The End Of An Eternity

By -FAEdedRoses-

"Friends... Your voices... they are so far..." Pure Vanilla couldn't take it anymore. Worst description ever... More

Prolog - The final fight
Chapter 1 - Awakening
Look who came home yesterday-
Headcanons
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
My luck is broke
Chapter 7/Part 1 The Encounter
Chapter 7/Part 2 The deal
Important I guess?
DUDE
Chapter 8
*throws my art at you*
Help what-
Help what Part 2
help

Chapter 2

658 12 3
By -FAEdedRoses-

"Just give me some time... and I will come back, even more powerful then before!"

Timeline: somewhere during chapter 3 and 4 I guess (they didn't meet Custard btw he comes later)

TW: Idk, but probably mentions of blood and death (maybe not Idk)

Third person P.O.V.

"Gingerbrave, are you sure this way leads to the Vanilla Kingdom?", Wizard Cookie asked skeptical.
Gingerbrave replied, "Of course I am! I think..."
"So we're lost?!", exclaimed Chili Pepper Cookie
"S-seems like it..."

Wizard seemed angry. "And what are we gonna do now?!"
"Hey guys, look!" Chili pointed at something wich looked like a village.
"Let's go there and ask for help."
"Maybe they also have some coins..." Chili added silently.

After they went there (totally not me being lazy)

The little group arrived. But to their suprise, no one was there.
"And what are going to do now?" Strawberry asked.
"I don't know.... maybe follow the path?" Gingerbrave seemed a bit stressed.
They decided to follow Gingerbrave's suggestion.
After they walked for nearlly 3 houres, they stopped at the so-called "Traveller's Rest".
Again, there was no one there. But they didn't have somewhere else to stay and everyone was tired.
Luckily, they still had Jellys with them and found more there.

The next day (sorry for all of the time skips), with Custard Cookie (i know its "the third" but he's only Custard here, okay?)

Third person P.O.V.

A small cookie named Custard followed the little group.
He was on a mission, to find out if they could be dangerous for his father.
.
.
.
.
.
King Crimson Vanilla Cookie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 10K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
2.2M 113K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
812K 37.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
275K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...