The Phantom King (Highschool...

By Sora_Flashing12

Everyone good story got to have a happy ending. Sora was always helping everyone in need. Helping everyone fi... More

Chapter 1 Got a Date
Chapter 2 ORC
Chapter 3 Asia Argento
Chapter 4 Fallen
Chapter 5 Reminiscing
Chapter 6 Familiar
Chapter 7 Riser Phoenix
Chapter 8 Training Began
Chapter 9 Rating Game
Season 1 finale Chapter 10 Wedding Crash
Chapter 11 (New) A Bad Feeling
Chapter 12 (New) Behold a Holy Sword
Chapter 13 (New) Destroy the Holy Sword
Chapter 14 (New) A Strong Enemy
Chapter 15 (New) Acceptance
Chapter 16 (New) A Decisive Battle
Chapter 17 (New) Pool Day
Chapter 18 (New) Open House
Chapter 19 (New) Vampire Junior
Chapter 20 (New) Complicated Hierarchies
Chapter 21 (New Finale) Dragon's Meeting
Chapter 22 (Born) Summer in the Underworld
Chapter 23 (Born) Summer Train
Chapter 24 (Born) Cat and Dragon
Chapter 25 (Born) Interception Commence
Chapter 26 (Born) The Last Day of Summer Break
Chapter 27 (Born) Back to School
Chapter 28 (Born) The Night Before the Battle
Chapter 29 (Born) Saving Asia
Chapter 30 (Born) Juggernaut Drive
Chapter 31 (Born) Alter
Chapter 32 (Born) Fallen Hero
Chapter 33(Born) My Name Is...
Chapter 34 (Born) Dimensional Gap
Chapter 35 (Born Finale) Promised Victory
Ova 1 The Unresurrected Phoenix
Chapter 36 (Hero) Let's go Kyoto
Chapter 37 (Hero) School Trip
Chapter 39 (Hero) Showdown! Gremory Family vs Hero Faction in Kyoto
Chapter 40 (Hero) Potential Released
Chapter 41 (Hero) School Trip End
Chapter 42 (Hero) Preparation for the School Festival!
Chapter 43(Hero) Master and Student
Chapter 44 (Hero) Gremory vs Bael
Chapter 45 (Hero) Man vs Man
Chapter 46 (Hero) Life vs Power
Chapter 47 (Hero Finale) A Happy Ending

Chapter 38 (Hero) The Party of Heroes

2.4K 43 49
By Sora_Flashing12

No one's POV

The next day, at the rooftop of the hotel, both Sora and Issei were having a duel with one another.

The team had decided to train up for what any kinds of threats that might come during the school trips. Along for the upcoming rating game with Sairaorg.

Sora: Alright, lets wrap it up.

The two of them stopped what they were doing and Asia hand them some towel so they could wipe away their sweats.

Issei: Thanks Asia.

Asia: No problem. Being able to help you makes the school trips even more special.

Kiba: Traning is the best way to shorten the gap between two people. Don't you think having more partners would probably help.

Kiba said coming to the roof with Xenovia and Jeanne.

Xenovia: Yeah. I had to agree with Kiba.

Jeanne: That's right, the more the merrier.

Sora: You sure do love that practice staff, Jeanne.

Jeanne: Of course. I'm gonna be carrying it everywhere I go today. Since I don't want any chances.

Xenovia: The same goes for me and my practice sword.

Kiba: Here's an idea, why don't you both take this with you?

Kiba said while conjuring two short sword for Jeanne and Xenovia.

Xenovia: Thank you.

Jeanne: Yeah. This should be pretty easy to hide while walking around. Now, we'll be prepare once we get attacked again.

Sora: That's true. We can't let our guard down when the Chaos Brigade or loose in Kyoto.

Kiba: We should all be extra vigilant today.

Issei: For sure.

Sora: Well enough talk. Let's return to our training.

Everyone: Yeah!

(Timeskip)

During noon, Sora along with his classmate all started walking around sightseeing around Kyoto.

Aika: Asia, there's a rumor that if you trip in this stairs, you'll tumble to your death.

That made Asia terrified.

Asia: What? How scary!

Asia quickly snuggle towards Issei's left arm terrified.

Issei: Hey calm down. Its just an urban legend.

Suddenly, Xenovia snuggle towards Issei's right hand confusing him.

Issei: What? Oh come on, not you too?

Xenovia: Why would Japan develop this place in such a terrifying manner?

Issei: Like I say, its just an urban legend.

Suddenly, it was Irina's turn as she hugged Issei from the front.

Irina: Is it true? Will we die if we fall down?

Issei: Um...

Sora and Jeanne who were watching the whole scene just sigh.

Sora: -_- I'm so glad its not me for once.

Jeanne: What are you saying? If Rias and Akeno are here, they would be all over you.

Sora: Well.... For once I'm glad they're not here. Since I already have you clinging on to me.

Jeanne: Hehe... Now you get it.

Jeanne said while wrapping her arms around Sora's left arm as well. Soon they, all went into Kiyomizu Temple. Soon Sora and Jeanne went to draw love fortune. As soon as they opened it, it says that the two of them were compatible with one another.

Sora: We're compatible.

Jeanne: That's wonderful. I'm so happy, Sora...

Xenovia: Congratulation you two.

Irina: You guys are perfect.

Aika: I'm rooting for you both.

They all went a bit more sightseeing and they reached the Kinkakuji Temple and both Sora and Jeanne take a selfie with one another and Sora sent the picture to Rias. After sending a picture them in front of a shrine to Rias, Akeno calls Sora telling him that Koneko noticed that the other people in the photo are disguised fox Youkais.

Sora: Yeah I already I know that.

Akeno: Are you alright?

Sora: For the time being, we're fine.

Immediately afterward, they are met by the fox Youkai. They were all surrounded by them. But none of them were holding any malice intention.

Sora: Akeno, I'm going to have to call you back.

Sora put his phones away and told everyone to put their weapons away.

Sora: Everyone put your weapons away.

Rossweisse: He's right. Azazel ask me to find you. Everyone must follow me immediately.

The fox people all greeted them and they all looked confused.

Not long before that, Sora and the other ORC all went towards the village of Youkais, where they saw multiple ghost and spirits everywhere they go.

Azazel: Oh they're here.

Serafall: So glad that you all could make it.

Shella: Took them long enough though.

After reaching the top of the mountains, where the main shrines for the leader of the Youkai, Azazel, Serafall, Shella, and the same fox girl that attacked them yesterday greeted them.

Sora: Azazel, Serafall, Shella? So, mind telling us what this is all about?

One of the Fox people greeted the fox girl in the middle. Telling her that they brought them per her request. And soon the fox girl steps forwards.

Konou: Greetings. I lead the Youkais who lived within the shadows of Kyoto. I'm the daughter of Yasaka, my name is Kunou. Please forgive my rash behavior. I wasn't thinking straights and I attacked you yesterday. Even when you told me about you being a Hero, I didn't believe you. It was wrong of me.

The girl named Kunou bowed down her head apologizing for her rough behavior towards Sora and his friends the other day. But they all just smile at her.

Xenovia: Hey, all wells ends well.

Jeanne: I'm just glad we're able to clear up the misunderstanding.

Irina: For sure. Luckily Angels are like super forgiving being.

Asia: Yeah, we much rather be your friend.

Issei: For sure.

Each of them already forgave Kunou, but the fox girl still felt very guilty.

Kunou: But, the way I acted. I even attacked the Heroes who supposed to be our allies.

With that Sora smile and knelt down in front of the fox girl and patted her head.

Sora: Kunou was it? Here's the thing, you attacked us because you were worried about your Mother.

Kunou: Yes, of course.

Sora: Than its a mistake worth of forgiving. You cared about your Mother dearly. Believed me, I know what it feels like. So no need to be so hard on yourself.

Sora smiles at her. Yes, he knows what it feels like to worry about someone. Especially his own Mother. The one that left him. Leaving him with just a single sword to protect himself. Kunou looked at Sora surprised by his kindness and look down.

Kunou: Thank you.

Sora: See? Its that simple.

Kunou: Also, I feel bad for asking, but...

After apologizing for her recklessness and detailing the investigation conducted by the Youkai to locate Yasaka.

Shella: Okay, so here are the current detail of the situation. A few days ago, Yasaka, Kunou's Mother and the revered leader of the Youkai. Left to meet up with Sakada, who is a servant of Mount Merue.

Serafall: Unfortunately, we've been informed that Yasaka never made it to the meeting. The Youkai conducted an investigation regarding her disappearance and determined that Yasaka must've been kidnapped by an unknown party.

Shella: So they decided to search all over Kyoto. For any suspicious people, which eventually led them to Sora and his tourist group, resulting yesterday attack.

Azazel: That's when, Serafall, Shella and I went to speak with the Youkai. We explained that the Underworld were not involved in the disappearance of Princess Yasaka. In fact, judging by the method and various intel. We believed more than likely the culprit maybe the Hero faction of the Chaos Brigade.

Sora: Damn those Heroes.

Jeanne: What a disgrace of a Hero. Just how low will they stood?

Both Sora and Jeanne had a distorted look. The Hero Faction of the Chaos Brigade, were all members of the Hero Village that once serve and worked there. The factions were all formed of Heroes that were either exiled, or left the village to pursue their own self interest.

Some of Kunou's personal guard gave a photo of Yasaka, showing her what she looks like.

Kunou: That is my Mother. Promise me. Promise me that you'll lend us your strength and help save her. Please, I'm begging you! I need your help!

Kunou prostitute herself in front of Sora. Begging them to help save her Mother. Sora didn't even think for a second and smile at her.

Sora: Raise your head. You don't need to prostitute yourself to ask us for help. All of us here, would be honor in lending a hand to assist you in finding your Mother.

Kunou raised her head and look at Sora completely shocked by his kindness. The rest of his friends just smile and nodded their head. And Kunou couldn't be more grateful as tears were streaming down her face.

Kunou: Thank you. Thank you so-so much.

Azazel: So that's the situation. For right now, enjoy your trip to the fullest. Keep your guard up.

Sora: Roger.

Azazel: As an apology, also as a way to deepen our relation with the Youkai, the young Princess has offered to be your tour guide.

Kunou: It would be my honor.

Sora: Than if you'll have us? We'll gladly have you.

(Timeskip)

Later that night, Sora was just in his room chilling by himself, he reached out for his books, and started reading. After awhile, he heard a knock on his door, and to his surprised, he saw Jeanne.

Sora: Jeanne?

Jeanne: Mind if I come in?

Sora: Sure... But, why are you here?

Jeanne: Asia, Xenovia and Irina all decided to head to Issei's room. And knowing them, it would probably turned into a heated situation, so I thought I could spend the night here.

Sora just smile at her.

Sora: Sure, I don't mind.

As soon as she entered, she saw all the books that Jiraiya has wrote, and finally a non-finished book laying in the middle.

Jeanne: This is...

Sora: Yeah, the book that he never finished. So, I thought I finished it for him. Though, I don't really know how to write books like he does.

The book is still empty. The words is not much, no title.

Jeanne: How about I gave you an idea for a title?

Sora: What would that be?

Jeanne: "The Tale of Sora Pendragon".

That left Sora surprised.

Sora: Jeanne...

Jeanne: I think that is a wonderful title. A story that is based on your life. I think that is what he would want.

As soon as she said those words, as if he was standing there, Sora heard Jiriaya's voice.

Jiraiya: Now that I think about it, you're just like that novel's main character. You've inherited Minato and Artoria wishes. Their hopes. And yet... And yet I... A real Hero is one who endorse no matter what gets thrown at him. Let me explain something to you: There's only one thing that matters if you are a True Hero. And it isn't the number of ability you possess. What do you need is the guts... to never give up!

Sora:...

Sora then thought of somethings and smile.

Sora: Hmm... I think I might know how I want to write this story.

Jeanne smile at him and leaned on his back and placed his head on her chest. Hugging him from the back as he laid there.

Sora: Jeanne...?

Jeanne: I know, that he would be so proud, at what you've become.

Sora: Yeah...

Jeanne lean on his face and Sora only close his eyes as Jeanne kisses him. He returned the kiss immediately.

And suddenly, Jeanne pinned Sora to his bed confusing him and saw that the two couldn't stop staring at one another. They are lock in each others eyes, unable to look away. Sora unable to look away from her mesmerizing eyes. While Jeanne seemed to be asking him something.

Sora: Are you sure?

Jeanne: More than anything...

Sora then flip Jeanne to her back and he leaned in and the two of the kiss once again. And so, the two of them took their clothes off as the two of them had a very memorable night with one another.

(Timeskip)

It was the last day in Kyoto and they were going to explore once more around the city. The only different this time is that the princess of the Youkai was going to be showing the group around. The group were standing by the train station, waiting for Kunou to showed up.

Sora was standing with Jeanne as she just wrap around Sora's arms. Asia, Xenovia, Irina and Aika were envying their relationship. The perverted Trio were jealous, but Issei was happy for his brother. After what Sora and Jeanne did last night, it wouldn't be surprise that Jeanne was leaning on to him for affectionally than before.

Matsuda: Yo, Sora! What did you and Jeanne did last night?!

Motohama: Yeah! For her to be more clingy than before.

Sora: What are you talking about? It's just the same as before.

Aika: Hey, so what's the deal? Are we waiting for someone?

Sora: Yeah...

???: There you are. Sorry I'm late.

Everyone look down and saw Kunou.

Sora: Kunou. There you are...

Matsuda: What? Sora, you hit on a girl this small in Kyoto?

Motohama: She's small and cute-waah!

Aika then pushed Motohama off the way and hugs Kunou.

Aika: Wow! She's so cute! Where did you meet her, Sora?

Kunou: Unhand me you vile tasteless oblivion!

Aika: Bonus! She even talks like a princess! Her character is perfect!

Sora(mind): Well... That's because she is a princess.

Sora: That's enough.

Sora pull Aika away from Kunou.

Sora: Everyone, this is my friend Kunou.

Kunou: I'm here because I promised Big Brother a tour of Kyoto.

They all looked surprised when Kunou called Sora big brother, but Sora just smile.

Sora: Thanks a lot. I appreciate it.

Kunou: Of course. Mother would be very angry at me if I were neglect a promise that I made. I am happy to obliged.

Sora: Yes, she would. Please take care of us today, Kunou.

Kunou: Come on, then let's go Big Brother!

Kunou said while pulling Sora's hand, urging him to move.

Sora: Okay, I'm coming! I'm coming!

The rest just smile at the scene. And so, Kunou lead them around Kyoto, visiting a large pond, different shrine houses, and even more temples. Sora took pictures and pictures of everyone. They stopped at a place called "Arashiyama", a place where it sold a delicacy of boiled tofu.

Kunou: The boiled tofu here is famous.

Sora: For sure. This is very delicious!

Kunou: This is my favorite dish, I'll gladly eat it everyday.

Irina: You said it sister.

Kunou: Even though this boiled tofu is delicious, its nothing compare to the tofu that my Mother made.

Sora: Really? I would like to taste them, in a distant future.

Kunou: Then I'll be sure to send her the words.

Sora: That would be good.

Kunou: Here have some more, Big Brother.

As Kunou puts more on Sora's plates, the rest of the group just smile at the scene. They saw how Sora had become a Big Brother type for Kunou. After lunch, they left and started traveling once again before meeting up with Kiba.

Kiba: What a nice surprise.

Sora: Kiba. What's up?

Kiba: Oh nothing much. (Look at Kunou) You must be Kunou? It so nice to meet you. Our teacher Azazel has told me all about you. I'm Kiba, nice to meet you.

Kunou: I see... Well in that case, its a pleasure to meet you.

Sora: We'll be heading this way. See you around the Togetsukyo Bridge.

They parted and they head inside a lodging, spotting Azazel and Rossweisse sitting by the bar.

Sora: Azazel! Isn't it a little early to be drinking?

Rossweisse: That's exactly what I said! And in front of student no less! But will he listen to me? No! Because he's just another stubborn man!

Azazel: Geez! Did anyone ever told you that your a total buzzkill? You know what? You gotta learn to unwind a little bit. That's why you can't find yourself a man.

Rossweisse: (Slam hand on table) How dare you?! What would you know about my personal life?! Give me that cup! I'll show you how to drink that cup you little man...!

Flustered, Rossweisse takes Azazel's cup and drink it, finishing it in one go.

Issei: Rossweisse?

After drinking the cup, Rossweisse was already drunk, dumbfounding the other student.

Azazel: Wait, are you already drunk from just that?

Rossweisse: Lishun, Asasel. To begin with, alcohol wush my friend ever since I shtarted working under that shitty old man Ohdin...

Everyone:...

Rossweisse started ogling all over Azazel, ordering 10 more orders of alcohol. Azazel told the rest to just go on without him. Sora and the others just comply and they finally made their way to the Togetsukyo Bridge. Suddenly, the area around them turn gray, losing the colors as if everything was completely lifeless. The normal people stopped moving and froze in place and then they disappeared.

Sora: What the?

Sora and the other ORC including Kunou were the only ones able to move. They turned their attention in front of them and saw a purple mist.

Sora: This fog. Its the Dimension Lost. The power of a Longinus.

Behind them was Kiba, running up to them with a distressed look.

Kiba: Azazel had mentioned it before.

Azazel: Kids! You alright?

Azazel said while flying in.

Azazel: I don't see anyone else in the area. It look as though everyone but us had disappeared somewhere. If I had to guess, I take it that all of us were take it to another Dimension.

Kunou: No way.

Sora: What's wrong, Kunou?

Kunou: When we investigated my Mother disappearance. They reported the same fog before she went missing.

Sora: That's bad news alright.

In front of them, within the abyss, 9 figures were walking towards them. The one in the middle was brandishing a long object. A spear. Some of them were swords or chains. Suddenly, a bright beam was shot from one of them and Azazel puts up multiple green magic circles, blocking the attack. But, the attacl was too strong that it shattered them, knocking the Fallen Angel leader away.

Suddenly, multiple gate appeared and to what it looks like multiple weapons appeared through them as they shot forwards towards the students.

Sora saw this and quickly equipped his invisible sword and rushes forwards and sent a huge wind shock knocking all the swords away.

??? 1: Oops, our bad. Guess that was rude huh?

??? 2: Hmph! That invisible air, that is indeed my King's treasure sword. Mongrel!

Two people who seemed to be their leader. The first man was wearing blue clothing with blue hair himself, holding his spear above his shoulder.

???: Hello, Black Dragon.

The second was a man with golden hair standing up like a blazing flame. His eyes, crimson like blood, are visibly not those of a human and give off a mysterious radiance that makes people wither.

??? 2: Don't go using what belongs to me around like that, Half-Breed Pendragon Mongrel!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 7.7K 142
โ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด, ๐˜“๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ขโž ๐—›๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฅ๐—ฌ ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ง๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ was a somewhat quiet, yet mischievous guy who had troub...
71.7K 2.2K 28
billie finds herself falling for someone she doesn't want to fall for. and though she may be able to land the girl, can she actually save her? is it...
32.9K 858 31
"๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง?" "...๐€๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐๐ข๐....๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š 18...
5K 91 6
Around the time Rias was born, a pod crashed near the Gremory mansion. When Sirzechs and his father went to check it out, they discover a baby boy in...