The daily life of a full-leve...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/218/218876/ Author: Erting Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-21 Late... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
112-118
119-120
121-124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
142-150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
181-186
187-190
191-196
197-202
203-210
211-218
219-225

Chapter 111

169 5 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 111 Two more

    The trunk of the sedan and the rear seat door were opened one after another, and a sweet smell wafted out of the car for a moment.

    "What is so sweet?" Feng Hongchang asked.

    "Chairman, it smells like strawberries." The driver explained immediately and came back with a few bamboo baskets from the back seat.

    No one knows how hard he endured along the way.

    But when he thought that the boss gave him a basket of fruits before he left, the driver instantly calmed down and began to dutifully move things.

    "Dad, it's the strawberry planted by my idol." Feng Yi smiled sweetly, her face full of admiration.

    Without the driver mentioning it, she bent down and picked up a few cans in another basket: "Dad, let's go eat the cans first."

    After that, she motioned for the nanny to help him into the living room, while she turned around. Tell the other nannies in the house to move things in.

    Feng Hongchang glanced sideways at the can that didn't even have a label, and subconsciously frowned.

    When he sat down on the sofa, he took a breath and said slowly: "These things don't have a production time, how can they be easily imported."

    "Dad, I just made this yesterday, it's fresh!" Feng Yi didn't care what Dad said, Take a can and twist it hard.

    A crisp bang - the

    iron lid was opened, and the sweetness drifted into Feng Hongchang's nose along with the slightly sour taste unique to loquat.

    It smells really fresh!

    Feng Yi shouted to the nanny to take the spoon and sniffed hard several times. Feng Hongchang was amused by the intoxicated look on his face.

    Feng Yi grew up with brocade clothes and jade food. Delicious delicacies are just commonplace. I have never seen her so exaggerated.

    Feng Hongchang always thought that his daughter was making fun of him, so he raised his lips very respectfully.

    The nanny trotted and brought the delicate plate and fork, and poured the pale yellow loquat meat into the deep porcelain white plate.

    "Dad, Boss Qu said that you have a weak stomach. You can eat some canned food to help digest it!"

    Feng Hongchang took the fork handed over by Feng Yi. .

    This can is not as sweet and greasy as I imagined, and there is a little burnt aroma in the sugar water, which blends well with the sweet and sour of loquat.

    "This rock candy was also made by your idol?"

    "Mmmm!" Feng Yi, whose mouth was full, couldn't open his mouth, so he could only nod his head wildly.

    After she finally swallowed the loquat meat that had not been chewed, she continued: "Dad, do you feel that there is no stickiness in your throat?"

    Feng Yi said this, and he touched his Adam's apple. I swallowed my saliva, but it didn't feel sticky.

    He has suffered from chronic pharyngitis for many years because of smoking, especially when he eats sweets, he always feels that his throat is sticky.

    "It's because I eat less." Feng Hongchang didn't believe it, he forked a few pieces and ate it before trying to feel it again.

    Sure enough, there was no sticky feeling, and there seemed to be a slight coolness in his throat, which made him feel like a cool breeze was blowing through his entire throat.

    Feng Yi laughed when she saw Feng Hongchang's expression, smiled and suddenly remembered that she still had something important to take: "By the way, there is also loquat paste!"

    After the nanny put the pile of things on the coffee table, Feng Yi After rummaging around in this pile of things for a long time, I finally found the two bottles of black loquat paste.

    "Dad, this is loquat cream, drink it with water when you cough next time!"

    After speaking, she began to introduce other things. Her tone was exactly the same as that of Qu Zhong, and she finished the introduction of the dozen or so things she brought. .

    "Miss, is it stewed chicken for dinner?"

    Seeing that Feng Yi was so precious about these things, the nanny hurriedly ran to the living room to ask.

    Facts proved that her decision was completely correct. Feng Yi nodded and picked up the log box and opened it: "Aunt Zhong, wait a minute, I'll measure it first."

    She took out the wild ginseng in the box and placed it on the table carefully . , the shape of the wild ginseng made Feng Hongchang approached in surprise.

    Just look at her carefully comparing with her little finger, and then compare the roots of the ginseng, find a root that is about the length of her little finger and gently tear it off and hand it to the nanny.

    "Just put this whisker in the chicken soup, don't put anything else!"

    This whisker is not much different from the telephone line, and the nanny gave her a solemn look, carefully holding the mountain that could not be found if it fell. Sansu went back to the kitchen.

    Feng Yi was about to put the wild ginseng back in the box when Feng Hongchang suddenly said, "Let me see!"

    "Dad, Boss Qu said that the wild ginseng is at least 60 years old, so be careful!" Feng Yi explained it over and over again.

    Feng Hongchang was helpless, he had never seen anything good, how precious is Ququ's 60-year-old mountain ginseng.

    But when he actually got the ginseng, his expression immediately became a little strange.

    He couldn't see the difference between wild ginseng, but he could clearly smell the taste of this thing, and the bitterness in the earthy smell was very obvious.

    But if you smell it carefully, you can still smell the sweetness wafting from it.

    This ginseng is indeed wild ginseng, but the year is unknown.

    "Wait when I ask your Uncle Sun to see him, he understands this." After speaking, he asked the nanny who had been standing beside him to go to the villa next to him and call him Sun Zhang.

    Sun Zhang is the family doctor of the Feng family, and he is also highly accomplished in traditional Chinese medicine.

    Sun Zhang arrived quickly, took the mountain ginseng and studied it carefully with a magnifying glass for a long time and came to the conclusion: "The age of this ginseng is between 60 and 80 years, but..."

    He paused for a moment before continuing: "A place where wild ginseng can grow with such a pure color should have a very good environment."

    Feng Yi held her head up with pride, and she had no doubts from beginning to end. Check the authenticity of this mountain ginseng.

    Sun Zhang smiled and then cut off a small piece of ginseng and took a sip. Not long after he swallowed it, his whole body shook a few times as if struck by an electric current.

    Both Feng Hongchang and Feng Yi were so frightened that they patted their backs and handed water for a long time.

    Although the short section he folded was not long, the thickest one of the roots was much heavier than the section Feng Yi folded just now.

    After slowing down for a while, his face suddenly turned red, and his face was as rosy as if he had run a kilometer.

    "This wild ginseng is a rare good thing. I just lost sight of it. This ginseng is a hundred years old."

    Before he finished speaking, he began to sweat on his forehead. Zhu immediately wet his shirt, and Sun Zhang hurriedly stood up with his shaking neckline: "I'm going to go out for a few laps, or I won't be able to sleep at night."

    After that, the father and daughter of the Feng family had nothing to do with them. In response, he trotted out of the living room.

    Before running out, he turned around and explained Feng Yi twice: "This stuff is a big supplement, don't give your dad too much food."

    "I know Uncle Sun." Feng Yi replied loudly, admiring Qu Zhong in his heart. It's like riding a rocket.

    Feng Hongchang was stunned for a long time, and finally managed to squeeze a sentence out of his throat: "Where is your idol live?"

    "Station F..."

    Feng Yi's voice came from the stairs, and she ran upstairs impatiently. I plan to share this big surprise on Weibo.

    Such sharing has sparked discussions on Weibo in the next few days.

    Of course, the most is the full affirmation of the canned food of the three fools. Many people said that they could not give up after eating the fruit syrup, and some people even made popsicles with the syrup.

    Liu Huiyuan, who is far away in Dongcheng, is the biggest lover of this sugar water popsicle.

    Liu's mother and Liu Jiajia won two cans. When they received the goods, they found that there were three cans. The note above explained that there was an extra can as a gift for their family.

    He started to sneer at these cans. The mulberries in the jar were dark and didn't look very tasty.

    But when the other three of his family were shouting in the living room to try it, he was aroused to try it.

    Really just tasted it, because he wasn't given a second bite at all.

    Even if he regretted it very much, it was of no avail, he could only watch Liu's mother put away the canned sugar water again.

    "The next time we eat fruit, we will dip it in this sugar water."

    Liu Jiajia hurriedly reminded her: "Mom, Boss Qu said, it's better to finish this sugar water as soon as possible, without preservatives."

    "Then what should I do?" Liu Dad asked unexpectedly.

    "Let's freeze it into a popsicle and eat it!" Liu Jiajia suggested that the spring in Dongcheng can already be compared with the summer in Beicheng, and people outside eat popsicles as meals.

    Liu's mother agreed immediately, took the mold and went to freeze eight popsicles.

    Dark purple mulberry popsicles, light red strawberry popsicles and goose yellow loquat popsicles.

    When these three colors were placed side by side, Liu Huiyuan suddenly had an intuition as the UP master.

    He took a lot of photos and uploaded them to the discussion group. In the comment area, he asked [Three Silly in Yunshan Village] to ask them how many points their creativity could get.

    It wasn't long before Xia Zhou saw this pinned comment, and immediately gave him a [ten].

    Liu Huiyuan immediately chased after the victory, and asked with a smile what reward he could get.

    This time it was Qu Zhong who saw this reply, so he followed the flow and asked him what he wanted.

    The other party was extremely fast and only replied with three words [Monkey wine. 】

    Of course, this is the answer chosen by Liu's father's repeated coercion and inducement.

    Qu Zhong's reply was very quick, just two words [Yes! 】

    This simply set off a huge wave in the comment area, and all kinds of fancy pictures followed one after another, and the three stupid people of Aite built thousands of high-rise buildings.

    And there is an extra eye-catching picture in the comment area, it turned out to be an appraisal certificate issued by a signed official institution.

    The identification book pointed out that the wild ginseng sent to their institution for identification is indeed a pure natural wild wild ginseng, and the growth year is about 90 to 100 years old.

    The person who sent this picture is the fan named [Your mother calls you to collect clothes].

    He didn't say anything, and with this appraisal, the comments on this floor were quickly pushed to the top.

    The replies from the fans are all shocked and disbelieving. Wild ginseng for hundreds of years... I dare not act like this in TV dramas.

    Until the building [your mother called you to collect clothes] suddenly replied to one of the comments asking for the price.

    [Your mother asked you to collect your clothes: According to professional estimates, the value of this wild ginseng is between 1.2 million and 1.5 million. 】

    As soon as this reply came out, the entire comment area became an ellipsis.

    Just when everyone hadn't digested this information, Feng Yi also followed up with the conclusion he got from Sun Zhang.

    Next is another local tyrant fan who got the mountain ginseng. He also found someone to identify it as soon as he got the mountain ginseng.

    The conclusion reached is the same as the other two, and the old doctor also told him that the value of this mountain ginseng should be higher than his estimate.

    As for the remaining two, Lu Song and Lu Yuanchao said they had not received anything yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 84 81
Author: eye-catching Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed The fruit shop on the corner has just opened, and it has caused widespread contro...
138K 28.1K 83
Arc(9)-Arc(14)+Real World+Extra အာဏာရှင်ကုန်းvsနတ်ဘုရားရှို့
234K 7.8K 41
After years of abuse Anastasia has shut herself within emotionless walls. Even if the physical and mental abuse have broken her to the high extent, h...
107K 1.9K 109
https://m.shubaow.net/120/120408/ Author: puppets will hurt Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-04-24 Latest: Chapter 109 Extra Story r...