The daily life of a full-leve...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/218/218876/ Author: Erting Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-21 Late... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
112-118
119-120
121-124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
142-150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
181-186
187-190
191-196
197-202
203-210
211-218
219-225

Chapter 130

162 3 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 130 Two more

    The entertainment industry is simply a place that can best reflect the power of capital. No matter who it is, it will succumb to various forces.

    Xu Cheng, who has such a hot temper, endured and endured it today. Why not regret it and look forward to the next explosion.

    If Zhang Xiaofan and Hao Yanlan fought in the middle, he would be the happiest.

    "I'm hungry!"

    Lu Jun suddenly muttered pitifully while covering his screaming stomach.

    Waking up too early in the morning, the entertainers didn't have time to eat breakfast, they climbed the mountain for another half an hour, and they were so hungry that their chests stuck to their backs.

    "How far is it from the starting point?" Qu Zhong first asked the guide, who explained in dialect and gestures that he would be there in ten minutes.

    "Then we are eating at the starting point?" Qu Zhong asked for the opinions of several people.

    "Okay!" As soon as everyone agreed, they suddenly saw Qu Zhong's footsteps turning to the right, and he directly drilled into the side with the sickle.

    The subtropical rainforest environment is full of vines and epiphytes, and slippery moss spreads throughout.

    Coupled with the dense trees and broad-leafed bushes, Qu Zhong disappeared behind the bushes in a blink of an eye, the guide's expression changed and just as he was about to catch up, his voice came from inside: "You don't have to come in, I'll come out right away. "

    As soon as the words fell, the rest of the people heard a click.

    After a while, Qu Zhong saw that Qu Zhong used a sickle to rip open the vines in his right hand, carrying a bunch of green... bananas and came out.

    The bunch of bananas was not big, but at least it weighed more than ten kilograms. Liu Ming saw that he easily carried it and walked in front of the crowd: "Isn't there any lunch?"

    "The bananas are not ripe!" Lu Jun was a little worried: "Will you be poisoned if you eat it?"

    "No!"

    "That's fine!" Lu Jun accepted immediately.

    The starting point of Wanlin Mountains is a slightly open flat area, where a simple tent is set up, and a table is set up outside the tent.

    Seeing a group of players walk over, the deputy director of the executive group gave everyone an electronic watch for positioning and calling for help.

    Then he handed the first mission card to a few people, Qu Zhong looked at it... and was speechless.

    This is completely different from the rules explained by Zhang Meng just now. The task card is very clear. Artists must go to the black task point. After completing the task, there will be a reminder card for the next white task.

    In other words, you have to complete the tasks of living materials.

    And there are three living materials, three are different tasks, the materials obtained are also different, but the prompt card is the same.

    The group that arrives first can complete three sets of tasks, so that the other two groups cannot get the cue card, and the group that does not get the task needs to complete additional difficult tasks and the progress is slowed down.

    When Qu Zhong finished reading the task card, the others felt quite speechless.

    At the beginning of the show, not only did the guests keep making noises, but even the directors themselves had problems.

    If they didn't read the mission card in detail, they went directly to the next mission point, and then they had to turn back to do the first mission, and it would take more than 20 kilometers to come and go... It

    can only be described in one word!

    "Let's go, let's have lunch first!" Qu Zhong put away the mission card and put down his backpack first.

    The photographers know that this group has officially started, and they directly carry the camera, even if the shooting has officially started.

    "How do you plan to eat this banana?" Xia Zhou was curious and crouched down to break the banana.

    "Burning!" Qu Zhongyan answered concisely.

    As soon as Lu Jun heard it was burning, he went to the side to find some dead leaves and twigs.

    The guide reminded several people to pay attention to the safety of fire, and then backed away and watched silently. One of their responsibilities is to be responsible for the safety of fire.

    The fire was set up, and the flint was rubbed, and the fire was quickly ignited.

    The broken green bananas were thrown in like this, and a few people sat around. Qu Zhong glanced at where they were and found a wild banana tree around.

    "Do we provide drinking water?" Qu Zhong turned to ask the staff at the mission point.

    A girl with a blushing face and a low voice answered first: "There will be water at the next mission point." The

    next mission point means that this mission point is not available.

    "Can these banana trees be cut down?" This time Qu Zhong was the guide who turned his head and asked.

    "Yes!" the guide answered simply and neatly.

    "Xiazhou, grab a bucket and let's go get some water." Qu Zhong stood up on his knees, lifted the sickle on the side, and explained to Lu Jun by the way, "You can pull the bananas out when they change color, don't burn them."

    "Is there water in the banana tree?" Xia Zhou followed Qu Zhong with a bucket, and the two quickly arrived at the banana tree.

    The trunk of a banana tree that is as tall as a person has the thickness of an adult male's calf. Qu Zhong first flicked his fingers on the trunk a few times, and picked a banana tree that had turned yellow.

    "You let it go!" Qu Zhong waved Xia Zhou, who had been following him, to stay away. With a wave of his right hand to the right, the banana tree was immediately cut into two sections.

    He held the tree trunk with his left hand to prevent it from falling to the ground, and his right hand cut the sickle directly on the tree stump. Qu Zhong held the tree trunk with both hands and raised it high: "Bucket!

    " A clear liquid flowed out like a tube.

    It smelled a little like plantain peel, but it was really drinkable water.

    However, the water output from one tree is not much, so it can only drip out a small bowl. Qu Zhong cut two more trees, and stopped after filling a third of the stainless steel bucket.

    He didn't waste the banana tree that was cut down. After cutting off the hard shell around it, he chose a few pieces of milky white sugarcane-like core and carried it back to the fire.

    At this time, the bananas were already burned, Liao Yeyun pulled a few banana leaves and put them under it, and put out the fire with soil.

    Just waiting for Qu Zhong to go back.

    "Try the taste of roasted bananas?" Qu Zhong distributed a banana core to one of them, signaling Lu Jun, who had been curious, to try it first.

    The bananas that had been left for a while were still a little hot. Lu Jun slowly peeled off the banana skins, and a strong smell of ripe bananas wafted out.

    He took another bite, the soft and glutinous taste made his eyes bright, and he motioned to a few people inarticulately: "It's delicious, sweet and glutinous!"

    Seeing that he was having a good time, the rest of the people held bananas one after another. Start peeling.

    From lighting the fire to eating, they had been delayed for more than an hour at the starting point, and the second and third groups had not yet appeared.

    While eating, Qu Zhong took time to look at the direction he was coming from.

    Not only were they curious, but even the staff were a little anxious. Seeing that Qu Zhong and the others started eating the banana cores after eating the bananas, they hurriedly took the radio and asked the director team about the situation.

    As a result...

    both groups of people directly crossed the starting point and went directly to the second white quest point, and they all skipped the first black quest point.

    The director at the starting point contacted the accompanying director of the three groups in a confused manner.

    The other party was also inexplicable at first, because they just listened to Zhang Meng's introduction at that time, and no one really studied in detail what was going on.

    As soon as I heard the detailed explanation from the director of the mission point, the director team exploded with a bang.

    At the beginning, the artists were very motivated and walked fast. Now everyone has walked five or six kilometers, and they are only half the distance from the second point.

    The two groups are now racing, and Wu Dai's group has gone without a shadow, farther from the starting point.

    This major mistake of the director team made Qu Zhong, who had been paying attention to this side, speechless for a moment.

    Didn't the director team communicate with each other? It was such a serious mistake from the very beginning.

    The director at the starting point timidly called Xu Cheng. The other party was furious and scolded Zhang Meng, who was in charge of communication.

    Qu Zhong also learned later that the reason for the miscommunication was that this one-to-one task check-in mode was revised overnight last night, and was sent to each director group before dawn.

    The flow chart Zhang Meng took in the morning was decided before, and he was upset at that time and didn't find the problem at all.

    It also led to the fact that most of the directors who had not seen the new level jumped over such an important place as the starting point in such a confused way.

    A group of several people was a blessing in disguise. At that time, they were busy chatting and unknowingly came to the starting point without asking the guide.

    At the starting point, the director hadn't received Xu Cheng's instructions yet. Seeing that Qu Zhong and the others were ready to leave, he hurriedly stopped them: "You guys will wait a moment, the recording is also suspended!"

    Liu Ming put down the camera and took Qu Zhong to hand it over. The plantain core took a bite angrily.

    "I knew there was going to be a problem!"

    Liu Ming's inarticulate muttering immediately made Xiazhou gossip again, and he was full of food and drink and leaned up thiefly: "What's the situation?"

    "This is a temporary The production team that got together is a mess in the preparation stage." Liu Ming pouted.

    Xu Cheng has his own production team, he has been working with this team for eight years, and the tacit understanding can be said to be quite high.

    But this time the show is cooperating with Taozitai, and the scale is unprecedented. His team of thirty or forty people will definitely not be able to complete it alone.

    Taozitai sent its own variety channel production team to cooperate with it.

    The number of the two teams added up to more than a hundred people. Except for Xu Cheng's position, which was absolutely dominant, the next assistant director position was privately grabbed by gunpowder.

    The director of the TV station refused to accept Zhang Meng, and Zhang Meng was unwilling to give up his second-in-command position.

    The two fought with guns and arrows for many rounds. Finally, the director of the TV station went to the planning team. Zhang Meng successfully took the position of the assistant director, and the outcome of the two was determined.

    Although the outcome has been decided, it does not mean that there will be a cessation between the two factions.

    From Liu Ming's point of view, what happened this time must have been deliberately done by the TV station director, who was deliberately causing trouble for Zhang Meng.

    "Then what's the benefit of this director ruining the show?" Xia Zhou shook his head in confusion.

    "It's not good, but I'm not happy!" Liu Ming answered in a low voice.

    Sure enough, where there are people, there is infighting.

    "Oh--"

    Suddenly, the meat dumpling raised his head and let out a long roar, then looked up at Qu Zhong.

    "Go!" Qu Zhong patted it.

    A golden hair rushed out like an arrow from the string, jumped over the moss on the roots of the tree, and disappeared from everyone's sight.

    Lu Jun and Xia Zhou knew that this guy must have heard something, and they didn't show any doubts, and continued to gossip with great interest.

    Liao Yeyun, who didn't know it, was a little worried, and quickly said to Qu Zhong: "Where did the meat dumpling go? I don't know any animals around here, and there are dangers everywhere."

    "It went to the toilet nearby." Qu Zhong just replied to him like this , and then looked at Phoenix, who was still walking in the courtyard.

    The meat dumpling found traces of pheasants nearby, and went after the chicken out of instinct.

    As for its safety... Qu Zhong said that he might be more dangerous.

    Several people chatted for almost half an hour, and the news that the chief director rented finally came.

    One group will set off after waiting for half an hour, as for the second and third groups, return to the starting point in place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 14.4K 26
"မောင် မဆိုးစမ်းနဲ့ကွယ်" "ကျုပ်ကိုမချုပ်ခြယ်နဲ့"
233K 7.8K 41
After years of abuse Anastasia has shut herself within emotionless walls. Even if the physical and mental abuse have broken her to the high extent, h...
42.9K 1.6K 34
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
75.4K 2.7K 104
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...