WikiGirl

Від LizSorora

Song Y/N is a girl that holds the secrets of everyone who exists in her circle. Willingly or not somehow she... Більше

Welcome
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 68

1K 177 67
Від LizSorora

Every minute that ticked away, felt like it was draining your positivity drop by drop, while you remained outside that window, hanging on for dear life on the flat surface of the wall which unfortunately you could neither take a good grip off nor hug entire as you were wishing inwardly every time that a stronger breeze would hit you, making your dress fabric dance on its command and wrapping you in fear of losing your balance because of it.

The fall surely would not conclude your death though and you were aware of that but also no broken bones were beneficial for you. To not mention the chaos an injury would cause to this event and you would be left with no good excuse as to why you fell from where you fell. As such the best option was obviously for someone to get you out of there however despite the fact that you had brought your courage and reached to your phone as slowly as possible and brought it to your ear, calling the only person who you had around at that moment, you were still faced with disappointment for Jungkook didn't seem to be peaking up his phone.

"Did he give me the wrong number or something? Where the heck has he left his phone?!" You murmured to the wind growing slightly frustrated that even though this man had given you his number willingly prior, he still wasn't responding.

"Oh God...okay...okay..." You tried to calm yourself as the line went off after ringing for way too long and after you spend some minutes inhaling and exhaling, you slowly brought your hand before your face again and scrolled on your contacts, only to loom a bit over Jimin's contact, for you were aware that if you were to call him and explain, he most likely wouldn't like the situation. But he is famous and definitely could know a way to reach Jungkook even for a moment. Anything to at least let him know that you needed help and come get you out of there. 

He was the reason you were at that party after all and as thus he should have a sense of responsibility to back you up. Or so you were hoping.

After you pressed the button and the call started going through, it took a very short time till Jimin replied to the other line, as if he had his phone on his hands already. "You were working on your boring shift and you missed my voice huh." Were the first words that reached your ears from him, leaving you throwing an awkward look at your surroundings for, boy was he way off.

"Well~...actually...how do I put this..em...I may not be at work but hanging from a window for the moment." You started getting onto the point quickly for your situation was not something that you could endure for long. It was a matter of minutes and balance. If you were to slip or lose your posture even a bit, you were bound to meet the ground.

"Excuse me WHAT?!"His voice rise in your ear making you flinch a bit, thankfully that did not conclude to being the end for your balance, yet it sure scared you enough to have your eyes grow wide a bit.

"Yah! Are you trying to kill me by jump scaring me?! I called you for help. If I wanted to fall, I would have jumped on my own!" You responded back a bit aggressively for your nerves had jumped instantly despite the fact that he was not the one at fault.

"Just tell me what's going on." Jimin hurridly stepped out of his bed, in which he had a knocked out DongMin, still next to him, and his cousin Jin occupying the couch for he had not wished to leave him alone after everything that had gone down with his switches on this day.

He heard you on the line giving him a quick summary of how had you ended up being where you were as he roamed around his suitcase to find a cap which he put on immediately before rushing to get his mask and walk out the room. "... so I tried to call Jungkook but he isn't replying and I thought that maybe you could get to him somehow. Please say that you have a way." You begged him with your intonation as you reached the end of your speech and he found himself rolling his eyes in annoyance at the fact that you had referred to Jungkook without any honorifics.

They became best buddies now or what. Tsk

He thought as he placed his hand on Jin's pocket and took his car keys, leaving them there still sleeping as he rushed towards the door to put on his shoes and coat.

"Send me your location. I am on my way." That was all he replied with, making you fall silent briefly before replying. " No wait, I didn't call you for that. You are injured and you can't be seen in public, did you forget?" Your reply had him plaster a smirk on his lips as he exited the door of your apartment and hurried his steps towards the elevator.

"I am an expert at escaping from situations that could cause a roar. You of all people should know better by now." 

"But Jimin, it will be too long till you get here...what if I can't hang on!" 

"Yah! Don't say nonsenses! You are a crazy woman that jumps from balcony to balcony on hotels and you won't be able to hang still for some minutes? Just send me the location and stay put!" He ordered before he cut the line and you took a deep inhale, concluding that maybe calling him was a bad idea after all.

What's done is done. At this point, I will just have to trust him.

You concluded and send him your location, only to place the other hand back at the wall, feeling a bit more stable now that you had them both in contact with the concrete, despite the fact that it changed little to nothing.

The minutes that passed after that felt like ages to you and the wind of the night had succeeded in making you feel colder and colder to the point that your body had started trembling. You tried to control it multiple times but since it was a reaction to the weather and not coming from inner fear of the moment, you ended up realizing that you couldn't do much but press yourself the best you could against that wall and be patient.

Your phone going off after twenty minutes or so became the reason you almost legit saw yourself falling for an instant, as the sound echoing abruptly drove your focus off and made you lose your balance for a moment, your body going forward only for you to quickly manage it to glue it back to the cold concrete, now with an even heavier breathing than prior.

Whoever it is, it better be freaking important!

You reached your hand to take your phone from the pocket your dress had while from the other pocket your purse was hanging, half in it half out, as you had placed it there so your hands will be free. Once your phone was before you again, however, a flash of hope crossed your face as you saw that it was Jungkook and you replied immediately.

"Where did you disappear too? I had to come all the way to my car to call you?" You heard his anxious voice reaching your ears only for you to reply with a hint of frustration back. "Who in their right mind leaves their phone in the car when is such a situation?"

"I forgot it okay! It wasn't on purpose. And you said that you would be by my side all the time! Just why did you leave!" He passed his hand through his hair, clearly nervous as he stood outside his car, which was parked among the many other vehicles.

"I haven't left. I am in the building...well on a side of it at least." Your words brought a wave of confusion on his face right as he questioned you what did you mean exactly and you told him that you were handing outside a window, trapped there, without telling him how you got there or why.

"Are you trying to pull a prank on me or something?" He showed his doubt in your words after some seconds of silence had followed your statement and you just left an exhale escape your lips.

"Believe me I would have loved that to be the case, but no." You brought your lips to a thin smile that vanished quickly as a strong wing hit you making you literally get the phone of your ear as you instantly brought your hand back to the wall, for better balance, missing the curse words that left Jungkook's mouth out as his mind basically proceeded the information and the situation.

"Okay, okay, calm down, calm down." You heard him saying as you got the device near your ear again and his tone of voice made you instantly understand that he most likely was panicking more than you were.

"Just tell me which way are you. I will come help." 

"I am not sure which way of the house this is but it must be the back cause I have a huge wall in front of me." You informed him and Jungkook took off in one direction before assuring you that he will be there in a bit.

The line went dead after that and you just left a deep breath out as you placed your phone back and gazed from one side to the other, expecting to see his figure pop out but instead, you got three metallic pieces that tore the air that the wall, landing right above your head.

The sudden firing of whatever that was, had left you stunned in place, but your eyes followed the black cable line that came with it, only to finally notice a figure dressed in black standing right across you, on top of that wall.

The unknown person waved at you with his hand, prior he cut your breath short by throwing himself in the air, handing by a triangle thing that slid all the way through that cable, bringing the man now right in front of you. His legs had parted on each side of your body, trapping you in the middle, while his masked face was some inches away from you.

"J-Jimin" You murmured his name, still astonished by his appearance and his actions as you recognized him by his eyes and then he casually brought his left hand to lower his mask and flash you a confident smile that got accompanied by a quick wink before he finally spoke to you, in a whispering tone.

" I told you to not underestimate me Y/N"

---To be continued...

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

56.3K 2.2K 52
The Mafia King, Named Kim Taehyung, fell in love with a mysterious girl named Y/n. Will Y/N be able to fall for the Mafia? What's Y/n hiding? ...
222K 7K 29
[COMPLETED] Jimin is a playboy who lately have a crush on her seatmate y/n. Jimin was never a playboy but because of the accident that happened to hi...
60.5K 1.9K 25
📖 He walked closer to me, causing me to back into the elevator wall. ❝You do things to me, Desire,❞ he purrs in my ear, his breath giving my skin ti...
715 152 31
park jimin × reader(y/n) Y/n is a University graduand majoring in music. She is in a relationship with Park Jimin who is not only a popular guy hangi...