HAPPINESS I'VE BEEN LOOKING F...

By Le0naShah

14 years old girl living with her foster parent but they never cared for her once. She was force to be grown... More

Character background
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100!

Chapter 39

1K 26 7
By Le0naShah

Elia arrives at Ferrari's private training/ gym room.

All of the kids and their instructor, coach were there on their very last day. Elia and Jamie have the same comps day while Maggie and Isaac 2 days after Elia and Jamie.

As usual, they started with warming up their muscles before they began their training.

As they started their training, this time it was intense and tiring as hell for the kids. Their physical and mental health were draining.

Even so, they still do the training perfectly well. From only 3 hours of training, it adds up to 6 hours. The managers have told the parents already about the extension time of their training.

-6 hours later-

Elia, Jamie, Maggie and Isaac were laying on the floor panting, all sweaty and red cheeks all over their faces.

"I think Johnny might have to pick me up to get to the car. I can't feel my leg" Elia slurred. She never felt this tired with her physical condition. Mental? All the time.

"I don't think I want to get up at all" Isaac agreed with Elia and pretty much everyone too.

"Today is the last day for training guys. You get to rest after this but don't forget to do your reflection test every day though" Coach Yen said chuckling looking at the kids.

"We can't get up. We need help" Maggie cried sarcastically and the coach and instructor helped the 4 of them to the waiting room, waiting for their guardians to pick them up.

It's now 6 pm. Almost dinner time and surely, Elia's parents are done with their interview junket stuff.

Elia sitting on the couch with Isaac next to her, laying her head on his shoulder tiredly.

"Have you packed for tomorrow?" Isaac asks knowing Elia didn't like packing

"Um-hm. Mama pack it for me" Elia replied tiredly while she still closed her eyes.

Isaac just chuckles at her.

"Oh, you know, daddy's gonna propose to mama on my birthday dinner" Elia said looking at Isaac excitedly when she remembers the conversation she's having with her dad this morning before coming here.

"WOW! THAT'S HUGE!" Jamie said happily

"oh, it's supposed to be a secret. So, please don't tell your parents because my dad says he's gonna tell them himself and plan it with them." Elia said

"No worries, we keep lotta secret from our parents" Maggie said smirking

"Good. I can't wait for that night though" Elia replied smiling. She genuinely can't wait to see the smiles from her parents. She's happy when they are happy.

Isaac, Jamie and Maggie also know other secrets too. They're gonna surprise her at the supposed birthday dinner. The adults told them already.

Then, soon enough Johnny came to pick her up just like what she wanted. To go home and sleep. She's tired.

-25 minutes later-

They've arrived at Olsen-Stan residence. Elia was flat out sleeping, meaning that Johnny had to carry her inside making the parents confused but slightly chuckle. They also could see the exhaustion on her face.

Seb continued to carry his daughter and bid their thanks and goodbye to Johnny. He carries her upstairs to her room with Lizzie trail along behind them.

They didn't have the heart to wake her up but they have too since she's just got back from training. The germs from the sweat are not good.

"Eli, could you wake up a bit? You need to shower babe. You're stinky" Lizzie said and tease on the last part

But they got no answer from Elia. She's a deep sleeper.

"Elia?" Seb tried and this time Elia just hummed in response

"You need to wake up baby, you need to freshen up and have dinner" Lizzie said chuckling

"I'm tired. Noo" Elia whined rolling on her bed

"Please?" Lizzie pleads. There's no way she'll let her daughter sleep without shower first after training. Hygiene is important thing

Then, there it is. Grunts from Eliana for the first time. They never heard her grunting before. It's not a good thing to be proud of but it's Eliana we are talking about. The pure gold good child.

Elia gets up from her bed and makes her way to the bathroom in her room leaving the parents stifled by their laugh.

Lizzie and Seb go downstairs preparing dinner because they know Elia didn't eat anything yet and she needs to eat before she goes to sleep.

The parents decided to have Steak for dinner tonight. So, they prepare Steak for about an hour. When they finish cooking, Elia still hasn't come downstairs which makes both parents confused and worried at the same time.

They both go upstairs to her room and meet by her in her pjs under the cover, sleeping, snoring. Elia only snores when she's utterly tired.

Lizzie sits on the bed next to her daughter's sleeping figure, slowly caressing her cheeks and clearing the stray of her hair that got in the face.

"Baby, Eli, come on, dinner's ready" Lizzie said slowly not to startle Elia.

"I don't want to eat" Elia mumbling

"Why? You didn't eat anything yet Elia" Lizzie said

"I'm tired" Elia stated simply

"But you've gotta eat. It's 7 already. You can eat then go to bed early since we gotta wake up early for tomorrow" Lizzie exclaimed

Then, no answer but they heard sniffling and they could see tears getting out from Elia's eyelids even though it was still close.

"Elia? Why? What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Lizzie asks worriedly. She wipes her daughter's tears away and looks at Sebastian who looks worried too.

"I don't want to eat," Elia said, crying still. The parents just stare at each other for a while in confusion

"Why?" Seb asks softly don't want to make her cry more

"I'm tired. I want to sleep. I don't want to eat. Today's training is exhausting. You make me go shower and I did that. And then you force me to eat when I just want to sleep. Please, I want to sleep. That's all please I'm too tired to open my mouth right now" Elia ranted and at this point she's sobbing into her pillow.

The parents just sit there in their daughter's bed flabbergasted. They don't know whether to laugh or worry about it.

They totally understand when you're extremely tired, you just want to sleep and can't be provoked. Seb just shut his mouth with his hands to prevent from the laugh coming out from his mouth but failed making Elia cry more

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Okay, we won't force you to eat today. We're gonna let you sleep okay baby?" Seb asks, trying to calm her crying.

Lizzie just gives him a death glare

"I hate you! you're mocking me!" Elia cried out loud

"I'm not mocking you baby, no one is mocking you. I promise" Seb said. He's so scared right now of the glare that Lizzie gave him.

"Okay, baby we're gonna leave you be okay? You go to sleep okay? Goodnight my sweet little missy. Mommy loves you" Lizzie said interfering before it got worse. Kissing her daughter's head, cheeks, nose goodnight and leaving the room dragging Sebastian out of the room too after him giving kisses and goodnight.

"I'm sorry! It just came out. It's so cute though, you can't deny it" Sebastian said, defending himself.

Lizzie just shakes her head and chuckles at her partner making her way downstairs for their dinner just the two of us.

Lizzie did admit it was cute when they saw their daughter's first tantrum.

-/-

It was now 3 am and Elia suddenly awakened. She's still tired and needs her sleep but she can't sleep in her bed anymore after tossing around for 5 minutes.

She notices it is still dark outside, and looks at her LED watch that shows 3:15 am. It is still early and she still wants to sleep. She needed it.

She knows what will be able to get her back to sleep. Her parents. So, that's where she's heading to.

When she's in front of her parent's door, she knocks first. Doesn't want the same history to be repeated

When the door opens, it reveals her father and her mother behind him. They thought it was someone else because Elia had never knocked before.

"Eli? What's wrong?" Lizzie asks stepping in front of Seb taking over when she saw Elia tears stain

"I want to sleep. I needed sleep but I can't anymore. I just want to sleep" Elia said with tears flowing out.

It is very tiring when your body needed sleep but you can't

"Can I sleep with you?" Elia asks in her sweetest voice though she knew her parents would never say no to her sleeping with them.

"Oh, my sweet baby. Come here, let's go sleep" Lizzie said, hugging Elia and carefully getting her to the bed.

They put her in the middle of the bed and don't want her to fall off from the bed. Elia just snuggles to her mom comfortably while Lizzie just rubs her back slowly and just like what she expected, she falls back asleep 5 minutes after that along with her parents.

-/-

-3 hours later-

They have to get up at 6 am since they are gonna have breakfast with everyone at 6.30 am and at 7.30 am they have to be at the airport for their morning flight. Lizzie books a whole first-class plane for everyone though Downey insists on doing it but Lizzie successfully does it because she uses 'Elia is my daughter. Of course I'm the one who suppose to do this'

Lizzie's alarm goes off, making her and Sebastian wake up at the same time. but not Elia. Apparently, she is still tired which makes Seb and Lizzie chuckle at their little girl.

"Can't describe how much I love her" Sebastian said looking at his daughter snuggling up more to Lizzie and Lizzie just hummed in response. She totally agrees with her boyfriend that soon to be husband that she still didn't know about.

"Each day, I can't stop loving her more and more" Lizzie added and Sebastian just nodded his head agreeing. He leans in kissing his daughter head

"Good morning my baby doll," Sebastian whispers don't wanting to startle her.

"Eli, it's 6 am already. People are gonna be here soon baby and we have to get ready to go to the airport" Lizzie said when they didn't hear any response from Eliana.

"Just 5 more minutes please mommy?" Elia asks sweetly on the verge of crying.

Nope, Lizzie doesn't want Elia to be crying especially when she's tired. It'll not stop and everyone is gonna be here.

"Okay baby, we'll let you sleep some more okay? And then you gotta wake up for breakfast" Lizzie said, agreeing and kissing her daughter's head.

The parents getting ready for the day, change into their airport attire that'll be comfy for staying in the plane for 15 hours.

Lizzie and Seb left Elia sleeping in their bed for the time being when they went downstairs preparing breakfast for everyone. Deciding for pancakes, hash brown, bacon and toast will be a good idea at the moment.

-/-

Time passed by, everyone has started to fill in into the Olsen-Stan residence. The adults seemed wide awake while the kids were not completely here. half asleep, half awake. Including Isaac, Jamie and Maggie.

"Guessing Elia slept in?" Freda Clarke (Jamie and Maggie's mom) said chuckling

"God, she's crying last night because of it" Lizzie replied shaking her head

"What's wrong?" Downey asks

"The kids were freakishly exhausted yesterday from their training. Their coach decided to give them 6 hours of physical training for their last day" Andrea explained

"Elia has to be carried" Seb said chuckling remembering last night event

"And when we asked her to go shower, it was hard at first but when we asked her to come downstairs to eat, she started losing it. She cried" Lizzie informs

"She cries begging to let her sleep" Seb added with laugh

"And Seb couldn't hold his laughing making Elia cried more saying his mocking her" Lizzie stated

They were all 'aww' at it. It's not normal

"God, I thought you're gonna say that I'm a bad parent because we find it cute her acting like this" Lizzie chuckling

"Are you kidding me? This is Elia we're talking about" Scarlett said laughing

"Please tell me you got that on camera dude" Mackie said

"We didn't know it'll happen man" Sebastian replied

"OH! COME ON! IT'S HER FIRST TANTRUM AND I CAN'T WATCH IT" Mackie said whining

"Okay, I've gotta go wake her up or we'll be late" Lizzie said getting up from her seat and to the stairs and her room for waking up her daughter.

-15 minutes later-

Everyone was now sitting on the dining table, eating their breakfast when Elia and Lizzie came. They noticed Elia's tears staining. Another meltdown they guessed and Lizzie just nodded her head, smiling sarcastically at them. They hold in their laughter.

Elia just follows her mother half asleep sitting next to her mother while the kids are in the living room. The teenagers separate themselves with the adults and the kids, sitting on the island with hands on their chin, hands on their head or just sitting there closing their eyes.

Elia laid her head on her mother's shoulders once they sat down properly.

"Eli, eat something please" Lizzie said putting the plate with pancakes in front of Elia

"Sleep" Elia whispers

"You haven't eaten since dinner yesterday. You need something to give you energy" Lizzie stated

"Sleep will give me my energy back" Elia replied arguing

"Elia, you've been asleep since yesterday. It'll give you energy too if you eating" Sebastian help his wi- girlfriend

"I don't wanna be friends with you right now. You're mocking me yesterday. You're evil" Elia said growling and then a single tear pricked out of her eyes.

"Okay, I'm gonna feed you okay baby?" Lizzie said once again interfering before it goes worse

Elia simply goes silent but Lizzie takes that as a yes. Mackie got that on camera, grinning.

"She'll hate you too if you don't put that down" Brie whispers as she's next to Mackie.

They just simply continued eating their breakfast. The teenagers gotta be fed by their parents too watching as Lizzie feeding Elia seems to be working out.

-/-

Now, they are already on their plane, settled in. Elia can't get far away from her mom at all. she'll whine like a baby when Lizzie's not next to her or in front of her. The adults seem to be worried a bit about the teenager's behavior. The plane hasn't taken off yet but they are already sleeping comfortably.

"Elia can't even get away from me for more than 5 minutes" Lizzie stated as they were standing by the bar taking some snacks.

"She didn't get to do that when she's a baby. Now, she got you, she's comfortable enough with you and she knows you'll love it" Scarlett replied and it is indeed, Lizzie loving that moment every second of it

They just walk back into their first-class seats. Lizzie next to Elia who was already on her 'bed' seat sleeping comfortably.

Soon enough, the plane took off and they had to wait for 15 hours to arrive in Monaco.

----------------------------------- 

AND HERE WE ARE! ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER CHAPTER!!! 

We're finally in Monaco for the finale season of Elia's race!!! And nearing the proposal and Elia's birthday. Which means nearing the storm that's gonna turn everything upside down >-<  

I'm totally Elia when I'm exhausted. I could cry out of nowhere and don't tempt me. Ever. HAHAHHA. 

So, what do you think for today's chapter? 

I hope you guys are having a wonderful day/night wherever you are and please stay safe always! <3 

LOTS OF LOVE MY LOVE AND SEE YOU FOR TOMORROW CHAPTER <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 11.3K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
188K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~๐’”๐’†๐’™ ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’” ~๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ~๐’†...
512K 16.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.7M 56.1K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...