โ–„๏ธปใƒ‡ ๐…๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐‘ || แดทแตƒสธแตˆแต‰โฟ...

By Fanficlyours

How much can you fight for the one you love? We've been fighting since were children. We felt pain more than... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Characters
PROLOGUE
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
A NEW CHAPTER

12

1.1K 60 4
By Fanficlyours

"SOMEONE HAS SPEAD the information?"

The principal nods, confirming the news. 

He was now standing in front of a hologram representing the heads of five organizations that make up the pillar of Korea's awakened ones; Shinhwa's leader, MIRs, Baekho, Baekdu, and the Union's elder.

 He knew this announcement will require the collaboration and approval of the pillars of South Korea's awakeners.

Seeing these young ones in front of him... brought nostalgia. He remembered his youth, so stubborn and full of energy, yet it's the most memorable for him. 

These five people were younger in comparison to him, who had become calloused by age and life's tribulations, but they did not require years of practice to hone their powers; they were all endowed with amazing abilities.

"I believe it is time to let our students fight. Instead of training them only and not putting their abilities to great use." he proposed. 

Someone was going to reject, just as the principal had predicted. "We can't take the danger of disclosing our powers; it'll only waste the time and work we've put into rising up," one asserted.

"We are wasting their potential by limiting their abilities to training! It is your choice. Waste your time to train them without giving them experience in fighting in the field, or spend it wisely to train them for the fight."

"I agree," Baekho's leader said. "We've had the children under our wing for so long; how can birds fly if we don't let them spread their wings?"

"Let us lay our faith in the students," says Jiyoung, head of Shinhwa. "I believe we have spent enough time hiding in the shadows."

"The world awakener's academy has a connection to the numerous families who like to remove whatever they regard as a threat," the Union's elder said.

"For instance, the Kertia clan has been the overseer of the ranks; the unexpected force of our strength, which we've kept secret for a long time, may alter the balance in the order they've been maintaining.... sooner or later, Sephtis himself may come here."

Jiyoung answered, "Sephtis Kertia never came to a country himself, and his daughter is here. As much as a heartless man he is, he will not fight his daughter."

The leader of MIR glared at the chairwoman, "He can always send many assassins! Even if he doesn't act on his own, he has many strings to pull that can ruin our order. " The leader continued, "And not to mention, Suzuya Kertia, everything has gone completely chaotic when she came here!" 

Jiyoung returned the death glare when she heard the name of her dearest friend mentioned, "Don't speak as if you've done a big help. Where was your organization in all those events, planned or unplanned, did anybody help?" 

"Or when Korea was on the brink of destruction, where were you?" 

The principal sighed and cut off the heated argument that was about to turn into a blazing fight between these two. "Jiyoung, give her a break; our enemies, not our alliances, are the ones who need to be eliminated."

Jiyoung kept her silence, out of maturity and consideration. "I apologize."

He raised his hand as a sign that he does not mind. "Let us have a voting, majority wins."

"Who is in favor of having a spar with the world awakeners?" 

Four were in favor; Baekho, Shinhwa, Union, and him; declaring the majority of the votes.

"When the time comes and this decision comes back to bring us destruction, I will not assist you in cleaning up your mess, Seongik," the MIR leader added, in a threatening manner.

"I stand by my decision." Seongik firmly said.

After that, the meeting was adjourned. 

Jiyoung turned her back on the hologram after the meeting was over. 

She gazed over the view from her office, the city lights, and towering building views. "Suzuya... where are you?" just after Suzuya disappeared, all unfortunate events started to occur. 

She was starting to worry, just as when the memory that was carved in her mind re-appeared. 

Everything is connected. Everything happened according to plan.

The sudden appearance of Jiwoo.

Kayden Break suddenly took a student

Two assassins were sent to Korea.

The fall of Baekdu

The loss of two great awakeners.

The appearance of three world rankers.

And now... the revelation of their identity. 

Everything was starting to occur as if someone was pulling the strings, slowly revealing all secrets.

What more is it to come? 

The door in her office suddenly slammed against the wall, as her brother came in unannounced.

"Sis! Did you hear about the news?!" he paused when he realized, "Oh, I forgot, of course, you heard it you're the chairwoman after all. So what did the pillars decide? Can we fight against those assholes!" He excitedly said. 

Jiyoung stood up from her seat and pulled the ears of her brother, "You manners Jisuk! You didn't even knock on my door, and next, you're cursing in front of me?" she glared at her little brother.

Jisuk looked like a puppy who lost—his ears draped down, "Sorry..."

Jiyoung sighed, knowing she could never scold her brother for real. "You always barged into my office every time you hear about a news. And yes, we have decided to confirm the match. Feel free to fight with them."

Her brother's eyes shimmered in delight, "finally! I can teach those fuckers some lesson!"

"Wait—ouch! Sorry, sis!" He held his red ears that were sore after her sister pinched them like a crab.

Jiyoung looked around the room, "Where's Jiwoo?"

"Feeding his cats."

A light bulb seems to light in Jisuk's head, "oh! I remember Miss Kertia! She's hot sis—"

"Ouch! I'm just kidding! I'm not like Jiwoo who's likes older—"

"Ouch, sissss! I'm your brother too you know!" He dramatically laid on the floor, his hands clutching his chest. "Maybe I'm adopted."  He covered his eyes as if he was crying.

"I mean you looked like a fertilizer." Subin, Jisuk's friend that he will never admit, suddenly added.

"Huh?"

"Bird brain." She whispered, not bothering to explain.

She plopped herself on the sofa, her right leg dangling on the backrest while using Wooin's lap as a pillow. "Damn, where is Miss Kertia anyway? She hasn't shown up since we left Jiwoo's house."

Jiyoung made her way back to her swivel chair, now opening her computer, "how long has she been gone?"

Jisuk dipped his head, and places his index finger on his chin, acting like a detective thinking. "Two days perhaps, she was discussing with his brother a day before, and I'm not quite sure where she is now." 

Discuss? How important is it that they had been gone for two days?

Suiryuu...there was a reason why she never liked Suzuya's younger brother. 

She had always observed how Suiryuu was capable of making wrongdoings for the right reason. With his righteous and noble reason; he could commit such treacherous acts. Even going further to betraying his own blood.

Despite her warning to Suzuya, she still gave her brother the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps she expected it, but even if you expect it, things will hurt once the person you trusted betrayed you.

This was one of her flaws, too trusting.  

Suiryuu's betrayal was expected even at the beginning.

He was always part of the important events. He was the one who planned this, he attempted to kill Kayden and tried to bring her sister's anger into this country in order to destroy the organization that supports the Awakeners. All of this domino effect, for exactly what reason?

She opened a secret messenger that Suzuya installed on her computer, connected to a chip that will only open when Suzuya access it. After clicking the file, it revealed a code. 

#4|p; #4b37r4^3d m3

꧁༺ 𝕽𝖆𝖟𝖎𝖊𝖑 𝕶𝖊𝖗𝖙𝖎𝖆 ༻꧂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 144 16
{Heiji x Male Reader | Platonic! Shinichi x Brother Reader} After your Brother disappearance, you have lost the ground beneath you. Still you pulled...
47.7K 1.8K 26
Even when love is not enough... Somehow, it is. Somehow you always knew no matter how far you've drifted away from each other, we would always find o...
111K 2.2K 54
Now I have to deal with him? Even after us calling off our engagement? I'm still tied down to him? Him out of everyone? [๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐——]
181 6 15
I might have lived a few moments with Laura, exchanged feelings with her, but only one side of her life could take her away from me. How could they t...