π–Άπ–Ύπ–Ίπ—„π—‡π–Ύπ—Œπ—Œ

By yourstrulyraeee

noun: weaknessοΏΌ. /ˈwΔ“knΙ™s/ -a person or thing that one is unable to resist or likes excessively. More

Disclaimer/Cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Bonus chapter

23

86.4K 2.7K 3.8K
By yourstrulyraeee

😗sorry for any mistakes

Dallas, Tx
June 19th
Tuesday

Elijah stepped out of the shower after wrapping his towel around his lower body first. He did his skin routine first before walking out of the bathroom. He rubbed the shea butter on his chest first then slid his boxer on.

He put his Nike shorts on then his white beater. He took his durag off and put his gold chain on. He sprayed himself with YSL Cologne before sliding his feet into his Adidas slide, grabbed his phone, and walked out of the room.

"I THOUGHT I WAS THE CHICK YOU WOULD MAKE YO' WIFE!" He heard Lai singing causing him to roll his eyes while going into the kitchen.

"I can't even look at yo' face without wantin' ta' slap you! DAMN, I THANK GOD IAN GET DAT TATTOO!" She rapped as he walked into the kitchen. She was seasoning some meat with her Airpods in her ears. She wasn't facing him so she didn't see him walking into the kitchen.

He shook his head at her, going into the refrigerator to get an orange juice. He leaned on the wall, watching her and drinking his orange juice while she continued.

She had some chicken pasta she was going to eat when she got home yesterday. When she went to eat it, it was already gone. She was so upset because she was really looking forward to it but he ate it. Without asking.

He knew she didn't play about food and surprisingly, she didn't cry but she was very mad and hadn't talked to him since.

That happened yesterday around 3:00 PM. It's now 9:30 AM and still haven't said a word to him.

"I'm convinced I ain't got shit to ask you! And tell dat triflin' bitch she can have you, I ain' lookin' at'chu, I'm lookin' past you" She rapped and turned around.

She jumped a little when she saw Elijah just blankly staring at her. She heavily rolled her eyes and walked over to the refrigerator.

Before she could open the refrigerator, Elijah stepped in front of it. His tall body hovered over her small thick one. She sucked her teeth, pausing her music from her apple watch then looked up to him, mugging.

"Can you please move Eli?" She said with an attitude.

"Eli?" He raised his brow.

"Ain't that yo' name?" She rolled her neck and looked him up and down.

He lowly chuckled, putting his juice on the counter. He then wrapped his hand around her neck causing her to gasp.

"Why you always playin' wit' me, Milani?" He squeezed his hand a little while looking into her eyes.

"You was playin' wit' me first the fu—" She was cut off when he moved her shorts to the side. Knowing she didn't have on any panties like always and stuck his index finger into her.

"What you said?" He smirked as slid his middle finger into her wetness and pumped his fingers in and out of her fasley

"I can't hear you, where was all dat shit you was jus' talkin?" He chuckled as her jaw was dropped as she placed her head on his chest.

"E-El- oh fuck" She moaned, grabbing ahold of his arm as he removed his hand from her neck. He lifted her chin and sloppily kissed her still as his fingers viciously pumped in and out her core.

She pulled away from the kissing, breathing heavily before he grabbed her by the neck again. He brought her face closer to his "You gon' lose the fuckin' attitude?" He gritted.

He felt her clench down onto his finger causing him to slow down. She quickly nodded, biting her lip. "Say it," He demanded.

"Y-Yes" She whimpered. "You gon' be my good girl?" He asked, not taking his eyes to her. She desperately wanted to look away but the look he was giving her wouldn't let her dare do that.

"Yes"

"Yes, what?" He raised his brow.

"Yes daddy" She moaned when he squeezed a little around her neck. "Daddy I promise! Pleaseeee" She begged as she wanted to release the tight feeling she felt in her stomach.

He loved to hear her beg, it did something to him "Let it go baby" He whispered into her ear and started to pump after again.

She felt chills down how body and did as told.

The only sounds that were heard were her wetness and juices and the muffled moans she made into his chest. He fingers her through her climax.

He removed his fingers once she was done, licking them clean and letting her neck go after he sloppily kissed her, allowing her to taste herself.

"Tighten up Mugga" He sent a hard smack to her ass. She moaned then whined because it hard.

"You still ate my food tho" She mumbled as he rubbed her sore cheek.

"What?"

"Nothing, I said I was going to freshen up" She quickly covered up and smiled up at him.

"Oh okay. I'll make you some more pasta tho baby" He pecked her lips causing her to smile and nodded before going into their room to clean herself up.

_________________

🎶It seem like she scared
What I wanna do to you, I wanna go to bed🎶

Another day By Partynextdoor played throughout the house as Lai put the grilled chicken into the oven.

She fixed her bikini top before grabbing the pan of already seasoned pork chops then walked outside to the back. "Here you go," She said once she walked over to Elijah who was on the grill.

He took it before pecking her lips. She wrapped her arms around him, she yawned before her head onto his chest. "You tired?" He asked, closing the grill.

She nodded, inhaling his scent "Are your parents and em spending a night?" She asked. He sat down and pulled her onto his lap.

It's been a month since they officially moved into their new house together. They decided to have a housewarming pool party since they got everything fully furnished.

It was also Juneteenth so they were celebrating that as well.

"Yeah, only for tonight tho. They leave sometime tomorrow" He kissed her cheek repeatedly.

"Are Hai and Ivy sharing a room or..." She tailed off, looking at her nails. She needed a fill-in asap then she looked back at him who was eyeing her.

"What I do?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. He shook his head, pecked her lips "None but nah, they gon' share a room. This ain't no damn hotel." He said, making her chuckle.

"Okay, I'ma go put some fresh towels out for them before they get here" She stood up from his lap. She was about to walk away until he grabbed her by her waist, pulling her back between his legs.

"Whaaattt" She dragged out, giggling. He rubbed his hand up and down the back of her thighs. He licked his lips, staring at her breast. You could see her piercings through her bikini top.

She had on a brown and white block ring linked bandeau bikini with a white hollow-out fringe skirt.

"When you get this?" He asked, looking her up and down from head to toe. She laughed "I'on kno'. I just found it when I was unpacking boxes" She shrugged.

"I look good huh?" She smirked, watching him not being able to take his eyes off her, he nodded slowly.

"It's because I'm dat gurlll," She said cockly, flipping her light brown, 36 inches soft locs over her shoulder.

Elijah smacked her ass when she turned around to walk away. She bit her lip "Stop, you know I like it a lil ruff" She winked at him walking into the house as he laughed at her.

She walked into the laundry room. Grabbing the basket of white towels, rags, and small hand towels she never got to fold yesterday. She walked back out, went to the elevator, and got on.

She couldn't lie and say the elevator didn't come in handy. She was very lazy sometimes and wasn't used to having stairs inside her home. She always lived in a one-story home since she could remember. Never a house with an upstairs.

She went into the first room on the left once getting off the elevator. She folded two towels and two small hand towels. She then folds 4 rags and neatly places them on the bottom of the bed before going around the hall and doing the same.

Her watch started rapidly vibrating, she looked down seeing Dre was calling her.

"Speak," She answered while continuing to fold the towels.

"Bi- Girl I almost called you sumthin." Dre's voice came through her watch, making her laugh "Always answerin' the damn phone like you sum nigga" He fussed.

She chuckled, she always answered the phone like that because that's how her Dad taught her to.

"What you want? Y'all here?" She asked, walking out the room with the basket, closing the door behind her.

"Nah Eve wanted me ta' ask if y'all need something befo' we pulled up"

Lai thought about it as she walked downstairs "Mm maybe ice please and thank you" She said.

"Aight, we on the way," Dre said and hung up.

"Buttercup!" She heard once she stepped on the last step. She turned her head and smiled when she saw Sha running up to her.

"Butters!" She said, jumping on her.

"Lemme stay with you, Cal getting on my nerves" Sha pulled back and put her down, pouting, making her chuckle.

"Y'all act like y'all see each other every other week" They heard, they turned to Cal and Elijah who were both mugging them.

"Get offa' ha' " Elijah furrowed his eyebrows, walked over to them, and grabbed Lai.

Sometimes he didn't like sharing Lai and he really didn't like other people kissing on her and stuff. He also didn't like how she was so excited, jumping on Sha when she doesn't do that to him.

"Y'all are annoying" Lai chuckled, pulling away from him as they walked outside.

"Laiiiii!" Maliyah run-up to her, wrapping her small arms around her legs.

Lai smiled big, picking her up "Hey ladybug! You look so pretty" She said kissing her little cheeks as she giggled holding her face.

"Looks like Lai got baby fever again" Cal chuckled, patting Elijah's shoulder as they watched Lai and Liyah talking and laughing.

Elijah smiled watching them. They always said Lai had baby fever every time she was around her nephews or Maliyah. She always looked so happy around them and everywhere she was, she always had someone's child in her arms.

"I don't mind sittin' ha' down fa' nice lil 9 months" Elijah smirked.

"No sir!" Sha said, coming behind them with Nana "We don't like threats like that" She mugged him. He laughed at her.

"Tryna take my bestie out the game and shit" She grumbled walking over to Lai. "Buttercup, Eli was over there threatening youuu" Sha snitched making him mug her.

_________________

"Spencer, get yo' big hungry stupid ass outta my damn face" Lai fussed as she tried to get items for the s'more's together so everyone could take them outside.

"Lai, all I asked was why you ain' make no brownies" He frowned

She rolled her eyes, putting the marshmallow in the bowl. "Always got a damn attitude like yo' damn sister" He mushed her head.

She turned around and kicked him in the leg "Touch me again and you ain' gettin' those shoes" She warned, pointing at him.

He smiled "You really gonna get em'? "

"Not if you'n get outta my damn face" She huffed, putting the fun-size Hershey bars in another bowl.

Spencer was like an annoying little brother that was always asking for things and annoyed the hell out of her but she loved it. She always wanted a little brother, when she was younger and found out Mariah was a girl, she was the maddest one.

Plus, she was getting him the Zen master Air Jordan 4 for graduating at number 2 of his class.

Spencer didn't have much since his mom was on drugs and he never met his father. He was only getting by on a scholarship for basketball and his brains. Despite what he went through at home before he moved in with her parents 2 months ago, he never gave up on his dreams and still focused on school.

She also loved how he treated her sister so well and always kept a smile on her face and treated her with the utmost respect. Lai didn't mind spoiling him after that, he was family to her too.

"When do you go back to work?" He asked, looking around.

She eyed him weirdly "I'on know yet, why?" She raised her brow.

He looked around again to make sure they were the only ones in the kitchen "You kno' Riah's birthday in 2 weeks and I wanna do sumthin' special for her" He said nervously.

"Awww" She pouted "Of course, I'll help" She smiled. She was so happy for her sister and him.

"I saved up all my money from working at Wendy's. I was trying to get a room and decorate it but I'm not old enough to book it. Can you do it?" He asked.

She smiled and nodded "Yeah, just lemme know when." She told him.

"Okay, and can-can you help me pick out a promise ring? I want a women's opinion first befo' I get it for Khalil" He said.

She frowned a little bit. She wasn't going to judge him but she was confused about where he was getting the money from a promise ring from. He had only been working at Wendy's for maybe 2 months and she knew they didn't pay him enough.

"Okay, but where you gettin' this money from?" She asked.

He avoided looking at her, making her eyes widen "Spencer! I know you not-"

"It was only twice and-and I didn't do it again. I just needed fast money" He said in his defense.

"You shouldn't be doing it at all. You have a bright future ahead of you, don't let selling a lil weed fuck that up" She fussed.

He sighed, looking down "I just want to spoil Riah like she should be. She be watching these otha' folks boyfriends spoil them and shit and I can't do that. I make $7.50 an hour, that's not going to spoil her. Then she be spoilin' me and shit but I can't do the same back" He ranted.

"So? Has she complained about it?" She asked, he shook his head no.

"Okay then. Riah doesn't care bout no martialist things. You are freshly 18 Spencer, still a child. That's sweet you wanna spoil her but don't fuck yo' future up like that. What if you got caught or something happened to you?" She asked, putting her hand on her hip.

"I didn't tho and it was only twice and—"

"And you only did it to buy gifts. Most people do that stuff to live, it's not the same." She said. he started playing with his thumbs.

"Can you not tell her or your p—"

"I'm not, it's not my place to tell but please don't do it again. You are not built for that. You don't need to be worried bout spoiling her right now, she doesn't care. You going to get to the point where you going to be able to spoil her but don't do anything that's going to fuck up your future just to do so. You start college in a month, focus, don't get in the wrong things" She advised.

He nodded understanding "Good, now help me take this stuff out please," She said and grabbed the box of graham crackers and bowl of marshmallows. He grabbed the bowl of Hershey's and some sticks before following her outside.

"Not we making s'mores like this camppp" Ivy smiled when they put the stuff on the table.

"Why Kobe and Cal over there looking like they're about to cry?" Riah laughed, wrapping her arms around Spencer's waist.

She looked up at him and smiled "You okay?" She asked, he nodded and kissed her forehead.

"Y'all make me want to play in traffic" Hailey mumbled. Ivy nodded agreeing "Same, I hope y'all find out y'all cousins" She mugged them.

Lai busted out laughing before looking over at Cal and Kobe. They really did look like they were about to cry while Sha and Nana and Eve were cracking up. "Good lord" She mumbled to herself when she saw Elijah drinking Hennessy out of the bottle.

She shook her head and understood why they looked like they were about to cry and walked over to them, sitting by the pool.

"I swea' omm I ain' neva' been in nothin' so good."Elijah shook his head.

"Bitches be in my dm talm bout some 'Come fucc wit' a real one' Bitch, please. Had to tell one bitch, my baby, already be havin' me drownin' and shit!"

Sha and Nana were in tears about his ongoing rant about how good Lai's pussy was.

"Nigga, you'n gotta talk bout my sister like dat in front of me" Cal shook his head. Kobe was covering his ears and looking at Eli in disgust.

"Dawg yes I do! Who you know shit be havin' you in dat bitch praying ta' God" Elijah huffed before taking a sip of the Hennessy. He felt like he had a point to prove that nobody was better than his mugga.

"Okay baby, I think you had enough" Lai shook her head, taking the bottle out of his hand, and handed the bottle to Sha.

"I can't stress it enough, mugga tell em- tell em how I be fuckin' yo' shit up. They don't believe me" He frowned when she grabbed his arms to pull him up. "Just hush papa" She sighed.

She was glad she didn't drink tonight, both of them drunk would have been a mess and nobody was going to be able to clean up later.

"WWWhere you bout ta' take me girl" He looked at her weirdly, standing up and stumbling a little. "To bed, tell everyone goodnight and you'll see them another day," She said, holding him up straight.

"Oh shit, you bout ta' put it onnnn mee!" He laughed, sticking his tongue. "May God bless y'all but he bout ta' bless me tonight, y'all be safe" He laughed, dapping everyone up.

"Fuck y'all dirty bastards too den" He mugged Cal and Kobe when they didn't want to dap him.

She shook her head, grabbing him again "Your heavy" She huffed trying her best to hold him up while walking to the porch of their room.

"Bye momma" He smiled, waving at Camilla as he walked past his parents and Lai's parents playing cards. She shook her head, chuckling "You need help love?" She asked Lai.

She shook her head "No, I got him. Thank you tho" She smiled a little as Elijah kept poking her cheek and she kept slapping his hand away.

"You take care of him. We'll clean up for you baby" Zoe chuckled.

Lai sighed in relief "Thank y'all so much" She smiled.

They waved her off "It's nothing pooh" Camilla smiled.

"Kyrie, please stop," Lai stressed, wanting him to stop trying to pull her bikini top down when they got to the door of their porch.

"Why?" He mugged her. She rolled her eyes, getting the door open. She walked them in first and walked him towards the bed and put him there.

"Girl it you'n close dat damn door. Lettin' my damn ac out and flies gon' come up in hea' " He fussed.

She chuckled at him sounding like someone's momma and closed the after before locking it and pulling the curtains over the screen. She went and closed and locked their door before turning around not seeing Elijah on the bed anymore.

"Baby come ride this dick!" Elijah yelled from the bathroom.

She chuckled at him. She couldn't even be mad at him. He wasn't a lightweight but when he drank heavily, he was a horny, freaky blabbermouth.

She grabbed him some boxers out of his closet before going into the bathroom. When she walked in, he was doing the jerk but naked. She busted out laughing "Yooo" She laughed.

He bit his lip at her and started stroking himself "You gon' ride yo' dick or not?" He smirked, walking up to her.

She sighed and shook her head no before walking past to turn the shower on. He was past his limit to have sex while drunk and their families and friends where were all outside. It wouldn't be appropriate for them to hear that even though it's their house.

"Babbbyyy" He whined, pulling her back towards him. She felt his hard piece poking her butt while he kissed her neck.

"Your drunk papa, we can't" She shrugged him off of her.

He sucked his teeth "So? I just told them bitches how I was bout to get some and you ain't gon give it? You gon' make me go to sleep with blue ball Milani" He mugged her.

"Sorry" She mumbled, taking her clothes off.

"You ain' shit" He mushed her head before stepping past her to get in the shower.

"Mhm, hope yo' drunk ass falls too" She chuckled, getting in behind him and closed the glass door behind her.

Elijah started feeling on her body, she shook her head "Boy moveeeee" She huffed, snatching his rag out of his hand and starting to wash him off as he leaned on the wall.

"You makin' yo' dick sad" He squinted his eyes at her. She chuckled "You just don't shut up huh?" She asked, stepping behind him to wash his back.

"I'll shut up when you suck yo' dick" He nonchalantly shrugged.

"Please shut up," She laughed.

"You cheatin' on me? Dats why you'n wanna fuck" He blurted. She started laughing even harder "No I'm not cheating on you Elijah" She shook her, stepping in front of him again.

"Good, I'll hate ta' have to kill yo' fine sexy ass" He smirked, gripping on her ass.

She laughed throwing her head back "Not you threatening me and compliment me at the same time"

"I love you mugga" Elijah smiled as she washed his chest. "I love you too baby" She smiled back.

_________________

Dallas, Tx
June 20th
Wednesday

Elijah groaned as he opened one eye and quickly closed it back when he saw the light. He rolled over in the bed, peking one eye open, he saw Lai sitting against the headboard on her phone.

He closed his eye back, wondering why she was right there. He could have sworn they went to sleep and he was laying on her.

His head pounded right now. He scooted closer to her, took her phone, and laid it on the side of him. He wrapped his arms around her body and snuggled up next to her.

"Nope. Move, I'm not happy wit' you right now" Lai said, trying to nicely remove his arms from around her.

He sucked his teeth "Mugga my head hurts, don't start right now" he just wanted her to rub his ear or something so he could go back to sleep.

In these past few months, he learned that her attitude was something serious. One she had an attitude, that was really it unless you apologize first. She held a lot of pride in my apologizing when she wasn't wrong about something.

If she's mad, she can go hours without talking to you and not be fazed about it. She was sometimes very petty too, she would let it be known you made her mad.

She had a very nonchalant side of her that Elijah didn't think she noticed. She could be mad and if you say sorry and with flat out tell you she doesn't care and doesn't care how you feel about it.

But it wasn't an everyday thing or all the time. That's why Elijah doesn't have a problem with it but she was just mad at him the day before yesterday and his head hurt too much for her to be petty or mad at him right now.

"Nope. Do you know why? You wanna know why?" She said, poking him in the head as she talked.

He sucked his teeth "Don't do me like that, you did it" She poked him in the head.

"You, my boyfriend, my bestieee, at 8:36 AM this morninggggggg, caught an attitude with me and pushed me off you all because I said I had to pee and need you to let me go for a second '' She explained.

He chuckled a little, holding her tighter as she tried to get out of his hold. "I'on understand det. Then you gon' take my phone and try to cuddle with me but where was this energy at 8:36 AM Kyrie" She poked him in the head again and he slapped her hand.

"I outta slap you in yo' shit" She mugged him.

He finally opened his eyes and turned to look at her "Slap who?" He raised his brow.

She frowned, looking off to the side "Not you but in my head, I slapped the hell out of you" She crossed her arms on her chest.

"Oh okay," Elijah said, closing his eyes back and kissing her stomach.

"Your parents left an hour ago," Lai said, rubbing her thumb across his eyebrows. "Why did they leave so early?"

"They didn't, it's 3:30. Ivy and Hai had work tomorrow morning" She said.

His eyes popped open and he sat up "Why you let me sleep so late?" He scrunched his face up while rubbing his temples.

"You were really tired. I kept getting in and out of bed and you never woke up like you usually did. Ivy and Hai even came in here being loud and you still didn't wake up so I left you alone" She shrugged then crawled over his lap to get her phone.

Elijah was a light sleeper. He liked to be alert of things if something happened. He was surprised he didn't wake up during all of that. He didn't even know he pushed Lai off him.

She kissed his cheek "It's some Advil over there" She pointed to the Advil bottle and bottle of water on his nightstand. "I knew your head was going to hurt, I'm about to go make us lunch," She said, getting out of the bed.

"Thank you mugga," He said after he took the pills and drank some water. "No problemmm"

He was going to check his phone but decided to do his hygiene first. He went into the bathroom to freshen himself up. He shook his head when his stomach started growling.

He honestly didn't want to touch alcohol anymore. The headache he had felt awful. The tiredness he felt and his throat was killing him like he was screaming all night.

After changing into some new boxers and putting some basketball shorts on, he walked out of the room.

🎶Cotton candy, sweetie go
Let me see the Tootsee Roll🎶

He walked into the kitchen seeing Lai dancing.

He busted out laughing at her. "Bae, what the hell?" He laughed.

"You don't know this song?! Me and my mama are always dancing to this song" She laughed. "Do it" She said and started dancing again.

He laughed at her before he started dancing with her, making her laugh at how stiff he looked.

"What you makin'?" He asked, standing behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist as she stood at the stove.

"Fried fish and fries" She replied while turning the knob down to 3 and waiting for the grease to heat up.

He leaned onto the counter still holding on to her waist after she finished putting the fish into the grease.

He started softly kissing her neck and rubbing her stomach. They were a very affectionate couple. Both of their love languages were touching and showing affection to each other.

Elijah rubbed her stomach so much, you'll think she was pregnant. He loved her pudge and loved showing it affection.

He sometimes would catch her staring at it, feeling bad about herself, or sometimes she would talk down on how fat she was. Instead of speaking to her about it, he just showed her stomach some love.

Butterflies, Pt. 2 by Queen Naija began to play. Lai started to sing the song lowly and swayed slide to slide making him follow.

"I-I still get butterfliessssss, Crazy how we vibee, Even when we fighttt" She turned around to hold his face and sing to him.

Elijah just smiled staring down at her. It's been a year now since he met her and he never thought that day on the plane he would have found the love of his life.

"I wanna have your last name, No matter how long it takees, You always make me feel so safe. And that's how I know, you're worth the waitttt" She sung and smiled before kissing him.

_________________

🎶Now my back hurts, oh, she lost control
Now she pleading, she on the floor, she on the floor
Baby, got her pleading, she on the floor, she on the floor🎶

The birds, Pt. 2 by The weekend played throughout the house. Elijah hovered over Lai naked body in the bed, kissing her passionately. The Led lights inside the room, the temperature inside the room was 67degrees but to both of them, it felt hotter.

Elijah's hands roamed the sides of her body as they tongue wrestled as she held the back of his head. She whimpered at the touch of him sliding his finger down her wet slit.

Elijah could never get over how wet she always was. He could do little to nothing, maybe just look at her and she was drenched.

He pulled away from the kiss and caressed her cheek with his thumb while staring and admiring her beauty. She was trying to read his facial expression but was getting nothing. He had to look in his eye that made her unknowingly close her legs together.

"My pretty girl" He smiled, still admiring her beauty, her eyes lit up.

"You gon' be my good girl?" He asked, in a slightly deeper voice than before. She quickly nodded her head.

"Good. You wanna play a game?" He asked, licking his lips.

They haven't too much had sex but a hand full of times being they're either too, too tired or sometimes it's just not that important to want to do. They have yet to try out the toys and activities that Lai has bought them.

They both have been dying to use them but neither of them says anything but tonight, Elijah was going to use them. She didn't buy them for no reason and he was going to make sure she got her money's worth.

"Yes," She said, as she was stuck in a daze with the intense eye contact that was going on.

He smiled, breaking eye contact and getting out of bed. Lai blew out the breath she was holding. She watched him walk into his closet and pull the box of goodies they had.

"The game is called time. The object of it is to see how many times I can make you cum in 15 minutes" He smirked. He just came up with the game in his head a minute ago. He wanted to test himself and see how many times he could do it.

"But," He said and paused to pull the black bondage restraints "You have to wear these. I'on need you cheatin' and messin' my time up runnin' " He chuckled.

"Okay," She said lowly.

She was kinda nervous but also excited, she always wanted to be tied up but this was different. It wasn't handcuffing. Her legs and arms were going to be in restraints, it was no running or crawling away.

"Good, get in the middle of the bed fa' me baby," He said. She nodded, doing as told. She spread her arms and legs out so he could hook them to each end of the bed.

She was excited to try this BDSM thing, especially with him. They both were excited. It was new to both of them, and they got to experience and try out need sexual things to see what they liked.

They already talked about things they were comfortable with trying and doing. As well as having a safe word for when either one of them was uncomfortable which was Mango or Mangoes.

Eli walked on each end where the restraints were supposed to go, making sure she wouldn't get out. "They too tight?" He asked when he was finished tying her down to the bed.

She shook her head no "I need to hear you say it love" He said.

"No, they feel okay," She replied. He nodded and kissed her head.

Not daddy being sweet like he not finna try and kill me She thought watching him walk out the room.

She frowned wondering where he was going. Leaving her strapped to the bed, naked as the day she was born wasn't a part of the game....

Wicked games by The weekend began to play. Lai got excited, she always wanted to have sex to this song.

After a few moments, Elijah came back inside the room with a glass of ice. She raised her brow, confused and wondering what he needed a glass full of ice for.

He set the glass down before going back inside the box. He licked his lips pulling the wanderlust double vibrator out along with the black rose.

Lai's chest was rising faster and faster as she watched him, he looked up, catching her staring at him. She looked off to the side, he chuckled.

"You ready? Remember you can stop me at any given time that you wanna stop or are uncomfortable or in any pain. I'm not going to be mad either" He said, making sure to add the last part. She still sometimes didn't fully understand it was okay not to be in the mood when he was and that he wasn't going to be mad at her for it.

"Okay"

He started rubbing the inside of her thighs causing her to bite her lip "You remember our safe word?" He asked, slowly driving her insane.

"Yes"

"Yes, what?" He smirked.

"Yes daddy" She smiled shyly.

He winked at her before grabbing the glass of ice "Can you count for me?" He asked, grabbing a piece of ice with his hand and getting in position between her legs. She nodded her head, watching his every move as her heart was about to beat out her chest.

"Hey, Alexa" He called out, looking up to Lai "Set a timer for 15 Minutes" He smirked, sucking on the piece of ice first.

"Ooooh," She shivered, sucking in a sharp breath when she felt his cold tongue swirl around her clit. She tried to move but couldn't "Fuck Elijah" She moaned when she started to flick his tongue on her clit.

She managed to grind her hips to go in sync with his tongue, he took his mouth off her and rubbed the ice cube around her sensitive clit before he began to suck on it.

"Oh, my— fuckkkk" She moaned loudly, her toes curled as he continued to suck on her clit. "Elijah" She moaned, her jaw dropped when he hummed in response.

She looked down with her mouth in an 'O' shape causing their eyes to contact. He kept eye contact with her as he let his tongue explore her.

He spit on it before feasting on her again "Ooouu daddy I'm finna cum!" She moaned as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"Fuck! One" She cried out, breathing heavily. Elijah kept going through her climax, he reached up and brought two fingers to her mouth, she whined before sucking on them while moving her hips against him.

Once he was satisfied, he brought them down and inserted his middle finger first before his index finger. He started pumping fast and sucked on her clit causing her orgasm to come faster than the last.

"Shit, Two" She breathed out when she came all over his fingers. He removed his fingers and mouth from her as she breathed heavily.

He licked his lips as her juices coated them and licked his fingers clean. "Taste so fuckin' good" He mumbled before sloppily kissing her and allowing her to taste herself.

"Oh shit" She gasped when she felt his fingers plunge back into her wetness.

"The game not over" He smiled, as he pumped his fingers in and out of her fast. Her mouth parted open and tears started to burn her eyes.

"Fuck, Three" She whimpered coming again and her body shook. She didn't think this was legal, he hasn't given her a 2-second break yet.

He kept his fingers going while gently sucking on her neck, leaving small hickeys. "Fuck! baby oh my God!" She moaned, he started to toy with her clit with his thumb.

The sounds of her wetness started to get louder. She felt an intense feeling, something she hadn't felt since the first time they ever did anything sexual.

Her eyes shut tightly, she tried to get away from him but couldn't. She screamed loudly in his ear as the intense feeling took over and she squirted and came at the same time.

"SHIT! Five" She yelled, her body shook violently.

She internally started punching the air when he stopped kissing her neck and grabbed the wanderlust double vibrator. She wanted to say the safe word so bad but she wasn't a punk and the pleasure felt so good, she just needed a breather.

If she asked for a breather then she would mess up the time and they had 6 minutes left.

"Fuck" She whimpered and her both jerked when she felt the vibrator on clit. Elijah smirked at her nipple rings, he grabbed the glass of ice that was starting to melt, taking one and dragging it down her chest.

Moonlight by Yo Trane started to play. Lai looked at Elijah making eye contact.

She squeezed her fist together as another orgasm ran straight through her "Six" She breathed out, never breaking eye contact with him.

It was doing something to her like she was in traces and didn't want to look away. It made everything feel 10x better than it already did.

He made sure to keep the vibrator in its place while grabbing another ice cube. He put it on her left nipple causing her body to jerk up. He knew since she got her piercings, she was very sensitive to her nipples. Elijah took that to his advantage, placing his mouth on the other breast while occupying the other with the ice cube.

"Mmm, feel so good" She moaned, biting her lip and watching him. it felt so good, she almost forgot about the vibrator until it made it go to the highest speed.

Her mouth flew out and she squirted everywhere. He dispatched his mouth from her breast, smirking. "Look at you making a mess" He chuckled before turning it off.

"Seven" She breathed out, heavily.

"My good girl is such a pretty girl" He smiled, grabbing the rose. He was very satisfied that her body couldn't stop shaking at the moment.

She weakly smiled back. She was happy he pulled the rose out, she already tried it out before tonight and loved it.

He hovered over her, grabbing her by the neck and slowly and passionately kissing her. This other hand discreetly turned the rose on and put it on her clit.

She moaned into the kiss and balled her fist up and curled her toes. He pulled away to look at her face, she breathed heavily with her mouth open and eyes at the back of her head.

"Feel good baby?" He asked, still with his hand wrapped around her neck. He firmly squeezed watching her get flustered.

"I-" She tried to speak but was truly lost of words. She felt her climax in her stomach but kept losing it.

He pulled her up so their faces were close together "Stop holdin it and let dat shit go Loralai '' He said close to her ear.

That was all she needed and release hard "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" She screamed while he smiled watching her. Elijah could do this all day, it was a very enjoyable show to watch her.

"EIGHT!" She yelled and what seemed like on time because the timer went off.

He turned the rose off and let her arms go first before he moved to the bottom of the bed and let her legs go. She curled up into a ball on her side as she kept twitching.

She never felt something so intense and back to back like that but she loved it.

"You did so good, baby. Such a good girl" He said, getting into bed. He turned her over onto her back and kissed her head "You okay?" He asked, rubbing the side of her thigh.

She lazily smile and nodded "It felt.. so good"

He smiled, glad she had a good time but he wasn't done with her just yet. "You wanna play another game?" He asked.

She nodded, he pecked her lips before going to the bottom of the bed and pulled the sex wheel out. "You can spin it," She said before he even asked.

He spun it and it landed on her riding him, he looked at her as she looked exhausted to even do that. He was about to spin it again until she stopped him "What is it?" She asked since she couldn't see.

"You look too tired for it" He tried to reason, she shook her head and slowly sat up "That's not what I asked" She muttered, crawling down to see it.

She smirked and looked at him "Comeeee on, I never get to ride" She pouted.

"You sure?" He asked, still seeing her legs trembling as she sat on her knees. She nodded and grabbed his face, slowly kissing him "Please daddy" She said, giving him a look that he could never say no to no matter what.

"Aight," He said, making her clap excitedly as he got into the bed. He sat up against the headboard and pulled his boxers down and let his member spring free.

"Wait, we didn't pick a song," She said, he shrugged "Just go, it's already music playing"

Too Deep by Dvsn began to play as she got into position, she grabbed his member, teasing herself first, rubbing up and down her very wet slit.

Elijah bit his lip, smacking her ass, and gripped it as he slowly slid down all of him. "Fuck" Eli mumbled, throwing his head back. She adjusted to him before holding onto his shoulder and used her Megan's knees and started to rock back and forth slowly.

Ha! That'll do it! guess we havin' a baby soon He thought to himself.

"Fuck baby" He groaned, as she rotated her hips before bouncing up and down, going fast. Her head was thrown back, she was moaning his name loudly.

"Look at you making a mess on yo' dick baby" He smirked, looking down, watching her cream down his member and feeling her juices on his thighs.

"Look at me" He demanded, grabbing her by the neck to look down at him. Her mouth was parted open while looking into her eyes.

"You so fuckin' sexy" He said causing her to blush.

She repositioned herself so that she was on her knees and wrapped her arms around his neck. He still had a firm grip on her neck, staring deeply into her eyes.

"I'm finna cum" She moaned, grinding on him now. He released her neck and smacked her ass with both of his hands and gripped each cheek.

"Hold it," He said simply.

She looked at him crazily and quickly shook her head no "I-I can't" She whined.

"Yes you can, be my good girl and hold it," He said. He then flipped them to where she was on her back now and started to slam into her and slowly pulled out repeatedly.

"You doin' so good baby, hold it fa' me"

"Oh, my—ffffuc—" She moaned when he grabbed her by the neck and started drilling her.

"Look at you takin' this dick" He smirked until she tried to put her hand on his stomach "Move yo' fuckin' hand Loralai" He gritted, slapping it away.

"Pleasee— I can't, baby please" She whined, he squeezed firmly and started going harder.

"DADDY! PLEASE CUM!" She screamed as she couldn't even look straight her eyes kept flying to the back of her head.

"Let it go, baby," He said, she instantly released all over him. He stroked her through it then felt himself close and began to twitch.

He pulled out and was about to release on her stomach until she had her mouth open with her tongue out indicating she wanted it in her mouth.

He released in her mouth with loud grunts and moans. She sucked him dry before releasing him. He fell down beside her as they both were trying to catch their breath.

She snuggled up next to him, kissing his cheek and jawline "I love you" She smiled, he looked at her and smiled too "I love you too baby" He pecked her lips.

___________________________________

Heeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy

Thoughts?

Not him thinking about trapping my girl😩

Spencer?

No more drinking for Eli! Telling everybody about my baby wap😭

How was the scene tho👀?

300 votes for update!

BYEEEE UNTIL MY NEXT UPDATEEE🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432 40 8
A Love Untouchable An Understanding , A Family , Bonds that Can Never Be Broken ! Follow Justice In Her World Of Love and Adventure and Heightened...
breathe By nnooks

Teen Fiction

1.5K 96 11
A story about a girl and her world that revolves around the concept of love despite her fear of it.