Izou:The Kin Slayer

By Muramasa02

Izou, formerly known as Izou Sitri but after a certain incident in the world earned his moniker as "The Kin S... More

Prologue
Return to civilization/ conditions
Izou's First Mission
Izou Returns/ for the greater good?
Mittelt's training/Show me your Motivation
Serafall, the past never forgets/What is Mittelt really?
Ingall/ Bloody Birthday pt.1
Bloody Birthday PT.2/The Ice Demon awakens
Izou vs Serafall/ The council dead?!
Does peace truly exist or is that a fantasy?
Izou vs Riser phenex/Dark Intentions?
Future rewards?/Are you ready Kokabiel?
Battle for "peace" what is that thing?!
A decision has been made
I am the kin slayer
Izou's decision/the definition of power
Aftermath/?? Has returned!!
Time to train our ass off/The kin slayer is back
Progress/Reunion
I'll show the world My power!!
Destruction of Olympus Pt.1/Izou vs Poseidon
Destruction of Olympus Pt.2
Destruction of Olympus Pt.3
Back to the underworld/Premonitions?
Here we go again!!/ Leviathan's Sanctuary!!
War In the Underworld Pt.1
War in the Underworld Pt.2
War In The Underworld Pt.3
Well ain't this bout a bitch!!
No rest for the wicked
Target elimnated/Dragon Vs Doomsday Pt.1
Dragon vs Doomsday Pt.2
Dragon vs Doomsday Pt.3
Dragon vs Doomsday Finale
I'm evil incarnate!!
First time on the beach/A lesson learned
Sage/Ryou training/An Invitation
Training/Young Devil's Gathering
Young Devil Gathering PT.2
You have all that strength and for what?
Young Devils Gathering PT.3
Young Devils Gathering PT.4/Objection!!
Primal Presence
Izou vs Fenrir
Aftermath
Crashing Down PT.1
Crashing Down Pt.2
Traitor Revealed
Weeded Out
Facing the past/Future challenges
Secret of Trihexia/Accept your failures
One Hour
Izou and Ritsuka
Familiar presence/Counterattack
You two are siblings?/Memories
I'll see you in three months/I should've listened
Theory/Info about the originals
1 month remaining
Attack on Beezlebub Prologue
AOB Pt.1/Off To A "Great start"
AOB PT.2/Rise up against the king
AOB Pt.4/Another adversary?/Two down two to go
AOB Finale/Shinto here we come!!
Shinto Tournament Prologue/An eventful meeting
Shinto Tournament PT.1/Legendary advice
Shinto Tournament PT.2/ Secret technique
Shinto Tournament PT.3/Return by-
Shinto Tournament PT.4/Let the games begin
Shinto Tournament Pt.5/Off to the races!!
Shinto Tournament Pt.6/Ain't no such thing as Platonic
Shinto Tournament Pt.7/You're supposed to be dead!
Shinto Tournament Pt.8/Curse of God
Shinto Tournament Pt.9/The soul crushing truth
Shinto Tournament Pt.10/Against our predecessor
Shinto Tournament Pt.11/Birth of the Morningstar
Shinto Tournament Pt.12/Regret and lament
Shinto Tournament PT.13/Wake Up Call

AOB Pt.3/Scouting/Desperate Measures

1.7K 36 14
By Muramasa02

He finally found out who was coming with him on this mission and honestly he was not mad about it.

Izou: So there the one's coming with me? Interesting. And to think my aunt is also in this mission as well.

He didn't have any complaints, just so long as they know what they are doing he won't be agitated by them.

Sona Sitri

Rias Gremory

Gasper Vladi Brando

Ravel Phenex

Yes, he thinks this was gonna be interesting group, perhaps they can become something like the jaegers back in the devil civil war.

Matter of fact... that doesn't sound like a bad idea but first he had to see them in the field with his very own eyes.

Izou: Being in this palace brings back memories that I seemingly forgot.

Maybe since he has been killing and killing and didn't care at the time his mind just push back the memories of this place but he knows that his childhood memories are still there, embarrassing as it was he didn't even know where his old room was and took a few hours searching for it.

But we're not gonna talk about that, nobody needs to know that it happened.

Izou: *Sigh* Guess I'll explore this place again, I got nothing better to do.

Leviathan Palace

If there is one thing that Serafall hated being Leviathan for was paperwork.

It's like she couldn't escape it no matter how hard she tried, one thing gets done and seemingly more comes her way.

But eventually... her nightmare has ended.

Serafall: Finally!! I'm done with this hell.

But there was one thing was good for her in these in the span of one day is that that old bastard was finally backing off now that his leverage over her and her fellow friends/satans has been discovered and he was livid.

Not only did Izou find out his leverage in a instant but he has been like a coward and while the council is still there(unfortunately) he was no where to be found.

But it's also been bugging her as well.

Serafall: (How could nobody notice all those bombs that were there?)

Is it some type of magic item he had that even conceals the presence of then so well that nobody could tell? Not even the four satans?

Well, their going to have worry about that later, she could bet that idiot would try anything now since-

A knock on her door would perish those thoughts from her mind

Serafall: Come in Sona.

The door opened to reveal the woman herself wearing a light blue with a light blue/light green kimono, her hair was also ina spiky ponytail but her right shoulder was exposed due to that part of the kimono is down with two swords at her waist and a match lock rifle in her right hand that her father gave her with a sake jar on her waist as well.

Why? He said that guns are quite useful.

A/n: Like this. Tbh I like this anime, too bad that it looks it won't get another season

Sona: Hey Sis, i see your finally done with your paperwork.

Serafall just groaned loudly at that, it was truly painful to do all that work, her hand started to cramp on her from writing so much.

Serafall: Please don't mention paperwork, it's bad enough that there might be more coming.

Sona chuckled softly and took a seat infront of her sister.

Sona: So are you feeling better now that you've been reassured by Izou?

Feeling better would be an understatement, it took some weight off of her mind.

Serafall: You better believe it, and not only that but that idiot of a king is off my back as well, I'm feeling fantastic.

Now she could focus on what she needs to do.

Serafall: Anyways, you ready for your first mission?

Sona nods her head but asked a question.

Sona: I'm ready as is everyone on this mission but do you know where the exact location is?

Serafall: Yeah, but the mission will be later on today, missions like this would be more efficient at night, it gets dark at seven o'clock so now we're just waiting.

That makes sense, but she had a suggestion.

Sona: Shouldn't we scout the area? Sure we know the location but what if they have something up their sleeves.

Serafall: That's what we're planning to do, I figured that Izou wanted to be the one to scout because He's done this before back then.

And she figured that he was getting bored and wanted to fo something.

Serafall: Speaking of Izou, he's here actually.

Sona turned around and saw the man himself just as he was opening the door although he had to peek in first because of the last time.

He won't make that mistake again, the mental scar he had received from witnessing that assured that.

But they noticed thet he was in his alternate personality so his hair and eyes are crimson.

Izou: You guessed correctly about being bored, so you know the location but need someone to scout it out?

Serafall: Yeah, I figured you'd be the right one for the job...

Why? Even though he assisted her a little by saying that he holds a bit of love for her but she can't help but feel like she could fuck it up at any moment and the nightmares she still has didn't help her situation either.

Izou: Yeah I'll do it, so when can I get started?

The strongest Leviathan answered his question.

Serafall: Anytime you want, you've done this thing before.

He nodded his head and took the document from her hands and memorized the location in an instant, after that he cut open a portal but looked back at the two.

Izou: It's not over yet by the way.

Serafall: Huh?

Izou: The mongrel, you know him, he'll try to find another way to get under your skin, don't let this temporary inner peace make you weak because it will prove fatal for you in the future.

After he said that, he went on his way and left Serafall to think about his words.

Serafall: (He's right, Zekram may be arrogant but he didn't get that position for being stupid.)

She can't let this get to her head, she has to be ready.

With Izou

The location was in a forest and some type of sandy wasteland, it was like a beach on one side but a forest on the other.

Guards in the front, ten of them and more likely in the back and sides.

But what he did noticed soemthing...

Izou: Magitek, same things that had those kids that I saved back then.

Some enemies were turning invisible and some had some type of robots with mini guns but he sees the man of the heir on the balcony which was quite a ways up.

Talking to one of his subordinates as well.

Izou: Hmm, interesting, maybe I could steal some of the Magitek and create some gadgets of my own.

Speaking of which. He could do it now.

Hiding his presence he sneaked up behind but made sure not to get noticed, if they did it would send the mission all to hell.

Using one of his gadgets, he hacks one of them but had to knock the person controlling it out.

Izou: (Luckily nobody came around to check this way that'd be-)

Suddenly the giant circle in middle of the whole island which was pretty huge that it could be mistaken as a small country.

Slowly but eventually it revealed a giant cannon with two smaller cannons but can do some good damage.

Shalba: Is it ready?

Guard: Yes sir, the Sister Ray Cannon is ready and waiting for your authorization.

Izou: (Sister ray cannon?)

Shalba: Excellent. Proceed.

The guard turned pushed the button and an announcement would be heard that he couldn't believe.

Maximum Power

Target acquired: Capital Lucifaad

Commencing firing sequence in 2:40:33

Izou: (Huh?! That's the capita of the underworld, I thought he wanted to take back his throne?)

Or was his pride hurt that bad that he just wanted to blow all of the citizens of Lucifaad sky high?

Izou: (I'll have to use some magic to darken the skies because we need to stop that thing before it launches.)

The power of that thing is on the par with low tier god.

In other words if it goes off there in some deep shit.

With Serafall

Serafall with the other satans and the 4 young devils going on the mission were in there office room.

Serafall: Just waiting for more info, Sirzechs, how are things going with your family and Lhenex clan?

Sirzehcs: Better now that there talking to one another again, it might be slow but surely it will be how it was before.

In an instant Izou was in front of them but he looked bothered by something.

Falbium: Anything else to report Izou, anything that could prove out of the ordinary?

The man who was asked this question nodded his head.

Izou: Yes, here look at this.

A giant projection appeared in front of everyone and saw some technology that they noticed was magitek.

But some were on the soldiers and some title of Monsters also had it's and they now have makeshift weapons.

Sona: Since when did they have this?

Ajuka: Now The monsters can wield weapons out of the tech as well making any type of weapon it wants.

Izou: But that's just the beginning. There is still one big problem.

Grayfia raised an eyebrow at that,

Grayfia: What do you mean?

Izou turns the camera of the projection and they all saw it, a giant cannon that was in the middle of the island.

Ajuka: What the fuck?

Falbium: That's a-

Serafall: Is that a giant cannon powered by Magitek?

Where did they get this from? Some prodigy that they haven't heard about?

Could it be a stray magician that did this Eucild? Or some other psychopath?

Sirzechs: And we didn't notice this the first time?

Izou: You guessed but that's not all...

They heard the next words that filled them with dread

Commencing fire sequence in 2:36:51

Target: Lucifaad.

Ravel: What?! He's planning to blow us all up?!

Rias: Wha‐ what doesn't he want his position back so why

Izou: His pride is in shambles for his failure and thus pushed him to drastic measures, losing half of his face to Ravel must've did this to him. By the way nice work.

She blushed under the praise given.

Ravel:(This isn't the time for that!!)

Serafall: We gotta move quickly, no use of waiting until night-

Izou: Yin Release: Solar eclipse

Instantly the whole underworld was incredibly dark with only a little bit of sunlight for someone to walk without bumping into somebody.

That should take care of that problem.

Izou: You four ready? If we fail, everyone here could die even with that barrier it could break with enough force.

Sona: We gotta take him out sooner or later, and he's the past that has to be put down for good.

Rias: I don't plan on letting him do this, he's dead. Simple as that.

Gasper: I'm ready when you are.

Ravel: The mad dog has to be put down.

The five of them look to four leaders waiting for them to make the call.

Sirzechs: Then proceed, take him out and gather any information on the old satan faction if you can.

Serafall: You five have your mission, take out the trash.

Izou/Ravel/Sona/Rias/Gasper: Understood!

Chapter 61 Complete

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 1.7K 11
(ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) ↳ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ F/N finds himself going through many adventures with the people of Kimetsu no Yaiba. He stays kind...
840K 28.7K 45
━ ❝ πˆπ… 𝐈 πŠππ„π– πˆπ“ 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍, π–πŽπ”π‹πƒ 𝐈 πƒπŽ πˆπ“ π€π†π€πˆπ? π–πŽπ”π‹πƒ 𝐈 πƒπŽ πˆπ“ π€π†π€πˆπ? ❞ ( kny upper moons x fem!reader )...
179K 2.5K 19
By: FunahoMisaki (A/N: I own nothing, all character credits go to respective owners) What if things were different in the DxD universe? Issei had a...
25.6K 308 30
"Is it wrong to be greedy? Fallen angels are supposed to sin, right?"-Lucian Himejima I DON'T OWN DXD JUST MY MC! (Sorry if I don't do Japanese suffi...