dog, not only rubbed his head against Qu Zhong, but also tried to lick his arm as if to please him.

    Qu Zhong hurriedly retracted his arm and patted the leopard's head lightly.

    The leopard kicked its forelimbs contentedly and let out a cheerful whimper.

    "..."

    "Okay!" Qu Zhong took out an apple from the basket next to him and put it in the leopard's mouth pretending to be, but in fact there was a drop of medicinal spring on the apple.

    Given the apple, the leopard didn't seem to be satisfied, his big black eyes blinked a few times, and then he lay down in front of him and refused to get up.

    Qu Zhong waved his hand, indicating that there was nothing else in his hand.

    It wasn't until the leopard got up with the apple in his mouth and gracefully jumped up a tree not far away that everyone looked at Qu Zhong as if from a lifetime ago.

    They jumped sideways in shock and fear, worrying about their own lives and wanting to watch what was happening in front of them.

    This situation that overturned the knowledge Yu Lushan had learned for many years made him not sure where to ask.

    After organizing the language in his mind for a long time, he asked the first question: "You raised this leopard?"

    In addition to the well-behaved carnivores raised in captivity, Yu Lushan really couldn't think of any other possibilities.

    Qu Zhong: "..."

    Seeing the black line on Qu Zhong's head, he kept asking the second question: "The leopard still eats fruit?"

    Kacha--kacha--

    The crisp sound on the tree reminded Yu Lushan that the leopard did eat fruit.

    "Have you seen this leopard before?" Yu Lushan finally asked.

    Qu Zhong licked his lips and started talking nonsense: "This leopard went to my orchard to steal fruit. Later, I prepared some fruit and put it near here every time. The more times I get to know it!" The

    leopard can't catch the antelope to steal the fruit...

    Yu Lushan swallowed his saliva with difficulty, and the antelopes in the distance were still grazing in Yu Guangli, and they seemed to notice the excitement here, and they all looked up here.

    And the leopard nibbling on apples on the tree reminded him all the time.

    This is indeed the real thing, and it happened right in front of his eyes!

    "Wait for me to digest it!" Yu Lushan pressed his forehead and waved to Qu Zhong, signaling everyone not to talk to him yet.

    No matter how tangled in his mind, the others didn't have the heart to pay attention at this time, and everyone looked up at the leopard on the tree in the same posture and nibbled at the apple.

    Perhaps because he was accustomed to the closeness of animals to Qu Zhong, Xia Zhou smiled and said, "Our mountain will not become a wildlife park in the future!

    "

    However, this would obviously be unanswered.

    Only Qu Zhong took a step forward, patted Xia Zhou lightly on the shoulder, and the two left the crowd and walked to one side.

    "I'm going to the top of No. 6 mountain in a while, and then you all go down the mountain first."

    Yu Lushan's research team will not spend the night in the mountain. They will go down the mountain at five o'clock every day. Qu Zhong explained it first, so as to save the trouble.

    "What are you doing there?" Xia Zhou wondered.

    "Go to collect medicine, the family's hemostatic vines are used up!"

    "Okay! Then be careful."

    Xia Zhou had also heard of hemostatic vines, which are the main material for emergency medicine for the police. What he didn't know was the scene on the top of No. 6 Hill. He just thought it was a bit more swampy, so he wasn't worried.

    After the two finished speaking in three or two sentences, Xia Zhou began to urge the others to continue on the road.

    After eating the apple, the leopard continued to lie down on the tree to rest. He was neither alert nor fleeing for the presence of humans. This lazy appearance made people feel like they were hanging out in a zoo.

    After hitting the road again, Yu Lushan was still a little confused.

    It's a pity that nothing surprising happened later. After walking for more than two hours, they finally found the habitat of the monkey group.

    Everyone unloaded their equipment, found a good location and waited for the shooting.

    Half an hour later...

    Except for the rustling woods, only the scorching sun above made people irritable.

    Yu Lushan stared in the direction of the forest, waiting for a while before turning his head and explaining to the crowd, "I guess we're going out to find something to eat, so let's take a break."

    This is something they are accustomed to. , filming and recording the routine of the monkey group is also one of the inspection work.

    Just when everyone was busy eating and chatting, Lu Jun was turning his head around to search for places where he could live stream.

    The equipment must not be placed near the expedition team. This location is only a dozen meters away from the forest where the monkeys live. After the monkeys appear, they can no longer speak.

    Qu Zhong pointed to a big tree not far away: "That's it."

    The tree was backed by a T-junction, more than a dozen meters away, so he could see people but couldn't hear them.

    The live broadcast time was set at two o'clock in the afternoon. When they hurriedly set up the live broadcast equipment, it was already one o'clock in the blink of an eye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 189 24
https://m.shubaow.net/253/253797/ Author: Meng Langyu Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-07-06 Latest: Chapter 136 The Father W...
64.6K 3.9K 29
we can't do this shubman you're my student" ishan said trying to remove himself from shubman " but sir .....looks like you're body doesn't wants me...
357K 13.6K 26
"မောင် မဆိုးစမ်းနဲ့ကွယ်" "ကျုပ်ကိုမချုပ်ခြယ်နဲ့"
31.9K 464 102
https://m.shubaow.net/230/230933/ Author: black girl Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-16 Newest: Chapter 102 rebirth finished 227...