Encanto (Male Reader Insert)

By storydays21

Encanto but with a male! brother! Reader More

Character Info
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
Author's Note
9
10
11
12
13
14
A/N:
16
17
Hey hey!
Not an update
Hey hey guys!
6 years later

15

9.7K 230 30
By storydays21

(3rd POV)

As the house finally crashed down, the Madrigals in their ice domes watched as the ice shattered, gently coming down in little snowflakes before fading away. Mirabel looked around as Casita's shutter waved slightly before her attention went to the flickering candle next to her. "No.." she wanted to scream, all her efforts to healing her family, (Y/N) protecting her but leaving himself ungaurded, all for nothing, as the candle finally burnt out.

She watched the doors fall from where her brother's ice had froze them shut, and she looked up as her mother ran over. "Mirabel!" Julieta ran over and knelt in front of her, cupping her face and scanning her for injuries. "Mirabel, are you hurt?" Mirabel shook her head. "I'm not hurt, Mama but (Y/N) is.." She tried to get up but her mother forced her to stay seated. "Rest, mija, we'll find your brother."

"Julieta! Come quick!" Pepa's desperate cries filled the air. "Julieta!" "I'll be right back, Mirabel." Mirabel looked around her family, and listened to their sadness.

"How did this happen?"

"Here, let me help you. Let me help you." Dolores cooed to Abuela as she sat down.

Felix checked over his son's injury from when he fell, and began looking for something to help stablize his arm.

"(Y/N)? Where are you, mijo?" Agustin called.

"Antonio, don't cry, papito." Pepa tried to console her baby as he clung to her dress.

"How is the possible? The encanto's broken." Felix wondered, as he finished wrapping Camilo's arm. "My powers, they're gone. And what about Antonio? What's he gonna do?"

A horror filled shriek filled the air as Mirabel looked over to where Natalia was sobbing into her brother's arms, as people gasped. "(Y/N)!" Agustin and Lusia rushed over with other townsfolks to help lift the debris off the broken Madrigal.

Mirabel couldn't take the guilt anymore, and at that moment she believed Abuela was right: She was hurting her family. With the thought of her getting her brother injured or worse, killed, she left while no one was watching her.

Julieta let out a breath as she found her elixrs she kept for the very rare cases where people where infected with something. She grabbed two bottles, and looked to see the a few of the other doctors crowding around her son.

She knew he was in good hands at the moment, so she turned to check on Mirabel, only to find her, not there.

"Mirabel? Mirabel! Where's Mirabel? Where is she? Mirabel!" Julieta, Isabela, Dolores, Camilo and Antonio began looking for Mirabel with several other townspeople.

Agustin, Felix, Luisa, Mariano, and Natalia's brother, Mikel were helping to get (Y/N) onto the stretcher as gently as possible, as to no injure him any further. "Come, muchacos, let's get him to my office. I can take a better look at him there." Luisa, held her brother's hand as she helped wheel him away, stifling her sobs. Agustin turned to Natalia "He'll be okay, Natalia. Do you want to come down to the doctor's office and sit with him while we look for Mirabel?" Natalia clenched the necklace (Y/N) always wore around his neck, and nodded.

(At the doctor's office.)

Natalia sighed, as she cradled (Y/N)'s uninjured hand. His ribs were snapped in 3 different places, left shoulder dislocated, but his upper body and left shoulder were wrapped in pristine white bandages. His lower half was covered with a thick blue blanket, to help get his body temperature regulated, and his left leg was being elevated on several pillows due to the surgery they preformed on him.

Luckily they were able to save his leg, it was a clean break, so he'd be in the cast and a wheelchair for a while. She ran a hand over his as she softly sang,

(The next day)

"Mirabel?" Luisa's voice echoed to the valley, followed by Camilo.

Cecila looked sadly at Ana and Juan. "They haven't found her yet?" The other two shook their heads sadly as Agustin and Julieta called for her again.

"Mirabel!" "Mirabel!" Felix pushed some leafs aside as he and Dolores went up a hill by Luisa. "Mirabel!" he called, patting Dolores' back as she pouted, not being able to hear her primita.

(With Mirabel)

She sat by the river, sobbing into her knees, ignoring the footsteps behind her. "Mirabel." Alma called softly as Mirabel sniffled before speaking. "I'm sorry. I didn't want to hurt us. I just wanted to be something I'm not. And because of me, (Y/N) got hurt." She sobbed harder into her knees as Alma sat next to her, looking around the river.

"I've never been able to come back here. This river is where we were given our miracle." "Where Abuelo Pedro...." Mirabel trailed off as she listened to her Abuela's story.

"I thought we would have a different life. I thought I would be a different woman."

(Flashback)

A young Alma smiled at a woman as she took the candle offered. She looked around the crowd before standing on a lamp post to see better. She watched a yellow butterfly fly past a man, who had the same idea as she did, also standing on a lamp post. He smiled seeing the butterfly go past before catching Alma's eyes/, He waved and laughed when she tried waving back, almost falling down.

She laughed, and he gestured to a food stall nearby, and together they set their candles down and grabbed a few obleas, and sat down in front a fountain and enjoyed each other's company, ignoring the festivaties going on around them.

Soon the two were so in love they decided to marry. The wedding was perfect and Alma and Pedro couldn't have been happier.

A few months passed before Alma wanted to show Pedro a surprise. "Open your eyes." She said softly, smiling happily when Pedro showed excitement seeing the paper baby doll, before pretending to pass out when Alma pulled the dolls apart, revealing 3 babies, instead of 1. Alma giggled as she cuddled close to her husband who laughed at the thought of three children.

9 months later, Alma was resting with three babies in her arms, Pedro fondly rubbing a hand over Julieta's head, basking in the glow of proud parents. A sudden flicker of orange made the two look out the window, eyes wide in terror as their village was under attack.

They needed to move fast.

Pedro packed their bag, helping Alma to her feet and grabbed their wedding candle and led the survivors as far as they could from their burning village.

They travled far from their old home, and were planning a life of peace for their children when screams from the back caused them to turn around.

"Everyone, run!" cried Pedro as he kept a firm arm around Alma's shoulder, as she held tightly to their children.

Pedro looked back and looked at Alma, face set in determination, before he took his bag off, gave a farewell kiss to his sweet, sweet babies on their foreheads, before giving a confused Alma one last kiss goodbye. "I love you." He whispered, as he pushed the candle in her hands before he turned to the intruders.

He walked back into the river and held his arms up in peace, no fear in his eyes as one of the men struck him down.

Alma's heartbroken scream echoed in the quiet jungle, as her people watched her collapse to her knees, sobbing and crying out for her husband.

Someone was watching out for them, because as her sobs grew louder, the candle glowed brighter, designs of hope decorating it, and in a flash of warm colors, it sent the intruders flying so far back, they'd never be able to find the magical place again.

Alma looked up as mountains grew around them, and blocked her view of where her husband was slain.

She picked up the candle and looked at her babies, before turning to the sympathetic people behind her, as everyone began to settle in for the night.

Alma watched their house come alive before shutting herself in her room. Tears stained her face as she watched the triplets sleep peacefully. She placed them in their cribs, and donned her black coverup, reading herself to provide the perfect, peaceful lives her children deserved. Alma walked past a pillar to reveal present day Alma.

(End flashback; turn into scene of Alma walking past Bruno, Isabela, (Y/N) and Luisa)

"I was given a miracle. A second chance."

Vision her walked past Bruno who looked at her with pleading eyes, before he faded in the background.

Alma walked past Isabela who tried to straighten her already perfect posture, refusing to meet her abulea's eyes.

Luisa lifted a sack of sand higher in desperation for Abulea to notice her.

(Y/N) was fidgeting in place, as he tried to be calm unlike the ocean that was in his blood.

"And I was so afraid to lose it,that I lost sight for who our Miracle was for."

Vision Alma came to stop in front of young Mirabel at her Gift Ceremony.

Young Mirabel pouted at her, looking for answers.

"And I am so sorry."

(Back with present day Mirabel and Alma)

"You never hurt our family, Mirabel. We are broken....because of me." Alma admitted as Mirabel let her sit in silence.

She watched a yellow butterfly land on a piece of grass and realized she saw this in Tio Bruno's vision.

"Abuela. I can finally see." She held her hands out and Alma followed her into the river as she continued to talk. "You lost your home. Lost everything. You suffered so much, all alone, so it would never happen again."

Sunlight slowly began to warm the two.

"We were saved because of you. We were given a miracle, because of you. We are a family because of you. And nothing could ever be broken that we can't fix..together." Both women had tears in their eyes as they finally talked.

"I asked my Pedro for help. Mirabel, he sent me you." Both laughed softly before embracing each other in the sun.

Yellow butterflies flew around the two, reflecting the water and making it golden and pink.

Alma smiled tenderly at Mirabel as she they got out of the water when a voice shouted, "She didn't do this! Whoa!"

Bruno on a horse appeared out of nowhere, causing Alma to instinctivly clutch Mirabel protectively.

"She didn't do this! I gave her a vision!" He yelped as he fell from the horse, trying to untangle from the reins. "It was me! I was like, "Go!" and she was like," he  made a raspberry as he mimicked Mirabel running. "She only wanted to help!" Alma and Mirabel stared both for different reasons:

Alma stared because her baby boy was alive!

Mirabel stared, because, well, she couldn't help but stare at her eccentric uncle as he approaced.

"I don't care what you think of me, but if you're too stubborn to, to, to" He trailed off as Alma hugged him with all her might. "Brunito." Alma cooed as Bruno stared at her weirdly.

"I feel like I missed something important." Mirabel chuckled as she hopped on the horse. "C'mon."

Alma squeeze Bruno's face, making him make a fish face as she kissed his cheeks, and took his hand with a smile on her face. Mirabel helped Alma up the horse as Bruno hopped on after her. "What...What's happening? Where are we going?" He asked Mirabel as she steeled herself.

"Home."

(A/N: Hey guys! So I had to pause this moie several times to get the lines right and make sure it was perfect, but the facial expressions of the characters and the effort put into this movie was amazing! Like pause the movie at 01:24:11 to see the Curious Trio's different expressions!

Ana is so cute!

Juan is adorable!

Cecilia is fuckin adorkable!!!!

Enjoy :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.3K 15
𝐴 π‘β„Žπ‘–π‘™π‘‘ π‘›π‘œπ‘‘ π‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘› 𝑖𝑛 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘€π‘Žπ‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘”π‘Žπ‘™ πΉπ‘Žπ‘šπ‘–π‘™π‘¦ 𝑔𝑒𝑑𝑠 π‘Ž 𝑔𝑖𝑓𝑑 π‘‘π‘œ !?!
22.3K 211 8
Hola! Mi Amigos! This is a Camilo Madrigal x Male Reader Oneshots! β€’Will contain Fluff, Smut and Angst :) β€’I will put down when it's fluff, smut or...
17.4K 570 8
"i'll let you stay," she mumbled under her breath. he was over the moon when he heard this, "but just for tonight! this isn't gonna happen again!" on...
34.7K 871 45
Where two misguided souls found one another in the midst of their darkest times. "You're safe with me, mi amor. Safe and sound."