The daily life of a full-leve...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/218/218876/ Author: Erting Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-21 Late... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
112-118
119-120
121-124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
142-150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
181-186
187-190
191-196
197-202
203-210
211-218
219-225

Chapter 131

154 3 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 131 One more

    Xu Cheng chose a compromise method. In order to be fair, he let one group wait for a while, but did not let the three groups stand on the same starting line.

    After all, this is a game, and it is about winning and losing, and there must be relative fairness.

    The director at the starting point carefully consulted several people for their opinions, but he encountered the situation of not obeying orders in the morning.

    Of course, Qu Zhong and the others didn't care. He just took this opportunity to open the map he just received and study it carefully, and by the way, he waited for the meat dumplings to chase the chicken back.

    The first execution point of the black mission is seven or eight kilometers away from the starting point. According to the guide, if you don't go the wrong way, you can basically get there in an hour.

    But no one can tell the road conditions in the forest, and the physical fitness of the actors, I am afraid that they may not be able to arrive before dinner.

    Xia Zhou fiddled with the camera that the staff had just brought, and asked with interest what animals the guide could see.

    Qu Zhong put away the map and adjusted the camera on his chest.

    This is the camera for the first perspective, and each group also sent a dedicated selfie camera for webcasting.

    This program will not only be broadcast on TV stations, but also has reached simultaneous broadcast agreements with several websites, including Station F.

    In the column of "We are all the same" at Station F, there are also special channels for twelve groups of guests. If you only want to see the footage of a certain guest, you can click into his column.

    In this column, there are shooting tidbits of the artists, as well as some background information.

    The most distinctive feature is that there is also a live broadcast channel.

    Each group must choose a time period for live broadcast every day. The live broadcast lasts for one hour. The group that completes the task can get additional material rewards.

    Until the recording of the program is completed, eleven live broadcasts will be performed.

    Qu Zhong and the three heard Liao Yeyun's gossip on the way here. This show is the ambition of Station F and Xu Cheng. Both parties invested a lot of people and money in the show.

    This is an innovation of variety shows. If successful, it will rewrite the traditional mode of using TV stations as the main broadcasting channel and change the habit of audiences watching variety shows.

    But at the same time, there is also a great risk, whether it is a tidbit or a live broadcast, it may make the show lose its mystery.

    Once the audience is dissatisfied with the live content, they also lose interest in watching the official program.

    It is also very likely that there will be a burst of reverse output before the broadcast, resulting in a flood of bad reviews before the broadcast.

    Qu Zhong didn't know what agreement was reached between the TV station F station and Xu Cheng, but the investment must be amazing.

    As soon as he walked all the way, he found a signal receiver that was occasionally exposed in the jungle, and there were many people hiding in the distance.

    In addition, the program team purchased a large amount of commercial insurance for the artists and staff, the amount of money alone can make people stunned.

    It's a pity that the investment was so large, but problems occurred on the first day due to infighting.

    No wonder Xu Cheng was so angry that he overturned the conference table in the studio, and the female director at the starting point was shivering with fear during the video meeting.

    The guide's local mandarin, Xia Zhou, was dazed. He nodded when someone said a word, but Qu Zhong knew at a glance that he didn't understand at all.

    "The guide said that there are many pythons in the mountains, as well as elephants and several kinds of monkeys." Qu Zhong translated for him.

    Xiazhou: "Oh", then suddenly turned his head and asked Qu Zhong: "Are there many snakes on Hill No. 6?"

    "The area of ​​Hill No. 6 is one percent of the Wanlin Mountains, who do you think has more? Qu Zhong cast a look that he had experienced, and then turned to his side to ask the guide, "Can we catch the

    pheasants in the mountains?" Animals who can catch which ones have to sit and wear.

    The guide smiled lightly: "The pheasants in this area are not protected animals." Then, he joked with his companions: "You can't catch these pheasants at your speed."

    Many pheasants in this mountain are the products of long-term crossbreeding between poultry and pheasants. According to the guide, they evolved from chicken flocks left by the village that lived nearby due to landslides several decades ago.

    But after perennial reproduction and evolution, the speed is similar to that of pheasants.

    Not to mention delicate and expensive artists, even those who patrol the mountains all year round can't catch them.

    Of course Xia Zhou couldn't admit defeat, and immediately slapped Qu Zhong on the shoulder: "We can't catch it, but we have Qu Zhong...and our dog!"

    "Hahaha..." The

    two guides burst into laughter, one of them burst into laughter. The younger guide put his hands on his hips and replied, "This is not the same as the chickens raised in your house."

    Xia Zhou had to argue again when the female director in the tent suddenly came up tremblingly.

    "That... a group can set off."

    "Okay!" Qu Zhong replied.

    Half an hour has passed. No matter what the current situation of the director team at the base camp is, it is time for Qu Zhong and the others to set off.

    The director of the starting point weighed it for a long time, and decided to let a few people go first according to the time arranged in the morning.

    Xia Zhou picked up his backpack, but he didn't give up arguing with the guide: "Just wait and see, we will surprise you     !

    "

Then he waved to the others: "Let's go!"

    This time, the group of four really started to hit the road.

    Passing through a dense monstera, the team officially entered the dense forest, the light above the head suddenly dimmed, and all kinds of towering trees above the head.

    The huge tree canopy blocked the sun in the sky, and the surrounding temperature dropped a lot in an instant.

    The road ahead has been blocked by various broad-leaved plants, and everyone is walking forward while the guide is exploring the road.

    "Brother Qu Zhong, why do I feel that this forest is similar to Hill No. 6!" Lu Jun turned his head around and looked around, not knowing when he found a dead branch as a crutch.

    "Except for the vegetation, there is no difference." Qu Zhong used his sickle to swing away the cane that was blocking the front, and also looked around.

    If Lu Jun saw the pile of snakes on Hill No. 6, Qu Zhong was sure that he would not say so.

    Xia Zhou walked at the back. After walking for more than ten minutes, he was a little puzzled: "Guide, why are you so slow!"

    Guide: "..." During

    the training, the program team specifically told them to slow down, which would be the opposite. It is to be despised for speed.

    "We're going fast, can you keep up?" the guide asked back.

    Qu Zhong looked back at Liao Yeyun and Lu Jun, both of them said that they could, and he turned his head and said, "We can speed up the speed appropriately, and then slow down when we are tired." When the

    guide heard this, of course he didn't refuse, it's tight. After tightening his shoelaces, he really accelerated.

    The four of them began to bury their heads in the mountain. Qu Zhong and the three faced various trees every day, and they did not keep their enthusiasm for the scenery in the forest even for three minutes. As soon as the guide accelerated, he immediately followed.

    Liao Yeyun was interested, but his physical strength couldn't make him so leisurely. After watching the meeting, he found that only with all his strength can he keep up with the pace of the crowd.

    Liu Ming and several videographers were speechless for a while. They didn't say a word, they just lowered their heads and hurried on their way. Where did they get the footage.

    "Cough..." He wanted to cough dry as a reminder, but suddenly there was a rustling sound coming closer and closer in the bushes on the right.

    Hearing the speed of the sound, his expression changed, and he just wanted to call a few people to retreat behind the big tree.

    A golden figure rushed out from behind the broad leaves.

    The golden retriever that sprang out was extremely fast, jumping up to a tree root that was coiled in a circle not far away, and then kicked its hind legs and flew directly across the slippery mud.

    After landing again, Liu Ming saw that it had a chicken with white feathers in its bulging mouth, and hurriedly aimed the camera at the dog who stopped.

    "Meat dumplings!"

    Qu Zhong first looked at the chicken, which was indeed not a protective animal, and then reached out and took out the struggling chicken.

    This chicken has black spots on a white background, which should be the evolution of Luhua chicken.

    After casually tying up the chicken wings and feet with the weeds, Qu Zhong looked at the meat dumplings with their heads stretched out.

    "Anything else?" Qu Zhong handed the chicken to Xia Zhou, and put his palm up to its mouth.

    Sure enough...

    the white-green eggs were spit into Qu Zhong's palm one after another, and the golden retriever's unique mouth structure made the meat dumplings hide eight eggs.

    The saliva-stained eggs piled up like a hill in Qu Zhong's palm, and he quickly squatted down and grabbed two straws to wipe it clean.

    "Look! What did I say?" How could Xia Zhou miss such an opportunity, and he said to the two guides with the chicken: "It's not fun for us to bring dogs!" When

    Rou Tuanzi heard the praise, his tail was fast. Shake into a propeller.

    From time to time, the big golden tail was drawn on the leg of Liu Ming, who was filming. After making him bear it for a few seconds, he finally chose to take two steps back.

    He felt like his thigh was being hit by a whip, and even if he had retreated, he would still feel a burning pain in his skin.

    While Xiazhou continued to show off, Qu Zhong did not know when he actually used weeds to weave eggs into a string, and the remaining section was tied under the shoulder strap of the backpack.

    "Let's go!" Qu Zhong got up, took the pheasant, and lifted it directly in his hand.

    The guide who was slapped in the face did not reply, and after setting off again, he silently accelerated his pace.

    After two hours of stop-and-go, they finally arrived at the first mission point.

    After arriving in this forest, the few people didn't need to look around at all, and at a glance they saw a camera hanging under a huge banyan tree and a basket hanging several meters high.

    The basket occasionally swayed a few times with the blowing wind. Judging by the magnitude of the sway, there should still be something in it.

    Qu Zhong looked around, and finally saw a white task card on a low banana tree not far away.

    "The mission card is there!"

    Xia Zhou hurriedly unloaded his backpack, and trotted to get the mission card back, still full of energy.

    As soon as Liao Yeyun arrived at the mission point, he sat down on the ground early, gasping for breath.

    Qu Zhong glanced at his dry lips, looked up at the swaying basket on the tree, and the blue bottle cap exposed on the edge of the bamboo basket looked like a mineral water cap.

    The rope of the hanging bamboo basket is a very common nylon rope, one end of which is hung with the basket and the other end is tied to the branch of the tree.

    The tree branch is three or four meters away from the ground, and normal people can't reach it when they jump up. It must be a task that needs to be completed before they can get clues.

    The content of the task that Xia Zhou read out was exactly the same.

    They need to find some equipment hidden around here, and then use these equipment to make a drink of clean water.

    After the water is made, you can get the next prompt, and finally you can get the materials and task cards in the basket through the tools found in the prompt.

    If you complete the task first and get approved by the staff, you can get the victory of this level first, and the next person can only go to the next black task point.     PS :

    You can't climb the tree and cut the rope. If you can fly, you can try flying

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 1.6K 34
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
66.8K 4K 30
we can't do this shubman you're my student" ishan said trying to remove himself from shubman " but sir .....looks like you're body doesn't wants me...
315K 9.7K 32
Maybe you weren't the one for me, but deep down I wanted you to be. g!p Camila oops
387K 14.5K 26
"မောင် α€™α€†α€­α€―α€Έα€…α€™α€Ία€Έα€”α€²α€·α€€α€½α€šα€Ί" "α€€α€»α€―α€•α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€™α€α€»α€―α€•α€Ία€α€Όα€šα€Ία€”α€²α€·"