The daily life of a full-leve...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/218/218876/ Author: Erting Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-21 Late... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
112-118
119-120
121-124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
142-150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
181-186
187-190
191-196
197-202
203-210
211-218
219-225

Chapter 153

154 3 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 153

    "Really, I saw your face turned blue this morning, and it's much better now." Feng Hongchang also confirmed.

    Zhong Shuyi looked thoughtfully at Qu Zhong, who continued to make a pot of tea. When his eyes swept to where he was sitting again, he was surprised to find that the cup he drank just now had been replaced by a green jade cup.

    Turning his head to see where he was standing just now, Zhong Shuyi was embarrassed to scratch his head and walked to the table to sit down: "Please help me clean up."

    "No trouble!" Qu Zhong smiled and poured him another cup of tea. : "Try the taste of tea this time."

    "Okay!"

    Qu Zhong didn't say, and Zhong Shuyi didn't ask. The two smiled tacitly and continued to drink tea as if nothing had happened.

    Zhong Shuyi's mind was delicate, and Qu Zhong's glance made him know that the other party was unwilling to explain more about the matter, and immediately exposed the matter with a free and easy smile.

    The two raised their glasses and laughed together, and really began to drink tea.

    Feng Hongchang is a character who can't hide things. After swallowing the tea, he smacked his lips twice and asked, "Qu Zhong..."

    "Old Feng!" Dad Liu pulled his sleeves, reminding that someone had come in outside the room. , which stopped his curiosity.

    Xia Zhou took the lead in walking in, first told Qu Zhong that Lu Jun was still waiting for the next group of people, then turned around and introduced the group of people he brought in.

    "This is Director Long Yu of Taozitai Documentary Channel."

    A middle-aged man with messy hair stepped forward and reached out to Qu Zhong: "Hello, I'm Long Yu."

    "Hello!" Qu Zhong took the man Please sit down at the table and greet the other two by the way.

    One is Xu Wei, the cameraman in charge of the shooting. He is a muscular young guy with dark skin and bright eyes, which makes people see through their minds at a glance.

    The other is a girl with glasses named Wang Ting, who specializes in still photos and some logistics.

    The three of them should have cooperated for a long time, and they have a tacit understanding with each other, and even the movements of holding the cup are surprisingly consistent.

    Of course, this set of priceless cups immediately attracted a lot of admiration. Xu Wei carefully held the cup in both hands and asked Qu Zhong, "How much will I lose if the cup is broken?"

    "It's not as valuable as you think!" Qu Zhong smiled, pressed his slightly trembling hand, and poured another cup of tea.

    Xu Wei, who was finally appeased, was relieved, and Feng Hongchang, who had demolished the platform, immediately made him nervous again with a smile: "I guess this tea set can buy a house in Beicheng."

    "What?"

    Puchi---

    Long Yu The surprise hung on his face, and Xu Wei's shock spurted out.

    "Uncle Feng, don't scare the children..." Qu Zhong smiled helplessly, and hurriedly added tea to stop his joking mouth.

    "It's still called a child. Don't look at your age. You are also a child."

    Without making fun of Xu Wei, Feng Hongchang turned his head to make fun of Qu Zhong. Old-fashioned.

    But it is this old-fashioned attitude that Feng Hongchang admires the most. If Feng Yi hadn't said that he has someone he likes, he would really like to match the two.

    "My heart is old!" Qu Zhong said something half-truth and raised a glass to signal everyone to drink tea.

    After waiting for another half an hour, the remaining four arrived late, and the first group of ten finally arrived.

    Qu Zhong first led people to the temporary dormitory of the Forestry Bureau and met Yu Lushan, and then sent the ten people back to their place of residence.

    He knew that Zhong Shuyi must have something to say, and after explaining that Xia Zhou and Lu Jun were going to see the others, he sent the three back to the room by himself.

    "You guys want to ask about Uncle Zhong just now!"

    Putting down the salutes brought by several people, Qu Zhong opened his mouth with his back to the door of the room.

    Under the soft warm light, his brows and eyes seemed to suddenly become misty, and Zhong Shuyi and Feng Hongchang rubbed their eyes in unison.

    After blinking hard several times, the face in front of him finally became clear.

    "Yes, what is the black water that Lao Zhong spit out just now?" Feng Hongchang asked.

    "Speaking of this..." Qu Zhong pondered for a while, and didn't open his mouth to explain. Instead, he turned his head and asked Zhong Shuyi: "Uncle Zhong, when did you feel unwell?"

    "How do you know ? I'm not feeling well?" Zhong Shuyi was shocked, and after walking around the bed in the room, he raised his index finger and recalled, "I felt something was wrong when I was in country S, I thought at the time. It's because of the soil and water."

    Feng Hongchang heard that his friend was not in good health, and then he asked anxiously, "Where are you feeling?"

    "Insomnia!" Zhong Shuyi answered succinctly.

    In fact, his body started to go wrong as early as seven years ago. At first, he was dizzy and wanted to sleep, and then it developed into insomnia, and he couldn't sleep all night.

    Later, when the relationship with his son deteriorated inexplicably, nothing was right.

    He went to many hospitals for large and small examinations, and the final results were all normal, and he had no organic lesions at all.

    Later, he attributed the matter to the fact that he was not adapted to the foreign land, and he had a bad relationship with his son, so he simply returned to the country with his wife.

    But... After coming back for more than three months, the condition seems to have not improved, and even the symptoms of hypoxia appeared.

    As soon as Qu Zhong heard it for seven years, he had guesses in his heart.

    The people who wanted to come behind the scenes were still afraid of Heavenly Dao and didn't dare to move too much, so that Zhong Shuyi still had his life to meet him.

    "Then do you feel more serious after returning to China?" Qu Zhong said suddenly.

    "How do you know?" Zhong Shuyi exclaimed, suddenly feeling a little surprised, he clenched his fist to his lips and cleared his throat.

    "I also know that you have difficulty breathing recently, and you are woken up by nightmares every day." Qu Zhong added.     This time, Zhong Shuyi

    could no longer maintain the expression on his face. He fell onto the bed with a shocked look on his face, and nodded several times before saying, "That's right, that's right!"

He was sweating profusely, and the sense of oppression emanated from his bones.

    For this reason, he also believed in superstition, and specially found a "master" to help him take a look.

    The other party said that he was haunted by a ghost, and the reason for the nightmare was that he was pressed by a ghost.

    Anyway, after obeying the master's arrangement, he also donated the money, and also found an eminent monk to save the wronged soul, and even bought an amulet from the master at a high price.

    "This is the amulet that the master gave me."

    Zhong Shuyi pulled out a red thread from his neckline, with a triangular talisman hanging from below. Seeing Qu Zhong stretch out his hand, he hurriedly took off the red thread and handed it over.

    Qu Zhong untied the triangular rune paper three or two times, revealing the runes written in red ink inside.

    "It seems that the master you are looking for, Uncle Zhong, is a bit stingy..." Qu Zhong showed the talisman paper to a few people with a half-smiling smile: "Even cinnabar is reluctant to use it!"

    "..."

    "Red ink! He fainted! ..." Father Liu took a closer look, and with a black line, he stepped back and looked at Zhong Shuyi: "Old Zhong, you are in a panic!"

    "I always feel a little hopeful with this amulet!" Zhong Shuyi explained helplessly. .

    Qu Zhong crumpled the talisman paper into a ball and threw it into the trash can. After pinching his chin, he began to explain: "Actually, Uncle Zhong is not a ghost press, but a very partial folk magic?"

    After thinking about it, Qu Zhong could only put This is based on the sorcery that the Chinese people can accept most.

    In some folklore stories, "warlocks" who can do sorcery appear so frequently that they can catch up with the demons in Xianxia TV series.

    "Witchcraft?" As expected, Zhong Shuyi was greatly shocked, and quickly pinched his chin and began to think about whether he had offended someone.

    "This is someone trying to harm you!" Feng Hongchang also quickly thought of this, and hurriedly asked Zhong Shuyi if he caused trouble when he was abroad.

    Neither of them thought to ask Qu Zhong how he could do such a "wrong way", but Dad Liu glanced at Qu Zhong several times in amazement.

    "My great-grandfather left a lot of books in the category of Qimen Dunjia, and I love to study them since I was a child." This time, Qu Zhong opened his mouth and explained it voluntarily.

    "So that's how it is." Dad Liu suddenly realized, and then he hurriedly asked: "What kind of sorcery is in the old bell?

    " You will get sick and even die."

    "It turns out that there are such fantastic spells in the world!"

    If Zhong Shuyi was a staunch atheist before coming to [Quyouyuan], then these short hours of personal experience made him unable to do so. I don't believe that the world is so big.

    After spitting out the black water, he could clearly feel that his body became relaxed, and the cold air that had been lingering around him disappeared.

    I heard Feng Hongchang say many times that Qu Zhong's medical skills are amazing, but I didn't expect that he would become the biggest beneficiary just by seeing him once.

    "I also tried it with an object left by my great-grandfather, but I'm not sure what the effect will be." Qu Zhong replied.

    "You mean that cup?"

    "Yeah!" Qu Zhong nodded, then thought about it and said, "My grandfather said in the book that this sorcery is from yin to cold, and is incompatible with things that are born with masculinity. "

    The jade cup is made of warm jade, and it is stimulated by hot water, so it is possible to remove the introduction that is entrenched in your body at once."

    Qu Zhong's remarks are true or false, although "Extradition" is nothing. Sorcery, but it is indeed a cultivation method that is spurned by people in the cultivation world.

    The cultivator mixes the evil spirits with spiritual herbs and cultivates them into pills for people to swallow.

    Therefore, it is also true to say that the spell is an introduction.

    The difference is that the cultivator can only absorb a small amount of aura in a mortal body, instead of the charm that has been in Zhong Shuyi's body for seven years like this behind the scenes.

    If it wasn't for Qu Zhong, once the spell in Zhong Shuyi's body was withdrawn, he would either face a serious illness or die directly.

    "It turns out that thick black phlegm is the introduction to sorcery!" Zhong Shuyi rubbed his abdomen, feeling horrified when he thought of the harmful things that he had stored in his body for so many years.

    He raised his head to look at Qu Zhong, his hopeful eyes undisguised: "Then what should I do next?"

    "It's time to eat, drink!" Qu Zhong smiled back.

    "..."

    "Then do you need to drink some more tea, I'm afraid that the lead in Lao Zhong's body hasn't been cleaned up yet." Feng Hongchang heard what his old friend meant and hurriedly asked.

    "The water of the sun, the more you drink, the better." Qu Zhong sat down and looked at the three of them: "Uncle Zhong's body has been removed, and his body will return to normal after resting for a while. You don't need to worry about it."

    Looking at the clock Shu Yi nodded, and he reminded: "What you need to think about now is who has eaten some strange things for you abroad."

    To make the introduction of extradition successfully, you must add rotten firefly grass, that grass The smell was like a long-decomposed corpse.

    After refining the medicinal pill in the alchemy furnace, the taste is still strong, and the pill furnace that has been refining this kind of medicinal herb basically cannot refine other medicinal medicinal materials.

    If ordinary people eat this kind of thing, they should be very impressed.

    Qu Zhong's words made Zhong Shuyi ponder, but after thinking about it for a long time, he didn't recall anything unusual.

    "What should I do if Lao Zhong can't remember?" Feng Hongchang wanted to open up Zhong Shuyi's memory and go in to find it himself. Seeing that Qu Zhong was sitting very calmly, he hurriedly asked: "What if the bad guy doesn't give up and wants to harm him? What should I do?"

    Qu Zhong wanted to say,

    he would never give up on Zhong Shu Yi's merits and deeds in this world, and the people behind the scenes would definitely not give up easily.

    But...

    Qu Zhong raised his hand, and the action seemed to be scratching his own hair. When he put his hand down again, there was already a black suffocation between his fingers that was still twisting.

    Now that the technique has found a "golden mountain", Zhong Shuyi's small pile of "copper coins" has lost its value.

    He twisted his thumb and forefinger lightly, and the evil spirit sensed the abundant spiritual energy, and wrapped tightly around Qu Zhong's index finger with excitement.

    It is only when there is no aura that they will make every move to absorb people's aura. If there is aura... The magician

    and the person who performs the magic figure it out, and it won't take long for the people behind the scenes to come to the door automatically.

    "There won't be a second time." Qu Zhong raised his eyes and chuckled, standing up amid the surprised eyes of several people: "Fu Zhi... I can also draw,"

    "Qu Zhong!" Xia Zhou's voice outside the door sounded.

    "Here!" Qu Zhong walked towards the door, turning his head and booing at several people.

    So far...

    Qu Zhong's image in the minds of several people has been directly promoted from medical skills to a master of the world.

    Especially the sentence he said before leaving that he would also draw talisman paper, Feng Hongchang automatically understood that he was the true master.

    that night.

    Zhong Shuyi thought he would toss and turn in bed all night, but what happened in just a few hours overturned all his cognitions in the past few decades.

    He tried hard to recall Qu Zhong's every expression in his mind, and then he recalled what happened a few years ago, and he didn't even know when he fell asleep.

    When he woke up the next day, Feng Hongchang even said that he had fallen asleep at 8:30.

    He slept for a full ten hours this night, and he really slept until dawn.

    ***

    Creeping---

    Close the door of the room with some noise, Qu Zhong lowered his head and looked directly at the evil spirit for the first time. After all, it is a evil spirit refined by low-level magic, and its threat is almost zero to Qu Zhong. .

    Through this suffocation, one can roughly infer the cultivation of the person behind the scenes.

    Oh no!

    It should not have been cultivated yet, just a mortal who relied on the ability to do some magic.

    Qu Zhong was playing with that suffocating aura, his expression flickered and darkened, so quiet that Wu Yue in the small living room was a little puzzled.

    It is increasingly unable to understand what this dazed young man is thinking.

    "Master, do you want me to help?"

    Hanako jumped off the sofa and rushed to Qu Zhong's side aggressively, planning to step on it and trample her to death.

    The pace of running closer stopped, because... Qu Zhong shook his head with a smile, and changed hands to continue playing.

    "Hanako, haven't you heard that evil spirits can be cultivated into spirits?" Qu Zhong asked suddenly.

    "No!" Hanako replied without thinking.

    "It's a pity..." Qu Zhong seemed to be really regretful, shook his head and continued: "I also think this evil spirit is a bit interesting, and I want to refine it into a spirit and bring it around to play with!"

    "..."

    "So you Was thinking about this just now?" Wu Yue was speechless.

    "Yeah..." Qu Zhong smiled and squeezed his suffocation again, as if he had found a novel toy.

    This evil spirit has no substance, and when Qu Zhong touches the spirit energy, it feels a bit like a gummy candy, and it is also cold.

    It was rare for him to have fun, and he had no choice but to give up.

    In Wu Yue's speechless gaze, Qu Zhong raised his hand gently, aura overflowing from his palm, and when the evil spirit slammed into his palm, he raised his hand and patted it directly into his chest.

    "Master?" Hanako wondered.

    "It's okay!" Qu Zhong raised his hand, and smiled slightly while stroking his right hand on his chest: "I call this paralyzing the enemy, wait for him to come to the door automatically." Qu Qu's suffocating

    qi, even if it can absorb the spiritual qi in his body, is only a drop in the bucket. That's it.

    Only in this way, the information received by the other party will give them the illusion that Qu Zhong was invaded by evil spirits and succeeded.

    If you want to attract cockroaches hiding in the dark, you need to put some bait.

    ***

    At the moment when Qu Zhong slammed the evil spirit into his chest.

    In a luxurious villa, a young man suddenly sat up from the bed, the corners of his mouth twitched, and a faint smile appeared in his sinister eyes.

    The excitement made him unable to continue pretending not to care.

    After turning over and jumping off the bed, he walked barefoot to a portrait of a character that had been hanging in the bedroom.

    The bright moonlight outside the window shone on him through the window, making his outstretched hand even paler.

    He pointed his index finger straight at a point in the painting.

    It was like discovering the secret room in a movie. There was a sudden click on the wall, and the painted wall suddenly popped open, and a door really appeared.

    The young man reached out and pushed the door open and walked in.

    After pressing the switch inside again, the door slowly closed, and the luxurious bedroom suddenly returned to its original appearance.

    Pa-ta--

    feeling a corner of the wall, the young man flipped the switch.

    There was a dim light above his head, and he took advantage of the dim light to walk around the passage for a few minutes.

    At the end of the passage is a room of more than 30 square meters. All sides are filled with various bookshelves, and it looks like a study.

    The young man passed the room and pushed open a door on the right.

    The door just opened a crack, and a rotting smell rushed out, and the smell was suffocating in this airless room.

    But the young man didn't seem to feel it, and instead ran in excitedly.

    In that room of about ten square meters, there was a pill stove that was blazing green.

    A few black pills can be faintly seen floating up and down in the firelight, and those who have refined medicinal pills can see at a glance that the medicinal pills in the furnace will be ready.

    The young man stared at the pill furnace in a daze, and said to himself: "Finally, you don't have to refine your waste pills... Haha...haha..."

    Accompanied by his crazy laughter, the weak spiritual energy in his hand Moving towards the Dan furnace, the fire in the furnace suddenly went out.

    The room was back to its pitch-black appearance.

    Without even looking at the smelly stove, the young man walked out barefoot and walked straight towards a mirror beside the bookshelf.

    "I didn't expect that there are people with spiritual energy in this small world!" The

    young man gently stroked his handsome young face with his left hand, grabbed his right hand into the air, and a black iron box the size of a palm appeared in his hand.

    After admiring his face, the young man opened the iron box, took out a piece of cinnabar-colored talisman paper and threw it into the air, and the talisman paper instantly burned.

    After a few seconds of burning, a black evil spirit appeared in the air.

    As the young man waved his hand gently, the suffocation seemed to have a purpose and flew out towards the wall.

    "Although I don't know what adventures you have, it's all mine from now on." The young man raised the corners of his lips confidently, took a deep breath and sank his face suddenly.

    "I'm really fed up with this broken world."

    Suddenly... a mechanical voice suddenly sounded in the darkness: "Are you sure you can find the crack in time and space?"

    The electronic voice without a trace of emotion made the young man sneer, he said disdainfully: "Of course, when my cultivation base recovers, don't say yes. The time-space tunnel, even the fairy world, I can go!" The

    young man turned his face and looked arrogantly at an iron box stacked in the corner: "If it wasn't for you, how could I not be able to return to my cultivation/world."

    "You want it yourself . The contract signed with me!" The

    small black iron box was still arguing, but the young man suddenly stepped forward, bent over to pick up the iron box, and smashed it to the ground.

    Bang -

    a loud noise, the iron box tumbled several times on the ground, and the mottled rust color on the surface of the box showed that it was not the first time it had been smashed.

    "Do you think I am willing to come to this broken world with you to complete any task, if it is not to restore my cultivation, do you want to threaten me?" the young man asked viciously.

    "It's not that you begged me, I..." The

    iron box met the young man's vicious gaze, and he finally didn't say the second half of the sentence.

    If Qu Zhong was here at the moment, he could tell at a glance that this iron box that would look at his face was the system in the time-travel mission.

    The young man let out a sneer from his nose, turned around and walked towards the door of the secret room without even looking at the system lying in the corner.

    Before leaving, the system only heard the young man humming a song in a good mood.

    It wasn't until the door slammed shut again that it scolded softly: "You kind of a jerk will definitely not end well."

    Its system 001 is the only existence that can command other systems except the main god server, and it is the best number in the system. .

    When the server created them, these systems traveled freely between worlds, completing the mission to collect gas for the planet to use.

    But when the server made them, it was set with human emotions and thinking ability, and it saw its first mission executor endlessly travel through other worlds, and finally died in a certain world.

    Once the tasker dies in the small world, it is equivalent to disappearing into the three thousand worlds.

    It is unwilling to continue to carry out the task, and just keeps escaping under the pretext of looking for the task executor in the small world.

    Until... it met the young cultivator just now.

    At that time, the man was taken away by other cultivators and his inner alchemy was not far from death. He asked the system to allow him to participate in the task crossing, as a chance to live.

    Only after they crossed into the second world, the main god space was suddenly destroyed, and even their planet was attacked and suffered heavy losses.

    Not to mention taking them back, even contact is almost impossible.

    It and the tasker were left in this world without spiritual energy. The energy in its body was gradually exhausted, and there were fewer and fewer people who could help the tasker.

    And this person finally revealed his original face, and planned to go back to the world of self-cultivation through some evil ways.

    For this reason, he does not hesitate to regard other people's lives as waste.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 123 155
Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan 2021-06-11 Read the history to the bottomCopywriting: A giant meteorite fell from the sky into Antarctica, bringing a huge am...
25.5K 458 121
https://m.shubaow.net/216/216608/ By: Colby Puppy Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2021-10-06 Latest: Chapter 321 Interstellar Legend 22 (Final Fi...
185K 7.9K 113
(Y/N) (L/N) is a normal high school student who lives in Karakura Town with his sister and father. (Y/N) had the innate ability to see spirits since...
609K 18.6K 95
ဘယ်သူ့ဘယ်သူမှ ထိခိုက်စေလိုချင်းမရှိပါ