Her Love Her Boss

By Kernia_

Irina Inessa Smirnov is twenty years of age. She wanted nothing more than to be independent and loved after y... More

Author's note
1| Giovanni Gonzalez
2| Irina Smirnov
3| Pretense
5| After her
6| What fucking Mafia?
7| Consequences of actions
8| First day of life
9| Venereal act
10| Who is Costello?
11| Nothing but a cheater
12| Revealing the truth
13| Get me out of here
14| Can't hold it in any longer
15| It's payback time
16| One of the best nights
17| Everyone's going out
18| Still breathing
19| La famiglia González
20| Caught
21| A rose
22| Where did I go wrong?
23| Never coming back
24| Unexpected turn of events
25| Everything has changed
26| Not the girl I once was
27| My sanity
28| Who's after Rosa?
29| Right under my nose
30| La Rosa Dorada
31| Secrets
32| What's the plan?
33| Helpless
34| Good Job, Baby
35| Yes! I will
36| Valentina
37| Santiago Miguel
38| The beginning of something new
39| Lose to win?
40| The last
41| Punch to the heart
42| I feel fucking fine
43| Just a note
44| Never accuse me
45| What a day!
46| I am Mrs Gonzalez
47| New chapter of our lives

4| Dinner

1.1K 29 2
By Kernia_

It has been two weeks since that horrible dinner. I mean the food was delicious.

I couldn't stop thinking of something his father mentioned. Something about Costello. I've heard this name before but can't seem to wrap a finger around it.

That night when Giovanni dropped me to my room I wanted him to come in. I don't know what I want. One second I'm mad at him the other I think of him pleasing me.

Maybe that was the alcohol speaking as I had a couple drinks to forget about what happened.

I'm complicated.

Since then I have seen Giovanni once and he apologized to me and promised to keep his hands off me. I wonder what job he does he gets to be away for so long.

I really missed him being around. After he apologized to me that one day he bought me some flowers and took me out to have a walk on the beach.

I really loved it as I needed some fresh air. My heart melted every time he looked at me but I shouldn't be falling for this.

I don't know him this much. He could be setting me up.

I can't have feelings for him, he fucking kidnapped me then hit me and tell me that he owns me.

That's what psychopaths do.

I couldn't leave my room because a fucking guard was kept outside my door making sure that I didn't leave or anyone entered.

It was so boring the only thing I could do was take several naps and stare out the window. Not so very nice isn't it except for the beautiful garden that I wanted to roam in.

As I got undressed to take a bath, the door to my room flung open. "There's something called fucking knock." I panicked as I grabbed the closest thing to me. I didn't even know who it was until he spoke. Could he have seen me with only my panties?

My cheeks burned a shade of red.

"I own everything in this house princess and why would I knock when you're mine." Here it is again. This bastard is fucking crazy, my expression changed and I turned around to slap the shit coming out of his mouth but he held my wrist with a force and gave a smirk.

I tried yanking my arm from his hold but he was too strong. We were inches away from each other now and I could feel the heat traveling my body and I bit my lower lip unintentionally.

"What's wrong princess does that affect you?" He whispered in my ear in a low husky voice. I wanted to push him away so badly but my body spoke otherwise.

Why did I feel this way no one has ever made me feel that way, not even my past boyfriends but my kidnapper?

"I-I" was the only thing I managed to get out which he laughed at but didn't back away. "I'm taking you out to dinner. Be ready at six." He whispered, his hot breath turning me on. With that he left my room. My mouth was filled with saliva.

Okay fine he's forgiven for all what he did to me before.

Why am I turned on by him? I should remember that he kidnapped me and that I should be finding a way out of here.

But how?

Where will I go? I'm already replaced at my job and apartment.

After I showered, I paired a gold dress with sequins on the bodice that flowed to my feet but had a split up the thigh with black heels and black jewelry.

"Does everything have a split in that closet?" I rolled my eyes.

Giovanni disappeared for two weeks and just reappeared taking me out to dinner.

What could he have possibly been doing or where could he have been?

Or who is Costello?

Maybe I will fit in one of these questions in the conservation on our way, if there's one.

***

We entered the restaurant and it was so beautiful, the glass ceiling holding crystal chandeliers, the wooden furniture and white floors, everything looked expensive, not to mention perfect.

Classical music filled the warm atmosphere and the food smelled delicious. "Good evening Mr. Gonzalez." A handsome young man approached us with two menus in his hand.

He wore a black suit with an apron around his waist. "Here's your menu. I'll be over there waiting. When you are done choosing your meal, ring your bell and I'll respond to you. Enjoy your stay." He smiled towards me and I could see Giovanni's hand ball up in a fist.

"Leave before I have you killed." Was the only thing Giovanni said to him and without uttering another word the waiter left. I was embarrassed and shocked.

WHAT DID HE SAY?

"Giovanni, do you mean what you said to him? You scared him off." I scolded but he ignored me and carried on with choosing his meal.

Did he really mean what he said? No one in the right state of mind would say that to someone.

After moments of silence our food arrived this time a different waiter served us. "You're in and out of the mansion a lot. Where do you go?" I asked.

"Amore, you don't want to know what I do but later on you'll understand." Was all he told me but that isn't enough for a curious girl like me isn't it?

What could possibly be excruciating that he didn't want to tell me about.

Could he be a criminal? I pondered. Why on earth would I even think that. I mean everyone's afraid of him.

"Tell me more about yourself." I switched my gaze back to him.

"Why should I?" He raised his brows.

Seriously with this man?

"Giovanni, listen. You kidnapped and don't keep me behind steel bars. This means something I don't understand. All you can do is tell me who you are." I moved forward onto the table.

"I'm Giovanni Luca Gonzalez, age 23. That's all you need to know." He responded.

I got so frustrated because I asked him this question hoping that I would actually get to know what he does for a living but here we are again back to the drawing board.

"What was the reason for kidnapping me?" I scoffed as I really needed to know. I don't have any clue if my brother is searching for me or if he's doing fine.

"I needed to prove to my father that I have a woman and when I saw you, princess I couldn't resist."

"That doesn't make any fucking sense you could have paid off some stripper to do so!" I talked a little bit too loud and that made other couples look our way.

Well maybe not a little bit.

Giovanni gave me a look that read 'shut the fuck up or else'.

Out of the many women out there, why is it me that he kidnapped? I was just a normal 20-year-old working late night shifts at a coffee shop.

I shoved my middle finger in his face and exited the restaurant. It wasn't long until he appeared behind me.

I know he wouldn't touch me as he promised.

"So you think that you get to talk to me how you want huh?" He looked at me with darkness in his eyes and I felt goosebumps appear on my skin.

"You will be sleeping in my room from now on." He continued and slammed the car door. He was punishing me and knew that I wouldn't want to sleep in the same room as him, not to mention the same bed.

Maybe he has a separate bed?

He wouldn't do anything to me would he? I asked myself but snapped out of my thoughts to retaliate.

"I won't be doing that. I 'd rather sleep on cold floors than sleep with you."

Trying to get a reaction from him was very difficult as he focused on the road, his face emotionless.

"Cat got your tongue huh?" I asked with a grin but he wouldn't even budge. I rolled my eyes as there was nothing I could think of to let him speak.

***

Back at the house everything was already moved from my room to his. He removed his suit and I just stayed next to the door. "You rather sleep on cold floors right?" He questioned me and told me to do just that.

"Son of a bitch." I murmured, grabbing a blanket spreading it across the floor. I didn't bother removing my dress.

"Repeat that, Irina. I dare you." He hissed, his tone darker than the other times I got him upset.

I'd rather not because he would do something worse than this.

Maybe force me in bed with him.

I didn't actually think he would let me sleep on the floor. He sounded so heartless when he said those words and even begging him wouldn't do a thing.

I layed there for hours and didn't get a chance to close my eyes. I looked over the bed and saw that he was sound asleep and it was already midnight. I was freezing cold and didn't have a pillow and the floor made my bones hurt.

I couldn't take it anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 41.3K 36
(COMPLETED & UNEDITED) His full lips were curled into a smirk as he grabbed her by the arm roughly. "And who might you be?" He asked her while she he...
716K 23.9K 56
Luca is a 28 year old mafia don, who is trying to better himself mentally with everything he's been through, he just wants to feel free. Kiana is a 2...
4.7M 138K 43
Warning: THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY (18+). CONTAINS MATURE SCENES, VIOLENCE, AND LOTS OF CURSING. (A sequel to The Infamous Rafael Vali...
1M 26.5K 43
[COMPLETED] BOOK TWO OF HIS MAFIA QUEEN. NOT TO BE READ AS A STAND-ALONE. DESCRIPTION CONTAINS SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST BOOK |Disclai...