The daily life of a full-leve...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/218/218876/ Author: Erting Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-21 Late... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
119-120
121-124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
142-150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
181-186
187-190
191-196
197-202
203-210
211-218
219-225

112-118

267 9 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 112 One More

    If one person confirms that there are still some fans who will be skeptical, there is no doubt about the persuasiveness of several local tyrants jumping out to certify.

    What kind of reward is this, it's just an investment.

    Not only did the anchor remember him, but he also earned a fortune from what he received, which is even more profitable than buying a fund.

    So...[Three Silly in Yunshan Village] This Weibo hot search was ranked second in the Weibo hot search list within a few hours, which properly suppressed the news of many big-name traffic stars.

    There are even some people with speculative ideas who plan to make a fortune next time they join in the fun.

    A lot of marketing accounts have appeared on the Internet for a while, under the banner of "skinning", and they began to mislead netizens by posting Weibo without any investigation at all.

    [Three fools in Yunshan Village] is a new marketing method launched by a company, which is the most common saying.

    It is also said that a few people are Internet celebrities in the company's new packaging, waiting for the reverse marketing method to become popular before entering the entertainment industry.

    Although some fans in Tongzhou who have been to the orchard jumped out to refute these false remarks.

    How can the small trickle flow be compared with the hundreds of millions of netizens who only follow melon-eaters who don't know the truth, and the comments that they only post are immediately buried by other news.

    So...

    later netizens can see some bad negative comments, and even more and more serious.

    Suddenly, a few people who claimed to be the village next to Yunshan Village jumped out and pointed out that the fruit trees in Quyou Garden used a lot of fertilizers and pesticides, but they were labeled as organic.

    To add to the persuasiveness, a photo so blurred that only the outline can be seen is attached.

    The photo shows a young man spraying something on a fruit tree with a pesticide spraying can on his back.

    The background of the photo is indeed in a large orchard.

    This man also scolded Qu Zhong for being a domineering neighbor, forbidding the people in the village to dig for medicinal herbs in the unowned mountains, and he monopolized the resources in the mountains.

    In order to confirm this situation, a photo of a fence built directly between mountains and mountains is attached. The fence is more than one meter high and surrounded by barbed wire.

    From the photo, there are indeed endless mountains in the back.

    These two photos are like a switch, and in the next few days, Weibo will be filled with black [Three Silly in Yunshan Village] Weibo.

    They seem to have found the code of wealth, and all kinds of black materials pour out of the sky.

    In the end, even these few local tyrant fans began to be hacked by netizens as the trust of the economic company, and some Weibo accounts claiming to be insiders also popped up to prove that it was true.

    It didn't take long for [Three Fools of Yunshan Village] to have a new nickname given by black fans: [Three Liars of Yunshan Village].

    Impatient loyal fans began to respond to Aite [Sansha in Yunshan Village], and many people flocked to Quyouyuan's official blog to leave messages and private messages.

    But... it has been a week since the incident was fermented, and the three people's Weibo has not been clarified, and even the video and live broadcast have not been updated.

    This time... the black fans danced happily, and many people even called the Bureau of Industry and Commerce to complain.

    Whether it's false advertising or building fences without authorization, things have gradually evolved into legal issues.

    But even at this time, Qu Zhong and the three still had no news at all.

    Not to mention other die-hard fans, even Fu Yanxue, who has been paying attention to this matter, became a little anxious. After browsing Weibo, he hurriedly called Qu Zhong.

    Unexpectedly, as soon as the call was connected, Qu Zhong hurriedly hung up after saying a few words.

    Because...

    they're delivering the cows at home!

    Not to mention browsing Weibo on the Internet, a few people even took turns going to bed this week, and most of the time they were dealing with cattle problems.

    There were originally two cows in the house, but Quan Zhengming lived next to him. He felt that there would be enough cows to eat, so he bought another batch of cows with a wave of his hand.

    These cattle and Quan Shengli's rabbits arrived at the orchard at the same time. When Qu Zhong found out, these cattle had already adapted to the environment of the cattle pen.

    Qu Zhong later checked and found that among the twenty cows, there were six cows and fourteen bulls.

    In order to divide this batch of cows into pens, Qu Zhong rehabilitated the other cows he had been familiar with early on into the greenhouse.

    But after the successful division, he discovered that these cows... all of them were pregnant cows.

    In Quan Zhengming's words: buy one get one free, it's a bargain!

    Moreover, the two cows who came to the family early did not know when they became pregnant, even if they were divided into circles at the beginning, it could not be avoided.

    What he didn't know was that the two bulls that came first were already able to easily jump over a gate more than one meter high. They went out to graze during the day and jumped back to the bullpen at night.

    Fortunately, there are only two cows, and a few more cows will still be hooted.

    This mystery was only solved after Quan Sheng saw it occasionally, so Qu Zhong simply put the two bulls in stock.

    Now that he was pregnant, Qu Zhong had no choice but to start preparing.

    He tried hard to feed these pregnant cows the fresh grass produced in the space and the ripe fruits in the orchard, and even the drinking water was mixed with the nutrient solution purchased in the PP world.

    The gestation period of the cows should be around ten months, but the two cows that I bought the earliest in the last week started to be frequently restless.

    Seeing that it was time for them to give birth, Qu Zhong hurriedly led the cows into the delivery room.

    After two days of guarding, the two cows finally gave birth to two calves, and just after the calves were sent to a separate house, the cows who had just arrived a few months later showed signs one after another.

    Don't take a breath now, Xiazhou drove a lot of cattle farms to buy hay, and Lu Jun wanted to feed the newborn calves and cows with glucose and calcium powder.

    Zhang Chaoyang also cooked a lot of brown sugar eggs for the cows according to the method left by the older generation. Quan Shengli and Quan Zhengming were responsible for disinfecting the delivery room.

    And Qu Zhong has the heaviest task.

    Most of the newly arrived cows are first-born cows, which should be the reason for long-term captivity. Most of the cows have little activity, resulting in insufficient fat accumulation and productivity.

    For some who could not produce by himself, Qu Zhong had to help, and many of the calves had to be peeled off by his own hands.

    There is no monitoring equipment in the bullpen, only a few people take turns to guard, and call Qu Zhong whenever there is a situation.

    After a busy week, a group of people lost a lot of weight.

    Especially Xia Zhou and Lu Jun, children who grew up in the city, had never seen such a bloody scene.

    The two spent every day with no appetite and retching patience. How could they still have the energy to pay attention to what happened on Weibo. When they got home, they wanted to take a shower and go to bed as soon as possible.

    When I got used to this taste and scene, the last cow in the cow pen was finally produced.

    After arranging the single room for the last cow, Qu Zhong only talked about what Fu Yanxue called.

    The three of them were all paralyzed on the sofa in the rest area, and Xia Zhou, who had a look of hopelessness, jumped up in shock.

    "You said that someone hacked us?"

    Qu Zhong shook his head and said he didn't know, even he felt inexplicable, they were not celebrities, how could black people find them.

    "Look at the situation on Weibo and talk about it."

    After listening to a few words from Fu Yanxue, Qu Zhong didn't know the specific situation, and it was impossible to elaborate on the situation at that time.

    That's it, several days have passed, and Fu Yanxue's call has not come back, and he has no time to pay attention.

    "Okay." Xia Zhou hurriedly responded, seeing Qu Zhong's light-hearted expression, his heart suddenly calmed down again, and forced himself to sit next to Lu Jun.

    The phone opened, and Xia Zhou took a deep breath before logging onto his video account.

    Inside... it's all calm and peaceful, and it's all fans who want to live broadcast.

    "Huh?" Xia Zhou was surprised, and hurriedly stabbed Lu Jun to let him log in to the official blog: "I don't have anything here."

    Lu Jun stretched his head to look, and sure enough, he didn't see any trace of black fans. When I logged in, I found that several messages on the top also asked when they were going live.

    Lu Jun also followed suspiciously: "Huh", and in disbelief, he seemed to start searching for [Three Silly in Yunshan Village] on Weibo.

    This search really made him understand the ins and outs of the matter. Lu Jun kicked and kicked Qu Zhong excitedly and let him see: "Qu Zhong, come and see it, it's amazing."

    "It's so exciting . Qu Zhong was

    also intrigued, but he was determined not to get up, he took his mobile phone and logged on to Weibo.

    The whole thing is indeed ups and downs...

    Originally, the sunspots on the Internet began to call on netizens to renounce the background of several people, and they were ready to attack the place where they purchased goods from him.

    Who would have thought that a paparazzi in the entertainment circle named [Entertainment Circle Underpants] took the lead in posting a Weibo.

    He has found the background of several people.

    Xiazhou was born into a political family. His grandfather and parents were both civil servants. He was a military veteran. His family was from a middle-class wealthy family, and he himself had a second-class merit medal.

    Lu Junhong is three generations, and his family background cannot be clearly stated, but he is definitely the qualification to live in a single-family house in the army compound.

    Finally, Qu Zhong, who was most concerned by everyone, only knew that his great-grandmother was a famous Chinese medicine practitioner. His great-grandfather had donated a huge amount of wealth to the victory of the Anti-Japanese War. He was also one of the few individuals in China who received land from the Chinese government at that time.

    The tens of thousands of square meters of land and hills owned by the Duan family are truly privately owned, and the value of that house alone is immeasurable.

    According to the reporter's investigation, the Duan family's house was once investigated and sampled by experts from the museum. As for how much it is worth... no one can estimate the price.

    To sum up: a few people are either rich or expensive!

    And he asked all the economic companies in the circle, and no one admitted to signing a few people.

    So he finally concluded that the actions of these people sending wild ginseng were not hype, they were...really rich.

    Not long after the reporter's Weibo became the number one hot search, a Weibo that was aired and searched immediately took away the popularity.

    [Your mother calls you to collect clothes] Respond!

    This local tycoon fan who has swiped millions of people publicly supported [Yunshan Village Three Silly] on his Weibo, and clarified that he was not invited by others.

    Ordinary people may have doubts when he said it, but when his Weibo came out, no one could open their eyes and talk nonsense.

    China's well-known movie king - Liao Yeyun.

    He directly admitted on his Weibo that he is a local tyrant fan of this [your mother called you to collect clothes], and posted the gifts sent by Qu Zhong and several others.

    Speaking of Liao Yeyun, almost everyone in Huaguo knows that this actor has won all the awards in all film festivals in Huaguo, and is a veritable "Grand Slam" owner.

    But the reason why Chinese fans like him so much is his low-key style.

    Weibo, which has been open for several years, only forwards some important national events, and never shows his private life or publicity on Weibo.

    Unexpectedly, the first time I posted on Weibo was to clarify for the anchor he was chasing.

    As soon as he jumped out, of course Feng Yi would not sit idly by, and immediately disclosed his identity on Weibo.

    The daughter of China's largest tourism group, with more than one billion assets behind her, it is not just a matter of hooking her fingers to give a million-dollar reward to her favorite live broadcast.

    Later, fans who received gifts also jumped out one after another to clarify, and the wind direction began to flip on a large scale.

    Even so, there is still a handful of black fans clinging to the orchard, and even clamoring for an explanation from the Industry and Commerce Bureau and the Forestry Department.

    They went to the forestry department, and the forestry department of Tongzhou City gave a clarification at this time.

    The fence was built with the authorization of the forestry department to protect the golden monkeys and pangolins on the top of No. 5 mountain, in order to avoid tourists who accidentally broke into the mountain and affected the animals.

    And they also solemnly stated that the No. 5 hilltop was the hilltop that Qu Zhong rented through formal procedures to grow Chinese medicinal materials for 70 years.

    Therefore, the name of this mountain follows the No. 5 hill that Qu Zhong took.

    The forestry department's Weibo not only explained why the fence was built, but also posted pictures of the monkeys picking fruit in the orchard, and Aite thanked Qu Zhong for his generosity to the monkeys.

    With the official clarification, the people who eat melons chose to side with Qu Zhong and several others.

    The matter is not over yet. [Min Drink], who had been waiting for the quality inspection report for a long time, posted a test report on the fruit produced in Quyou Garden at this time.

    Several lines of conclusions in the report have been highlighted for the convenience of fans.

    No pesticide residues were detected in the peels and pulps they sampled, and no abnormalities were detected in the branches and leaves that were sent for testing.

    This batch of sampling products has reached the national standard of A-class organic agricultural products.

    This is a sample of fruit picked directly from the orchard by the State Administration for Industry and Commerce of Tongzhou City, and there is no fraud problem.

    Xia Zhou touched his chin and looked at Qu Zhong suspiciously: "How come I didn't know when Gu Kunshan and the others came!"

    "Four days ago." Qu Zhong thought for a while and replied.

    At that time, he should have listened to Quan Zhengming's mention, and the follow-up matter should be handled by Quan Zhengming, and he did not ask the result.

    Xiazhou: "..."

    "Keep watching, this is much more exciting than TV dramas!" Lu Jun reminded Xiazhou with a smile to turn the page and sort out what netizens have sorted out.

    The suspicion of the last false advertisement was eliminated, and a wave of reverse advertisements was also played because of this, and Qu Youyuan's reputation skyrocketed.

    Everyone joked that [the three fools of Yunshan Village] knew in their hearts that this public opinion war would be won, and they just sat at home and laughed and watched everyone tear up X.

    After reading the combing, Xia Zhou still didn't understand why they were busy for a few days, but so many things happened on the Internet.

    Both he and Lu Jun couldn't calm down for a long time, but they saw that Qu Zhong was drawing something on the screen with his fingers.

    "What are you still researching?" Xia Zhou leaned over.

    When he found out that he was zooming in on the photo that others had used to frame him, he had a guess in his heart: "Who do you think would be so boring to take this kind of photo to frame us?"

    "It's hard to say." Qu Zhong stopped his finger and pointed at the photo The background said: "According to this shooting angle, it should have come from the top of No. 5 Hill."

    This photo was taken last month when he sprayed the fruit tree with medicinal spring water, and it was taken in a very far place.

    The gate of the orchard was tightly closed. This person should have come in from the direction of the No. 5 hill. At that time, the fence had not been completed, and the direction should only be the mountain contracted by the Huang family.

    Saying that, Qu Zhong suddenly turned the phone sideways and enlarged the corner of the photo.

    There was a silhouette so faint that only the outline could be seen.

    But... that yellow hair is very conspicuous.

    "Huang Xiaodong!" Xia Zhou shouted.

    Chapter 113 Two more

    This blurry figure is Huang Xiaodong, Huang Jin's grandson, so the person who took the picture doesn't need to think about it.

    No doubt it was Zhou Xing!

    No wonder he was photographed in the evening. The two of them probably met for a long time on the No. 5 hill.

    "It's them!" Qu Zhong exited to enlarge the picture, and turned to the Weibo account called Yunshan Village Orchard.

    In just over a month, the number of followers of this Weibo has exceeded 100,000, and the increase is even faster than that of Qu Youyuan.

    When Xia Zhou saw it, he immediately pouted and said, "The fans have all been misled, you see..." He pointed to the top comment on the screen.

    [Paddy Field Watch: Boss, when will your orchard open? ]

    There are tens of thousands of threads at the bottom, and some people even ask if they can make a reservation. At a glance, they know that they are asking about a few people's orchards.

    The fact that their orchard was renamed [Quyou Garden] hadn't spread so quickly, and I didn't expect to mislead so many people to run here.

    Qu Zhong turned his head to look at Xia Zhou, who was still aggrieved, and asked him, "I remember you have two mobile phone cards."

    Xia Zhou nodded, Qu Zhong asked again, "Then your card is registered on Weibo? "

    Registered... no!" After he had admitted it, he turned his head suddenly, and Xia Zhou shook his head frantically and slanted to the side, as if he was a thief, he was afraid that he didn't know that he didn't want people to look at his phone.

    Lu Jun swooped, knocked him down on the sofa, grabbed his phone, and threw it to Qu Zhong: "Dual SIM, dual standby, look!" At this

    moment, Qu Zhong e finally sat up. Changed to another number during Xiazhou's struggles.

    As soon as he posted on Weibo, he knew why Xia Zhou was struggling so desperately.

    This guy pays attention to a large number of models with beautiful legs, and when he opens Weibo, all kinds of long legs are displayed.

    Qu Zhong smiled wickedly and turned the phone to Lu Jun. Xia Zhou, who had given up struggling, rolled his eyes and defended in a stubborn manner: "I'm just looking at it, I don't have any bad thoughts."

    "Haha..."

    " Hahahaha..."

    He didn't explain that no one thought about it, and when he explained that the other two laughed, Lu Jun collapsed beside Xia Zhou, and he almost fell off the sofa with a smile.

    After laughing for a while, Qu Zhong finally wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes and leaned back on the sofa.

    "I've lost my face. If you don't tell me what you're going to do, I'll die of depression!" Xia Zhou pouted with his arms folded, with a shattered look on his face.

    Qu Zhong glanced at him, smiled and searched Yunshan Village's Orchard's Weibo: "Return to the person with the way of the person..."

    After speaking, he began to enter the content in the reply on the highest level.

    [I hate having a pair of long legs: ...] Qu Zhong looked up at Xiazhou, the other party already had the look of a dead pig not afraid of boiling water, and he raised his eyebrows at him: "How is it, does it sound good!"

    Qu Zhong No problem, keep typing.

    [I hate having a pair of long legs: This Yunshan Village orchard is not that of Boss Qu at all. They have changed its name to [Quyouyuan], and this blogger doesn't explain it, it's too disgusting! ]

    After writing these contents, I also attached the Weibo link of [Qu You Yuan] for fans to verify by themselves.

    "It's done, I'll give it back to you!" The

    editor sent it in one go, and after logging out of Weibo, Qu Zhong threw the phone back to Xia Zhou.

    "Is this done?" Xia Zhou wondered. With his brain power, he couldn't believe that a single piece of information could handle these things.

    "The rest of the netizens will pick it up, you just wait." Qu Zhong smiled confidently and did not intend to continue to explain.

    The power of netizens and internet trolls is far more powerful than they think. As long as a seed of doubt is planted, it will soon grow into a tree in the sky.

    At that time, don't say anything about touching porcelain, and the matter of using swelling agent in their orchards will soon be revealed.

    Xiazhou Nunuzui also relaxed and pushed Lu Jun, who was crooked, to the side: "Go ahead, I can't lie down."

    "..." The

    three of them started to stun again in silence.

    "It's getting dark, do you want to go home for dinner?" Lu Jun asked suddenly.

    Although tired, his stomach was also very hungry at this time.

    This question was directly ignored by Xia Zhou. He bit his lip and thought for a long time, then suddenly opened his mouth: "Should we open a live broadcast to explain it?"

    "If you want to open it, I don't have the strength!" two people.

    "Forget it, let's talk about it tomorrow!" Xia Zhou gave up immediately.

    "..."

    "Brother Qu Zhong, can our batch of adult bulls be released?"

    Lu Jun kept thinking about what to eat, but he didn't hear Xia Zhou's words. Those very strong oxen.

    The full-leg tendon meat is very delicious at first glance.

    Before Qu Zhong returned, Xia Zhou immediately picked up the conversation: "Then we will use beef to make a video. Anyway, the day after tomorrow is the weekend, how about we invite fans to eat beef!"

    Qu Zhong opened his mouth, and Lu Jun was excited The applause has already sounded: "Okay, you can roast beef     skewers at that time. Don't you have a lot of chili powder made last year at home, it must be delicious."

    "Your proposal is good, the fans will definitely like it."

They chatted eloquently, and although the goals were different, the results were exactly the same.

    Seeing that Qu Zhong didn't make a sound, Xia Zhou squeezed up directly, and Lu Jun and Lu Jun sandwiched the person in the middle.

    "I'll give you all the reward I got in the last game, and give us the kebab!"

    "Brother Qu Zhong, I'll give you mine too, let's eat beef!" Lu Jun also raised his hand.

    Qu Zhong, whose whole body was shaken to the point of fainting, nodded helplessly, begging for mercy to keep the two of them away from him.

    "It's you who want to eat, then you can arrange it yourself."

    "Oye!" The

    two of them didn't feel tired when they heard it, and Xia Zhou logged on to his F station video number and started the live broadcast without thinking about it.

    Qu Zhong: "..."

    The young man with two chicken coop heads quickly appeared in the live broadcast room, and no fans rushed in at this time.

    When Xia Zhou saw that Qu Zhong was about to slip away, he stretched out his right hand and dragged the person in.

    The three chicken-headed men appeared neatly on the screen, Xia Zhou couldn't show his beauty, and the dark circles on the faces of several people in the screen could be clearly seen.

    As soon as they saw their sloppy appearance in the picture, the three of them subconsciously began to straighten their hair.

    The audience who rushed to the live broadcast room the fastest clicked into the live broadcast room, and the first screen saw three anchors who were scratching their hair and buttoning their eyes.

    Among them is Liao Yeyun, who has been following the development of this situation.

    He hasn't been filming recently, and he spends almost every day on the Internet following the news of Sansha, just waiting to see when the three of them will respond.

    It's just that he, a person who has been in the entertainment industry for decades, did not expect that the situation would calm down, and the three talents started the live broadcast.

    If it wasn't for his special reminder, who would have thought it would be so sudden.

    It's just... The mental state of the three of them is like his state after a few nights of filming, and one looks more sluggish than the other.

    "I'm still young, although I didn't say it, I should still be worried about it!" Liao Yeyun's wife Zhou Yun offered a cup of tea and sat down.

    "I don't think it should be..." Liao Yeyun's intuition told him.

    He guessed right. When the three of them found out that a fan had come in, they stopped their movements and all looked at the camera.

    [There are two main reasons for the live broadcast today...] Xia Zhou, who was in the middle, took the initiative to speak.

    First, I explained the uproar on the Internet in the past few days, saying that they only saw the news just now.

    Because...they were helping to deliver the cows recently, so they didn't have time to pay attention to the news on Weibo.

    Liao Yeyun poked out his ears to make sure he heard it right. Xia Zhou said that they were delivering the cows in the cattle pen for the past few days, and also said that the live broadcast could show everyone for a few days.

    [Qu Zhong, how many calves have we delivered this time? 】Xia Zhou turned to ask Qu Zhong.

    【About eleven heads, there are three twins. ] Qu Zhong held up three fingers and said to everyone with a light smile.

    After explaining the reason why it didn't appear, Xia Zhou turned to talk about the upcoming lottery draw.

    Before starting the lottery, I specially warned everyone that they must not give any more rewards.

    The turmoil this time was caused by the reward, so the three of them discussed and decided to no longer support rewards above diamonds in the live broadcast room.

    As Xia Zhou said that, he set the upper limit of the reward amount in the live broadcast room.

    This function is set up to prevent some minors from using an adult's mobile phone to reward the anchor, and it can be canceled only after entering a password for verification.

    As soon as Xiazhou set it up, Liao Yeyun's gift column immediately disappeared without rockets and rainbows.

    【Next, we will select ten fans to personally try the beef in the orchard! 】Xia Zhou shook his finger mysteriously, then turned the camera to Qu Zhong 【Tell the rest of you. ]

    Qu Zhong squinted his eyes twice, and then began to speak.

    To put it simply, ten fans are selected for a day trip in [Quyou Garden], and they can also live in a suite built in the valley at night. Fans will be responsible for the fare and air tickets.

    Fans who want to participate can apply to participate in this lottery in the background.

    After the lottery is over, they will send the location of the orchard to fans. If you don't want to participate, you can leave the live broadcast room now.

    This one-day tour is scheduled for next Saturday!

    After Qu Zhong finished speaking, he looked at Xia Zhou and Lu Jun [Do you have anything else to add? ]

    Lu Jun glanced at the number of people in the live broadcast room, and said with some concern [But now the number of viewers is only over 100, will there be fewer people? 】

    As soon as he said these words, frantic swiping began to appear in the message area.

    All in all, please start the lottery now.

    Liao Yeyun also brushed several entries with the team that agreed with him. The more people there are, the lower the winning rate. Now there are about 100 people, but the winning rate is ten to one.

    It was rare for Zhou Yun to see her husband being so naughty, and she couldn't help but follow her smile on her face.

    She wears a blue fisherman hat, and the collarbone protruding from the neckline of the wide sweater can be seen, not only the collarbone, but even her arms are skinny, with blue veins on the back of her hands.

    Although the smile was warm, it was hard to hide the fact that she was sick.

    Anyone who pays a little attention to entertainment news knows that Liao Yeyun has a wife who is fighting breast cancer.

    In order to accompany his wife to treat her illness, he almost gave up all his work in the past two years, and concentrated on accompany his wife to treat her illness at home.

    And Zhou Yun did not let him down. After several operations and chemotherapy, his condition has basically not deteriorated.

    But the chemotherapy again and again made her body weaker and weaker, and it was only in the past two months that she began to see some improvement.

    When the three people in the live broadcast room saw the fans' messages, Qu Zhong bumped Xia Zhou with his shoulder [Dump earlier, did you go back to eat after you've done it? ]

    [Yes, hurry up! 】 Lu Jun also helped.

    At this time, the audience in the live broadcast room began to pour in frantically, and hundreds of people had already entered in the blink of an eye.

    Xia Zhou didn't hesitate, just clicked on the background and pressed the lottery button.

   Chapter 114 One Update (Modified)

    At the moment when Xia Zhou pressed the lottery button, a viewer named [Entertainment Underpants] entered the live broadcast room.

    Su Feizhang, who was just watching the excitement, had just seen the faces of several people on the screen when a large picture of a wrapped gift suddenly popped up in front of his computer screen.

    There are a few big words on the gift: Congratulations, you won the lottery in [Yunshan Village Sansha] this time.

    Then suddenly there was a slight sound on the screen - the

    gift exploded, and the ribbons flew in all directions. The sound effect made Su Feizhang's body lean up and down on the back of the chair, and the rolling office chair immediately retreated back.

    Seeing this, my colleagues in the office couldn't help laughing and said, "How dare you secretly film so many celebrity gossips!"

    "Scared X to death..." Su Feizhang ignored his colleagues' ridicule, and paused for a few seconds while stroking his chest. Then he slid back to his desk.

    As a professional paparazzi, how can I do it without the ability to bear it in my heart!

    While thinking about this, he opened the gift to accept it, and then continued to look at the screen.

    The three people on the screen waved towards the camera, and a sturdy young man said with a smile: "Goodbye"

    and then...

    no, then, the screen went black, and the subtitles indicated that the host's live broadcast was over.

    Su Feizhang: "..."

    He looked down at the live broadcast time displayed on the screen... five minutes and thirty-two seconds.

    "..."

    There were as many people as he was inexplicably in the live broadcast room, and there were still people swiping question marks in the message area, and the number of people pouring in continued to increase.

    Until someone posted a few exclamation marks in the message area, indicating that they had won the lottery!

    In an instant, the overwhelming congratulatory comments jumped into the comment area, and some even said they wanted to pay for this gift.

    The fan named [No Bad Money] replied with a big scroll, giving people a completely non-negotiable tone.

    Fans who want to pay for it still don't give up, and put 10,000 yuan in the message area to buy this gift.

    But the winner seemed to have completely disappeared, and no one stood up.

    Su Feizhang remembered that he seemed to have won the lottery just now, but he didn't know what the prize was.

    He had no choice but to click Replay and watch the live broadcast again.

    Obviously...

    there are many fans who are watching like him, and the number of fans in the live broadcast room is still skyrocketing.

    "One day trip?"

    After watching the video, Su Feizhang held his chin in doubt and thought for a long time.

    The entire entertainment industry has never seen a star do a live broadcast and invite people to play at their home. Are these three people confident or just trying to prove to fans that they are not afraid of shadows?

    But when he thought about the Weibo he wrote a few days ago, Su Feizhang felt that it should be the former.

    His Weibo post was a draft from the leader, and it wasn't that he was really so eager to help the three to clarify.

    He has seen many people in the entertainment industry, and the backgrounds of the three must be more than those mentioned in the manuscript. I am afraid that there are not many big figures who can make their editor-in-chief take the initiative to clarify.

    It was because of the editor-in-chief's attitude that he was more interested in the three of them. If he really made a big news, even if he didn't let it go, he would get a small amount of hush money.

    As for the danger...he started working in the paparazzi industry after graduating, and he had never seen any threats.

    Su Feizhang said that he was not afraid!

    "Forget it, let's just go and see what will happen."

    Although the price of the fan has reached 30,000 yuan, compared with the possible hundreds of thousands or millions in the future, Su Feizhang chose to take risks. the latter.

    After convincing himself, he opened the background and first modified his nickname.

    The name is the same as the Weibo account, doesn't this make it obvious that he is a paparazzi!

    After modifying the nickname, he took the initiative to send a private message, but after waiting for a few minutes, the other party still did not respond.

    The other party's reply didn't come until eleven o'clock in the evening, when he was guarding in a car outside a hotel.

    The other party sent a location and asked him to send a message after arranging a plane or train, and they would send a car to pick him up.

    And it was said later that one family member could be brought along, and after the negotiation was completed, the number and name could be sent to them, and they had to count the number of people.

    Su Feizhang, who was suddenly dressed, quickly sent his name and approximate departure time.

    He is in Beicheng, and he can drive there by himself within a few hours' drive. Anyway, the location sent by the other party is very detailed, and there is a phone number, so he can contact him when he arrives.

    "It's really a group of newcomers..."

    Su Feizhang smiled with emotion when he saw the detailed address sent by the other party, and was immediately snapped twice by his colleagues: "Come out, come out, take a quick photo!"

    ***

    "All registered. ?"

    Xia Zhou took the list from Qu Zhong and asked casually.

    "Registered, but the next week..." Qu Zhong sighed helplessly: "I have to be busy!"

    "What can I do?" Are you ready to eat, I'll come!"

    "The room where the fans are staying...furniture, bedding, daily necessities..."

    Qu Zhong sighed helplessly, and told the two of them what they were going to prepare.

    Although it was no problem for a dozen people to live in the three houses originally built, there was only simple furniture and nothing else.

    Whether it is basic home appliances or daily necessities, you need to prepare.

    Moreover, the tomato fields have been cleaned up in the past few days, and another watermelon will be planted next, and the rice fields will also start to put rice scallops.

    After the little things are accumulated together, the number is quite considerable.

    "And the cleaning and disinfection of bed sheets and quilt covers..."

    After finishing the last sentence, Qu Zhong looked up at the two of them, and no accident saw two faces that had been born without love.

    But the words have already been said, and it is almost impossible to take them back.

    Xiazhou could only pick up the burden of this procurement task and drove to the county town to buy again with his little sidekick Lu Jun.

    And Qu Zhong, with the help of a few Hanazi, planted watermelon seedlings on more than one acre of land in the morning, and in the afternoon, he took a few Hanazi and got into the No. 5 hill.

    Since he let the non-mainstream family take the monkey group to the top of Hill No. 6, he hadn't seen the monkey group in the orchard for a long time during the day.

    With the three-color enchantment, Hanako and the others do not need to change shape in the mountains, they all use their own shape to move.

    Qu Zhong was running wildly on Hanako's back, and he could only see the green flashes around him. His speed was faster than that of a car.

    After running for more than ten minutes, they crossed the No. 5 hill and entered the deeper No. 6 hill.

    Even Qu Zhong came to this mountain for the first time. As soon as he stepped into the Maolin, a burst of cold air came straight to Qu Zhong's door. It was only ten meters away, but he felt as if he had entered another world.

    The sight is full of towering ancient trees, the ground is covered with moss, surrounded by vines, and the air can even smell the moist earthy smell.

    Hanako slowed down, looked at the ground covered with moss in front of her eyes, and suddenly jumped up the branches of the big tree next to her.

    "There are many dangers in this mountain!" it warned.

    The road ahead looked like a normal dirt road, but occasionally a blister would pop up. Just as Hanako was talking, the moss on the ground suddenly moved in size with the dirt.

    "The quagmire!" Qu Zhong patted Hanako: "You are calling the next non-mainstream." The moment he

    entered the mountain, it was a quagmire. It was enough to see how wet the mountain was. In addition, he always felt that there were cold eyes staring at them all around him. For a while, I was worried about the survival of the monkey group here.

    "Oh--" Hanako raised her head and roared into the depths of the woods.

    There was a sudden burst of restlessness in the quiet forest. The vines not far away were rustling. In the blink of an eye, snakes crawled out one after another, and quickly dispersed into the surrounding grass.

    Not only here, but also a lot of snakes crawled out of other trees and started to crawl around.

    Qu Zhong's hair stood up instantly, and a layer of goose bumps quickly appeared on his arm.

    Although not afraid, but seeing so many snakes appearing in front of me at the same time, I still feel a chill from the soles of my feet.

    Intensive phobia nightmare!

    Dong Dong Dong --

    just when he felt sick, the mountains and rivers in the space suddenly began to fly around in the space, and after hitting the space wall several times, he was finally heard by Qu Zhong.

    Huo Ling Snake...

    This movement was made by Huo Ling Snake. Qu Zhong took out the mountain and river axis and threw it in the direction of the forest, and a small red snake flew out instantly.

    It stretched its body in the air, and its body began to swell visibly, and soon it had the thickness of Qu Zhong's calf.

    But its body hadn't stopped growing. When it fell to the ground, the Huoling Snake already had the thickness of Qu Zhong's waist, its fiery red scales stood up, and the snake's cold eyes swept the surrounding ground.

    "Master!"

    Hanako recalled Qu Zhong, who was looking attentively, and led him to the higher branch next to him and jumped over.

    At this moment, a shiny black tiger ran back from a distance, as if its limbs had been stepping on a cloud of white mist, more than half a meter above the ground.

    It's just that even Qu Zhong could see the contempt in its eyes. After running close to Hanako, it stopped in midair and stared at the Huo Ling snake from top to bottom and continued to expand.

    Qu Zhong sat cross-legged on Hanako's back, and even had time to take out something from the space.

    Wu Yue looked curiously at Qu Zhong with a light-hearted face, as if observing what he would do next.

    After seeing that he stuffed something into his pocket again, he continued to turn his attention to the Flaming Snake under the tree.

    Facts have proved that Hanako's high jump is completely correct, because just as the Huoling snake coiled up and straightened its head, countless snakes crawled out of the surrounding grass.

    The thickest one is thicker than Qu Zhong's thigh, the small one...the small one can't be seen clearly.

    These snakes were densely clustered around the Huoling snake, one on top of the other. The scene reminded Qu Zhong of the tangled telephone wires.

    The Huoling Snake raised its head and suddenly looked up at Qu Zhong: "Your grandmother has sealed this piece of wood, and outsiders are not allowed to step into it!"

    "Is there a spiritual pet raised by my great-grandmother in the woods!" Qu Zhong guessed.

    The feeling of watching him has never disappeared since he entered the forest. His eyes came from the depths of the forest. If it wasn't for the two Hanako, he would have been attacked.

    But since the Fire Ling Snake appeared, this murderous look suddenly disappeared, and what remained was a kind of inquiring.

    "How smart are you!" Huo Ling Snake replied, with a flick of its red tail, the grass that passed by was cut off as if by a sharp blade: "Without that Blood Spirit Cai protecting you, I advise you Don't go into the deep forest."

    "Just rely on that ''friend'' in the woods?" Qu Zhong chuckled, and put his left hand on Qu's right leg and spit out a sentence: "Then let it try. Come on." As soon as

    Qu Zhong finished speaking, Wu Yue, who was beside him, suddenly laughed: "Qu Qu is a mythical beast trying to threaten us!"

    "What a big tone!" Huo Ling Snake snorted coldly, turned her head and squinted at Wu Yue, who had an aloof posture: "Just because the two of you have just stepped into the realm of the gods, you also want to fight it!

    " He lifted the paw of his left forelimb, and Qu Zhong's whole body immediately flashed a white light.

    A transparent white ball of light floated slowly, Qu Zhong sat cross-legged inside, helplessly looking at the ground.

    This is not the first time that this has happened. Every time a few fights, he is protected by a high level and only needs to be watched in the ball.

    It should be that the way he left when he was cultivating/world gave a few too bad memories, so whenever something happened, he subconsciously protected him first.

    But Qu Zhong wanted to say: He doesn't need it!

    As soon as he left, the transparent armor on Hanako's neck grew, and the white wings with frost spread out, and white snowflakes began to float within a few meters.

    The bottom of the limbs also raised the transparent and flowing mist, and the mist supported its body and slowly floated towards the Huo Ling Snake.

    Qu Zhong in the protective cover is still in the same posture just now. The difference is that he is unconsciously rubbing a piece of yellow paper with the index finger and middle finger of his right hand

    . , There was some disbelief in the icy eyes: "Cold-winged snow tiger!"

    Hanako didn't answer it, but just flapped her wings and flew above it, and the trees fanned by the wings instantly broke and flew around.

    In the blink of an eye, a large circle of more than ten meters was vacant around them, and a crackling sound suddenly sounded in the air above their heads.

    Qu Zhong looked up and found that the direction of the sound was the place where Hanako's divine power swept through, and an occasional green current flashed in the void.

    "This should be the barrier set up by Hanako!" Qu Zhong chuckled.

    The Huoling Snake seemed to have noticed that direction as well, and this time I could finally see the pause in its movements.

    It looked up into the depths of the forest, and the arrogance in its tone finally loosened: "That tree can actually set up a barrier!"

    "Not only the barrier, it can even clean up the heavenly way that your master wants to escape." Wu Yue suddenly interrupted, and then added: "I can too!"

    Qu Zhong just wanted to give a thumbs up, when a cold air suddenly came straight at him.

    "You finally showed up..." Qu Zhong sneered, and gently threw the yellow paper with his fingertips out.

    Bang -

    As soon as the talisman flew out of the protective cover, it immediately moved in one direction. After a very slight explosion, a golden bird appeared in the air.

    The bird was only the size of Qu Zhong's palm, with three golden feathers on top of its head, and a little black on each of its three tails.

    "Golden Crow..."

    At first glance, Qu Zhong thought it was the Golden Crow, but if he looked closely, he felt that it didn't look like it. This bird had black pupils, not the golden pupils of the Golden Crow!

    This is a flying golden bird with a calamity-transcending cultivation base. Its aura is pure and there is no trace of blood. It should be a captive spiritual pet.

    This kind of spiritual pet has generally not experienced the cruelty of survival, but at the same time, it is not aware of the disparity in its own strength.

    In other words, he likes to court death the most...

    Because of the explosive talisman, the flying golden bird swayed a few times in the air and finally flew steadily.

    "It's just a flying golden bird, what am I supposed to be?" Qu Zhong smiled.

    The left hand that had been resting on his knees lifted slightly, another blasting talisman flew out instantly, and there was another blasting sound, and the flying golden bird fluttered its wings to escape.

    It knew that this was the time Qu Zhong had slowed down to give it time to dodge.

    This man is stronger than he thought!

    The flying golden bird tilted its head, and the bird's beak spit out a clear human voice: "Seeing that the elders don't know how to be filial, but they want to fight with them, you know the etiquette!"

    What's up with this straight-forward preaching!

    Qu Zhong narrowed his eyes, only to hear it continue: "I am your great-grandfather's spiritual pet, and your kid should respect me as an elder."

    "Now that I remembered that it was my elder's spiritual pet, didn't you just want to scare me! "

    If it wasn't for the lack of killing intent in the aura that just came, Qu Zhong must have more than just flicked a blasting talisman to make it appear. After all, the bunch of treasures in the space are more than enough to clean up the flying golden birds.

    "Don't let your divine beast take its claws back!" Fei Jinniao paused slightly and continued to flap his wings to shake off the flakes of snow.

    And there was a huge claw tens of centimeters away from it. It was the protective cover formed by the aura of the flying golden bird. Hanako's eyes were cold, as if it would break immediately if Qu Zhong gave an order.

Chapter 115 Second Update (Modified)

    I wanted to give him some color just now, and he would call himself an elder!

    People say pets are like masters, but Qu Zhong seems to be able to see Grandpa Tai's temperament from this pretentious flying golden bird.

    After all, those few minutes of swearing without a break left a deep impression on him.

    But seeing this guy leaning on the old and selling the old, Qu Zhongdao felt a bit interesting.

    When his mind changed, Qu Zhong suddenly thought of having a few words with this guy, maybe he even heard something about his great-grandfather from him.

    "Hanako!" Qu Zhong beckoned in his direction, Hanako nodded, and withdrew his claws, but his eyes were still fixed on the flying golden bird.

    "You care about your divine beast, don't hurt me if you don't pay attention!"

    Fei Jinniao spread his wings and turned around to clean up the residual snow on his wings. That snow is no better than ordinary snowflakes. Major damage repair.

    Seeing how serious it was cleaning, Qu Zhong didn't bother, stood up and took a few steps forward.

    Hula--

    In the blink of an eye, the flying golden bird suddenly turned around, its sharp beak pecked towards Qu Zhong's protective cover, and the golden aura surrounded the bird's beak.

    It was a divine attack.

    Seeing that the bird's beak was about to hit the protective cover, a black mist wrapped in bursts of lightning directly diffused from the side.

    In an instant, the sky suddenly darkened, and the dark clouds on the horizon floated towards the sky where they were. After a while, the sky was so dark that only the flashing electric currents could be seen in the black fog in front of them.

    The strong wind swirled in the woods, and the blown up weeds and some snakes, insects, rats and ants spun wildly in the woods.

    Hanako's furious voice came from her ears: "Courtesy of death!"

    "I'm just kidding, I just want to try his cultivation..." Fei Jinniao explained that the voice was getting farther and farther, and he should be desperately running for his life at this moment.

    With Wu Yue's shallow sigh, the black mist on the protective cover dissipated, and the sky gradually became brighter.

    The scene before the torrential rain just now seemed to be just smooth, and when I opened my eyes, the surroundings had returned to calm.

    Qu Zhong sighed softly, and glanced at the direction in which Fei Jinniao and Hanako ran away.

    The bird was stubborn and thought he had let down his guard, so he started courting death again.

    Qu Zhong is sure that this guy has long felt that he can't get any benefits from his subordinates.

    But... just wanted to try it!

    It's really... cheesy...

    The baby in the pocket sent out waves of warmth, as if he had already sensed the owner's mood at this time, and began to be eager to show off his skills.

    At this moment, Wu Yue looked up at the sky. Behind the dark clouds, there was a flash of lightning that looked like a wandering dragon. Looking at the outline, she could only tell that she was not small.

    But just as Wu Yue raised her head and roared, the dark clouds seemed to drift lower in their direction.

    The two sides stood inside and outside the enchantment, and both made a provocative gesture to each other, but neither of them planned to go further.

    Qu Zhong slapped his lips, and shouted at the sky with a look of surprise: "You are the way of heaven?"

    "That's it!" Wu Yue returned to see that Qu Zhong actually took out another... Looking up from the sky.

    Wu Yue: "..."

    "I can't see clearly!" Qu Zhong regretfully put away the telescope and looked up.

    The gaze that looked straight down from the sky happened to meet the smiling gaze of Shang Qu Zhong, and in just a moment, the gaze above was withdrawn, and the dark clouds in the sky dissipated in an instant.

    Wuyue was shaken... Shu

    La--

    Qu Zhong felt as if there was such a special effect sound in front of him, Wuyue lightly jumped down from the tree, and the group of snakes entrenched under the tree disappeared in the blink of an eye like this special effect sound. .

    When Huo Ling Snake saw it walking past, its body began to shrink involuntarily.

    "Do you know that you committed a capital crime today?" Wu Yue's expression was lazy, her black claws lightly lifted and stepped directly on the neck of Huo Ling Snake.

    It is said that hitting a snake hits seven inches, which is the death point of the Huoling Snake.

    "It's Fei Jinniao who said he wanted to test the strength of his master's great grandson!" Huo Lingshe defended in a low voice, his eyes immediately turned to Qu Zhong for help.

    "Wuyue, that's my great-grandfather's spiritual pet anyway, don't kill me!" Qu Zhong said lightly, causing the scales on Huoling Snake's neck to stand up.

    Qu Zhong said don't kill it, he didn't say not to clean it up...

    "Then..." Wu Yue raised her foot.

    "Every time I come a step late, let you hurry up and hurry up, you will know Mo Mo Ha Ha Ha!" In the distant jungle, a fiery red figure in mid-air shuttled through the trees nimbly, and from time to time it lowered its head and ran wildly under the trees. The goose-yellow figure complained.

    Phoenix and meat dumplings!

    The speed of the two was extremely fast, and they rushed to

    Qu Zhong in an instant. Phoenix saw that Qu Zhong was still squatting in the protective cover, and the loud voice immediately began to sound: "Why does something happen every time you go out, I will say it next time. You have to follow me."

    After speaking, she turned her head and looked around: "What about Hanako, you can't even protect yourself!"

    Wu Yue snorted coldly, and the sharp blade protruding from her claws was slowly retracted.

    "What are you humming!" Phoenix was not convinced.

    "Master!" Rou Tuanzi ran to Qu Zhong, his huge claws broke through the protective cover, making Qu Zhong fall steadily on his shoulder: "Master, are you alright!"

    "I'm fine!" Qu Zhong comforted, pointing at Shen Lin said to the two: "A bird was about to attack me just now, and Hanako chased after me!"

    "What?" Phoenix immediately shifted his target, and said in a loud voice, "I dare to attack anyone I'm following, wait for me. Go and pluck its hair!"

    After speaking, the two wings ignited with orange flames, and they chased in the breath of the woods against the ground.

    During the period, I can still hear its screams: "Let this uncle come to a meeting, who just injured Qu Zhong!"

    "Feng... phoenix... nine-tailed phoenix!" The big red rooster turned out to be a nine-tailed golden phoenix.

    If its scales touch this person's true fire, it will turn to ashes in an instant.

    What kind of mortal did the flying golden bird offend?

    wrong! Those who can make these divine beasts willing to live in this world without spiritual energy...how can they be mortals!

    The more I thought about the Huoling Snake, the colder it felt, and its body trembled more and more as it stuck to the icy ground.

    "You know you're afraid?" Wu Yue asked in a deep voice.

    "Phoenix, that bird is my great-grandfather's spiritual pet, take it easy!" Taking advantage of this time, Qu Zhong shouted towards the forest, and after receiving the reply from Phoenix: "It won't kill you..." He finally looked at him. Fire ling snake.

    "You just said you wanted to test me?" Qu Zhong was speechless.

    "Yes!" Huo Ling Snake replied honestly: "Because we want to see if there is a decent one among the master's descendants."

    After speaking, he carefully glanced at Qu Zhong, seeing that he was not angry before continuing. : "If there was someone in the little master who could help the master, the master would not be forced to flee here."

    Watching it speak, the scales on the neck have been drooping down, Qu Zhong knows that this little red snake is

    thinking of the past It was sad when the two separated from Duan Sheli!

    It's no wonder that this guy in the mountain and river axis despised him so obviously, he should have felt that there was no hope of reuniting with his master, and he blew his anger on him.

    Qu Zhong didn't speak for a long time, his eyes turned to look at Duan Zhai's direction.

    Seeing this, Wuyue raised her claws and jumped to the nearby tree branch with ease.

    The meat dumplings stood firmly in the swamp, and looked at the Huoling Snake with malicious intent. Qu Zhong could feel the sound of breathing in his ears gradually intensifying, and he might rush forward at any time.

    "Reat dumplings, don't make trouble!"

    Qu Zhong hurriedly patted its bear head, and from the expression on this guy's face, he knew that he definitely wanted to fight the Huoling Snake.

    After coming to this world, there are no beasts fighting, and the militant factor is nowhere to be used.

    "Master!" The meat dumpling rubbed against Qu Zhong's hand aggrievedly, and the touch that was similar to that of a steel wire was really unpleasant.

    Qu Zhong endured the burning pain in the palm of his hand and explained, "It's my great-grandfather's spiritual pet after all... If you want to fight, wait for its owner to come.

    " It 's a matter between beasts...

    "Let's go and have a look."

    "Okay!" Rou Tuanzi sighed sadly, then walked slowly from the swamp to the woods, and after a few steps, Qu Zhong turned to look at Huo Ling Snake: "Are you staying here or go back to the mountain and river axis?"

    "Go back... go back!" Huo Ling Snake reluctantly finished speaking, for fear that Qu Zhong would regret it in the next second.

    "Then go in." Qu Zhong took out the mountain and river axis.

    After putting away the fire ling snake, Qu Zhong continued to walk into the deep forest.

    With the movement just after they descended, the animals in the forest had already fled for their lives, and they had never seen a panting animal around as they walked along the road.

    Wuyue has been jumping lightly above their heads, the speed is slower than them!

    "Ah! Kill the bird!"

    After walking for more than ten minutes, some familiar screams finally sounded in the woods, and Qu Zhong also heard a "woo woo" sound like a non-mainstream complaint.

    Finally, a huge banyan tree in the forest appeared in front of Qu Zhong's eyes. The trunk of the banyan tree required at least four or five people to hold it.

    The dense canopy of banyan trees is like a huge umbrella, shrouding the surrounding land in its shadow.

    The creaking -- creaking --

    was the sound of a bear's paw stepping on dead leaves, a land covered with dead leaves in stark contrast to the surrounding swampy woods.

    "This is the eye of the forest." Qu Zhong said.

    This should be the formation that Duan Sheli arranged to protect the flying golden bird and other things, making it a place that ordinary people can't set foot on.

    It seems to be the old nest of flying golden birds!

    Hanako stood under the tree, next to the non-mainstream who was still complaining.

    Seeing Qu Zhong's appearance, the non-mainstream was even more aggrieved, and ran towards him with a long golden hair tied up in a pigtail.

    It was followed by a very sweet and very green in the same shape!

    Qu Zhong: "..."

    Although he didn't want to believe it, Qu Zhong still asked with difficulty, "What did that bird do?" The

    non-mainstream nodded and pointed at the banyan tree: "Haw, haw, haw".

    The non-mainstream led the monkey group to migrate to the top of No. 6 Hill within a few days, and this flying golden bird came out.

    Not only did they enslave the monkeys, and let them help them scavenge for delicious fruit to honor them, but they also bullied non-mainstream monkeys from time to time for fun.

    It's a pity that the non-mainstream family's cultivation base is not enough, and they have been defeated repeatedly in front of Fei Jinniao, and finally they were tied in a braid for fun.

    And they were trapped near here by the formation in the banyan tree, and they couldn't even touch the edge of the sixth hill, so they could only be pitifully bullied by him.

    When the non-mainstream family got close, Qu Zhong checked them carefully and found that a few were not injured.

    It's just... mentally humiliated.

    No wonder Duan Sheli and his wife set up a formation here before they leave. This will protect not only the bird in the mountain, but also people who come in from outside the mountain.

    Just by the nature of this bird, sooner or later it will cause trouble!

    "It's okay, Phoenix will avenge you!" Qu Zhong comforted them.

    "It's amazing to have a master."

    "Your master is a mortal, what's the use!" "I want to tell my master that his great-grandson     bullied

    my elder!"

    "Ah... help!"

You can hear the incessant screams of flying golden birds.

    Finally...

    amidst the laughter of the phoenix, a flapping... bald-haired bird flew out of the canopy in a hurry.

    Its golden feathers have been pecked to a few, and its back is pitted to reveal the red skin inside.

    The phoenix then flew out, proudly showing the remaining golden fluff on his beak.

    Qu Zhong: I really want to applaud and shout!

    Every time the phoenix took revenge, it was unexpected, but this time he directly left this guy naked.

    "Woo--"

    Fei Jinniao found the nearest tree, combed his feathers sadly, and his dark eyes were still rolling.

    Although... there is not much hair left!

    "Cough cough!" Qu Zhong coughed twice, looking at the bird's gaze, he knew that this guy didn't intend to be honest.

    "I don't care, your divine beast hurt me, you have to accompany me with feathers!" Fei Jinniao suddenly raised his head and paced the tree in dissatisfaction: "I was just teasing your divine beast, but your divine beast wanted to kill me!"

    As he spoke, he burst into tears.

    "Woo woo--wow--"

    Qu Zhong: "..."

    Fei Jinniao gradually changed from whimpering to wailing, tears flowing from its eyes, and soon formed a golden line.

    "..."

    Qu Zhong was speechless, and waited for it to cry for a long time before slowly opening his mouth: "How about... I'll buy you some clothes, you should wear them first?"

    Since it didn't give up, Qu said. Zhong decided to take care of this ignorant bird on behalf of his great grandfather.

    "Clothes?" The crying stopped for a moment, and Fei Jinniao looked at Qu Zhong and asked, "What clothes are birds wearing?

    " , Fei Jinniao was very vigilant, and while he was talking, he was still standing a few meters away from him

    . Before Fei Jinniao could speak, Rou Tuanzi immediately raised his hand: "I want it too!"

    "Okay!" Qu Zhong replied with a smile, Just as he reached into his trousers pocket, Fei Jinniao immediately went backwards and flew farther back.

    If it hadn't been hit by Qu Zhong's blasting talisman, how could it have been caught up by that phoenix, after all, their cultivations were comparable.

    "Mobile phone, I'm going to look at the bird's clothes online." Qu Zhong shook his phone and explained with a smile.

    "You won't kill me?"

    "Why am I killing you!" Qu Zhong waved his hands in disbelief: "You are my grandfather's spiritual pet."

    Killing is definitely not killing, but he needs to be disciplined!

    "That's right, my master loves me the most..." Fei Jinniao thought, seeing the young man in front of him smiling sincerely, and finally fluttering his wings and flying

    near him: "Let me see."

    "What do you think about this? Like..." Qu Zhong flipped the phone, and the screen rushed towards the flying golden bird.

    ... There is no bird's clothes on the screen of the mobile phone, only three words in black on a white background.

    Binding fairy lock!

    Brush -

    A golden thread was thrown out by Qu Zhong, and instantly formed an airtight cobweb in the air. Even if the flying golden birds suddenly became transparent and spread out, they were still tightly surrounded by the golden net.

    "Close!" Qu Zhong flattened his palms, the Immortal Binding Lock quickly shrank, and soon turned into a golden collar on the neck of the flying golden bird with a transparent outline.

    "You actually have the Immortal Binding Lock!" Fei Jinniao shouted, and the transparent body showed its original shape when it flew with the Immortal Binding Lock to Qu Zhong's palm!

    Chapter 116

    "Despicable, despicable..."

    Fei Jinniao scolded loudly, all kinds of swear words he heard in Duan Sheli spewed out one after another, and even Wu Yue's blue eyes became gloomy.

    But looking at Qu Zhong's expression again, he still looks like he wants to laugh or not, and even Wu Yue can't guess what he is thinking.

    What is Qu Zhong thinking?

    He only found it funny at the moment. He had heard the original version of these swear words in the mountains and rivers, and Fei Jinniao was completely won the true biography of Duan Sheli!

    "Come on!" Qu Zhong smiled and opened his palm, and the bundle of immortal locks immediately flew to his palm, and of course the crazy bird.

    The bird lay on his palm, the ring-sized collar emitting golden rays of light around its neck, except that it was still unconvinced, and its whole body looked like it couldn't move.

    "Have you heard of the Immortal Binding Lock?"

    Qu Zhong playfully tossed it up at night, as leisurely as he was tossing a toy.

    The Immortal Binding Lock...

    is equivalent to a ban talisman, which can seal the mana of any monk and beast, making it the most common person or animal.

    Without the unlocking of the owner of the Immortal Binding Lock, Fei Jinniao will be an ordinary bird with no restrictions on mana and movement all his life.

    If Qu Zhong is willing, Fei Jinniao can still be regarded as a bird specimen that can only be thought of and cannot speak for a lifetime.

    Seeing that it was still arrogant, Qu Zhong suddenly laughed: "Since you don't want to say it, then..."

    Following Qu Zhong's sentence: "Try the feeling of being bullied!" When he said it, Fei Jinniao It was gently thrown out and went in the direction of the non-mainstream ones.

    "Help! I'm going to fall to my death..."

    Fei Jinniao saw that he was about to fall to the ground, and suddenly felt that his wings had regained strength. It was overjoyed, thinking that Qu Zhong had just let it go.

    The monkeys who were about to wave their wings and rushed towards it excitedly unleashed a mana attack.

    I don't know...

    the mana in the body is empty, and it seems that the mana of hundreds of years has been completely melted away, leaving no trace.

    The flying golden bird in the air is like a sparrow that is only exhausted, desperately flapping its wings to escape, the palm-sized body is quickly caught by the non-mainstream, and it is madly thrown.

    "Flying golden birds will be handed over to you in the future!" Qu Zhongchong pointed at the non-mainstream: "In the future, you should move back to the top of No. 5 hill, mortals can't get in here." The

    non-mainstream nodded frantically, pinching his two fingers . The flying golden bird's wings, which were already hairless, plucked out a golden feather with ease.

    "Let's disperse first, I'll go to the banyan tree to have a look."

    This banyan tree is not only the eye of the formation, but also the old nest of flying golden birds. There must be a lot to hide.

    Hearing Qu Zhong's words, Fei Jinniao, who was only busy howling, suddenly turned his head and shouted: "Don't get close to the banyan tree, that's the owner's thing..."

    "If you say you can't see it, I'm even more curious..."

    Qu Zhong Mo smiled with his smooth chin, and then really let the meat dumplings walk in the direction of the banyan tree.

    "You can't go over, you're robbery..."

    "You're jealous of something that's not yours, you're shameless..."

    "Bad... ah... it hurts!"

    Still scolding, Fei Jin paused. The bird's tone turned into a howl again, and it was now more concerned about its few feathers than the banyan tree in front of it.

    Very sweet is a good interpretation of what is an eye for an eye.

    Just when the flying golden bird was yelling at Qu Zhong, it urged the mana to braid the wild bird.

    With this sharp scream of pain, Qu Zhong walked into the banyan tree.

    "Swallowing Star Array!"

    As soon as he walked in, the dense black runes on the trunk immediately overflowed, and the chill spread to the surroundings, and the fog in the forest became thicker after a while.

    This formation uses the stars at night as bait, absorbs its cold air and stores it in the rune.

    Once it feels that there is a source of taboos in the formation, the rune will overflow with cold air, until it drives back the people or animals that break into the formation.

    And this mountain is infiltrated by the cold air of the formation all the year round, and the mountain is inevitably full of swamps, which is most suitable for some reptile animals to survive.

    The formation is not harmful to the human body, it just makes people shiver unconsciously, even if you wear thick clothes.

    Looking up, he saw only a very ordinary tree from the angle of view. The light was shining through the dense leaves, and there was nothing special about it.

    Qu Zhong stood up from the shoulders of the meat dumplings, pressing his right hand on the red dot in the rune and jumping towards the tree branch.

    The red dot is the eye of the formation, where the coldness of the whole formation is the weakest, and it is also the switch to enter the banyan tree.

    Standing under the banyan tree, the scene seen is ordinary, once you pass through the formation, another scene immediately appears in front of you.

    There are more than a dozen tawny houses made of wood on the sturdy branches.

    The big one is right next to the tree trunk not far in front of you, with an area of ​​at least 20 to 30 square meters, and the small one is about ten square meters. Almost every tree branch has one.

    "It seems that this is the 'property' left by my great-grandfather!" Qu Zhong chuckled, leaning on the tree branch with his right hand and jumping to the nearest wooden house.

    As expected, there was a simple formation on the hidden door, Qu Zhong raised his index finger across his lips and gently read the unlocking formula.

    Pa--

    with a crisp sound, the lock on the door was automatically released, Qu Zhong stretched out his hand and pushed it open, and the candle in the room instantly lit to illuminate the situation in the room.

    The room was full of various medicinal herbs and books. Qu Zhong casually flipped through them and found that they were all handwritten introductory exercises.

    The handwriting on the book is obviously left by Duan Sheli, and the last page of the exercise is left with three words for Wuer.

    "It seems to be written for Grandpa and the others!" Qu Zhong closed the exercises and picked up a wooden box on the bookshelf.

    If he guessed correctly, there are probably some medicinal herbs used in entry-level cultivation.

    As soon as the box was opened, the familiar fragrance wafted out immediately, and it really was the Essence Washing Pill that was used to wash the essence and cut the marrow, and the quantity was four.

    "This is ready for the two sons and daughter-in-law!" Qu Zhong shook his head and smiled, putting the box back in place.

    These things should have been prepared by Duan Sheli before Duan Weimin left the Duan family, and he started to prepare things for cultivation so early, and he said that everything is fate

    ... I'm afraid this is to comfort myself!

    Qu Zhong laughed: "Another duplicitous elder..."

    After restarting the guard formation in this room, Qu Zhong turned around and went to several other rooms.

    In addition to some gold and silver jewelry, there are also many magic weapons. In addition to these things, there are actually many items for babies.

    At first glance, there are children's clothes sewn by hand, rattles, strollers made of huanghuali, and many shoes and hats embroidered for children.

    "Hey!" Qu Zhong sighed and put all these things back in their original places.

    All these things that Fei Jinniao kept were prepared for the Duan Weiguo brothers and their descendants.

    When preparing these things, the two may be worried that they will leave in a hurry one day, so they will try their best to leave their last thoughts here.

    As for why Duan Weiguo has not discovered it for decades, I am afraid that the key problem is still in Fei Jinniao.

    Qu Zhong jumped back to the largest room, Rou Tuanzi was still looking up at him from below, but he obviously didn't see his existence in his eyes.

    "Meat dumplings." Qu Zhong shouted, then jumped.

    After accurately landing on Rou Tuanzi's shoulder again, Qu Zhong immediately turned his head to look at the somewhat incomprehensible bird.

    The few remaining feathers of the flying golden bird have all been tied into small pigtails, and his whole body is like an exploding hairball, which looks very funny.

    "You haven't been out of the woods for decades, just guarding these things?" Qu Zhong asked.

    "Exactly!"

    Fei Jinniao, who was being held upside down by the non-mainstream, replied in a deep voice, finally no longer looking like a rogue when he talked about this problem.

    "Non-mainstream, throw it over here!" Qu Zhong spread his palms.

    A ball of yellow hair was accurately thrown into his palm, Qu Zhong didn't intend to laugh, but continued to ask, "Then why didn't you tell my grandfather and them."

    "Tell them..."

    Fei Jinniao sneered, his dark eyes finally the first A serious look at Qu Zhong: "The master took away the spiritual power from their bodies when he left, just hoping that they can live a peaceful life in this world. Is calling the little master to come in to die!"

    Qu Zhong: "..."

    Qu Zhong sighed, the conversation suddenly changed, and he used two fingers to twist the small braid on the top of its head to lift the bird: "If you started talking like this now, you wouldn't be like this!

    " After speaking, the whole bird was silent and pretended to be dead.

    "Let's wait for my grandfather and the others to come back and fetch these things by themselves!" Qu Zhong turned his head and glanced at the direction of the banyan tree, then raised his right hand and gently threw out a talisman.

    The talisman slipped away and flew towards the trunk of the banyan tree. As the talisman paper got closer, the appearance of the banyan tree gradually changed.

    By the time the talisman paper was attached to the trunk, the banyan tree had become no different from the other trees around it, and even the yellow dead leaves on the ground had turned into a swamp.

    This rune flying golden bird has never been seen before. It looked up at the mortal in its own eyes, and a lot of thoughts instantly came into its small head.

    At this moment, Fei Jinniao suddenly flew into the sky again.

    Qu Zhong's laughter accompanied by the next words made the whole bird tremble.

    "Until Grandpa Tai and the others come, you will belong to the non-mainstream..."

    "Go for a walk in the woods." Qu Zhong no longer cares about the situation on the other side of the monkey group, and then patted the meat dumplings lightly and then looked at Hanako beside him. He only said, "You guys go back first, there is no danger in the woods."

    Hanako and Wuyue nodded, looked at Qu Zhong, and ran farther into the deeper woods.

    "The meat dumplings, you also go and run, the phoenix accompanies me!"

    The phoenix in the distance was driving the flock of birds that came towards it, and when he heard Qu Zhong's words, he swooped and flew down the tree.

    Before the meat dumplings opened their mouths, Qu Zhong had already sat firmly on Phoenix's back.

    "Let's go..."

    One person and one phoenix circled around the top of Hill No. 6. Qu Zhong sowed some common medicinal seeds in the woods while exploring the terrain.

    As for where the non-mainstream took Fei Jinniao, Qu Zhong didn't know, they didn't see the shadow of the monkey group on the way back to the rest area.

    For the next week, the busy Qu Zhong never saw them again.

    ***

    March 24th, the weather is fine.

    "Qu Zhong, I'll go pick him up first, and you'll take care of the rest." Early in the

    morning, before leaving Tongzhou, Xia Zhou worriedly explained it to Qu Zhong again, causing Lu Jun to turn around. Several rolled their eyes: "Brother Qu Zhong wants you to worry? Go away!"

    Today, I am going to meet the fans who won last week's lottery. Among them, Xiazhou is the most nervous.

    He is obviously a strong guy about 1.8 meters tall, but he is as long-winded as the old man, saying one thing over and over again.

    "Let's go!" Qu Zhong also followed Lu Jun and waved his hands quickly, for fear that he would say a few more words.

    This time, there are ten places in the lottery, and only six of them have made it clear that they will come. The other two will see if they can ask for leave. The remaining two cannot be contacted at all. I wonder if they are passersby who broke into the live broadcast room by mistake .

    The day before last approached, and there were eight people who were sure to come, and all but two of them had to bring their families.

    There were two fans from Eastern Province who needed to be picked up, and the remaining six chose to drive by themselves.

    Three of them are from Beicheng, one is from the same state, and the other two are from the nearby Jiushui City.

    Among them, there are two very familiar ID Qu Zhong remember.

    [Your mother calls you to collect clothes] and [Tanks fly planes] are among them.

    Feng Yi didn't win the lottery at first, but later bought two places at a high price from the two people who couldn't ask for leave, and then sent a private message to Qu Zhong excitedly.

    As for another famous person on the Internet [your mother called you to collect clothes] now everyone knows that this is the actor Liao Yeyun.

    And the main reason for Xia Zhou's nervousness is from this man. He has to spend a day with idols, and he has not been quiet since he learned about it.

    Qu Zhong had just returned from a tour of the paddy fields when the phone in his pocket rang.

    A young female voice excitedly said that she was at the gate of the orchard and asked Qu Zhong to open the door.

    Qu Zhong asked Lu Jun to open the door, Lu Jun rolled his eyes and asked Hanako to open the door again.

    Finally... Feng Yi's family of three walked into the rest area with a strange look under the leadership of Hanako. At that time, Qu Zhong was busy putting up a shelf for the loofah vine.

    He planted the loofah next to the platform in the rest area, next to the already green vines. To enter the rest area in the future, he had to pass through this passage.

    "Boss Qu?"

    Hua Zi took a few steps towards Feng Yi and led them through the vines to find Qu Zhong who was squatting outside the shelf. When they approached, they saw him tying a tie.

    As soon as the familiar voice sounded, Qu Zhong raised his head and smiled, and immediately recognized her: "Feng Yi?"

    "It's me!" Feng Yi nodded happily, and then immediately introduced the two people next to him: "This is my father Feng Hongchang. , this is my mother Wu Cui."

    "Hello Uncle Feng, hello Aunt Wu."

    "Good!" Wu Cui smiled.

    "Your grapes are well grown, and this orchard is not bad either!" Feng Hongchang, holding a cane, looked around the rest area surrounded by green with satisfaction.

    "My grandfather and the others are playing chess inside. Uncle Feng, do you want to go in and play?"

    Feng Hongchang knew at first glance that he was recovering from a serious illness, and Qu Zhong handed over his work to Lu Jun, who was busy not far away. , stood up and led a few people to the lounge.

    Duan Weiguo and Quan Shengli, who were resting, were playing chess in the hall, and Quan Zhengming made a bad idea next to him, and he could hear him alone in the hall.

    "Eat the car, Dad, why don't you eat the car..."

    "You know the shit, let's go..." Quan Shengli kicked Quan Zhengming impatiently, and his ears were finally clear.

    "Grandpa..." Qu Zhonggang opened his mouth when he entered the door, and Quan Zhengming, who was covering his feet, immediately turned around and smiled at the few people who came in: "Welcome, come and play chess."

    After speaking, he immediately looked serious . Said to Quan Shengli, "Dad's guest is here, should you give up your seat?"

    "No, I'll just take a look." Feng Hongchang waved his hands in surprise at this, and as he approached several people, he also stopped by the way introduced his name.

    Compared to Quan Shengsheng, his age is a junior, and his attitude is naturally very humble.

    Duan Weiguo waved his hand to show you're welcome, turned his head and said to Qu Zhong, "Bring you a chair for Uncle Feng."

    "Okay!" Qu Zhong replied immediately, and after Feng Hongchang was arranged, he led Wu Cui to Zhang Chaohong. Behind the kitchen where the sisters were, he turned back to the front and continued to work.

    Just after walking a few steps, he found that there was a tail behind him, and Feng Yi kept chasing after him with a strange look on his face.

    "My face is swollen?" Qu Zhong smiled helplessly.

    "No, no, it's the first time I see a live idol, and I'm a little excited." Feng Yi rubbed her hands and glanced at Lu Jun, who was still busy. "Lu Jun?"

    Lu Jun raised his head and looked a little confused. Xiang Feng Yi, and then suddenly blushed, and his body jumped up like a spring.

    Pointing at Feng Yi stammering, he finally finished a sentence: "Feng... Feng... Feng Squad Leader!"

    "It's me Feng Yi!" Feng Yi laughed heartily, and ran to Lu Jun a few steps over Qu Zhong.

    It seems that the two are still acquaintances!

    "It's really the school flower monitor!" Lu Jun confirmed.

    "It's me!"

    "I haven't seen you for a few years, the squad leader, the longer you look, the better you look..." The

    excited Lu Jun simply dropped the tie and squeezed in through the loofah.

    Seeing that the two of them couldn't remember what they were going to introduce to him for a while, Qu Zhong simply took advantage of this opportunity to bend over and pick up the cable ties to continue working.

    At least 60 loofah seedlings were planted on both sides of this small passage, which were also mixed with some cucumbers and fruit tomatoes.

    After tying up the rest, Lu Jun finally calmed down and called out Qu Zhong: "Brother Qu Zhong, this is my high school classmate." The

    two of them had been high school classmates for three years when Lu Jun's family was still in Beicheng. After the college entrance examination, one went to the same state and the other went abroad.

    Originally, they were two people who had barely met, but they never expected to meet again in Qu Zhong's orchard.

    "Our monitor used to like a lot of boys." Thinking of his high school career, Lu Jun's memories became vivid.

    "If you didn't change much, I probably wouldn't recognize you."

    Feng Yi's sigh is not unreasonable. When Qu Zhong first saw Lu Jun, he would not have thought that the cold noble son would become what he is today.

    Compared to Xia Zhou's elaborate dressing up today, Lu Jun is still the same as before.

    An old white washed T-shirt and slacks are his daily outfit. Today, when the sun comes out, he has replaced his casual shoes with sneakers.

    Overall it looks like a standard rural child.

    It's more like Qu Zhong...

    "After a serious illness, I thought about it a lot..." Lu Junwei sighed and began to prepare a long speech.

    Fortunately, Qu Zhong's cell phone rang again at this time, and he pointed to the door and left here.

    The voice of a strange man on the phone said that he and another fan just met at the gate of the orchard, waiting for Qu Zhong to pick up.

    "Okay, I'll be right there."

    Hanging up the phone, Qu Zhong went to the door in person this time. Rather than stay here and listen to Lu Jun's recollections, it is better to walk around.

    As soon as the door opened, Qu Zhong immediately recognized the face that was often seen on TV.

    Liao Yeyun...

    "Hello, I'm Qu Zhong."

    First, he introduced himself to the three of them. Qu Zhong took this opportunity to look at the three of them. The middle-aged woman who followed Liao Yeyun should be his wife. When we greeted each other, he held his hand and did not let go.

    However, seeing that her face was pale, her physical condition was much more serious than that of Feng Hongchang, and it seemed that she was still being treated.

    But fortunately, the condition has been brought under control, and there are still signs of gradual improvement.

    The other person who came alone saw that Liao Yeyun had a calm expression on his face. Seeing that he was not yet thirty years old, but his head was covered with white hair, he could see that he was a master who often stayed up late.

    After listening to the introduction, Qu Zhong knew that this person was called Su Feizhang.

    And he didn't shy away from introducing his job: a gossip reporter.

    He even tilted his head and asked Liao Ye Yunjie if he would mind. After getting the other party's indifferent shaking of his head, he turned to ask Qu Zhong: "Boss Qu, can I choose something I can take some pictures later?"

    "Except for the elders at home . , the rest is fine." Qu Zhong also looked indifferent, anyway, he couldn't take pictures of this orchard that couldn't be photographed.

    "Then I'll thank Boss Qu for pulling!" Su Feizhang smiled, and swiftly began to take out the camera from the backpack, and added in the meantime: "Don't worry, I only take pictures of scenery, I will never take pictures of people..."

    Afterwards The sentence: "I still have the bottom line for this!" Almost small can only hear Qu Zhong, who has good ears.

    "You are that [entertainment panties]!" Qu Zhong asked suddenly.

    "It's me!" Su Feizhang readily admitted that his plans to hide his identity before coming here disappeared in an instant, and even shook his finger: "Don't thank me, it's just my job as a gossip reporter."

    "Anyway, the previous ones. I still want to thank you all for God's business."

    Qu Zhong's words also included Liao Yeyun, and it was they who took the initiative to stand up and let [the three fools of Yunshan Village] win a lot of popularity in this public opinion battle.

    Liao Yeyun waved his hands again and again, and said in a humble tone: "Speaking of which, I would like to thank you for this."

    Su Feizhang's gossip reporter's intuition immediately woke up, Qu Zhong didn't ask anything, he immediately looked over curiously.

    Fortunately, he still knew the identity of his guest, so he didn't open his mouth to ask, just quietly waited for Liao Yeyun to speak.

    But this actor can't gossip about himself so easily. He smiled at Qu Zhong and then took his wife's hand to signal that he could go inside.

    Qu Zhong also immediately understood, turned around and led a few people to the rest area.

    Su Feizhang shook his head and laughed, and walked slowly behind a few people. If it was true as he said, he didn't take pictures of people's faces, but just took a good shot of the surrounding plants.

    Just patting and patting, as sharp as he immediately felt as if something was amiss.

    But let him say that this kind of strangeness can't be described in detail.

    "The air here is really nice and warm."

    It wasn't until Zhou Yun sighed that Su Feizhang quickly found the reason. As soon as he stepped through the gate of the orchard, the temperature inside seemed to be much warmer than outside.

    He was wearing a thin black coat, and a thin layer of sweat appeared on his forehead just a few steps away.

    No wonder Qu Zhong, who came to open the door, was wearing a shirt and rolled up his cuffs, dressing like he was in summer.

    Su Feizhang opened the zipper of his jacket with a swipe, and heard Qu Zhong's laughter: "This valley is warmer than the outside with mountains in winter and trees for shelter in summer."

    No wonder...

    "It's a good place!" Su Feizhang didn't hold up the camera this time, just turned his head to look at it with his own eyes.

 Chapter 117

    The valley that can't be seen at a glance is surrounded by various colors, some of the vegetables planted in the vegetable field are bearing fruit, and some are still blooming.

    There are no weeds in the ground, and it seems that the management is quite careful.

    Su Feizhang looked around with the eyes of a reporter, thinking that he could find some flaws.

    But several people have walked to the rest area through the cement road of more than 200 meters, and he found that there seems to be nothing unusual.

    "How about I take you to see where you live first?"

    Thinking of Zhou Yun's pale face, Qu Zhong paused and turned to ask Liao Yeyun first.

    "Are you tired?" Liao Yeyun nodded first, then turned to ask his wife, Zhou Yun nodded lightly and smiled, "A little bit."

    It was the first time she went away after being sick for five years, and she actually felt a little uncomfortable on the way. Just held back and said nothing.

    "That will trouble Boss Qu!" Liao Yeyun immediately thanked him.

    "Then I'll take you there in the car." After speaking, he looked at Su Feizhang: "Reporter Su, what about you?"

    "Then I'll go take a look too." Su Feizhang replied.

    So the few people paused, waiting for Qu Zhong to ride out the tricycle, then turned around and headed to the accommodation first.

    The accommodation that was originally arranged for the employees of the orchard has been repaired for more than half a year, but it is still vacant, and it is estimated that it will continue to be vacant.

    There are wooden furniture in the house, except for a layer of tung oil, there are no other chemical substances, so there is no trouble of excessive formaldehyde.

    However, Qu Zhong hesitated before bringing a few people into the room.

    Zhou Yun's body is weaker than the average person. Even small pathogenic bacteria can cause diseases. Qu Zhong is a little worried that the humidity in the room will make her uncomfortable.

    And looking at how tired she looks now, it's still not suitable to live in this new house.

    "Reporter Su, you should live in this house." Qu Zhongxian said to Su Feizhang.

    This single room has only the most basic bed and a desk, and even the wardrobe is just a wooden clothes rack.

    Su Feizhang just glanced at it, and immediately threw off his backpack: "The environment is good, and there is a smell of wood."

    "As long as you like it!" Qu Zhong laughed.

    Of course... if he doesn't like it, he can't help it!

    "Mr. Liao and Mrs. Liao, just go to my house, the room is bigger!"

    Qu Zhong didn't say it was because Zhou Yun's health was not good, but only said that the room was too small for the two of them to get used to.

    But everyone present knew that she was not in good health, and even Su Feizhang didn't show any displeasure.

    The article said that Duan's house has countless antiques, it is an authentic old house, and he just went to see if it was true or false.

    "Of course there's no problem." Qu Zhong tilted his head, then pointed to his camera: "You can't take pictures!"

    "Don't worry, I'm not a reporter from the Antique Appraisal column!"

    Su Feizhang put the camera on the table, Show him your disdain with action.

    Of course... Later, he regretted the decision he made at that time.

    As soon as he stepped into the back door of Duan's house, he saw at a glance the stone foundations and cornices of the carved beams and painted buildings, and even the blue bricks at the soles of his feet were carved with exquisite pictures.

    No one who came to Duan's house paid attention to this detail, but when Su Feizhang entered the yard, he saw these floor tiles covered with a layer of light gray at a glance.

    That's all because his father was a masonry craftsman. Several generations of their family depended on this craft for a living, and it wasn't until his generation that the craft broke.

    But even if it doesn't, after watching it for decades, it can be seen that it is a good thing.

    If you look closely at these floor tiles, you can see that each has some subtle differences, perhaps the lines, or the texture of the blue bricks.

    But the overall look is almost the same. At first glance, it does look like a machine, but this is a serious handmade floor tile.

    "Reporter Su lowered his head to pick up money?" Liao Yeyun saw him focus and made a joke casually.

    "This floor tile is very beautiful."

    Su Feizhang laughed, but just casually brought up the topic, but when he looked up at Qu Zhong again, the doubts in his eyes had turned into solemnity.

    The price of such a floor tile in this era is at least 2,000 yuan a piece, and the price of the floor tiles used in this house covering a thousand square meters will be astronomical.

    Could it be that what was said in the press release was actually true?

    The doubts in his heart could not be answered, so Su Feizhang looked more seriously when he looked around again.

    But unfortunately, until he walked to the front yard, he never saw anything that surprised him again.

    "You can stay here tonight."

    Qu Zhong led the three into the front yard, and arranged Liao Yeyun and his wife in one of the guest rooms in the west wing.

    The furnishings in this room are much larger than the guest room in the orchard, the bathroom is indoors, and there are sofas and appliances for resting.

    Especially the dark red carved big bed in the middle, even with a bed curtain frame.

    "This bed is an old thing!" Liao Yeyun walked in, stroking the smooth bed frame, and even got close to smell the wood.

    Hearing this, he widened his eyes and looked up at Qu Zhong in disbelief: "Why does it smell like Chinese medicine?"

    "This bed is made of old wood that my grandmother soaked in Chinese medicine juice." Qu Zhong pointed around The things in the room; "It has the effect of helping sleep and soothing the mind."

    Of course, what he didn't say...

    After Quan Shengli moved in, Qu Zhong brushed a layer of concoction on the wooden bed to expand and consolidate the effect.

    "The ancestor of Boss Qu's family is really a Chinese medicine?" Su Feizhang, who was thinking about something, suddenly blurted out, and his expression was completely puzzled.

    Even Qu Zhong was a little inexplicable when he asked this question: "Didn't Reporter Su investigate my family's background... I forgot it so quickly?"

    "That's right, why did I forget it!" Su Feizhang patted his face and reminded frequently God himself.

    The Duan family's information turned out to be true...

    The person who sent the manuscript to them didn't make it up, and he actually told the truth!

    This made him a little confused for a while, what are the people behind the scenes for...

    But obviously the current scene didn't give him much time to think about it, Qu Zhongchong said to Liao Yeyun and his wife. : "If you have nothing to do, Mrs. Liao, you can rest!"

    It's only nine o'clock in the morning, so it's still early for lunch.

    "Okay..." Just as Liao Yeyun was about to nod, Zhou Yun shook his hand: "You can go around with Boss Qu, I'll do it alone!"

    "How can I do it!" Liao Yeyun subconsciously objected.

    "You can't sleep here either, why don't you go out for a walk." Zhou Yun gently persuaded him: "Just call me during dinner!"

    "That's fine!" After thinking again and again, Liao Yeyun nodded in agreement. And again told Zhou Yun to call herself if something happened.

    "I'll give you some soothing fragrance!" Qu Zhong said suddenly.

    "That's going to trouble Boss Qu!" Zhou Yun replied first, then patted Liao Yeyun's hand to signal him to be at ease.

    Qu Zhong turned around and went to the backyard. Su Feizhang finally couldn't hold back his curiosity and reached out and touched the pillow-sized jade plaque above the pillow on the bed.

    He thought it was an ornament carved into the bed rail.

    Unexpectedly...

    the moment the finger touched it, the hand was frozen and retracted, and the voice of exclamation also changed its tone: "Han Shiyu?"

    Cold Food Jade...

    a kind of jade that is naturally cold, but different from its cold touch, this kind of jade has the effect of regulating the internal circulation of the human body.

    According to the records in ancient books, if you can sleep on this cold jade stone overnight, the effect is stronger than eating ten ginseng.

    Of course, this is just what I randomly read in wild books, and its authenticity remains to be investigated.

    Because this kind of jade disappeared decades ago, the reason why Su Feizhang could blurt out his name was that his grandfather also had a small piece of fingernail in his hand.

    That's all, it's still the heirloom of their Su family. He only had the chance to touch it once when he was naughty when he was a child.

    But now... there is such a large piece on the bed in Duan's guest room.

    When Su Feizhang thought of the surprised look of the old man at home, he didn't know for a while whether he should speak out against him the next time he boasted about his piece of cold jade.

    "What's wrong with Reporter Su?"

    Liao Yeyun was also taken aback by his sudden movements, thinking that he saw a bug on the bed.

    "I was frozen by this stone."

    Su Feizhang pointed to the bed, indicating that the two of them would also reach out to touch it.

    But the reaction of the two of them after touching it was two extremes, one was so cold that he swayed and nodded to him again and again.

    Zhou Yun caressed it comfortably for a long time, and finally even pressed her other hand on it.

    "It's so warm, it's like holding a warm water bag."

    Liao Yeyun looked incredible, while Su Feizhang had such an expression as expected.

    Sure enough...there's a big difference between a healthy person and a sick person.

    Just as their expressions were different and they were speculating, Qu Zhong had already walked in with a small white porcelain bowl and a roll of mosquito coils.

    As soon as she came in, she saw that Zhou Yun had both hands on the cold food jade.

    "Keep it warm."

    Qu Zhong didn't look surprised at all. He put down the bowl and walked over: "When you go to sleep, put this jade on the soles of your feet to warm your feet."

    After speaking, he picked up the jade slab and put it on his feet. At the end of the bed, Zhou Yun rubbed her already warm hands and nodded happily.

    A warmth spread from her palms to her limbs, making her already tired even more sleepy.

    Qu Zhong smiled, turned back to the table, soaked the incense in the bowl first, and then took out a lighter to light the incense.

    At this time, Su Feizhang didn't dare to ask Qu Zhong why he soaked the incense in water and then lit it. He just stood stupidly, watching the incense waft out a thin stream of smoke.

    When Qu Zhong lit his cigarette, he immediately turned around and signaled him to go out.

    The scent of calming incense had a faint scent of jasmine, and Su Feizhang took a few sips before turning around before turning around reluctantly.

    He didn't even know why he did that.

    I just felt that the fragrance was a good thing, and almost instinctively wanted to smell it more.

    The two retreated to the middle of the yard. Su Feizhang glanced at Qu Zhong and then at the room, but he still didn't hold his breath and said, "Boss Qu, was that Han Shiyu just now?"

    "Oh?" Qu Zhong turned his head slightly in surprise. Then he nodded very generously: "It's Han Shiyu."

    Su Feizhang lost his language instantly after getting the correct answer.

    Because he remembered that Qu Zhong asked Zhou Yun to use cold food jade to warm his feet just now, and his grandfather also offered that fingernail-sized jade in the hall, hanging high on the beams.

    Qu Zhong didn't wait for him to urge him, and slowly explained two sentences: "This is something left by my great-grandmother. It has a good calming effect on the patient."

    It should be more than that...

    Su Feizhang thought to himself, but on the face Still nodding with a look of enlightenment, and then suddenly remembered the bowl of water: "Is the soothing water tap water?"

    "It's tap water." Qu Zhong nodded: "Because the incense is too dry, and it burns too quickly without a little water!"

    This time, Su Feizhang suddenly realized that

Chapter 118 Four Changes

    But this time Qu Zhong is the real lie...

    What kind of tap water is that? It's the juice from the medicinal spring and some three-color leaves, which has a very good recovery effect on Zhou Yun's body.

    The concoction might work better if she could take it.

    But the effect is too bad... or use it with caution.

    As for the cold food jade, the effect is actually not as miraculous as Su Feizhang thought. The real function of this stone is to calm the mind and warm the body, and it has no effect on curing diseases.

    But it was Su Feizhang's misunderstanding that saved a lot of trouble later.

    After a while, Liao Yeyun left the room, and his expression was a little strange after closing the door.

    After walking a few steps into the backyard, he caught up with Qu Zhong and asked, "My wife fell asleep next to the bed. I have never seen her fall asleep so quickly." As soon as

    Qu Zhong opened his mouth, Su Feizhang already answered for him in his heart.

    With Han Shiyu, of course you can sleep with your pillow on it, that is the treasure recorded in ancient books.

    "It should be tired from the road!" This was the answer given by Qu Zhong.

    When he thought of his wife's body, Liao Yeyun also felt the same, and quickly put the doubts behind him and turned to ask about other things.

    "Boss Qu, I haven't used that wild ginseng, can my wife take it?"

    Although he had already asked the old doctor this question, Liao Yeyun just wanted to hear Qu Zhong's answer.

    "It can be eaten, but it has to be paired with other herbs." Qu Zhong thought for a while, and then continued: "When I go back in the evening, I will first check the pulse of Mrs. Liao and then give you a prescription for food and nourishment."

    Liao Yeyun thought to himself. Hi, there was a smile on his face.

    As expected, Qu Zhong was different from what the old doctor said. At that time, the doctor told him decisively that he should not give Zhou Yun too much tonic herbs.

    Before his heart activity subsided, he heard Qu Zhong continue: "But other than this ginseng, other ginseng or supplements can't be eaten."

    "Why is this kind of ginseng enough?"

    Su Feizhang asked quickly for Liao Yeyun. doubts.

    "Different growth environments have different medicinal effects." Qu Zhonghui.

    This is of course the meaning of the words. This mountain ginseng is stimulated by the spiritual power of Lone Immortal Grass, and its medicinal effect has long been changed. No matter what kind of constitution people eat, it can play a nourishing role according to their own body.

    But ordinary wild ginseng is not good, it is prone to the situation that the deficiency cannot be supplemented, and it is not suitable for patients with certain internal diseases.

    "So it's like this..." Liao Yeyun nodded, and then asked a lot of questions, but without exception, they were all about Zhou Yun.

    This made Su Feizhang, who has been in the entertainment industry all year round, suddenly have a good impression.

    Seeing too many couples in the entertainment industry with their interests tied up, this kind of sincere concern is most likely to make people feel rare.

    Su Feizhang, who had many questions, suddenly calmed down in his heart. He quietly listened to Liao Yeyun's constant questions, and Qu Zhong answered patiently.

    After listening for half a day, he suddenly woke up.

    This Qu Zhong actually knows so much about Chinese medicine, and the feeling expressed between the lines is that Zhou Yun's illness is just a general illness.

    But Liao Yeyun obviously didn't hear it, and continued to ask about the things to pay attention to on weekdays.

    "You can exercise properly to exercise your body." Qu Zhong pinched his cheeks, and then told him that he could search the Internet for a set of exercises called [Wu Qin Xi].

    "Okay!" Liao Yeyun wrote it down on his mobile phone, as if he finally had some confidence in his heart.

    The three returned to the rest area, and Xia Zhou had already picked up four fans from Dong Province.

    After asking, I found out that three of them were from a family, and they contacted another person in Eastern Province who planned to go with them.

    Knowing that the other party was alone, he simply begged the other party to bring his father as a family member.

    So this happened.

    The family of the three who came is Liu Huiyuan's family. Four of their family drew a lottery, and he was the only one who won the lottery.

    In order to compete for the remaining spot, the other three members of the family used rock-paper-scissors to decide the remaining spot.

    Mama Liu wins.

    Later, there was the matter of fellow villagers. Liu's father ran away overnight without his daughter Liu Jiajia. I don't know if the family would be in trouble when he went back tomorrow.

    The first thing he said when he saw Qu Zhong was: "Can I see the monkey wine?" As soon as he said

    this, Qu Zhong remembered that this family was the one that was photographed and uploaded, and he had promised to send it to the other party. wine, and as a result, I forgot all about the cows giving birth.

    Seeing the other party staring at him with bright eyes, Qu Zhong hurriedly promised to give the other party two jars when he left.

    This time, Dad Liu finally closed his mouth with satisfaction, with a look of no desire and no desire.

    The way the family gets along makes Qu Zhong feel a little amused, as his son is a pony and a punching bag.

    Of course... still hard work.

    With the Liu family came a young man named Yang Ning, who was handsome and wearing glasses, and listened to him introducing himself as a teacher at an orphanage.

    Moreover, the children of their orphanage are born with disabilities, which is a relatively special orphanage.

    The staff inside are almost all voluntary, just to help the children adapt to life outside the orphanage more quickly.

    Originally, he came with the dean this time, but because the orphanage was facing the need to renovate, he went alone.

    And this time he came with a request.

    "fruit?"

    Qu Zhong was a little surprised by Yang Ning's request. He actually wanted to buy some fruits to bring back to the children to taste.

    Because of the dean's preference, the orphanage will play their videos or replay live broadcasts during mealtimes.

    The children were very curious about the fruits in [Quyou Garden]. Everyone put together the New Year's money they got from last year's Spring Festival, and wanted to buy some fruits from him to try.

    Of course, Qu Zhong had no reason to disagree with such a simple wish. He only asked Yang Ning to go back tomorrow and leave the address.

    As for the money, Qu Zhong received a nominal 100 yuan, which was considered to be the deal.

    The remaining three people waited for a long time and still had no news. It was not until Xia Zhou's phone rang before dinner that they knew that the three of them had been delayed because of various things.

    One of them is going to the hospital because the child is sick, and this trip may not come.

    Among the other two fans who said they would be late, Qu Zhong heard a familiar voice again.

    Fu Yanxue...

    He said that because he was delayed by work, he might not arrive until after lunch, so that Qu Zhong would not have to wait for him to eat.

    Now that there is detailed information, Qu Zhong has no plans to wait for the other people. As soon as noon arrives, he will have dinner on time.

    Fifteen people sat at two tables, and Zhou Yun, who was soundly asleep, called out several times before waking up, and is still asleep in Duan's house.

    The noon meal was served by Zhang Chaoyang, and the taste could only be regarded as a home-cooked dish.

    But it is better than the freshness of the ingredients. Just a little salt can reflect the original umami of vegetables.

    Everyone ate with relish, and they didn't even have time to discuss too much, let alone feel strange and awkward about the big stars and their table.

    Among them is Liu Huiyuan, a super fan of Liao Yeyun.

    He never thought that he would meet idols from childhood to adulthood, not to mention being at the same table with idols.

    It's just that when the food came to the table, his mouth and brain were filled with food, and he had no time to be surprised by Liao Yeyun, who was also gobbling down next to him.

    A table of home-cooked meals was quickly over, and no one was drinking...including Quan Sheng.

    Because Qu Zhong said that he would bring out monkey wine and wine to greet everyone at night, so he had to save his stomach until evening.

    Finished meal.

    The enthusiastic Quan Zhengming began to greet everyone to go to the orchard on the mountain, while a few young people took the initiative to take up the responsibility of washing dishes.

    Lu Jun took Yang Ning and Feng Yi, and then went up the mountain after washing the dishes, and Qu Zhong took the rest of them to the mountain slowly.

    Liao Yeyun was a little worried about Zhou Yun, who was still sleeping. He didn't want to go, Qu Zhong said lightly, "Mrs. Liao didn't wake up so soon." He turned around and followed the crowd without even thinking.

    This made Su Feizhang even more surprised.

    The crowd went up the mountain from the top of No. 3 hill, first went to see the calf that could run and jump, and then went around to the top of No. 4 hill to see the deep pool.

    During the spring and summer communication, the fog around the deep pool was a little thicker.

    From a distance, the deep pool is like the Jade Pond in the TV series with a fairy-like air, and the mist slowly floats around, making everyone watching it amazed.

    Su Feizhang wanted to grab the camera on his chest out of professional instinct.

    Reaching out to fish, the chest is empty, and there is no shadow of the camera.

    ... Just put it in the room...

    As the crowd walked in, occasionally fish would stick their heads out and bubbling in the dark green deep pool. Even if they were surrounded by a group of people, the fish didn't panic at all and turned over as usual. Beat the water.

    Most of the people were attracted by the scenery and sighed at its beauty.

    Only Liu Huiyuan subconsciously pointed at a carp and shouted, "That light gray carp must be delicious."

    "I know how to eat it every day!" Dad Liu immediately reprimanded.

    Qu Zhong smiled and could only praise Liu Huiyuan's good eyesight.

    The gray carp had two whiskers on its mouth. At first glance, it was the first group of fish that had been nourished by the spiritual power of the sparrow. Now the fish has a slight spiritual energy.

    It must be delicious...

    but the others ignored him, and they all turned to the endless fruit trees next to them.

    After several months of cultivation, the fruiting ability of the fruit trees has been greatly restored, and many have begun to bear fruit twice.

    Some seasonal fruit trees are full of branches and ready to be picked.

    The most eye-catching of these are the late-ripening citrus, which are not the traditional orange-red, but the bright yellow.

    From a distance, the citrus tree seems to be smeared with large pieces of watercolor yellow, which has a strong visual impact.

    Peng Sheng was jealous of this citrus for a day or two, but it was not ripe at that time, so the yellow color was retained until now.

    "There is a frame on the side of the road, everyone can pick some fruit and take it home." Qu Zhong waved his hand, and then said, "It's free, it's a rare opportunity!"

    When he said this, everyone laughed.

    Liu Huiyuan eagerly rubbed his palms and glanced at Xia Zhou, who was facing him.

    Xia Zhou was stunned for a moment, then turned to look at Qu Zhong: "It has been raining for the past two days, there should be a lot of mushrooms in the mountains, why don't you go pick some mushrooms first?

    " Will suddenly accept his eyes, and immediately understand the meaning of the other party.

    "Pick mushrooms, pick mushrooms!" Liu Huiyuan raised his hand in surprise.

    "It's no problem to pick mushrooms." Qu Zhong turned around and shrugged helplessly: "But the distance is very long, and everyone may not be able to walk."

    "Why can't you walk, I can walk." Liu Huiyuan answered first.

    Even Liao Yeyun nodded: "I came here specially wearing hiking shoes."

    It was Duan Weiguo who understood what Qu Zhong meant, and turned to look at the few people who were standing there: "Or we will stay here and let the young people go..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 1.6K 34
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
5.9K 84 81
Author: eye-catching Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed The fruit shop on the corner has just opened, and it has caused widespread contro...
75.7K 2.7K 104
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...
315K 9.7K 32
Maybe you weren't the one for me, but deep down I wanted you to be. g!p Camila oops