The daily life of a full-leve...

Darkknight123457 tarafından

https://m.shubaow.net/218/218876/ Author: Erting Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-21 Late... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
112-118
119-120
121-124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
142-150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
181-186
187-190
191-196
197-202
203-210
211-218
219-225

Chapter 132

141 5 0
Darkknight123457 tarafından

Chapter 132 Two more

    The extra note at the end made Xia Zhou wrinkle his nose, which was a complete provocation to them.

    However, it was uncomfortable to watch, but had to be subdued, because...they really couldn't fly.

    He looked at Qu Zhong: "Then let's go around and look around?"

    "It takes five or six hours to make clean water, and it can't be done."

    This is the production team's intention to let them camp here, and it is also a second choice. Groups have the opportunity to catch up and compete at the same time.

    It was written clearly and clearly that only the first group could get the card.

    Just when the few people were still discussing, two people in red vests came out of the forest, and it seemed that they were the staff in charge of supervising this level.

    "I'll look for it now!" Xia Zhou turned around.

    "No need!" Qu Zhong waved his hand, took off his backpack, and smiled at the staff while taking advantage of the gap: "Didn't he say he can fly, then I'll fly and show them."

    After speaking, he bent down I took out the folded military knife from the bag and opened it, and tried the sharpness of the blade first.

    Just when Xia Zhou thought he was about to jump up, he suddenly heard him shout, "Phoenix!"

    A big rooster called Phoenix came over with his head held high, Qu Zhong gestured for the dagger, Phoenix's head tilted, and disdainfully took two steps to the side.

    "Okay!" Qu Zhong felt helpless, put away the knife, and pointed to the position of the basket.

    The rest of the people watched in confusion as one person and one chicken communicated silently. This rooster and chicken paw, which was very present along the way, slashed the ground twice, as if preparing for it.

    Just as Xia Zhou exclaimed, "No way!", the phoenix spread its wings and actually headed towards the basket on the tree.

    "Impossible!" Surprised Liu Ming had forgotten to even take the photo, so he looked up to see the phoenix flying near the basket.

    The chicken's beak, which seemed to be gleaming with silver light, brushed off the rope, the nylon rope the thickness of the pinky finger snapped, and the basket fell straight to the ground.

    Qu Zhong, who had been looking up, raised his right hand slightly, and held the handle of the basket exactly when it fell to his waist.

    There was only a solitary rope left on the tree, slumped to the branch.

    Everyone's eyes were on Qu Zhong, and no one noticed when the phoenix landed. When they looked again, they found that it had already flown to the nearby tree branch.

    "This...this..." The staff in the red vest couldn't even speak for a while, pointing to the phoenix and froze in the distance.

    The game they designed for countless days was broken by a chicken...

    and the chicken's beak broke the nylon rope with ease, who would believe it.

    Qu Zhong, who was calm and peaceful, put the basket on the ground and began to take supplies out.

    Standing beside him, Lu Jun squatted down clutching his chest with lingering fears. When he talked to Qu Zhong, he couldn't believe it: "It turns out that the phoenix is ​​the most powerful animal in the family."

    On weekdays, he would see the chicken squatting in the yard . The jujube tree has never come down, and this first shot was so shocking.

    In a twelve-inch basket were six bottles of mineral water and two eggs.

    That's all ...

    The rest is the white quest point map pressed under the mineral water bottle.

    "The program team is sure that everyone will grab it because of the supplies."

    Qu Zhong handed a bottle of water to Liao Yeyun, and then asked the others if they wanted water.

    Except for Liao Yeyun, who was physically weak, the other two waved their hands to indicate that they were not thirsty. Lu Jun even had the energy to compare the eggs given by the show team with wild eggs.

    Qu Zhong, who had planned to continue to the next material point, saw Liao Yeyun's state, and immediately gave up the idea.

    Anyway, the rest is either meat or rice, it doesn't matter if you take it or not.

    Liao Yeyun twisted the water bottle and wanted to drink it when Qu Zhong stopped him: "Wait." Then, he took out the small porcelain bottle that Lu Jun brought into the mountain from the side pocket of his backpack.

    Liao Yeyun was curious, but didn't ask, just watched his movements quietly.

    As soon as the mouth of the wax-sealed bottle was crushed, the smell of mints hit, and even the dumbfounded staff could smell this smell after a while.

    "This is Shushu Pill, you can take one."

    Hearing the name, Liao Yeyun knew what it would do, and immediately took it and raised his head and drank it.

    The pill slid into the throat, and a cool smell rushed straight to the nasal cavity, and even the entire esophagus followed.

    I don't know if it was because of the effect of the heart, Liao Yeyun just swallowed it, and immediately felt that the weakness of the limbs was relieved, and the layer of hot sweat on the skin was blown away by the wind and disappeared.

    "This is a pill to relieve the heat, you will have a rest after eating!"

    According to the temperature on the electronic watch, the temperature today is at least around 35 degrees, and in order to prevent poisonous insects, everyone also wore long pants and leggings.

    After walking for more than two hours, the clothes have already become a steamer.

    Fortunately, a few people had eaten some plantain cores before departure, otherwise Liao Yeyun would definitely suffer from heat stroke on the way.

    Liao Yeyun nodded, opened the zipper of his coat, leaned on the backpack, and was ready to rest.

    The two staff members in the distance were still discussing something in a low voice. It seemed that they did not expect this situation. After talking for a while, they finally called the base camp.

    There was a quick answer there.

    The program flow remains the same, no matter what the guests do beyond their expectations, as long as they do not violate the rules, they will pass directly.

    The director team discussed all morning and decided to abolish all the rules and regulations in the early stage. As long as they don't jump out of the big frame, they will all play according to the freedom of the guests.

    The staff were instructed to move to a shady place to enjoy the shade with ease, and put an empty sign directly under the banyan tree before leaving.

    The two opened the gap between the banana leaves, and Qu Zhong saw the tent and the four-wheeled cart behind the woods.

    After Lu Jun finished studying the eggs, he leaned on the backpack: "Brother Qu Zhong, what should we do next?"

    "Brother Liao, shall we continue walking or rest in place."

    Qu Zhong still asked Liao Yeyun's opinion first. , after all, he is the oldest among them, and he has recorded many such outdoor variety shows, so he must have more experience than them.

    Liao Yeyun seemed to be a little surprised. After slowing down, he gave a suggestion: "Let's go forward and find an open place to set up a tent on the road."

    "I think so too." Qu Zhong nodded.

    Xia Zhou asked in confusion: "Aren't we going to grab the remaining two black missions?"

    "If we grab the missions, we have to be stationed here. When the latter two groups catch up, our advantage will be gone." Qu Zhong gave him an analysis. .

    As long as they are halfway faster than the other two groups, they will always have the advantage of choice. If they rest here, the three groups will become the same starting line again.

    Xia Zhou had an epiphany, and kept picking up the scattered things with his hands and feet: "Then let's go quickly, lest the other two groups catch up."

    "Let's go then!" Liao Yeyun also felt that his physical strength had recovered, and immediately urged the others.

    The four get into action!

    "That..." Liu Ming, who was behind the camera, scratched his head in embarrassment, and when the eyes of several people looked at him, he hesitantly said, "Our cameraman's living supplies are all in this stronghold...

    " As soon as the words came out, Qu Zhong and Liao Yeyun immediately knew what he meant.

    "Please ask Director Xu what to do next!" Qu Zhong had no choice but to leave this problem to Xu Cheng again.

    When Liu Ming and the others left, Liao Yeyun sighed and lay down again: "How could I forget that this is recording a variety show, and still take it for real!"     "

    Fake?"

    "How is this fake?"

Xia Zhou and Lu Jun were shocked, and they asked stupidly.

    Liao Yeyun smiled and didn't care whether the microphone with him was on the radio or not, and directly explained the science to the two of them.

    Variety shows like this, which advertise survival in the wild, are still in their infancy in China, and it is impossible to be truly wild.

    The artists performed extremely hard in front of the camera, barely filling their stomachs with some wild fruits, but after calling cards at a certain point, they might even be able to eat a warm lunch.

    There are several small tents behind the blue tent that Qu Zhong saw just now. At first glance, it is a tent for the staff to rest.

    Obviously this time the show is also the same routine, arranging the guests to be stationed in one place, not only for the competition, but also to protect the overall safety.

    Staff also need to rest and replace equipment batteries.

    "Have you seen those tents?" Qu Zhong picked up Lu Jun's walking stick, opened the banana leaves, and revealed a pile of tents behind.

    The two of them rolled their eyes, looking incredulous.

    Just a few trees away, they didn't find so many people and things on the opposite side.

    "After setting up the tent, you can go there to sleep!" Qu Zhong laughed.

    "Indeed..." Liao Yeyun also smiled awkwardly, and then continued: "Tomorrow morning, the staff will come and call us back to our tent."

    Lu Jun: "..."

    Xia Lima caught Liao Yeyun's words After that, he asked, "Brother Liao, have you participated?"

    "Yeah!" Liao Yeyun held his chin, his expression a little unnatural.

    "It caused me to do so many days of mental construction, but it turned out to be all-match!" Xia Zhou angrily threw off the military shovel and complained: "If I knew I had food to eat, I would not eat so many bananas."

    Qu Zhong: "… ..."

    And Lu Jun looked like he was hit hard. After being silent for a long time, he suddenly asked Liao Yeyun, "Then xx's wild survival show is also fake?"

    Liao Yeyun nodded silently, instantly defeating Lu Jun's last trace hope.

    "Ahhhhh..." Lu Jun covered his head and let out a scream, and even the phoenix on the tree branch in the distance followed.

    That xx Qu Zhong knows that a very famous outdoor video up in Hua Guo is Lu Jun's spiritual food, and he will watch those videos repeatedly when he has a little free time.

    It was a devastating blow to him being told it was fake now.

    Qu Zhong, who had no sympathy at all, even smiled and said to Liao Yeyun, "I don't think Lu Jun will ever want to step into the entertainment industry in his life."

    "Plus one!" Xia Zhou raised his hand unconscionably.

    "Haha..."

    "Hahaha..."

    Not only did the three who did not comfort Lu Jun, they also sprinkled salt on his wound by the way, and the laughter alarmed the staff in the work area.

    There was no news from Liu Ming's side, but Qu Zhong saw another sudden incident.

    A few doctors in white coats rushed out of the work area. They hurriedly ran towards Qu Zhong and the road when they came, followed by four staff members carrying two stretchers.

    Just know this question.

    A group of Zhang Xiaofan and Hao Yanlan had heat stroke on the road, waiting for the doctors to come over to check on the situation.

    And then Liu Ming, who came out, said an even more absurd situation.

    The reason why the two suffered from heat stroke.

    It's because... arguing all the way, tired!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

41.1K 360 190
Short Title : IALST Alternate Title : 我是科技之光[快穿] Status : Completed Author : 十尾兔 Genre : Drama, Fantasy, Sci-fi Everyone thought that the most powerf...
125K 2.9K 34
Summer Fields moves across the country from her small all-star gym to a big one—Cheer Athletics located in Plano, Texas. Will she become the next big...
39.7K 1.4K 33
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
17.2K 169 78
Author: Menglangyu Category: Through Rebirth Posting time: 2021-09-04 Latest: Chapter 94 The Straw Chicken Man Eating Soft Rice Through rebirth finis...