The daily life of a full-leve...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/218/218876/ Author: Erting Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-21 Late... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
112-118
119-120
121-124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
181-186
187-190
191-196
197-202
203-210
211-218
219-225

142-150

262 8 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 142 One Update

    The director's room was quiet, only the sound of rain that had been on the screen became the background sound.

    Everyone looked at it, and their faces couldn't help showing shock. Zhang Meng, who was also seeing the content for the first time, glanced at Qu Zhong, who had the usual expressions, and there were many questions accumulated in their hearts. I don't know where to ask.

    After thinking about it, I simply decided to shut up and wait for others to ask.

    on the screen.

    Qu Zhong is the most obvious in the shot. The torrential rain made his figure look a little blurry, and Xia Zhou would also take pictures of the surrounding situation from time to time.

    Nothing unusual about this.

    What surprised everyone was the walking speed of the two of them. The pictures on both sides moved rapidly backwards. It was not so much climbing a mountain as it was scurrying.

    The entire production team came out of the mountains, and everyone knows how difficult it is to walk on the rainy mountain road.

    But the picture that came out of the camera was extremely smooth, and Xia Zhou's gasping voice was not heard.

    Occasionally, the small animals that flashed by, and the small trees that fell down because of the landslide became the supporting characters that flashed by.

    The wind in front of Qu Zhong's feet, walking on the ground in the slippery forest, not only reminds Xia Zhou to pay attention to his feet, but also makes marks around him.

    After watching for a long time, Xu Chengcai suddenly realized: "You didn't bring a map and a compass when you entered the mountain?" The

    two of them did not take any detours, and after passing around many trees that looked exactly the same to him, they found the exact location of the final mission point.

    "Qu Zhong's sense of direction has always been very good!"

    "A sense of direction?"

    Xia Zhou, who had been focusing on playing games, rushed to answer this question for Qu Zhong, Xu Cheng frowned, and looked at Qu Zhong who nodded.

    "I followed the path that the guide said and went straight forward, and I did not go wrong." This is the explanation given by Qu Zhong.

    All right!

    This explanation seems to be the most plausible indeed.

    Xu Cheng tilted his head and temporarily put aside this question.

    As soon as the picture changed, everyone saw the devastated Peacock Garden again.

    Zhang Meng, who had been there to investigate, was sighed, the heavy rain had not stopped, and the rescue team would only consider saving these peacocks after they had rescued the people first.

    Coupled with the landslide, the rescue team could not rashly enter the mountain range.

    Those farmed peacocks in the mountains that have long lost their ability to survive in the wild may be more fortunate than in the forest.

    Qu Zhong smiled, and after glancing at the picture, his right hand, which was placed on the table at will, moved, and an ethereal aura floated out, and quickly headed towards the Peacock Garden.

    Soon, the spiritual energy flew back and brought the situation in the mountains.

    Phoenix really went to the Peacock Garden, and took those peacocks to find a shelter in the Wanlin Mountains.

    Mingming was still yelling that those peacocks were useless in the afternoon, so they would run away again.

    I can't believe Phoenix's words!

    After watching the footage shot by Xia Zhou, the director's room was silent for a few minutes, and Zhang Meng nervously waited for Xu Cheng to make a decision.

    The content of the picture was barely qualified, but the sound of the rain in the background was so loud that it was difficult to hear what the two of them said.

    In addition, seeing two people walking on the road for more than an hour is easy to cause visual fatigue. If you want to use it, the amount of editing in the later stage will become quite large.

    But... they don't seem to have a choice now.

    Xu Cheng thought for a while, and first asked the director of the editing team if he could use it. After getting a positive answer from the other party, he slammed the table.

    "Just use the pictures of them in the cave and these pictures to edit two episodes."

    After speaking, his eyes suddenly turned: "The rest is up to Qu Zhong and you!"

    "We?"

    Qu Zhong, who was seen inexplicably, wondered, does Xu Cheng still take them to another place to shoot?

    Xu Cheng laughed, his expression changed, and he approached Qu Zhong diligently: "Don't you have several hills, can we rent your hill for the next four shootings?"

    "Yes..." Qu Zhong Open your mouth.

    "That's it, don't worry, I will definitely pay you the highest price for renting the mountain."

    The haze that had been floating above his head for a long time suddenly drifted away, and the sudden change of Xu Cheng's attitude caught everyone off guard.

    Qu Zhong hurriedly turned to one side, and pressed his hand to stop his excited movements: "Director Xu, please talk about your plan first."

    "I suddenly had an idea just now..." The

    idea was that Xu Cheng just looked at the screen with a bright light. In a flash, he has seen the video of Qu Zhong and the three of them. The scenery in [Qu You Garden] is picturesque, and it must be a good picture.

    Since Survival in the Wild couldn't be filmed, we simply made the final follow-up film into a feature film.

    Xu Cheng's thinking, Qu Zhong, can be considered to be understood. This is to truly implement the purpose of the program "We Are All the Same" into the shooting.

    Since survival in the wild cannot be done, we simply invite other artists and fans to experience labor in the field.

    And his orchard is the best choice. It is famous and safe, and there is no need to worry about accidents.

    "That's fine, I'll discuss it with my family first!" Qu Zhong thought for a while, and simply called Duan Weiguo in person.

    The result is of course no problem.

    Coming alone is the same as coming in a group. Anyway, [Qu You Yuan] has appeared many times at Station F for a long time, and Duan Weiguo likes to be lively, so he immediately welcomed everyone to be a guest when he heard it.

    Qu Zhong hung up the phone and shrugged at Xu Cheng: "Did you hear that?"

    "Thank you, thank you very much." Xu Cheng put his hands together, stood up and bowed to Qu Zhongzhen.

    As soon as the words of thanks were finished, the director team was busy arranging the next itinerary.

    Some people will stay in Wanshan Village for follow-up processing, while the other part will first fly to Tongzhou for on-the-spot inspection to arrange the shooting content.

    Xu Cheng wants to re-explain the next plan with various investors, and Zhang Meng is responsible for the artist's follow-up arrangements.

    After getting in touch, although the investors did not agree with changing the scene for shooting, they could not replace the place where the shooting could start as soon as possible.

    In desperation, they agreed to this new plan, and the TV station and station F continued to promote and build momentum, and the broadcast time of the program would not be moved later.

    Compared with Xu Cheng's smooth situation, Zhang Meng encountered a lot of troubles.

    When Qu Zhong and the others were about to bring the production team back to Tongzhou, only Liao Yeyun among the artists agreed to continue to participate in the next filming.

    The other artists were either frightened or unwell, or had other schedules in the future.

    The reason given by Yu Xi is the most direct. He wants to go back to Beicheng to go to the hospital to treat his heart disease, and his own state is no longer suitable for the shooting of any show.

    Not only that, Yu Xi also said that he would withdraw from the entertainment industry for a period of time, and then consider the next development after he recovered.

    The people in the program group expressed their shock, but Qu Zhong and the others knew about it long ago.

    Everyone was injured, and the show team couldn't force the artists to participate. In desperation, they could only turn their attention to the highly engaged fans on the Internet.

    A large area of ​​lottery advertisements began to appear in the voting area of ​​Station F.

    The gathering of fans makes it difficult for a few bright colorful characters to make people think or not pay attention.

    All fans who watch the reward can participate in the lottery arranged by the program group. Ten winners can participate in the recording of the next four episodes as the guests of the program group.

    The recording location is in Yunshan Village [Quyou Garden].

    As soon as the lottery information came out, [Sansha in Yunshan Village] topped the list, and the number of people who participated in the lottery vote reached 130,000 in two days.

    The production team did not expect that the filming that was changed because of this natural disaster would be more popular than the publicity effect that had been invested in a lot of money in the early stage.

    In particular, the official blog of [Quyouyuan] was picked up, which made the enthusiasm of fans to participate in an unprecedentedly high level.

    Until the shooting in Yunshan Village was completed, the popularity remained high.

    ***

    During this time, there are two news stories in the Huaguo entertainment circle that are the most talked about.

    First, Yu Xi announced his retirement from the entertainment industry and apologized to the staff who had been hurt by his words before.

    Suffering from mania, he could not control his emotions, so that many people around him were affected, but through the filming of the program some time ago, he faced his condition and decided to actively treat it.

    Finally, he also apologized to the entire staff of "We Are All the Same".

    As soon as the news came out, there was an uproar in public opinion.

    Some reporters even found Yu Xi's long-time attending doctor and confirmed the news that he had been sick for several years.

    For a time, the number of fans waiting for his return on the Internet and the people who got rid of the fans and stepped back were divided equally.

    Everyone started a scolding war on the Internet, and finally the riot alarmed the Internet police and caused a series of news.

    It was followed by the launch of the "We Are All the Same" program and the most mentioned name in the program: Qu Zhong.

    Those who watched the first episode of the show had many doubts.

    What's wrong with Qu Zhong?

    How big is that golden retriever!

    How was the chicken trained to be the way it is now?

    Compared with Xia Zhou's figure and the other two fitness coaches, who is better?

    There are different opinions on the discussion on the Internet, and the ratings have also climbed steadily. The discussion and hot searches have always been at the top of the list.

    Xu Cheng has never smiled since the TV broadcast, and the evaluations given by investors and advertisers are quite high.

    His handling of this emergency has been appreciated by the industry.

    With this alone, his status in the variety show circle has climbed to another place, and there are constantly TV variety shows wanting to cooperate with him.

    It can be said that the biggest beneficiary of this show is his Xu Cheng.

    The goal of Qu Zhong and the others was also achieved during the final shooting. They invited Yang Ning to introduce the special orphanage, and the director also gave the orphanage a 20-minute shot from time to time.

    As for the final effect, the effect can only be seen after the program has finished playing.

    At this time in Yunshan Village, Qu Zhong and the others didn't have time to care about what they were like on TV.

    The day before yesterday, Chu Jiren was brought by Xu Zhongyi to visit in person.

    The Tongzhou Public Security Bureau signed a special contract with the Obstetrics and Gynecology Department of Tongzhou First Hospital.

    They will provide free three-year "confinement service"

    services to all family members of anti-drug police officers within the jurisdiction of Tongzhou City, including free maternity inspection and production, which will not end until the mother has completed her double confinement.

    If the family members of the police do not need these services, they can also be converted into a one-time compensation of 50,000 yuan in cash.

    Tongzhou's jurisdiction includes two cities, thirteen counties, and countless towns.

    The original intention of the bureau to issue this document is to provide actual financial compensation, and the family members who choose confinement service should be very few in their expectation.

    But as soon as the document was released, the situation developed in the opposite direction as expected.

    The reservation phone of the Confinement Center was hit, and people who came to consult the reservation were lined up at the door of other clinics in the hospital.

    Not only that, but the number of people who come every day is surging.

    The people who come here have only one request

    that all the ingredients in the confinement must be produced in [Quyou Garden].

    Chapter 143 One More

    The confinement center has found a big problem for itself. Many of the people who come here have come all the way from the county seat of Dizhou, and some of them are even close to their due date.

    They don't have a detailed count of how many people came, because...on the third day after the documents were sent, the appointments for the confinement center for the next three months were full.

    The center chooses people who are close to the due date to be admitted to the obstetrics and gynecology department of the hospital first.

    Then we arranged the next room according to everyone's expected date of birth, and after one pass, we found that the center could not receive so many people even if the wheel was rotating.

    Moreover, the vegetables provided by the orchard to the center cannot even supply all the existing treasure mothers, let alone the number of people after they are full.

    The leaders of the Public Security Bureau also had a headache, and after signing contracts with two confinement centers near the hospital, they were finally able to arrange for the mothers who were already waiting to be admitted.

    Next was the issue of the supply of food materials. After inquiring from various sources, the leaders knew that Chu Jiren and Xu Zhongxin had some personal friendships with Qu Zhong, so they sent two people to discuss the issue of increasing the supply.

    There are a total of 126 mothers waiting to be admitted to the 3-month childbirth center, of which 23 belong to the priority group and have been admitted to another vacant childbirth center.

    These 23 people are all pregnant women whose husbands are on a drug countermeasure mission at the border.

    Compared with the other people in the queue, these people, Chu Jiren, must be arranged no matter what, even if the superior does not come to him, he will take the initiative to come to Qu Zhong.

    There is no problem in supplying so many people with fruit in the orchard, and the supply of meat and eggs is also full, but the amount of vegetables is not enough, and some vegetables whose growth cycle is too slow should be replanted into fast-cooking vegetables.

    After Chu Jiren and Xu Zhongyu left, a large-scale dispatch was carried out in the orchard.

    On weekends, even Liu Yuting's family and Zhang Ren's family came to help collect eggs and pick green beans.

    It sounds easy to collect eggs, but just two days on weekends makes the people who come to help exhausted.

    The temporarily constructed chicken coop could no longer accommodate the flock, so Qu Zhong built a simple shed at the foot of the mountain.

    This also caused all the hens to fly to the mountains to lay eggs. To pick up some eggs, they had to travel all over the top of the third hill.

    After waiting for the helpers of all sizes to ride into the mountain, Qu Zhong began to clear the vacated land, planning to grow some small greens.

    Lu Jun and Xia Zhou each wore a large sun hat and were busy picking loofah.

    They had been away for half a month, and the loofahs in the field were as long as arms, and each of them had the thickness of a wrist, and they were constantly pinched with their hands.

    Kacha---

    When the scissors go down, the loofah is cut off, making a very dull sound.

    Xia Zhou weighed the loofah in his hand, which weighed at least a pound, and compared it with his arm for a long time before putting it down reluctantly.

    "Qu Zhong!"

    "Huh?" The

    hoe pressed down and turned up the already soft soil, bringing out a burst of medicinal fragrance.

    Qu Zhong responded to Xia Zhou in a low voice, grabbed the cloth bag hanging from his waist with his free right hand, and then sprinkled a handful of brown powder.

    The two next to them were not surprised, and took advantage of the situation to sniff the medicinal fragrance in the air.

    These powders are ground from dried Chinese medicinal materials, which are equivalent to the role of fertilizers. The powders are also ground and made by themselves, and everyone is familiar with them.

    The difference is that there are also some spiritual herbs added by Qu Zhong.

    Xia Zhou, who had called Qu Zhong but had nothing to say, had nothing to say: "Have you watched the show?"

    Lu Jun gave him a speechless look, and replied angrily: "We are together every day, you say we are Did you look at it?"

    "Hehe!"

    Xia Zhou didn't get annoyed, scratched his head honestly, and hurriedly continued picking.

    He just felt a little bored and wanted to stir up some topics.

    Lu Jun retracted his disgusting gaze, but remembered that he had something to say: "Brother Qu Zhong?" After the

    traditional Chinese medicine powder was sprinkled, he then covered the soil pine that was turned up at the bottom, and Qu Zhong raised his head: "What's wrong?"

    "My sister You sent me a text message, asking if you can come here for two days during the holiday?"

    "Your sister?" Qu Zhong was a little confused for a while: "Aren't you the only child in the family?"

    "My second uncle's sister, Luna. ?" Lu Jun pointed to himself: "Is that the Luna who told us to come here to try?"

    "Oh, she!"

    Qu Zhong's mind flashed the little girl who was biting his chopsticks in thought, and finally put the man Match the name.

    "It's her." Lu Jun nodded, and when he mentioned what this sister wanted to say, he suddenly said more: "She was admitted to our university in the same state. Isn't there a long vacation in May! She thought of me coming to play for two days? "

    Of course you can come and play!" Qu Zhong laughed.

    "She wants to bring a friend!" Lu Jun remembered the child he saw in the video, and his expression was a little strange: "It's a foreigner... a foreigner with blue eyes!"

    Qu Zhong said "Oh" without saying anything, and then continued Dig forward.

    Xia Zhou laughed that he didn't know anything, a foreigner made him make such a fuss, and he couldn't even faint when he went abroad with the products from the garden.

    Lu Jun fought back, and the two immediately started another round of bickering that went off the mark early.

    Perhaps the two who had forgotten about it after the quarrel did not expect that their joke would become true soon after.

    After digging the soil and scatter the rapeseeds, Qu Zhong asked the two to continue picking vegetables, and rode up to the No. 5 hill by himself.

    This time is the ripening season for wild yam, and the many shiitake mushrooms he scatters in the mountains before he goes out, just take this time to bring it back.

    When I rode to the foot of the No. 5 hill, I saw the tricycle of the Forestry Bureau parked there. The team should have entered the mountain long ago.

    Seeing this car, Qu Zhong remembered that he still had something to do.

    After finishing the task at hand, it is time to arrange photography enthusiasts to enter the mountain to shoot, and by the way, the non-mainstream monkey group should gradually enter people's sight.

    With the blessing of spiritual power, Qu Zhong entered the mountain without much effort.

    The fungus that was sown at that time has indeed grown a lot of mushrooms, and there can be dozens of them in dense places.

    Qu Zhong raised his right hand, and the shiitake mushroom flew out directly, as if he had found a target, and flew directly into the basket behind him.

    "I really regret not cultivating earlier!" Qu Zhong muttered softly, waving his hands non-stop, and filled a basket full of them in no time.

    His spiritual power contains the power of life of three colors, and also the power of thunder and lightning of heaven, plus the "Thunder Sound Xuanzhu" that he cultivated by himself.

    When the aura overflowed from the fingers, it turned out to be colorful, and the place where the aura floated was like a rainbow passing by.

    He was standing in this rainbow light and shadow, with a calm and gentle expression on his face.

    It was not until he left Hill No. 5 that the animals who had been hiding in the dark came out one after another, grabbing the remaining spiritual energy in the air.

    ***

    A confinement center in Tongzhou City.

    When she stepped into the confinement center for the first time, Luo Yingying looked around uneasily, and her mother-in-law Li Bixia was busy comforting her in a low voice.

    "It's alright, this is arranged by the small army unit, you can rest assured."

    "Okay!" Luo Yingying returned absently, protecting her pregnant belly, her eyes kept turning around, for fear that someone would suddenly appear.

    Seeing her daughter-in-law's frightened expression, Li Bixia could only shake her head helplessly and said nothing.

    The Wang family lives in a community on the outskirts of Tongzhou City. The father and son are all police officers.

    This is a good job that can honor the ancestors. But their mother-in-law and daughter-in-law never reveal the nature of their family's work in front of their neighbors.

    The eldest son, Wang Longjun, is fighting drugs on the border. He is very famous among the border drug dealers, and the drug dealers have paid millions of dollars to buy his head.

    The second son is even more dangerous. People have lurked in unknown drug dealers' dens to work undercover, and people have not returned home for several years.

    In order to prevent the drug dealers from retaliation, they never mentioned the work of the two brothers.

    But the neighbors did not know, but the drug dealers found the address of the Wang family.

    First, he splashed paint on the door of the house to threaten, and then threw the stump of a dead cat into the window.

    Luo Yingying, who was already six months pregnant at that time, was frightened enough, and later she was directly inflated after being threatened on the road.

    The Public Security Bureau quickly dispatched police to investigate the matter.

    After monitoring and investigation, people were found, but those people were just gangsters on the street. They took money to help splash paint. After being caught, they were locked up for a period of time and then released.

    These people are still in the detention center, and the Wang family has been subjected to a new round of intimidation and harassment.

    Others could barely persevere, but Luo Yingying couldn't bear it.

    Even if their superiors changed their houses, Luo Yingying was still shocked and couldn't sleep at night.

    As soon as the welfare documents were issued this time, Li Bixia immediately brought her daughter-in-law to sign up.

    The above also knew the situation of their family. Even if Luo Yingying still had a month before her due date, Chu Jiren still arranged them into the confinement center first.

    "You are Auntie Li Bixia and Sister-in-law Luo Yingying!" The

    two were still wandering in the hall, and a nurse came up with a kind smile and led them upstairs.

    Ge Ning, who was walking in on the phone, heard the familiar name and immediately turned to look.

    As soon as she turned her head, she saw Luo Yingying took a step back in shock, covering her stomach with her hands subconsciously.

    "Hello, I'm Ge Ning, Chu Jiren's wife!"

    Ge Ning smiled and hung up the phone. She had heard this name from Chu Jiren countless times, and her ears were already calloused.

    This is the woman behind the two heroes and her tribute as a woman.

    She also smiled at the action of the other party's stunned bird, and did not show any strangeness at all.

    "Hello, hello!"

    Of course Chu Jiren's first name Li Bixia had heard of it. His wife and eldest son were both his subordinates. Hearing that the other party reported himself to his family, he hurriedly nodded with a smile.

    The guarded Luo Yingying's expression finally loosened, and she forced the corners of her lips to smile.

    "Hello, my name is Luo Yingying." The

    three exchanged a few words when they met. Ge Ning's phone suddenly rang again. She smiled apologetically, turned her head and pressed the connect button.

    "Qu Zhong."

    "Yes, I'm at the Yuezi Center on Mingnan Road..."

    At the first moment when the name appeared, Luo Yingying's eyes lit up, with a rare excitement in her expression.

    When I heard the other party say that the delivery will be coming soon, a bright smile climbed onto his face.

    Ge Ning just hung up the phone when Luo Yingying hurriedly took a step forward: "Mr. Ge, are you going to wait for Boss Qu to deliver the goods now?"

    "Yeah!"

    Ge Ning smiled and nodded, seeing her expression , I know that this is another Qu Zhong fan.

    So without waiting for the other party to speak, she followed the invitation: "How about we go see it together?"

    "Okay!" Luo Yingying answered simply, her gloomy face finally took on the look she should have at her age.

    Li Bixia Nan had to see her daughter-in-law so happy, and since she was in the center, she assured Luo Yingying to follow Ge Ning to the back door, while she followed the nurse upstairs.

    The two had just waited at the back door for a few minutes when a blue truck drove into the door. Qu Zhong, who was sitting in the co-pilot, leaned out and waved at Ge Ning.

    "Mr. Ge!"

    "It's all said about Sister Ge, so the teacher is so unfamiliar." Ge Ning smiled and led the car to the elevator door.

    There were only a few center staff waiting there. As soon as the car was parked, a few people began to move the goods in an orderly manner.

    "Yo! You brought enough things this time!"

    Ge Ning smiled even more when he saw the things he had brought down.

    There are chickens, fish and rabbits, and the fruits are piled up in frames. She also saw a lot of fresh mushrooms, which is even more surprising.

    "Anyway, I have all moved here!" Qu Zhong also laughed, and there was a slight pause when Yu Guang swept over Luo Yingying.

    Not only because of the excited look on her face, but also because of her slender limbs and huge pregnant belly, this pregnant woman can tell that she is weak at first glance.

    But he was just a stranger, so Qu Zhong glanced at it a little, and didn't take a closer look.

    Ge Ning patted Luo Yingying on the shoulder enthusiastically and introduced to Qu Zhong with a smile: "This is Luo Yingying, she is your fan."

    "Hello!" Qu Zhong nodded.

    "I watch your videos every day. When I hide in the room and don't dare to go out, I rely on these videos to live." Luo Yingying said happily, but she couldn't help but make Ge Ning look sad.

    She, who is also a police officer's wife, has also experienced such difficult days. Luo Yingying's seemingly unintentional remark immediately made her feel the same.

    As soon as Luo Yingying's voice fell, she looked around nervously.

    "Let's go ahead and talk about it!" Ge Ning said hurriedly.

    The three of them got into the elevator, but the narrow elevator made them feel safe. Ge Ning just casually mentioned what Chu Jiren had heard.

    It was these two sentences that made Luo Yingying's emotions instantly collapse.

    Thinking of the anxiety I felt a few days ago, I cried so much that I couldn't even speak.

    "I... I'm afraid that I and the child will become a drag on Long Jun."

    Ding -

    the third floor has arrived, and the elevator door slowly opens.

    As the door opened, Luo Yingying's words of self-reproach hit Qu Zhong's heart, and Ge Ning's tears flowed out involuntarily.

    "If I didn't have children, I wouldn't be so scared..." Luo Yingying cried again.

    "..."

    These two short sentences expressed the sadness of being a family member of an anti-drug police officer.

    On one side is the husband she loves. They married and formed a family because of their love, but they did not expect that they might become her husband's life reminder.

    And then she was about to become a mother.

    As a wife, she should face up to these threats so that he can continue to work on the front line with peace of mind.

    But as a mother, she is very afraid that the child in her stomach will be hurt, which is the nature of a mother.

    These two emotions made her suffer from contradictions repeatedly every day, and she became more and more nervous.

    Even though she has entered the confinement center arranged by the Public Security Bureau, she still feels unsafe and is always worried that someone will harm her child.

    Outside the elevator is the front desk of the reception center. The nurses looked at Ge Ning and Luo Yingying who were hugging and crying in surprise. For a while, they didn't know whether to persuade them to come out or continue to wait.

    Qu Zhong took a step forward at this moment.

    The cold eyes swish to the left of the corridor.

    Chapter 144 Two more

    Looking from his direction, it was just a very ordinary corridor with rooms on both sides.

    There were many people in the corridor carrying things to the room, and men and women crowded the corridor with a length of more than 50 meters.

    Qu Zhong's gaze went directly past these people and looked straight at the end of the corridor, where there was the fire door of the stairwell.

    Except for one window, no one moved.

    Ge Ning helped Luo Yingying out of the elevator slowly, and when he looked up, he saw Qu Zhong's sinking face.

    "Qu..." Just as she was about to raise her hand to say something, Qu Zhong suddenly stepped up and ran towards the corridor.

    She hurriedly moved forward two steps, her eyes chasing and looking forward.

    As soon as he got off the elevator, Qu Zhong felt two bad breaths, the malice in his breath even carried murderous aura.

    This kind of breath does not appear in ordinary people at all, either people who work in slaughterhouses all the year round, or people have lives on their hands.

    And the breath has been staying in every room on this floor for a while, and finally moved to the stairwell.

    These few things were linked together, and Qu Zhong immediately classified the two as the latter.

    In addition to Ge Ning's words just now, it is self-evident that the person who came here must have a plan for the pregnant women on this floor.

    Crunch--

    the right hand pushed open the heavy fire door, and there was no one in the stairwell, only a few extinguished cigarette butts and pinched beer cans could be seen on the stairs.

    The smell of smoke in the corridor was very light, indicating that the two had been away for some time.

    But Qu Zhong took two steps down, came to the two cans, raised his right foot and stepped on them lightly.

    As soon as the foot was put on, the image of the person who had held the jar immediately appeared in his mind.

    This is a young man with a long face, his sinister gaze is hidden under the long bangs, and there are several black scars on the tiger's mouth on his right hand holding a cigarette.

    The scar was exactly the same as the smoke scar left on Ren Yun's arm when she mutilated herself.

    In addition to this feature, the long-faced young man wears ordinary clothes and walks with his head slightly lowered, so he can't see anything special at all.

    The other person's features are much more obvious. The blue tattoo exposed on the cuff of the black T-shirt looks like a dragon.

    Although he looked like a greasy middle-aged man, Qu Zhong could see at a glance that he should be bald.

    Not only that, but he also has a tattoo on the top of his head, which is the same set as the dragon on his arm.

    Qinglong spit beads!

    Qu Zhong lifted his eyelids, picked up the broom in the corner and swept the pile of rubbish aside before turning back to the corridor.

    Ge Ning pulled Luo Yingying just to the door and collided with Qu Zhong who had just come out.

    "Qu Zhong!" Ge Ning shouted first, then quickly glanced at the stairwell through the opening of the door. After finding nothing unusual, he retracted his gaze and smiled nonchalantly: "Let's go to the kitchen first."

    "Okay. !"

    Qu Zhong guessed that she must have seen something abnormal, but she didn't ask Luo Yingying, who was already startled by surprise, so she didn't ask.

    "Do you want Yingying to go and see the kitchen of the Yuezi Center!" Ge Ning asked with a smile.

    "I won't go."

    After crying, Luo Yingying's mood improved a lot, and she felt a little tired all of a sudden.

    Qu Zhong and Ge Ning first sent people back to the room and then went to the kitchen.

    The kitchen of this confinement center is arranged on the top floor. The two plan to climb directly to the fifth floor from the stairs. Of course, they also have something to say tacitly.

    As soon as the fire door was pushed open, Ge Ning's brows knitted together.

    "Qu Zhong, what did you see just now?"

    "Two people!" Qu Zhong returned, and then made a gesture of the bald head: "A middle-aged man with a dragon ball tattooed on his head."

    Ge Ning is indeed a person who has experienced a lot of things. After listening to Qu Zhong's description of his appearance, he immediately realized the seriousness of the matter.

    People who can get tattoos on the top of their heads are not ordinary people at all. Qu Zhong's meaning is very clear, the yuezi center is mixed with people with a purpose.

    "I'll give Lao Chu a call."

    Ge Ning stopped and hurriedly called Chu Jiren.

    "Okay! We are waiting for you here!" After hanging up the phone, Ge Ning said to Qu Zhong with a solemn expression.

    Chu Jiren, who was on the phone just now, heard the word bald tattoo, and showed a rare panic tone.

    "Then let's go up first!" Qu Zhong said in a deep voice.

    In the restaurant on the top floor, except for the kitchen staff, almost no one moved. The two sat in the conference room and waited for Chu Jiren and six special police officers in plainclothes.

    Ji Liang and Xu Zhongyu were among them.

    "Qu Zhong, tell us about the situation in detail!"

    As soon as Xu Zhongxin sat down, he immediately urged Qu Zhong to explain the situation in detail, and there was a young man next to him carrying a laptop to make detailed records.

    Of course, Qu Zhong wouldn't say that he sensed it with aura. He only said that as soon as he got off the elevator, he saw two sneaky backs and chased after them.

    As for the reason for chasing the past, there are two words: intuition.

    Of course no one will doubt his remarks, because no one can say it except intuition.

    What's more, Chu Jiren was even more convinced after hearing Qu Zhong's description of their appearance.

    Because the bald head among them is the super wanted criminal who is still on the most wanted list: Lord Long.

    Lord Long is his nickname on the rivers and lakes. This man's real name is Wu Zhenglong, and he is the second-in-command of Jinsantie, the largest drug-making group on the border.

    This man has done a lot of evil, not only drug production and drug trafficking, but also suspected of human trafficking and homicide.

    Last month, Wu Zhenglong and his group had a fierce shootout with the anti-drug police team in a drug trade, and captured many key elements of the group.

    Long Ye, who was also on this trip, escaped by chance and soon disappeared.

    After Qu Zhong's description, Chu Jiren was sure that the person who sneaked into the hospital must be Lord Long.

    "This Wu Zhenglong is so courageous, he dares to sneak into the city!" Xu Zhong sullenly slammed his fist onto the table.

    But soon, his expression began to become excited again: "I must catch him this time."

    Qu Zhong could feel that in addition to his anger, there was also a monstrous hatred in his heart. In seconds, he would flip the table and chase him out.

    Chu Jiren snorted seriously and reminded him, "Don't forget our identities."

    "I see!" Xu Zhong let out his anger, and leaned back on the back of his chair in a dejected manner.

    Ji Liang glanced at his old friend, got up and said to Qu Zhong, "Take me to see those cigarette butts."

    "Okay!"

    Ji Liang took Qu Zhong away, and several people in the conference room immediately reported this to their superiors. condition.

    When he walked to the stairwell just now, Qu Zhong heard Ji Liang sigh: "Several of Lao Xu's comrades-in-arms died at the hands of that person, even the only child..." When it comes

    to this person, I am afraid that the entire Tongzhou The city's criminal investigation and anti-narcotics police have a lot of hatred.

    But no matter how much they hate it, Wu Zhenglong has been abroad all the year round, and even if they have done bad things, they still can't catch anyone.

    This time when Qu Zhong saw the two of them, it was both trouble and a huge opportunity for them.

    Qu Zhong nodded to show that he knew, and then the conversation suddenly turned to ask: "Is the deal that they destroyed, is it a team led by Wang Longjun?"

    "How do you know?" Ji Liang asked in surprise, and then realized his gaffe, busy Lightly patted his mouth as punishment.

    "I think their goal this time is to come for these pregnant women."

    Qu Zhong pretended not to see his remorse, and just squinted his eyes and continued.

    When he said this, his drooping right hand was slightly raised, and a trace of transparent spiritual energy circled around the cigarette butt and quickly flew out of the window.

    Ji Liang used tweezers to pick up the underground cigarette butts and cans and put them in a sealed bag. He just nodded to Qu Zhong's words.

    Although he believed that Qu Zhong was not a bad person, he still had to abide by the discipline of the police force.

    And Qu Zhong didn't ask any further questions, but just changed the subject.

    ***

    That night, many plainclothes police officers were assigned to the three confinement centers in Tongzhou.

    Although the surface is calm, it has quietly stepped up the inspection of people entering and leaving.

    Perhaps their movements were noticed by Wu Zhenglong and his group, and there were no suspicious persons around the Yuezi Center.

    Chu Jiren called out the surveillance near the Yuezi Center, but it was strange that they did not find Wu Zhenglong and the young man on the surveillance.

    Then there is only one possibility. These two people have already passed through disguise before leaving the center. Just through the vague monitoring, it is impossible to distinguish which pedestrians are disguised.

    This made everyone hate it, but they were a little helpless.

    Even if he visited all the surrounding shops, he didn't ask any information about the two of them, and the development of things froze in place.

    But what gave Chu Jiren a headache was that the pregnant women in the confinement center had heard the wind more or less.

    There are even a lot of rumors among pregnant women, and it is even exaggerated to say that the bad guys are going to poison the confinement center.

    This makes the pregnant women's unstable mood even more fluctuated.

    Some even offered to go home early, not wanting to be frightened here.

    But the current situation is that pregnant women who come in cannot leave at all, regardless of whether they are the original target of Wu Zhenglong and others.

    When you come here is not the goal, if you leave here, it will definitely become the goal.

    There was no other way, Chu Jiren could only appease the emotions of the family members, while increasing the police force to conduct household inspections around.

    Just four days after the incident, Qu Zhong, who had never shown any emotion, suddenly found Chu Jiren early in the morning.

    At the same time, he also brought two big dogs, one black and one white.

    "What did you say?" Chu Jiren asked with a look of horror.

    "I mean, the food at noon today should have been poisoned." Qu Zhong repeated the affirmative sentence, and then pointed to Wuyue: "Wuyue is a retired police dog, it can ask the smell of drugs."

    Wuyue: " ..."

    It was lunchtime in the kitchen at this time, Chu Jiren didn't know why Qu Zhong knew so well, but to be on the safe side, he took Ji Liang and the other two to the kitchen.

    In the translucent kitchen, the cooks were in full swing, with washed dishes stacked on the table.

    Seeing someone barging in with a dog, the chief chef frowned fiercely, "Go out", but before he shouted out, he found out that it was Qu Zhong who was leading the dog.

    "Cook Zhou, hello!"

    Chu Jiren first waved to the chefs, interrupting everyone who was still cooking, and told everyone to turn off the fire.

    As soon as the roaring gas was turned off, the kitchen suddenly became quiet. As soon as Chu Jiren raised his hand, Qu Zhong leaned in front of him and said a word. The other party frowned and nodded in agreement.

    "Close the door!" Xu Zhongyi turned back.

    Ji Liang, who was closest to the door, reached out and closed the glass door, and inserted the latch.

    "Can you really smell it?" Chu Jiren asked Qu Zhong.

    "Of course." Qu Zhong said this when he looked at the inexplicable chefs.

    After he finished speaking, he patted Wu Yue's back lightly: "Go!"

    Chapter 145 One Update

    Wu Yue raised her head proudly, her blue eyes swept around the kitchen casually.

    Just after Qu Zhong let go of the traction rope on his back, he still disliked the oily dirt on the ground and held the rope in his mouth before slowly walking towards the console.

    Although Qu Zhong knew the answer early on, before he went out, he had already explained that Wu Yue wanted to pretend.

    Unexpectedly, this guy didn't bother to pretend at all, bypassed the oily place, and went straight to the sink dedicated to washing dishes in the corner.

    After reaching there, it didn't bark, raised its right front paw and pressed it against the cabinet door, then turned its head and raised its head symbolically.

    Qu Zhong: "..."

    Coping in such a perfunctory manner, it seemed as simple as finding the ball lost by the owner, and yet he acted so reluctantly.

    This made Chu Jiren, who was very nervous, a little confused for a while. He turned to look at Qu Zhong: "I found it?"

    "It should be...!" Qu Zhong smiled dryly, and then walked over.

    He also smiled at one of them when he passed by the place where the cooks were standing on the way, the man was stunned and wanted to lift his foot.

    However, at this time, he was horrified to find that his body froze completely uncontrollably.

    He wanted to run away and make a sound.

    No matter how hard he tried, he just stood there, and even his mouth seemed to be stuck with glue, leaving only his eyes to move.

    But at this time, the eyes of everyone in the kitchen moved with Qu Zhong's movements, and no one noticed his frantically rolling eyes.

    When Qu Zhong walked to the door of the cupboard, Wu Yue put down her claws and took a few steps back in disgust. When she retreated to Hanako's side, she immediately changed her expression and leaned over to please.

    With that flattering face, even Chu Jiren felt a little speechless.

    Qu Zhong pushed open the cabinet door, and a heavy smell of oil came out. It was the drain pipe of the vegetable washing tank in the kitchen. After years of oil erosion, the outer wall of the pipe was also covered with thick layers of oil.

    Ji Liang put on gloves and followed Qu Zhong to kneel in front of the cabinet.

    He only saw Qu Zhong's right hand resting on the ground, his left hand reaching into the cabinet and groping under the sink for a long time.

    There was only a stab, as if something had been torn off.

    When Qu Zhong took out his hand, Ji Liang realized that it was a palm-sized red plastic bag with four strips of tape stuck to it. What he heard just now was the sound of the tape being torn off.

    Qu Zhong handed the bag to Ji Liang, got up and dumped the red oil on his hands.

    After rinsing it with water, I washed it twice with dish soap, and when I finally washed my hands and returned it to the console, Ji Liang had already determined the contents of the bag.

    "This is indeed a drug." Ji Liang pursed his lips and spit out the name of the drug: "LSD."

    LSD is a new type of drug that has recently emerged. It has strong hallucinogenic ingredients, and it will appear suicide after consumption. production situation.

    If the dose is too large, it can even lead to death.

    And now the package of drugs in their hands has about two kilograms. If it is really added to the meal, the consequences will be disastrous.

    Chu Jiren glanced at the dozen or so chefs in the kitchen with a gloomy face, and suddenly ran two steps forward when he saw the last young man.

    The two SWAT officers behind him tacitly flanked left and right, and jumped over with one hand on the operating table.

    "Take this man away!"

    Chu Jiren grabbed the young chef, who had no resistance at all, and pulled off his chef hat.

    This action was like a switch, and the chef who was frozen just now began to twist, and even raised his foot to kick sideways.

    Chu Jiren sneered twice, and stepped directly on his knee with his raised right foot.

    Qu Zhong only heard a crisp sound in his ears, the man knelt down with a pale face, and the chef's blue tattoo appeared from his neckline as he struggled.

    "Sure enough, it's you."

    Just when all the chefs were frightened and confused, only this man's eyes rolled around and sweat dripped out of the chef's hat.

    In addition, because he exerted his strength to reveal the faint blue color on his neck, Chu Jiren could see the abnormality at a glance.

    The SWAT team was notified and rushed into the kitchen. The other cooks who were horrified were taken out of the kitchen, and the new influx of police began to search the scene.

    Seeing that he had nothing to do with himself, Qu Zhong led the two dogs out of the kitchen.

    Unexpectedly, just after a few steps, Chu Jiren caught up.

    "Qu Zhong!"

    "Captain Chu!" Qu Zhong stopped and looked at the other side.

    After seeing Chu Jiren's slightly apologetic eyes rubbing his cheeks, he looked at Hanako and Wuyue.

    "I shouldn't have implicated you in such a dangerous thing..." He sighed and shook his head: "But you have been implicated now."

    The matter of Qu Zhong bringing the dog into the confinement center just now has long been seen by the caring people In his eyes, once there is news that someone has been arrested, Qu Zhong will definitely become Wu Zhenglong's target.

    I don't know when the chef entered the Yuezi Center, which made Chu Jiren start to worry about the other staff in the center.

    There are more than 40 employees in the center and more than 60 pregnant women and their families. With so many people, what happened just now may have been spread out long ago.

    These drug dealers, who must retaliate, will definitely count Qu Zhong as the object of revenge.

    After hearing this, Qu Zhong laughed, and shrugged fearlessly and said, "Don't worry about me."

    Chu Jiren was taken aback by his relaxed attitude, and suddenly remembered Qu Zhong's background.

    "You know kung fu?" Chu Jiren could only think of this possibility.

    "It's the same as medicine... a little understanding!" Qu Zhong was modest.

    It's the same as medical skills...

    Chu Jiren nodded to show clarity, and gave him a thumbs up: "I have learned."

    Qu Zhong's medical skills need not be said by him, all the police officers in the entire criminal investigation detachment probably know it. Since the other party said it is similar, then Decisions won't be trivial.

    Thinking of this, Chu Jiren felt a little relieved, and suddenly remembered what happened just now.

    "By the way, how did you know that the chef was hiding the poison?"

    "I brought the dog to the hospital for examination today, and I came by Brother Zhou's car." Qu Zhong patted Huazi's head and said, "When we got off the car, Wu Yue smelled drugs on the chef, and we followed the chef upstairs."

    This is Fei Chu Jiren's explanation.

    The truth is that this package of poison should have been hidden in the cabinet a few days ago. Qu Zhong guessed that there was something hidden in it when he found that the chef was obviously unsteady in front of the cabinet through his spiritual energy in Yunshan Village.

    When I went to the scene again, I could smell the smell of drugs wafting from the inside cabinet.

    Of course, the so-called smell was actually what he sensed with his spiritual energy. Not only drugs, but he also found Wu Zhenglong's hiding place from the red packaging.

    If you find it, you find it, but you have to find a way to find someone.

    So, he brought the two Hanako to Tongzhou early in the morning. All he asked was to get himself involved in this matter, or he didn't even have a name to participate.

    Sora had a feeling of being unable to use his skills, which was really a bit embarrassing.

    Chu Jiren nodded, reaching out to scratch Wu Yue's chin in admiration.

    As soon as his hand was stretched out, he immediately received the warning gaze from the other party. Chu Jiren was sure that the gaze was indeed a warning.

    If he really stretched out his hand, I'm afraid he would turn around and go downstairs in the next second to get a rabies shot.

    The dog's eyes were fierce, more frightening than the police dogs trained in the army.

    This fierce look made Chu Jiren believe its origin.

    It is indeed a retired police dog, and a good dog!

    Wu Yue: You are the dog...

    Qu Zhong glanced at Chu Jiren's awkwardly withdrawn hand, and suddenly asked, "Would you like me to lend you Hanako and Wu Yue

    ?" "Lend it to us?"

    "Well! Qu

    Zhong raised his eyebrows and snapped his fingers narrowly: "Hanako and Wuyue can not only smell the drugs, but maybe they can also lead you to the hideout of the drug dealers." Pushing the two Hanako out, he was incidental...

    "What?" Chu Jiren seemed to have not turned his head for a while, and then asked suspiciously: "How can they find it?"

    "As long as there is something left by Wu Zhenglong That's fine !"

    "What's left?" Chu Jiren was stunned for a moment, then suddenly remembered the evidence he brought back to the police station a few days ago: "You mean those cigarette butts?"

    "That's right!" Qu Zhong returned, and then pointed Zhihuazi : "Their sense of smell is more sensitive than we thought."

    Chu Jiren did not immediately agree to Qu Zhong, but only said that he would consider it, but also told him to stay in the Yuezi Center to rest now and not to go out rashly, so as not to be stared at superior.

    Qu Zhong was noncommittal, but according to Chu Jiren's arrangement, he turned back to the conference room to rest.

    He knew that Chu Jiren would come to him soon, and would borrow Hanako and Wuyue from him.

    But...wouldn't agree with him.

    As soon as the door of the conference room was closed, Wu Yue jumped onto the conference table and kept shouting, "That kitchen is really dirty!"

    Qu Zhong smiled helplessly, closed his eyes to rest and continued to observe through his spiritual energy. Wu Zhenglong's every move.

    In fact, Wu Zhenglong and his four men are hiding in a place that everyone can hardly imagine.

    To be precise, it should not be hiding, but swaggering.

    That place is in a private restaurant next to the city government. Although the restaurant is in an alley, it is very lively with people coming and going. It can be seen that the business is very good.

    And according to Qu Zhong's observation, several people didn't spend money to live there.

    They seemed to have a close relationship with the restaurant owner, and sometimes Qu Zhong saw the owner with gold rings on all three fingers going upstairs with a good wine.

    Except for the chef who was arrested, the remaining four are still drinking and eating meat in the private room.

    Besides not being afraid of death, Qu Zhongzhen didn't know what words to use to describe the state of these people.

    Perhaps they never thought that their accomplices had been arrested, and they were still discussing how to escape after finishing the vote.

    The main target of their revenge is indeed Luo Yingying, but they did not plan to do it in the next few days, but waited until a few people left the country before arranging to do it.

    The main purpose of several people coming back to the same state this time is to complete a transaction, and revenge is just a matter of convenience.

    It's just that no one thought that they would be recognized after stepping on a spot, causing their next actions to be delayed, and they could only wait for news in the restaurant.

    Wu Zhenglong also felt that he was cowardly, and threatened to make Chu Jiren look good after returning to the border.

    Looking at it, Qu Zhong also heard him call to arrange the next action.

    The arrested chef was just an eye and an eye. To inquire about news, the Yuezi Center was of course the most convenient place.

    That chef has been lurking in for half a month, and he has always been the most hardworking in the kitchen. No one can tell that his true identity is actually a drug dealer.

    He doesn't have to do anything, just inquire about the situation of the Yuezi Center and report the police's actions to the restaurant owner at any time.

    After Wu Zhenglong and several others left Tongzhou, he would resign slowly and introduce his fellow villagers to apply for the job.

    The person who came to apply for the job did not know that he was about to commit a crime, and would only take the white powder left by the arrested chef as a cafeteria secret and quietly add it to the meals of pregnant women.

    After the incident, the drug dealers escaped from the same state early, and it will undoubtedly become very difficult to arrest them.

    Several people's plans are well-planned, and even the vehicles that leave are ready, just waiting for the limelight to pass quickly.

    Chapter 146 A Change

    After Wu Zhenglong finished the phone call, he swaggered open the box door and walked out. A blue dragon tattoo on his rolled up T-shirt looked extremely dazzling.

    Qu Zhong felt that it was an eyesore, and after dividing his spiritual energy and continuing to follow, he withdrew his thoughts.

    Hanako looked around the conference room, and finally jumped on the table and lay down.

    Qu Zhong: "..."

    He didn't particularly want to see the two mythical beasts tired...

    Ding Ling Ling -

    the sudden ringing of the phone rescued Qu Zhong, he stood up and walked a few steps to the window, his face turned towards the window to connect on the phone.

    "Qu Zhong, look at your Weibo."

    Xia Zhou's excited voice came from the other side of the receiver. After saying what he wanted to say, he immediately hung up the phone.

    "..."

    Dudu Dudu -

    just as a busy tone rang in my ear, there was another WeChat prompt on the phone.

    After hanging up the phone and opening WeChat, I found that it was still Xiazhou.

    The content is nothing more than reminding him to read Weibo again. Qu Zhong rubbed his temples lightly for a while before opening his Weibo.

    The top of Weibo is still the content posted last year when the orchard was to be closed. At first glance, nothing special was found.

    But soon, he saw what made Xia Zhou so excited in one of the most liked comments.

    The news was sent by the official account of the Huaguo xx theater.

    And the content of the comments is also very funny. After watching the "We Are All the Same" variety show, the logistics troops of their military region were very interested in the bottle of magic seasoning he took out.

    He also specially reminded him to pay attention to his Weibo private messages.

    This comment has more than 100,000 likes, and the replies under the comment are all [See you soon! 】

    If it weren't for the official word "Hong Yanyan" on it, even Qu Zhong would not have believed that the military's Weibo account could keep pace with the times.

    Returning the magic seasoning...

    Qu Zhong clicked on the private message, and there was indeed a private message in red font among the many messages.

    However, the content of the private message only asked Qu Zhong to leave his phone number, and there were no other complicated greetings.

    Qu Zhong simply left his phone number neatly, not because of the identity of the other party.

    After sending the message, he quit the private message and sent Xiazhou a WeChat message to tell the situation, avoiding the frenzied bombardment for a while.

    Xia Zhou strongly condemned his inattentive attitude, which fully made Qu Zhong appreciate the deep respect the veterans had for the army.

    After finally calming down the noisy Xiazhou, the messy footsteps outside the door followed.

    Listening to the frequency of the footsteps, the visitor should be very anxious.

    Bang -

    The heavy door of the conference room was pushed open, and Chu Jiren walked in hurriedly with a gloomy face.

    "You're right!"

    After he said such a mindless sentence at first, he couldn't say the next words because of the situation in front of him.

    Both dogs were lying on the table, and Wu Yue's head was still drooping on the edge of the table, looking like she was asleep.

    And Qu Zhong stood by the window, as if he was still enjoying the scenery leisurely.

    The state of the two dogs was completely different from the restlessness he expected.

    "Captain Chu?"

    Qu Zhong put the phone in his pocket and motioned for Chu Jiren to continue what he had not finished.

    Chu Jiren coughed twice, and raised his chin towards Ji Liang who came in with him outside the door.

    Ji Liang stepped forward in two steps and placed the sealed bag on the table.

    Looking at the bag, Qu Zhong knew Chu Jiren's plan, he nodded to the other party, and he agreed to this matter.

    Ji Liang understood, and took out a cigarette butt with tweezers and brought it in front of Wu Yue.

    But what people didn't expect was that Wu Yue ignored him at all, and even moved her head a few inches to the side, her huge front claws stretched out on Ji Liang's wrist and pushed forward.

    Ji Liang widened his eyes and took a few steps back, unable to believe that he was pushed by a dog.

    "What should I do?" Chu Jiren was also a little dumbfounded. Wu Yue's rejection was so obvious that he was caught off guard for a while.

    The corners of Qu Zhong's lips twitched slightly inaudibly, and with a smile he stepped forward and patted Wu Yue's head: "Excuse me!"

    After speaking, he waved to Ji Liang and asked him to hand over the tweezers to himself: "I'll try it!"

    As soon as Qu Zhong picked up the cigarette butt with tweezers, Hanako stood up voluntarily, put her head on his shoulder and sniffed it casually.

    When Hanako was being held, she was docile and had no sense of existence. Compared to Wuyue's oppressiveness, Chu Jiren didn't have much memory of this dog.

    But now he found out that Hanako's size is not too big, and the coldness in his lazy glance can make people get goosebumps,

    especially when they all stand up from the table and stand on the left and right in the corner. When Zhong was beside him, Ji Liang was even stagnant in breathing.

    This rushing pressure is something he has never felt from the police for so many years.

    "Qu... Qu... Qu Zhong!" Ji Liang opened his mouth, his tongue was tied in a knot, he said it several times before calling out his full name.

    Qu Zhong put the cigarette butts back and looked at Ji Liang.

    Ji Liang felt a little frightened, but Chu Jiren felt very happy.

    He took two steps forward with his hands behind his back: "We got the tip, Wu Zhenglong's group has something to do tonight!"

    Qu Zhong nodded.

    "There should be a big drug trade tonight, and we need to borrow Hanako and Wuyue."

    According to Chu Jiren, Wu Zhenglong's trade tonight will be carried out in the park in front of the city government, but the information given by the informant is only one Approximate location.

    The square alone has an area of ​​thousands of square meters. At night, there are aunties dancing square dancing everywhere.

    In addition, there are many people who take their children for a walk and watch the fountain show. In short, the square is crowded with people after dinner.

    The drug dealers chose the trading location here, and it is not too timid.

    But the dense crowd has undoubtedly increased the difficulty of arresting.

    Not only to avoid causing panic among the crowd, but also to prevent the alertness of drug dealers.

    The arrest team held a meeting to study for a long time, and finally planned to use the police dogs in the police force to make early arrests.

    According to reports, Wu Zhenglong and his group were hiding upstairs in a private restaurant next to the city government.

    However, the news report did not have the detailed restaurant name, and the arrest team had to conduct on-site control and search. In this way, the role of drug detection dogs was particularly important.

    At that time, Chu Jiren's first reaction was to remember what Qu Zhong said, and everyone saw Wu Yuelu's hand in the morning.

    With his suggestion, everyone felt that they could give it a try.

    But just in case, the arrest team borrowed a drug dog from the SWAT team and is now rushing to the city government.

    "It's okay to borrow it." Qu Zhong shrugged helplessly: "You have seen it too, they only listen to me!"

    "..."

    These words were irrefutable, and Chu Jiren was choked. Finally, after a long sigh, he said, "We will protect your safety, please help us arrest this gang of drug dealers     .

    "

go.

    Wu Yue first stretched her waist, and jumped over the door frame with a slight jump, but she jumped out of the door in one fell swoop.

    Ji Liang stretched out his hand and gestured for the table to be nearly two meters away from the door, and was shocked again.

    Hanako was a lot more gentle, and with a slight jump, she landed steadily behind Qu Zhong, and followed his steps slowly out of the door of the conference room.

    Chu Jiren shook his head, followed after him, and briefly explained to Qu Zhong about the next arrangement.

    They would take a van from the Yuezi Center and depart from the back door.

    The arrest team has set up checkpoints at both ends of the street mentioned in the online newspaper, and once the drug dealers rush out, they can immediately arrest them.

    What Hanako and Wuyue have to do is to find the general area where Wu Zhenglong is hiding, so that the police can narrow down the area to round up.

    Therefore, Chu Jiren repeatedly explained to Qu Zhong that once a clue is found, he must not rush up.

    Every year, many anti-drug police officers at the border are killed at the hands of these maddened drug dealers.

    And now they can't rule out whether Wu Zhenglong's group has weapons, let alone let ordinary people take risks.

    Qu Zhong responded that he knew.

    arms!

    Wu Zhenglong's group really had weapons in their hands, a few hunting weapons and a few watermelon knives that were more than half a meter long.

    □□ was bought by the restaurant owner on the black market. Although it is not as good as other guns, the lethality at close range is still undiminished.

    But could the gun hurt him?

    Qu Zhong felt: absolutely impossible!

    The group didn't say much more until after getting into the van parked at the door of the freight elevator, Chu Jiren handed Qu Zhong a bulletproof vest.

    "Remember, as soon as you find the target, you will take the dog back to the car." He instructed Qu Zhong again.

    "Okay!" Qu Zhong returned.

    Hanako and Wuyue were too big. There should have been a team of six people in a car. Once the two dogs got on, they could only squeeze out Qu Zhong, and Chu Jiren could only sit in the front row.

    The Yuezi Center is not far from the city government, and it takes less than ten minutes to drive there.

    On the way, Qu Zhong used his mind to look at the whereabouts of Wu Zhenglong and his group.

    It was found that several people were hiding in the basement and playing cards. There were a few old ones on the table next to them, and the watermelon knife was placed on the shoe cabinet by the door.

    Apparently, the arrest of the undercover cook had not yet reached the ears of a few people, and a few people were still discussing the news they received last night in a cloud of smoke.

    During the discussion, Qu Zhong heard the same place name repeatedly.

    Hearing that the name was a village in China, Qu Zhong's eyes lit up, and he felt a little more guessing.

    Just when he was distracted and listening to the chat, the van had already driven to the village where the private restaurant was located.

    "You lead the dog and walk behind me!" Chu Jiren raised his eyebrows in a deep voice, explained it again, and pushed open the car door with a cold face.

    Qu Zhong hurriedly followed, and after getting out of the car, he trotted into a laundry room with an open door according to Chu Jiren's instructions.

    As soon as I entered, it was already filled with dense arresting team members.

    Although the clothes they wear are different, they have a unified and determined look.

    A young man in a takeaway gown glanced at Qu Zhong, and immediately turned his attention to Chu Jiren. Qu Zhong noticed that a mighty black back was also sitting beside his legs.

    "Captain!"

    "Captain!"

    Everyone lowered their voices to salute, and then all silently waited for the next arrangement.

    Chu Jiren first introduced the next Qu Zhong, and then began to deploy the next team.

    "Group A..."

    He just said a few words when a dog whimpered suddenly in the room, attracting everyone's attention.

    It's still the "takeaway boy" just now.

    The black back next to his legs lay down at some point, his head was firmly on the ground, and his four legs were completely on the ground.

    And the direction it looked at was exactly where Hanako and Wuyue were.

    Coupled with its tightly tucked tail and whimpering in a low voice, Chu Jiren immediately saw that it was trying to please Hanako and Wuyue.

    Chapter 147 Two more

    As soon as they entered the door, Hanako silently suppressed the black back.

    Hanako: "..."

    Wu Yue: "..."

    Qu Zhong can testify for the two, and the two have been chatting casually since they came in. The content of the chat is about when the children in another world can come back.

    He also interjected a couple of sentences in the middle, they didn't have time to suppress other dogs.

    "Qu Zhong, calm down your dog, our dog seems to be frightened enough!" Chu Jiren explained in a low voice, and he continued to arrange after Qu Zhong led the dog to the corner.

    But when the black back saw the two Hanako leaving, they immediately chased after them.

    The action was so big that the "delivery boy" took two steps.

    "..."

    Chu Jiren's words were interrupted twice in such a serious atmosphere, and even Qu Zhong felt a little embarrassed.

    He patted Hanako's back, and his mind urged Hei Bei to step back, and sat down beside the dog handler again.

    The arrangement continued over there, while Qu Zhong leaned against the wall and looked at a building diagonally opposite.

    That was where Wu Zhenglong and his group were hiding.

    There was a sudden wave of fluctuations in his mind, and it was Qu Zhong's scattered spiritual energy that sent back information.

    Taking a closer look, the scene was still in the basement that I saw just now, and the restaurant owner rushed in in a panic.

    "Angkor, let's go. The people at the Yuezi Center said that two vans left the center just now. I don't know if they were coming towards us."

    "What?"

    Wu Zhenglong stood up and spat out the Toothpick asked: "Have you found anything outside the restaurant?"

    "Not yet!"

    "Damn it!" Wu Zhenglong turned his neck, wiped his bald head with his tattooed hands, and suddenly laughed, his yellowed teeth tinged with chills: "Then just let him, Chu Jiren, have a taste of Lao Tzu's. Awesome!"

    After speaking, he took out his phone and pressed a string of phone numbers.

    The phone rang twice and no one answered. Wu Zhenglong's expression changed suddenly. After swearing, he threw the phone to the ground and stepped on both feet.

    "The third pig must have been arrested."

    "Then what should we do now?" Several of the subordinates finally realized the seriousness of the problem, and each took their hands and shouted: "It is a profit to kill a few police officers! "

    Even at this time, they don't think about escaping, but pulling people on their backs before they die.

    In the midst of the noise, Wu Zhenglong raised his hand and interrupted several people: "Don't forget the business we've come out this trip..."

    As soon as his words came out, several people became quiet.

    "Lao Liu, do you have a place to hide?" he asked the restaurant owner.

    The restaurant owner nodded and pointed to the location of the kitchen: "There is a dark warehouse under the kitchen, which is used to hide some additives. Not even the employees know about it."

    After speaking, he nodded with great certainty: "That place I haven't even found the guys from the Industry and Commerce Bureau."

    "Okay! Let's hide there for a while!"

    Wu Zhenglong raised his chin and showed a cold smile: "When I dodge this, I will definitely let Chu Ji That old guy Ren knows what's going to happen to me."

    After speaking, several people took guns and knives and slowly cleaned up the things on the table.

    They were very sure that their specific location was not revealed, and they felt confident at the moment, and even took their unfinished beer with them before leaving.

    Qu Zhong kept watching them walk into the kitchen, then pushed open the shelf of the warehouse, lifted a few floor tiles, and got in.

    The restaurant owner closed the floor tiles and walked outside the warehouse to deal with the weeds on a drain in the corner.

    It looked like a drain for rainwater, but now it seems to be the vent of the dark warehouse.

    Finally, he glanced at the smug restaurant owner who led someone to the basement to pack up, Qu Zhong smiled and retracted his gaze.

    The third pig...

    It should be renamed the third one soon.

    Just as he looked back, the phone on Chu Jiren's side had already rang.

    After listening to the call, his face brightened, and he stretched out his hand and gestured at Qu Zhong: "Come here, Qu Zhong, there was a call from the bureau just now..."

    "Are you sure that Wu Zhenglong and others are nearby?" Qu Zhong asked directly.

    "Yes, the phone detected that the signal is nearby, but the time is too short to find the specific location." Chu Jiren said.

    "Hanako and the others have already smelled the smell." Qu Zhong suddenly said.

    "..." The

    scene was quiet again, Chu Jiren thought about it and asked again: "You mean the specific location?"

    "Yes!"

    Qu Zhong responded and untied the two ropes on his back directly, Hanako turned to look at he.

    "You don't need to group, just follow!"

    Qu Zhong's voice just fell, Hanako and Wuyue had already rushed out like arrows from the string, and he also turned around and ran after them.

    Chu Jiren made a decisive decision, waved back, and followed.

    A group of more than a dozen people rushed out of the laundromat, ran wildly behind the two big dogs, and caught up with a private restaurant named [Bai Mo] in a blink of an eye.

    This private restaurant is at the back door of a community.

    The door of the restaurant is surrounded by a fence that reaches to the thigh. There is a welcome table next to the fence, and the gate is directly opposite the entrance of the fence.

    The front yard surrounded by the fence is only about ten square meters, and the stairs next to it lead to the second floor.

    Next to the stairs is a corner, where there is a warning sign.

    It reads: No diners in.

    Hanako and Wuyue suddenly jumped out and the receptionist at the front desk was about to scream, when Chu Jiren stepped forward and covered the girl's mouth, then handed her over to the other team members who followed.

    And he turned his footsteps to keep up with the galloping pace of the two dogs.

    Qu Zhong ran in front of him, digging something out of his pocket as he ran.

    The dog ran directly from the corner of the yard into the backyard with a group of people, and then stopped at a drain.

    Qu Zhong raised his index finger in a "shhh" motion, bent down and released the palm of his right hand towards the drain.

    A burst of green powder was sprinkled into the drain, and at the end Qu Zhong clapped his hands to make sure there was no residue on his hands.

    "Oh!" Hanako raised her head and screamed, turning her body and rushing towards the kitchen.

    This time, without Qu Zhong's belt, Chu Jiren turned around directly.

    As for what Qu Zhong sprinkled just now, he won't have time to ask again after the arrest is over.

    "Cough cough—"

    Qu Zhong heard an earth-shattering cough as soon as the arrested police officers left.

    "You can't kill you..."

    Qu Zhong gloated for a while, then turned around slowly and went to the other direction.

    Passing through the back garden, Qu Zhong returned to the entrance to the stairs on the second floor, which had been controlled by the arrest team.

    Qu Zhong stepped up to the second floor in a few steps, heading straight for the restaurant's office building.

    The powder he just put is called [Tuberculosis Powder].

    This is a kind of medicinal material produced by repairing, and the rhizome of the medicinal material has a miraculous effect on the treatment of lung diseases.

    But the odd thing is that the pollen of this medicinal herb has the opposite effect. Whether it is a cultivator or a mortal who inhales the pollen from this medicinal herb, the symptoms will be like a cough like a tuberculosis.

    Symptoms can only be relieved by drinking water.

    Don't think it's just a cough, but coughing can make people crazy. Once coughing, even chopsticks can't be grasped, let alone a knife and gun.

    As soon as he heard their coughs, Qu Zhong knew that there would be no major problems.

    Now his target is the restaurant owner.

    Pop--

    a door with the number plate of the manager's office was kicked open, and the room was empty.

    Qu Zhong raised the corners of his lips, smiled slightly, and a ball of spiritual energy with sparks popped out from his right hand.

    This guy had already seen from the surveillance camera that they broke in. He wanted to go downstairs to check the situation, but from the surveillance camera, he saw the police rush into the backyard.

    He felt that he should not be found, and sat down with a force of calm.

    It wasn't until...

    he saw what Qu Zhong was doing on the drain, and then he realized that something was wrong and wanted to run away subconsciously.

    But there is only one way to go down, and even if he runs out, he will be caught.

    In a hurry, he simply hid under the desk and pretended to be an ostrich.

    The fireball popped up by Qu Zhong floated into the desk, accompanied by a burst of wailing and wolf howling, Qu Zhong was the first to see a hand clinging to the edge of the desk.

    The three golden rings on his hand were still familiar, and then a middle-aged man with an oily belly jumped up.

    He kept shouting, "It's so hot, so hot."

    Qu Zhong didn't intend to talk nonsense with him, he took a few steps forward, and a yellow talisman paper was directly punched into the middle-aged man's body.

    And the middle-aged man didn't realize the problem at this time, he just rushed out of the house yelling.

    Qu Zhong didn't stop him, and followed him out of the office leisurely.

    The arrest team outside the house heard the movement long ago, and just as the middle-aged man rushed out, he pressed him to the floor of the corridor.

    "I saw him sneaking a peek just now." Qu Zhong said.

    With just such an explanation, the police immediately understood that this should be an accomplice, and put them in handcuffs without saying a word.

    The middle-aged man was still shouting hot, and wanted to twist his body and rub against the wall.

    One of the policemen looked up and down his clothes, there was no burn marks, and there was no smell.

    I just thought he was playing tricks, twisting the middle-aged man was even more ruthless.

    The middle-aged man was escorted downstairs, shouting pain all the way as if stunned, Qu Zhong looked all the way with a smile on the corner of his mouth.

    It was not until he reached the door that his hanging fingers moved, and the spiritual power that had been burning on the middle-aged man's back was withdrawn into his hand.

    This is the divine power of the Heavenly Dao, and it contains the infinite power of Heavenly Thunder.

    With just such a trace, the burning sensation that can be felt in the body is stronger than that of ordinary fire, not to mention that Qu Zhong also split a ray out, which is enough to hold a "bonfire party" in his blood.

    As soon as the spiritual power was withdrawn, the middle-aged man regained his consciousness immediately, trembling and wanting to argue a few words, just wanted to open his mouth, but found that his mouth seemed to be stuck.

    "Uuuu" several times, but no one paid him any attention at all.

    And the arrest in the kitchen seems to be over.

    Chu Jiren took the lead and walked out of the corner. After seeing Qu Zhong, he was stunned, and his expression was a little strange in excitement.

    "Captain Chu?" Qu Zhong said first, then took a few steps forward.

    Huazi Wuyue and other policemen came out one after another, and among them, several burly men who were coughing with tears on their faces were half dragged out.

    The hands of these people were twisted backwards, and ropes were tied from their shoulders to their elbows. There were two special police officers next to each of them to escort them.

    What makes people feel strange is that these people's faces are blue and purple, and they only cough violently, their faces are covered with tears and snot.

    The police officers in charge of escorting also tilted their heads from time to time to avoid the saliva that flew over at any time.

    "Qu Zhong, can you solve it?" Chu Jiren asked directly.

    "Yes!" Qu Zhong shrugged and smiled, then said "wait a minute".

    Behind it is the reception desk for diners, with tea kettles prepared for the guests.

    Qu Zhong lifted the lid, reached out and stirred the water for a while and said, "It's alright." After turning around again, he handed the teapot to Chu Jiren: "It will dissolve when you meet the water!"

    Chapter 148 One Update

    Chu Jiren also simply took the water bottle and splashed it on Wu Zhenglong's face.

    With a bang, the bald head was instantly covered with tea residues, and the brown tea was flowing down his face.

    Wu Zhenglong opened his mouth wide, and the cough that had just poured out of his lungs disappeared with the tea in an instant. The fresh air he just breathed made his chaotic head finally awake a little.

    As soon as a person wakes up, he subconsciously opens his mouth and screams.

    What he wanted to say in his heart was that he was not of Chinese nationality and the police had no right to arrest him, but what he heard in his ears turned out to be: "I was wrong, I was wrong!"

    Chu Jiren glanced back in surprise and immediately signaled The special police officer in charge of escorting next to him blocked his mouth.

    At this time, it was three thirty in the afternoon. Although there were no customers in the restaurant, there were still many people in the street who came to watch the fun.

    The Chinese people's characteristic of watching the fun is vividly reflected.

    There was even an uncle who asked the alert SWAT if they were filming here. He even wanted to take out his mobile phone to take two pictures after learning that it was on official business.

    Although they were finally discouraged, they still could not stop their enthusiasm to see what happened.

    Chu Jiren's expression did not change, and he poured tea on the remaining few people.

    After everyone stopped coughing, he waved to the SWAT police behind him. The drug dealers were all put on black hoods and escorted away from the scene.

    Seeing this scene, the people watching the lively finally realized that they were arresting repeat offenders, and then began to rejoice that they were safe and sound.

    Although... they don't know what crimes these people have committed.

    As soon as the drug dealer was taken away, the alert was lifted, but the matter was not over.

    Chu Jiren shook his hand that was stained with a lot of tea, and whispered to Qu Zhong with some regret: "People have caught it, but the traded item has not been found."

    He originally planned to let Qu Zhong and other colleagues finish talking . Go back to the police station to take notes.

    Unexpectedly, Qu Zhong just spread his hands and said jokingly, "Remember to give me an excellent citizen award when that time comes."

    "I will apply to my superiors." Chu Jiren also answered him very seriously.

    Seeing Qu Zhong smiling, he patted Hanako on the back: "Go and help."

    Two dogs, one black and one white, rushed out and rushed towards the backyard.

    Qu Zhong turned his chin and motioned for Chu Jiren to follow.

    The drug dogs in the yard were sniffing everywhere, and the two Hanako passed by, and the black back immediately broke free from the trainer's rope and chased them away.

    When Qu Zhong followed, he saw three dogs rushing towards a semi-open shed where pickle jars were placed.

    "Follow!" Chu Jiren gestured to the team members, and he walked in after him.

    In front of a huge pickle jar, Hanako and Wuyue called to the jar twice.

    Hei Bei also sat down, and called out like two. The

    team members stepped forward and wanted to lift the stopper on the tank. Qu Zhong saw Wu Yueming rolling his eyes, then raised his paw and pointed it. Refers to the bottom of the cylinder.

    Qu Zhong: "..."

    "What does it mean?" Chu Jiren also saw this action, and hurriedly turned around to ask Qu Zhong.

    "It means something is buried in the ground!" Qu Zhong reluctantly translated it.

    Of course, Qu Zhong always chose to ignore Wu Yue's contempt.

    "Pick up the pickle jar, it's in the ground!" Chu Jiren commanded.

    As soon as the tank was lifted, the experienced SWAT officers immediately saw that the two tiles were just pasted, and after reporting to Chu Jiren, they found tools and started digging.

    After completing the task, Hanako and Wuyue returned to Qu Zhong and found a place with a awning to lie down.

    Chu Jiren was surprised, watching the team members dig the ground and telling Qu Zhong about the scene of rushing in just now.

    They rushed to the warehouse, and there was a loud coughing sound from under the grocery shelf.

    The team members found the entrance easily. Just as they pried open the tiles, Hanako jumped in, which surprised Chu Jiren.

    Then Wu Zhenglong still has weapons in his hand. If the drug dealers panic and fight desperately, Hanako will become a target.

    Just as he was about to arrange for someone to throw a smoke bomb into it, a black figure jumped in as well.

    "Why do these two dogs in your family bark like tigers!" Speaking of this, Chu Jiren suddenly had a question.

    He stood on the top and could hear it clearly. The sound of a tiger roaring from the ground was clearly a roar, and even the people above them felt the shock of the earth-shattering reverberation.

    "Oh woo--" Chu Jiren kept his voice down and continued to learn a couple of times, and then affirmed: "That's what it's called!"

    Qu Zhong paused, as if thinking about it for a while, then shook his head: "No, yes It's not because there is an echo from the ground, so it sounds like a tiger barking."

    "Really?" Chu Jiren glanced at the dog by the wall, doubtful in his heart.

    But even if he was sure that he heard it right, there was no doubt that there were indeed two pet dogs standing in front of him.

    So after a short pause, he continued to recall.

    As soon as the roaring stopped, someone took the initiative to climb up the ladder at the entrance of the basement.

    The man was in a psychedelic state, coughing wildly and talking nonsense. Chu Jiren found that their eyes were out of focus, and he didn't realize where he was at all.

    These desperadoes who kill without blinking an eye are all shivering and unable to stand still when they come up.

    Whether it was being handcuffed or being questioned by Chu Jiren, Unity looked like he had lost his soul.

    Colleagues also joked that the legendary Wu Zhenglong turned out to be a rat gall. The arrest was as easy as the investigation of illegal business establishments.

    Chu Jiren was a little confused at the moment, and even once suspected that he had retreated behind the scenes for too long and didn't know much about the current drug dealers.     Qu Zhong smiled and took the opportunity to explain: " The medicinal

    powder I sprinkled can make people suffocate, I guess I have hallucinations after the lack of oxygen in my brain!"

, what's your powder called?"

    Since Qu Zhong mentioned it, Chu Jiren followed, and from what he saw just now, he felt that the effect was faster and better than that of a smoke bomb.

    "Tuberculosis powder." Qu Zhong took out two paper packets from his trousers pocket, introduced the properties of this medicinal material in detail, and then smiled: "This is what the mutual generation and mutual restraint said."

    "No wonder you just stirred with your fingers in the tea! "Chu Jiren suddenly realized, and his eyes on the medicine powder package suddenly became hot: "Maybe I have to contact you after a while."

    "I'm very happy!" Qu Zhong laughed and shoved the paper package directly into Chu Jiren's palm.

    After today's experiment, the effect of this powder is beyond Qu Zhong's expectations. If it can be used to arrest criminals, it can instantly reduce a lot of casualties.

    Even if Chu Jiren didn't mention it, he still had the intention of handing over the things in his heart.

    Chu Jiren cherished it so much that he carefully packed the paper into his clothes bag.

    They had just finished chatting, and the police officers who were digging in the ground also found the package of drugs in a pickle jar.

    Qu Zhong didn't see what the drug looked like. After a special police officer confirmed it, they left the scene with their belongings.

    Chu Jiren's heart was relieved, and he began to arrange the next cleaning task with a relaxed expression.

    There was nothing about Qu Zhong at the scene, and he planned to go to the police station with the dog.

    Before leaving, Chu Jiren also shouted at him loudly and deliberately: "Don't worry, I will win the Excellent Citizen Award for you."

    Qu Zhongbi made an OK gesture and followed the police officers with two dogs. Back to the police station.

    "Mr. Qu, can I take a picture with your two dogs later?"

    The young policeman who accompanied Qu Zhong back to the police station said excitedly. His adoration for two dogs.

    The loud exclamation immediately attracted the attention of the crowd.

    A few young people recognized Qu Zhong and his dog at once. Coupled with the high-level talk of the police, they silently took out their mobile phones and took a lot of photos.

    After Qu Zhong recorded his statement from the police station, his name was already the number one searched on Weibo.

    [One of the three idiots assisted the police in cracking a major drug case]

    This micro content is not very detailed, but just said that I saw Qu Zhong at the scene of the drug dealer's arrest, and the police thanked him and the dogs for their assistance.

    When many media saw it, they began to contact Qu Zhong himself.

    But it was Qu Zhong himself who acted faster than them. After receiving a roaring call from Xia Zhou, he directly set it to refuse to answer any calls.

    Because he is now looking for a car that can take him and the two divine beasts back.

    As soon as he walked out of the police station, he was in trouble.

    The cars on the taxi app were all small sedans, and there were almost no cars that could hold two mythical beasts. After searching for a long time, he could only turn his attention to the truck.

    Finally, the order was successfully placed. The other party said that the road in this alley was too narrow for cars to enter, so he walked forward more than 100 meters.

    No way, Qu Zhong can only lead two dogs, try to avoid those people who go out for a walk after dinner to go to the destination.

    Hanako and Wuyue were so big that even if they avoided them, many people saw them at a glance.

    The old sidewalk was already narrow, and the two dogs blocked the way to that stop.

    "Sorry... I'm sorry!"

    Just as he apologized to a pair of elderly people who passed by and avoided him, a somewhat familiar aura floated through Qu Zhong's heart.

    That breath is three-point similar to him, and this only happens when people with blood-related connections appear.

    Qu Zhong raised his eyes and looked in the direction of the breath.

    Across the street, a middle-aged couple was walking arm-in-arm. There was a half-year-old child in front of them.

    At first glance, it was a family of three walking after dinner.

    The man and woman Qu Zhong recognized at a glance, the man was Zhao Liang, the owner of the tea room who set up a stall in another place.

    The woman... is that Cui Ting with the strange eyes.

    It was her!

    It turned out that the strange eyes at that time were for this reason.

    "Hu--" Qu Zhong slowly exhaled and looked back.

    Whether it was his expression or his heart, he was completely calm, as if he suddenly knew a big secret.

    But, he was just a spectator of that secret.

    Maybe he will sigh twice, maybe he will shake his head.

    But...after all, it won't be in my heart.

    Qu Zhong raised his right hand and waved gently towards the void.

    The action looked like he was waving away the flies he encountered, but Qu Zhong knew that with that wave, he directly cut off the only connection between the bloodlines.

    The next time we meet, this aura will be nothing more than a stranger to him.

    "Let's go!"

    Qu Zhong walked away without looking at him, but he didn't see Cui Ting who suddenly squatted down with her chest covered.

    Her heart suddenly ached.

    It seems that the trace of concern that has been hidden in the bottom of my heart for so many years has been cut off alive, and I can feel that something is quietly passing away.

    But she couldn't do anything but watch.

    In Zhao Liang's exclamation, a tear fell in the corner of her eyes, and she only shouted, "My son!"

    Chapter 149 Update

    This case, which caused a sensation in the whole city of Tongzhou, soon came to an end.

    Wu Zhenglong's name has been mentioned countless times on the national news station in Beicheng. This notorious drug dealer has become one of the most successful teaching materials in the history of drug control in China.

    This group of drug dealers who took many lives on their backs will never be able to set foot on the land of China. As soon as the news came out, the anti-drug sentiment of the people rose again.

    Although Qu Zhong's name did not appear on TV, it has been widely circulated on the Internet.

    The medal that Chu Jiren jokingly promised is definitely not there. In order to protect his information, even if there is a lot of uproar on the Internet, the official has not given confirmation.

    Anyway, the news on the Internet rises and falls quickly.

    However, Qu Zhong privately received two huge bonuses.

    One is to thank him for his contribution to this arrest operation, and the other is to order [tuberculosis powder] that has been planned by the police as combat-useable supplies.

    Not only that, but the entire system of the Tongzhou Public Security Bureau also decided to order medicinal wine for bruises and stomach nourishing pills from him.

    For a time, Qu Zhong's name quickly spread among all the subordinate units of the public security system in Tongzhou.

    What surprised the Duan family most was that Chu Jiren invited Hanako and Wuyue to the Tongzhou Police Dog Training Base to teach other police dogs... a lesson!

    When he first heard the word "class", Qu Zhong suspected that he had heard it wrong.

    It wasn't until Chu Jiren repeated it to him that Qu Zhong was really sure that Hanako and Wuyue were going to be teachers!

    The base also allocated a sum of money to give Hanako two as "salaries".

    In order to make it official, they also specially sent two letters of appointment to Duan's house, and officially hired Hanako and Wuyue to become the demonstration pioneers of drug detection dogs.     The two representatives of Duan Weiguo accepted the letter of appointment, and they were so excited that they traveled all over the village to show off. The names of Hanako and Wuyue soon spread to several surrounding villages.

    And Qu Zhong only participated in the three-time demonstration training as an auxiliary dog ​​trainer. In layman's terms... just a foil!

    Whoever goes out without saying a word, the dog of a certain family will catch the bad guy.

    Before the news of assisting in catching drug dealers, the police dog training base announced the news on its official Weibo account.

    On May 1st, the first day of China's statutory holiday, Tongzhou Police Dog Training Base will be open for visit.

    The public can snap up free tickets on the base's official website on a first-come, first-served basis.

    At that time, there will be police dogs of various police breeds on display, and two dogs, Hanako and Wuyue, who have performed well in the arrest of drug dealers, will also be invited to display.

    As soon as this Weibo was posted, it actually indirectly confirmed the rumors on the Internet.

    Qu Zhong's name has been on the hot search list, and many netizens even started to take screenshots of dogs from the video.

    In addition, some fans who have been to the orchard confirmed that several mythical beasts have been picked up with detailed photos, and canine experts have conducted breed analysis.

    These unfounded analyses were once trending and became a reference for some canine breeding institutions.

    Xia Zhou also took these analyses to ask Qu Zhong whether it was true or false.

    Qu Zhong didn't even need to look at it to know that it was definitely incorrect. He didn't believe that the experts could still analyze the transformation of two tigers?

    "The above says that Hanako is a pure Samoyed, and the price is at least tens of thousands!"

    Xia Zhou held up the phone and showed Qu Zhong a detailed analysis of the facial features and hair that the self-proclaimed expert pointed out on the photo of Hanako.

    As for Wuyue, experts speculate that it has wolf blood in its bloodline, which caused it to grow Shuanghu blue eyes.

    Qu Zhong lifted his eyelids helplessly, and then shook his head after a meaningful glance: "I picked up Hanako in a park, it's a dog!"     "What? You said Hanako was picked up?" Xia Zhou couldn't believe it.     "Really!" Qu Zhong was helpless.

    "..."

    Lu Jun had heard Qu Zhong say earlier, and seeing Xiazhou didn't believe it, he also explained it over and over: "It's true, the Lingmo dog came by himself, the meat dumplings were bought, and the flower seeds were really picked up!

    " Why can't I pick it up!" Xia Zhou howled.

    Qu Zhong turned over on the sofa next to him, and said lazily, "You can go to the park and wait, there will always be a stray dog ​​with bad luck that will blindly bump into you."

    "How can I have such good luck...

    Xia Zhou pouted and wanted to speak, when a person suddenly ran into the yard outside the living room. Hearing the movement in the living room, he hurriedly turned his steps and came towards a few people .

    The man's breath was very unstable, and his mood could only be described as anxious.

    Qu Zhong frowned, sat up before anyone could speak, and asked directly, "Uncle Quan, did something happen to my aunt?"

    "Hu-hu--"

    Quan Zhengming ran all the way, exhausted His head was sweating profusely, and he waved his hands while calming his breath when he spoke to Qu Zhong first.

    After a few seconds of slowness, he reluctantly opened his mouth and pointed in the direction of the whole house: "Qu Zhong, hurry up...you go..."

    "Okay!"

    Qu Zhong didn't ask anything, he stood up and tucked the phone into his trousers pocket. The right hand directly supported Quan Zhengming's arm and led the person forward: "Talk while walking."

    In fact, Quan Zhengming didn't need to say it, he had already seen what happened in the whole house through his spiritual energy.

    Quan Shengli stood in the yard with a gloomy face. In front of him was a row of sons and daughters-in-law from the whole family.

    And behind them were a few confused grandchildren.

    Outside the yard, there were more than a dozen men in black uniforms standing. They crossed their hands in front of their abdomens, and they looked like well-trained bodyguards.

    Qu Zhong searched the house, but did not see Zhang Chaoyang.

    Reiki found Zhang Chaoyang who was crying silently in the rest area of ​​[Qu You Yuan]. Qu Zhong's eyes turned cold, and his whole body instantly became cold.

    He turned his head and explained to Lu Jun, who was following up: "Lu Jun, please go to town to pick up my grandmother, and say that my aunt is looking for her." "     Okay

    ! I'll go right now."

He retracted his feet again, without asking why, he just turned back to the room to get the car keys.

    Quan Zhengming's cheeks were hot, and his sweaty hands rubbed his trouser legs twice: "It's all my fault for making Auntie wronged.

    " Wen Wen : "Since you've been wronged, you should get it back."

    After speaking, he pouted and walked forward.

    Qu Zhong, who suddenly turned cold in front of him, made Quan Zhengming stunned for a moment, and the words he had planned to explain were choked in his throat and could no longer be said.

    "Uncle Quan, tell me what's going on!"

    It wasn't until Xia Zhou's anxious urging sound woke him up that Quan Zhengming cleared his throat and then said.

    "Yesterday..." Quan Zhengming, who had just said two words, suddenly remembered that he hadn't said anything, why Qu Zhong firmly believed that Zhang Chaoyang had been wronged.

    "Oh, hurry up, Uncle Quan!"

    Compared to Qu Zhong, Xia Zhou was more anxious. When he heard that Quan Zhengming had no more words, he hurriedly reached out and pushed him.

    "Oh...it's like this..."

    Quan Zhengming took back his thoughts of running away, glanced at Qu Zhong's back, and then said.

    Quan Zhengjun and Quan Zhengting actually contacted Quan Shengli two days before Qu Zhongjin arrested drug dealers in Tongzhou.

    It's a pity that the phone call at that time was directly hung up by Quan Shengli, who was still in a fit of anger. Later, several people's calls were blacklisted.

    The brothers began to change their strategies again and contacted their grandchildren.

    In the end, it was difficult to find out the address of Quan Shengli, which is why I came to the whole house in a group today and cried and begged.

    "I thought it was my younger brothers and sisters who had some conscience, how could I know..."    Daughter and son-in-law are also more or less affected.

    When Quan Zhengming said this, he patted himself on the mouth in annoyance: "It's all my fault for being soft-hearted, I wouldn't let them in if I knew earlier..."

    Quan Zhengming thought that after a few younger brothers confessed their mistakes, the family could still eat together reunion dinner.

    Unexpectedly, without a few words, Quan Zhengyu showed his feet, and when he went around, he asked Quan Shengli to go to Wu Song to say something nice.

    As soon as Quan Shengli heard it, he immediately guessed the purpose of their coming, stood up and let people get out of the living room.

    Under Quan Zhengming's questioning, Quan Zhengting was finally the first to complain.

    Before Wu Song returned to Beicheng, he invited all the old subordinates in Tongzhou to have a meal together. During the meal, he directly mentioned the family affairs of Quan Shengli.

    The inside and outside of the words are meant to teach a few unfilial sons a lesson.

    Of course, as for what the lesson was for Wu Song, it was not stated clearly, it was all up to everyone to speculate on their own.

    After a bit of speculation, in order to fulfill the entrustment of the old chief, the old subordinates who are already in high positions are more ruthless than each other.

    The Quanzheng Army was transferred from the existing post, because the German was not matched and was directly sent to the logistics, completely separated from the regiment management center.

    Quan Zhengting was worse than his second brother, all cooperation projects with the army were put on hold, the newly launched military supplies were also rejected, and he bluntly stated that he would no longer cooperate with his company in the future.

    The youngest son, Quan Zhengyu, danced the best at the beginning, and of course he was also taught the hardest lesson. I heard that the bright political career was completely suppressed, and there is little hope of recovery.     The brothers and sisters knew that they were being targeted. After some discussion, they decided to bow to Quansheng first, and then they came to Yunshan Village.     The righteousness of the few people directly made Quan Shengli furious. He stood up and grabbed the fruit on the table and smashed it.     Zhang Chaoyang was afraid that there was really no room for relaxation, so he hurriedly tried to persuade Quan Shengli to calm down, and asked Quan Zhengjun to stop choking.     This remark instantly ignited Quan Zhengyu's anger, and he was already kneeling reluctantly, but this jumping up was extremely numb.

    When they came together, they pointed at Zhang Chaoyang's nose and called her a vixen.

    The content of the scolding is nothing more than saying that the whole family was living well, because Zhang Chaoyang's appearance was messed up.

    He just listened to her nonsense and gave her the old fox spirit that he had saved for many years, just to make up for Qu Zhong, a poor grandnephew.

    Anyway, there are a series of ugly words behind, and Quan Zhengming is too embarrassed to say it.

    When he was so angry that he punched Quan Zhengyu, the hurtful words already made Zhang Chaoyang burst into tears.

    This kind of feeling reminded her exactly the same feeling when she was young when someone pointed her nose at a traitor, and she couldn't help herself when she cried.

    Quan Shengli had a cold face and asked Quan Zhengming to send Zhang Chaoyang to Duan's house to rest, while he turned around and took a whip that was captured during the war.

    In terms of skill, Quan Sheng is certainly not the opponent of Quan Zhengjun, and none of the whips he wields can hit anyone.

    Quan Shengli became furious afterward, and threatened to visit his former colleagues again, vowing to ruin their careers.

    Quan Zhengming trotted all the way to Duan Zhai after sending people to the rest area according to Zhang Chaoyang's request, for fear that Quan Victory in the whole dwelling alone would suffer a loss.

    After Qu Zhong heard this, the corners of his mouth turned cold.

    It turns out that there is still his business here...

    poor nephew!

    It's a very interesting name.

    Chapter 150 One Update

    The few people walked all the way, and as soon as they climbed up the small slope, Qu Zhong saw the men in black who were waiting at the door lining up to go to the door.

    The voice of Quan Zhengting in the courtyard was extremely loud.

    "Invite my dad back to Tongzhou first, and we'll talk about the rest when we go home."

    "You bastard, how dare you tie me up!" This was Quan Shengli's angry questioning voice.

    "This fourth child!" Quan Zhengming's face turned into anger, he picked up a thumb-sized branch from the side, trotted past Qu Zhong, and rushed into the gate first.

    During the period, he also shouted loudly: "I see who dares to touch my dad and try."

    When Qu Zhong and Xia Zhou walked in two steps behind, Quan Zhengming waving a branch in his hand just hit Quan Zhengting's arm .

    "Big Brother!" Quan Zhengting frowned in surprise, half in pain, and grabbed the branch with his backhand. Qu Zhong looked at him and felt that he was aggrieved.

    "Don't call me eldest brother, I don't have you, the younger brother who kidnapped my father."

    After speaking, Quan Zhengming angrily threw off the branches that were already in his hands, and turned around and shouted at the man in black who was hesitant to step forward. : "Get out of the way."

    The men in black made their way out, allowing Quan Zhengming to walk in front of Quan Shengli. Qu Zhong and Xia Zhou, who were two steps slower, also followed silently.

    In addition to anger, Quan Shengli's eyes at this time were also deeply disappointed.

    Seeing the expressionless Qu Zhong, he just shook his head, opened his mouth and said a silent sentence, looking at the shape of his mouth, he said: Don't worry about me.

    Qu Zhong nodded, walked in front of him and stood, facing the children of the whole family with a sneer and raised the corners of his lips.

    Just when Quan Zhengyu was about to ask questions, a loud popping sound made the whole family stunned for a moment.

    Qu Zhong smiled and clapped, looking at his expression, it seemed that he stood up and applauded to pay tribute to the actors.

    "It's really a good show." Qu Zhong laughed.

    "Doctor Qu, why are you here?" Quan Zhengjun frowned. He knew Qu Zhong the most among his brothers, and his words were the gentlest among them.

    Quan Zhengting simply snorted coldly and looked at Qu Zhong with contempt with his arms crossed.

    "When will it be your outsider's turn to take care of our family's family affairs?"

    Quan Zhengyu, who had never been in contact with Qu Zhong, was even more rude. After sarcasm, it was not enough. After looking up and down at the casually dressed Qu Zhong, he exaggeratedly smiled. "I see... it's referring to my dad's property!"

    Even Xia Zhou was so angry that he retorted, "Qu Zhong doesn't care about your family's stuff. , but it's you, you are always thinking about how to get some things from Grandpa Quan!"

    These words were so sharp, Quan Zhengyu was immediately provoked, took two steps forward, pointed at Xiazhou, and scolded: "What are you, there is no place for you to intervene here."

    Saying that, he turned towards the black-clothed man beside him. The man waved his hand: "Throw this person out to me."

    The men in black rushed up, and really did not hesitate to deal with the outsider Xiazhou . As

    soon as the words fell, several figures rushed in from the gate of the whole house, and the whole army was full. His face changed, and he took his wife Xu Mei's hand and led him back a few steps.

    It was strange that Quan Zhengting, who was watching Quan Zhengjun's movements, didn't have time to make any movements, and his waist suddenly suffered a sharp pain, and he flew forward.

    The long goose-yellow hair brushed in the corner of his eye did not stop at all, and continued to run far ahead.

    When he landed again, he was already lying in the mud in the garden.

    "Ouch..." The pain in his waist made him cry out.

    In fact, he's not bad. Quan Zhengyu, who was still beaming just now, was hit and flew into the fish pond in the corner of the courtyard. His shoulders were so painful that he couldn't move. of pain.

    A big red cock swept across his face, the back of his hand was dripping with blood, and a piece of skin was actually torn off alive.

    Qu Zhong chuckled lightly, waved his backhand, and pushed out the man in black whose arm was twisted by him.

    Xia Zhou didn't move slowly. He retracted his fist and kicked the belly of the man in black next to him, kicking him out several steps.

    The bodyguards trained by the security company are far from a new veteran in their skills compared to him.

    Xia Zhou didn't surprise anyone, but Qu Zhong's neat and tidy skills surprised Quan Zhengming, and he didn't even notice the embarrassed appearance of his two younger brothers.

    It was Quan Zhengyu's howl that finally pulled his gaze back.

    Looking at the other side again, except for Quan Zhengjun's family, who were still standing beside him, Quan Zhengyu waved his arms in the fish pond

    . Recently, Quan Zhe hurried up to pull people, so he did not continue to make a fool of himself.

    Quan Zhengting knelt in the flower field and supported his waist, as if he could not straighten his waist from the pain, Yao Yunyun ran towards the flower field in exclamation.

    And the two children of his family were still standing there stupidly and didn't respond.

    Looking at the "culprit" who made all this, he was already standing in front of Qu Zhong, staring at the whole family in a mess in front of him.

    The four big dogs went to that station, their cold eyes and their leaning forward posture gave the illusion that they would be able to tear people apart in the next second.

    A chill rose on Quan Zhengming's body, and he didn't know why he felt this way.

    "Dad!"

    At this point, Quan Zhengming felt that all the brothers in the family were entirely to blame, but he couldn't let things get worse.

    He turned his head and shouted for Quan Sheng, he wanted to stop him, but when he saw people's eyes, he lost his words.

    There was no worry or anger in the dead eyes.

    It seemed that these sloppy people in front of him had nothing to do with him, and his cold eyes seemed to be watching a group of outsiders making a fool of themselves.

    Qu Zhong coughed lightly, and when he stopped shouting, he rushed to Phoenix, one of the men in black.

    "Phoenix!" The

    man in black was one of the people who took the initiative to attack Qu Zhong just now. Phoenix was obviously going to take revenge.

    "Squeak--" Phoenix turned his head to protest.

    There were still bloodstains left from the battle on the red and beautiful beak. When he turned his head like this, Xia Zhou was shocked and took a step back.

    "Phoenix is ​​the most brave and good at fighting among your pets!"

    Qu Zhong: "..."

    In such a tense atmosphere, Xia Zhou was still in the mood to complain, Qu Zhong nodded in disbelief, and turned to look at Quan Sheng again.

    "Cough!" Quan Shengli put his hands behind his back and     coughed

    out the anger that had accumulated in his lungs, then slowly looked around the people in the yard: "There is something you said right."

The Quan Zhengting brothers were both shocked.

    Compared to the angry appearance of Quansheng just now, the expression on this meeting made them even more scared. The more stable the tone, the higher the anger.

    Sure enough, Quan Shengli suddenly smiled: "Seriously, you outsiders are really not qualified to take care of our family's affairs."

    "..."

    Except for Qu Zhong and Xia Zhou, who knew the inside story, the others were either at a loss. , or suddenly feel bad.

    This outsider was clearly talking about Qu Zhong and the others, but Quan Sheng's eyes were on their brothers.

    Especially Quan Zhengjun, he faintly felt that something big was about to happen, so he shouted anxiously: "Dad!"

    Quan Shengli waved his hand and glanced at him: "Don't call me dad in the future."

    "Dad!"

    " Dad!"

    "Father-in-law!"

    This time everyone finally reacted, and Quan Sheng's words were directed at them.

    "Don't!" Quan Shengli waved his hand: "I'm really not your biological father, I really can't afford you filial sons."

    After speaking, he simply turned his face and explained to Qu Zhong: "Bring me a chair, it sounds a little bit like that. It's been too long."

    Quansheng's attitude changed simply, not at all sloppy.

    After Qu Zhong moved the chair, he really sat down, facing a yard full of people and talking about what happened back then.

    Even though there were a lot of outsiders standing in the yard, he didn't stop at all, and he quickly revealed everything about that year.

    "..." The

    yard was so quiet that only the sound of rapid breathing remained.

    When Quan Shengli talked about the reason for Feng Yan's divorce from himself, Qu Zhong heard Quan Zhengjun take a deep breath and clenched his hands tightly into fists.

    He was still talking to himself: "My mother didn't say that..." The

    yard was too quiet, and his words immediately caught Quan Shengli's attention.

    He snorted coldly, pointed to Quan Zhengjun and Quan Zhengyu and said, "Your surname is Zheng, if you don't believe me, go ask your biological father, Zheng Fei."

    After pointing to this side, he pointed at Quan Zhengting again without stopping: "Your court character and Shi Cui's calligraphy were taken by my comrades in arms. If anyone in the army compound doesn't know it, you can ask everywhere.

    " Guess, it's not because I'm too old to be able to take care of you guys, but I'm a lousy old man who always thinks that you were raised by me."

    After taking a deep breath, Quan Shengli stood up and looked around: " Since you have no family affection for me, then I don't have to care about you."

    Quan Zhengming, who was still stunned from a distance, listened to Quan Shengli and continued: "In the future... it doesn't matter if it's all my personal connections in Quan Shengli. This surname has nothing to do with you."

    After speaking, Chao Qu Zhong nodded: "Send these guests away, I'll go see Chao Yang."

    "Okay!"

    Qu Zhong nodded and reminded: "Auntie The mother-in-law is in the orchard."

    "Okay!"

    Some hunched figures walked past several people, walking without any nostalgia at all.

    Seeing that Quan Zhengting was holding his waist and wanted to catch up, Qu Zhong immediately patted the head of the meat dumplings with his hands down: "Go and see my uncle."

    "Wu---"

    The meat dumpling roared from his throat, and his eyes were fixed on Quan Zhengting's movements until the opponent was too scared to move forward, and he turned around and chased after him.

    It was it that knocked Quan Zhengting into the air just now, and the deterrent of the golden-yellow hair was stronger than anything else.

    Qu Zhong waited for Quan Victory to walk away, and then he smiled and made a gesture: "Please!"

    Several people had different expressions on their faces.

    There was unwillingness, disbelief, and shock, but there was no trace of sadness or regret.

    There is really no need for the brothers who are so selfish to be more verbose. Qu Zhong spread his hands towards the door: "Do you want my dog ​​to invite you to go?"

    "Big brother!" Quan Zhengyu immediately turned his eyes for help. Turn to Quan Zhengming.

    He knew that if he left this time, he would really lose everything.

    Even if he was targeted in the past, everyone knew that he was the son of Quan Shengli, and he always had scruples about not doing things to death.

    Once the news that he is not his biological son spreads, I am afraid that his colleagues who have long been disliked by him will definitely make things worse, and this will completely ruin his career.

    Qu Zhong glanced at him, and with a sneer he dismantled his careful thoughts: "What? Are you afraid that my uncle will not be able to continue to be your umbrella in the

    future ?" , there is no trace of sadness in the breath.

    There seems to be a little bit of father-son love for Jeon Seung.

    Quan Zhengming raised his eyes and looked at Quan Zhengyu suspiciously. Although the other party tried his best to hide it, he still let him see the clue at a glance.

    After all, they are brothers who have grown up together since childhood, and he knows best what each other's expressions represent.

    Seeing that he was in a panic and wanted to defend himself, the last trace of family affection in Quan Zhengming's heart instantly turned cold.

    Quan Zhengming said nothing, and waved his hand impatiently towards the door: "If you don't hurry up, don't call me eldest brother in the future. We are not related by blood."

    These words were decisive enough, and Quan Zhengjun's expression finally overflowed with pain. His clenched fists trembled slightly, and he turned around and slammed out the door without a word.

    Among the four brothers and sisters here, he was the only one who felt shocked and absurd by Quan Sheng's words.

    It also subverted the information his grandmother had told them since childhood.

    It turns out that the parents are not loving couples at all, and it turns out that Quan Zhengting and Quan Shicui are not the illegitimate children of Quan Sheng who cheated.

    It turned out that he and Quan Zhengyu were the products of his mother's derailment. It turned out that the father he hated was the biggest victim for so many years.

    It turns out... it turns out that everything is a lie.

    "Zhengjun!" Xu Mei, who was worried about the full Zhengjun, chased after him and shouted softly.     "Let's go to my uncle

    's house, but I want to ask him what the truth is!"     Although the remaining Quan Zhengting and Quan Zhengyu were unwilling, they had to reconsider and chose to leave temporarily.     Along the way, the two also discussed to invite Lu Song to be a peacemaker, and they also thought of Wang Gang in the far north city.     Yao Yunyun even thought of finding a breakthrough from Zhang Chaohongyang.     Anyway, it was just over an hour away. Several people thought of countless ways, but they didn't expect them to hurt their father's heart, should they apologize!     Of course, the final result Qu Zhong also heard from Lu Song.     The people who found Lu Song not only did not persuade him, but also cheered happily when they heard that Quan Shengli had decided to cut off the relationship with the master.     Now that the old friend has made a decision, after he and Quan Shengli finished the phone call, he directly stabbed the matter into Wu Song's ear, and began to wander frequently in the military and political circles in the same prefecture.     Wherever Lu Song passed by, Quansheng's grievances over the years became his opening remarks.

    Not long after, even Chu Jiren called to ask him if the rumors that spread throughout the same state were true.

    Quan Shengli did not soften his heart at this moment. After the public opinion rose, he found a team of lawyers and brought a few people to court.

    Not only asked to sever the relationship between father and son, but also brought Zheng Fei out by the way.

    For a long time, this operation has been the talk of the upper class in the city. Some people say that Quan Shengli has suffered over the years, and some people say that he deserves it.

    Anyway, no matter what outsiders say, Quan Shengli himself was depressed for a few days and was so annoyed by Quan Zhengming that he took Zhang Chaoyang out for a trip.

    This uncle, who is in his fifties, is clamoring for Quansheng to take him for a paternity test.

    Because...

    he suspects that his brain is not good, is it wrong to be held in the hospital!

    Even Qu Zhong once doubted whether Quan Zhengming's brain circuit was abnormal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 1.7K 35
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
27.9K 456 114
Author: Typewriter N - Jiang Liu lost his father when he was three years old, his biological mother ran away with someone else when he was five years...
5.9K 84 81
Author: eye-catching Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed The fruit shop on the corner has just opened, and it has caused widespread contro...
40.9K 407 162
https://m.shubaow.net/181/181983/ Author: Gooman Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-03-15 Latest: Chapter 162 The Daily Life of the Pr...