Her Love Her Boss

By Kernia_

Irina Inessa Smirnov is twenty years of age. She wanted nothing more than to be independent and loved after y... More

Author's note
1| Giovanni Gonzalez
2| Irina Smirnov
3| Pretense
4| Dinner
5| After her
6| What fucking Mafia?
7| Consequences of actions
8| First day of life
9| Venereal act
10| Who is Costello?
11| Nothing but a cheater
12| Revealing the truth
13| Get me out of here
14| Can't hold it in any longer
15| It's payback time
16| One of the best nights
17| Everyone's going out
18| Still breathing
19| La famiglia González
21| A rose
22| Where did I go wrong?
23| Never coming back
24| Unexpected turn of events
25| Everything has changed
26| Not the girl I once was
27| My sanity
28| Who's after Rosa?
29| Right under my nose
30| La Rosa Dorada
31| Secrets
32| What's the plan?
33| Helpless
34| Good Job, Baby
35| Yes! I will
36| Valentina
37| Santiago Miguel
38| The beginning of something new
39| Lose to win?
40| The last
41| Punch to the heart
42| I feel fucking fine
43| Just a note
44| Never accuse me
45| What a day!
46| I am Mrs Gonzalez
47| New chapter of our lives

20| Caught

645 18 0
By Kernia_

The way Valero looked at us as we barged in, sent chills down my spine. Evil engulfed in black eyes.

Anastasia didn't seem to care. Is that what she meant by upsetting him more? Could she be upsetting him all the time?

I spotted Giovanni from the end of the table and an empty seat right next to him. Why didn't anyone come looking for us? Giovanni didn't look pleased that I entered late. I could see his jaw clenched when he looked up at Anastasia then at me.

I made my way over to him but he didn't look at me. What could I have possibly done? I don't know how these family dinners work. They're the ones who are late which was why I was caught up in a conversation that I had no idea was going to be of interest.

I couldn't bear the thought of him not speaking to me, "Why didn't anyone come looking for us?" I whispered.

Everyone sat at the table silently.

But why?

He stopped chewing like he was choosing which words to say but he didn't say anything. "Stop acting like a bitch and answer me." I whispered a second time but he still didn't utter a word. Instead he continued to eat his meal. "Why the f-" I was stopped by his hands on my thigh, his touch holding a fervid intensity.

I tried not to make a sound as he parted my thighs with his hand, his fingers brushing over the softness of my skin causing me to shudder.

We were already getting enough attention and I didn't want to make this obvious. He slid his finger under my dress then slowly rubbed my drenched pussy outside my underwear, teasing me. I cleared my throat to prevent the moan about to escape my lips. He'd started a wildfire in me and I didn't want it to end.

"Gio, I heard of the project that you'll be doing down in Calabria. Care to tell me what it is about?" His grandmother asked. I was relieved at this point because I had a feeling that Giovanni's father knew what he was doing.

Knowing that I was hungry for his touch I had to desist from moaning his name.

"Right. The strip club." I couldn't believe the words that just came out of his mouth.

The strip club?

There are better ways to get income. "It's going to be perfect, in one month it'll be done." I almost choked on my wine as I sipped on it. Why didn't he tell me about this, if it'll be done in one month then he has been working on this for months now.

This thing about being left in the dark is frustrating me. They continued to talk about this project which I really didn't want to hear about anymore. I was getting angry every minute which passed.

"Giovanni and Anastasia meet me in my office in five minutes." Valero spitted out as he bid his goodbyes to his wife and the rest of the family.

Why was Maria leaving without Valero and who does he think he is to omit me from meeting him in the office with the others?

This family dinner was the worst. Maria didn't even speak, she only smiled once when she was leaving.

"Gio, we've spoken about me being left alone in the dark so why does he want to see the two of me and leave me behind?" I asked. Something about this meeting was weird and if there's anything Gio could be scared of was his father, but why?

I know that he's cold hearted from what Anastasia told me but how dangerous could this man possibly be?

"Stick your nose out of business that doesn't concern you, you remind me of this blonde bitch that Giovanni used to fuck. He just had to get another." Valero shouted at me. "You always pick the wrong one's son." He continued. "And you won't be keeping this one." He coughed trying to hide what he just said but I heard him clearly.

"First, you don't get to compare me to other bitches that Giovanni fucked. This is none of my business nor should it be yours." I walked towards him with my hand balled in a fist. "Secondly, I'm sticking my nose exactly where the fuck it belongs and watch how you fucking talk to me or I won't regret putting a bullet between your fucking eyes." I said and spat in front of him.

By then Gio had already pulled me away from Valero or I would have snapped his neck. I had no clue what was happening around me, I only saw my prey and I was ready to pounce. I wanted to kill this SOB. I hate him.
Watch your back was all he said before he and Anastasia disappeared into the corner.

"Gio, p-"

"Irina, it's not the time for this, I'll explain later. Right now Valero wants to see me, I won't be long." He tried planting a kiss on my forehead but I pushed him away which he didn't react to.

He called me by my first name. I was very angry. Why would Valero have an office here? I've never seen it before and I've been living here long enough.

Whatever that he doesn't want me to hear, I'll find out anyways, tonight and now.

It wasn't long until I showed up at a door which looked like an office. I pressed my ear onto it but I couldn't quite make out the words Valero spoke but one name stands out again, Costello followed by my name. Could I have more family out there? I felt like I was wasting my time listening.

***

"Meet me in my office right now." A familiar voice echoed in the kitchen as I got some water. I turned around but he walked away. Now he wants to see me, what for? It's probably because he's going to explain what happened in his father's office. It didn't take him five minutes to return, if I had stayed longer I would have gotten caught.

"Why would you want to meet with me? I was just getting water to return to the bedroom." I lied.

"Lock the door, Irina." The way he said my name turned me on but what was the reason he wanted me to lock the door?

I knew exactly what he was going to do.

"Gio, I'm tired, I was just going to bed." I lied again, hoping that he would believe me but I wanted him to have all of me.

"Stop with the lies." He said nonchalantly yet, turning me on. He turned his laptop to reveal me standing next to a door looking like a complete fool. "You do realize that I got cameras around the mansion, right?" He cocked his head to the side, tapping his pen on the desk.

I was speechless and just waited for him to speak again. The pen that he tapped on the desk suddenly stopped, making me look in his lustful eyes. I lowered my head, gulping and playing with my nails like a kid who is in trouble. I was in fact in trouble with this sexy man.

"If you just told him to let me come along, I wouldn't have eavesdropped." I blurted out.

Giovanni pushed his chair backwards, "Don't speak to me like that." These words rolled off his tongue, his Italian accent making it sound sexier. He looks so seductive when he is angry.

"I'm sorry for snooping, I'm going to bed." I yawned. A fake one of course.

"Don't you dare fucking touch this door." He called out, stopping me in my tracks. "You really don't know what my father is capable of, do you?" I didn't answer and I guessed that this got him angrier.

Why does he keep mixing up emotions? What is his father capable of? I remembered his father's words and I shivered. "Come here." He said in a low husky voice. What have I gotten myself into? What will he do to me? I turned around and he just stared at me. I felt my body heat up. I knew that look.

He got up from his seat and tugged at his belt buckle. Doing this he didn't blink once. With one sudden push, I was bent over the door. "You're sorry huh?" He breathed out into my neck and spanked me.
"Giovanni, no. Fuck." I moaned, unintentionally. His huge cock pressed on my back and flashbacks when he fucked me so hard kept replaying in my mind.

I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to control my already high pitched breathing. "Yes I am." He trailed his fingers up my thighs making fluids escape my throbbing pussy.

"You like that huh?" He knew exactly that when I melted into him. He gave my ass a hard slap which stung. I managed to let out a groan when he suddenly stopped. "Why'd you stop?" I said, my breathing high pitched. I couldn't believe I said it.

"Tell me how badly you need me, princess, before I have you begging me to fuck your tight pussy." He groaned.

"More than ever. Giovanni please." I turned over to see his huge cock. It looked bigger than the last time I saw it, which was just yesterday. I always ask myself how it is going to fit.

I looked up to him and slid my dress down my hips. I crawled my way to him as he backed away to his desk. I craved him in my mouth.

I took him in my hands and steadily moved up and down. I licked up his shaft and he groaned. I massaged my finger on the tip of his dick and he got tired of me teasing him. Giovanni got a handful of my hair and welcomed himself in my mouth.

I sucked, gagged and licked him and enjoyed the noises that he made. I pulled away to take a deep breath, his juices dripping down my chest.

"Princess, if you want me to fuck you, you need to stop." He said in between breaths. I made my way to his lips and kissed him like my life depended on it. My bra reached the floor and Giovanni began massaging my nipple with his fingers.

I couldn't anymore, I needed to be fucked. He grabbed me by the neck and kissed me aggressively.

"Fu-" I was stopped as he turned around, throwing me on the desk. He pulled my hips to his shaft and planted kisses down my spine. I thrust my hips towards him and felt him enter me making me moan his name loudly. He began pounding in me and I threw my head back as pleasure filled me.

Gio grabbed my breasts from beneath and I looked back into his eyes, gray to emerald. He smacked my sore ass and pulled my head back with a fistful of hair. I couldn't help but feel like he is my happy place. He is everything that I need. I felt the insides of me tighten and our moans filled the room.

"Cum for me baby." He moaned, thrusting in deeper. I could no longer take him and obeyed his demand.

"I love you, Giovanni." I said as he clinged onto me from the back. Our breathing bounced off the walls as we fell onto our backs. I've never seen this part of Giovanni and I needed more of this from him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 11.1K 31
Luca Romano is a force to be reckoned with - a powerful, wealthy man who commands respect and fear in equal measure. He's ruthless to his enemies, bu...
The Arrangement By ❦

Mystery / Thriller

461K 10.1K 48
𝟏𝟖+ "Do you have any idea," he started as he licked his lips, his tongue piercing catching my eye, "how much I've had to refrain myself from fuckin...
3.5M 78.5K 33
"No one speaks to me the way you have been lately" He warned, his eyes trained on mine. "What are you going to do, kill me?" I answered back, my gaze...
2M 68.4K 39
**PREVIOUSLY TITLED MINIERA** THIS BOOK IS BEING EDITED HERE AND THERE. THIS WAS COMPLETED AROUND 3 YEARS AGO. Xo **THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK IN A STAND...