The daily life of a full-leve...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/218/218876/ Author: Erting Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-21 Late... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
112-118
119-120
121-124
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
142-150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
181-186
187-190
191-196
197-202
203-210
211-218
219-225

Chapter 125

190 4 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 125 One Update

    After finalizing the final list, the TV station sent the preliminary contract to Liao Yeyun's studio, hoping to make the final match.

    After the agent read the contract carefully, he was hesitant about not being able to guarantee safety. Liao Yeyun will soon be fifty years old. If he is injured, let alone comeback, he may even ruin his career as an actor.

    He read the contract terms to Liao Yeyun one by one, and let him decide whether to sign the contract.

    Compared to the manager's worries about his safety, Liao Yeyun's mind was full of apologies to Qu Zhong and others.

    He didn't make a decision immediately, but turned around and called Qu Zhong. The phone rang for a long time and no one answered, so he had to call Xia Zhou again.

    At that time, Qu Zhong was taking Yu Lushan's research team from No. 4 Hill to No. 5 Hill.

    Before yesterday, the scientific research team originally entered the mountain from the direction of Huangjia Orchard, but since knowing that [Quyou Garden] is the only officially recognized filming location, Huang Xiaodong installed a fence on the way into the mountain within two days.

    Anyway, if you want to go into the mountain, you either have to pay the passerby, or go from somewhere else.

    This wave of operations, the scientific research team can't refute anything wrong, after all, it is someone else's land, they either spend money to buy a road or take a detour into the mountain.

    Yu Lushan was so angry that he contacted Qu Zhong and offered to cooperate.

    They cooperated with [Quyou Garden], and tourists who enter the orchard in the future can be led by them into the mountain for filming, and they just bring people down when they go down the mountain.

    This can not only ensure that tourists do not disturb the survival of animals, but also protect the safety of tourists. By the way, it can also help Qu Zhong avoid a lot of trouble.

    Qu Zhong only needs to agree to let the scientific expedition team enter the mountain from the entrance of the orchard, and to control the number of tourists who enter the mountain.

    Of course, the scientific research team of [Quyou Garden] other additional business projects about animals will not participate, nor will they help publicize them.

    But all the premise of making money must be based on the premise of not affecting the animals, let alone destroying or changing the ecological environment here.

    Of course, Qu Zhong had no reason to refuse such a good thing delivered to his door. The next day, he led the team through the route they had entered the mountain.

    There were only six people in the team. Except for Yu Lushan, they were all young interns who had just graduated from university.

    Compared with Yu Lushan's ease, the other five were very excited, and they chatted and discussed without stopping when they entered the mountain.

    Aside from being asked a lot of questions by their professor, Yu Lushan, even he, the guide, failed to escape.

    "I can guarantee that these children will not have the energy to ask questions after walking for another half an hour!" Yu Lushan also took time to joke with Qu Zhong.

    After half an hour.

    Not only did the students have no energy to ask questions, but even Yu Lushan did not have the energy to teach others about the animals they encountered.

    Qu Zhong walked at the forefront, occasionally looking back at the team walking behind.

    Young people lack exercise, and they did not expect to be so tiring, dubbed by the seniors of the department as the easiest and most modern inspection project in history.

    Just now, several people were scrambling to chat about the stories they heard from their predecessors, and the boys were clamoring to go to the real virgin forest to investigate in the future.

    Don't say it is ambitious at this moment, I am afraid that I have already thought about when I will be able to go down the mountain.

    "Professor Yu, we'll be able to enter the No. 6 hill in about an hour," Qu Zhong's words were like a bolt from the blue, causing the few people who were still holding on to luck in their hearts to cry and dare not say any more.

    Yu Lushan nodded, looking at the recorder and map in his hands.

    After marking their route, Yu Lushan couldn't help shaking his head and sighed: "You can't accept the old man!"

    Today, they are still walking into the mountain empty-handed. much more tired.

    As he was talking, he remembered Qu Zhong's saying that he often went to the mountains, and he couldn't help asking curiously, "You look thin, but you didn't expect your physical strength to be so good.

    " Zhong turned his head and smiled: "It's the same with the children."

    "You're right..."

    Yu Lushan agreed, and after he finished, he looked back to see that he had come this way back then, walking on and on. But don't get used to it.

    Suddenly, Qu Zhong stopped and pointed to the right: "Monkey group."

    All

    of them turned their heads to the right in unison. Sure enough, they saw a dozen monkeys wandering among the trees not far away, among them even Several monkeys of other coat colors can also be seen.

    Yu Lushan even suspected that he had read it wrong, and rubbed his eyes in disbelief.

    "Are those few golden monkeys left?" And this, he was obviously asking Qu Zhong.

    Qu Zhong pinched his cheek with a black line: "I don't know about this either." There are more and more monkeys brought back by the non-mainstream from nowhere.

    "My God!" Yu Lushan patted his forehead and shook Qu Zhong's arm excitedly: "A major discovery, a major discovery, monkeys of different species can actually be grouped together."

    Qu Zhonggan smiled and nodded, not daring to say anything in the future This transcendence of common sense can happen at any time.

    After his idea was over, Yu Lushan exclaimed a second time when the team reached the foot of Hill No. 6: "Why are there so many snakes here."

    Hill No. 5 and Hill No. 6 are like two distinct They didn't see a single snake appearing for more than an hour before, and they just got here and there are snakes everywhere.

    Qu Zhong didn't intend to go any further: "The front is full of swamps, we can't go any further."

    He pointed to the floating turf in the distance to show Yu Lushan.

    Of course, the professor immediately recognized that they were all swamps. After taking out a telescope to observe, he immediately made a decision: "Let's go back!" The

    students cheered, and the girls even ran to No. 5 Hill one after another. , those snakes coiled in the grass on the trees make people feel like they are in a nightmare.

    It wasn't until they entered the top of Hill No. 5 that many people felt loose, and then they turned back to look at the forest shrouded in mist with lingering fears.

    This kind of swamp and deep forest with snakes, worms and ants is not a place for them to deal with.

    "I didn't expect that at a distance of tens of meters, the difference in the environment in the ground would be so big."

    Compared with the ease just now, Yu Lushan's expression was also a little dignified. The picture seen in the telescope just now was more terrifying than the surrounding scene.

    The dense group of snakes was hidden in the thick fog, and he didn't dare to guess what the scene was in the inaudible forest.

    But what made him strange was why the two mountains were clearly linked by a flat land, but the snakes only abide by the boundaries and only stay on the top of the sixth mountain.

    Next to him, Qu Zhong seemed to see what he was thinking at a glance. He pointed to the green plants growing on the flat ground and introduced: "This is called snake repellent. Snakes are very afraid of this plant."

    "Snake repellent!" Yu Lushan was busy He stepped forward and folded one under his nose. Qu Zhong didn't even have time to stop it. A spicy smell shot straight into his nose, making him almost unable to catch his breath.

    Qu Zhong hurriedly patted him on the back, then handed him some water to wash his face, and after taking a few saliva, he finally recovered.

    "Don't say this grass repels snakes, it can even drive people."

    Yu Lushan wiped the tears from his face, and quickly reminded other students who were eager to try: "Don't be cheap..."

    "I'll take some back and give it to me. You make some sachets, and you are not afraid of snakes." Qu Zhong looked relaxed.

    "This is more powerful than Realgar." Yu Lushan said with a face after the catastrophe: "No wonder you can move freely in this mountain."

    The grass was still lying quietly not far from him, and a lot of bugs of different sizes suddenly crawled out of the grass. These bugs ran away, and the center of the grass was the grass.

    Qu Zhong, who was already prepared, took out a plastic bag from his pocket and put it on his hand, folded a dozen or so, and hurriedly fastened the bag and threw it into the back basket.

    It was only after he was done in one go that he exhaled a long breath, and Yu Lushan realized that he had been plucking while holding his breath.

    rustling--

    a cauliflower snake was slowly crawling towards the mountain from a place more than ten meters away from Yulu Mountain.

    He took out a pair of cotton gloves from his pocket, took a deep breath like Qu Zhong and held his breath, then picked up the grass and rubbed it and threw it at the snake.

    The grass drew a parabola in the air, and it was impossible to hit the snake, and it fell a few meters away from the snake.

    The snake seemed to have been stepped on by its tail, speeding up its swing, and disappeared in front of everyone's eyes in a few moments.

    The effect of this snake repellent is evident.

    "I have to report the situation here to re-evaluate!"

    Finally, Yu Lushan couldn't help rubbing his arms, and drew a big cross on the map at this location.

    It was already dark the day after coming down from the mountain. Qu Zhong was invited by Yulu Mountain and returned home after having dinner at the station where the expedition team was stationed.

    When Duan Weiguo and his wife went to town, Duan's house would become very quiet. Every day after dinner, Xia Zhou and Lu Jun would go back to their room to play games.

    There was something unusual today. As soon as Qu Zhong entered the front yard, he found that the lights in the living room were still on, and there was no sound in the room.

    "Why haven't you rested yet!" Pushing open the floor-to-ceiling windows, Qu Zhong probed in, and sure enough, he saw Xia Zhou leaning on the sofa in a daze, while Lu Jun was editing the video with a notebook beside him.

    As soon as he saw Qu Zhong, Lu Jun pursed his lips: "At the moment, I am re-learning ideological and moral education, and I am comprehending life!"

    Qu Zhong: "..."

    Xia Zhou returned to his senses, glanced at Qu Zhong faintly, and slowly spit out a sentence: "Are we good friends?"

    "What nonsense are you talking about!" Lu Jun was furious and twisted his right hand. He listened to his ears: "Brother Qu Zhong didn't say anything, it's you who's going and you're not going... What's wrong with your designation?"

    "Oh, it hurts!" Xia Zhou kept howling.

    "Tell me, what happened to make you start to reflect on yourself." Qu Zhong walked in with his sleeves rolled up, as if he was ready to do it without telling the truth.

    "Emperor Liao called me today..."

    Xia Zhou hurriedly sat up straight, and honestly explained the phone calls between him and Liao Yeyun in the afternoon.

    Of course, there is also a large amount of his mental journey, and how he is thinking now.

    Liao Yeyun also sent a copy of the contract sent by the show team to Xia Zhou, and regretted that they should not be advised to participate in this show.

    What's more, Qu Zhong was originally unwilling. If someone was hurt because of his selfish thoughts, I'm afraid even he wouldn't be able to forgive himself.

    Liao Yeyun's remarks directly made Xia Zhou, who was still in a fluttering state, seem to be woken up by a basin of cold water.

    Compared to being selfish, Xia Zhou felt that he was truly selfish.

    After all, compared to Liao Yeyun, he and Qu Zhong are friends, everyone can realize their own problems, and he only wakes up after reminding them.

    So... he made a difficult decision after weighing it.

    "I'm going to this show, you and Lu Jun don't go." Xia Zhou clenched his fists and swung, and swore, "I will definitely win!"

    "Sure enough, I'm seriously ill!" Lu Jun snorted coldly, "Brother Qu Zhong won't go. Can you win?"

    "..."

    Xia Zhou: I can't refute!

    "So... this is the conclusion you came to after thinking about it all afternoon?" Qu Zhong's head was full of black lines, as if he still couldn't understand Xia Zhou's brain circuit.

    "Since ancient times, loyalty and righteousness have been difficult to achieve..." Xia Zhou sighed.

    The blue veins on Qu Zhong's forehead were about to burst. He rubbed his chin and said with a sullen brow: "Speak human words!"     "

    Brother Xiazhou, why are you so obsessed with TV!"

It was understood that this person neither wanted Qu Zhong to be embarrassed, nor could he give up appearing on the show.

    But Lu Jun was a little puzzled. Xia Zhou's character was not 100% understood by the other two, but could be considered 80%. This person did not seem to be a master who had any obsession with money and fame.

    If there were... people would not be willing to stay in [Quyou Garden] as a laborer, and even divide the video reward money into three.

    Lu Jun couldn't figure it out, but Qu Zhong felt an obvious mood swing in his mind. This mood came from Xiazhou, and obsession accounted for most of it.

    Qu Zhong stretched out his hand and placed it lightly on Xia Zhou's shoulder. As he shook his head and said nothing, he suddenly saw pictures in his mind.

    Those pictures were all the obsessions in Xia Zhou's mind, and they flashed in front of Qu Zhong's eyes like a movie.

    Twenty-one-year-old Xia Zhou was young and energetic, and he was the top student in the company's various competitions.

    He was supposed to be a soldier with a bright future, but because of a broken ankle ligament during a disaster relief mission, he said goodbye to the military uniform with all his dreams.

    During the long time spent recovering from injuries in the hospital, in order to escape the pain, he began to watch dramas, variety shows and various videos day and night.

    By chance, he met a video host who changed his next life.

    The girl who just graduated from school was diagnosed with advanced liver cancer.

    In order to fulfill her childhood dream, she filmed her own travel videos and rescued many rural children who were sick like her with her fans' tips.

    And she mentioned in the video that her latest dream is to stand on the awards show at Station F.

    It's a pity that this girl died in a serious traffic accident rather than liver cancer not long after she said this.

    ...tomorrow and accident never know which will come first!

    The video that has never been updated has become Xia Zhou's obsession. He has found the direction he wants to work on and is willing to devote all his energy to it.

    At the end of the screen, Xia Zhou transferred a sum of 100,000 yuan to an account named Shuiyuan Fund on his mobile phone.

    The video number of the dead girl is called: Shuiyuan of Xiangyang.

    The next few words Xia Zhou's recollection also confirmed Qu Zhong's perception of the picture.

    Although the words were succinct, the two who knew him knew how serious he was when he said them.

    The tightly frowned brows made his usual hippie smile look very solemn, and the whole person looked downcast and lacking in spirit.

    "..."

    "So... I want to go." Xia Zhou's clenched fists trembled slightly, he raised his head and smiled slightly: "Compared to Grandpa Duan and you, I'm really selfish!

    " In fact, Qu Zhong didn't take the initiative to nod his head when it came to the establishment of "Three Silly in Yunshan Village".

    But... in the end, Qu Zhong always tolerated him again and again.

    In fact, he always knew in his heart, because Qu Zhong regarded him as a friend.

    However, he did selfish things one after another by relying on his identity as a friend. This time, even morally imperceptibly kidnapped Qu Zhong to do such a dangerous thing.

    "I'm sorry... Qu Zhong!" Xia Zhou opened his mouth and began to apologize again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 4K 30
we can't do this shubman you're my student" ishan said trying to remove himself from shubman " but sir .....looks like you're body doesn't wants me...
32K 464 102
https://m.shubaow.net/230/230933/ Author: black girl Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-16 Newest: Chapter 102 rebirth finished 227...
21.5K 264 89
https://m.shubaow.net/174/174262/ Part 2 Author: white eggplant Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-01-26 Latest: Chapter 290 Fanwai 2...
38.4K 2.1K 20
✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩ "Fight me, mismatched hair!" "Huh?! Who the hell are you calling mismatched, dumbass?!" "Shut up, Sumika and fight me...