Obsession

Af sweetsweatsweetsweat

The main character Vivan Kieran had a tragic beauty that didn't work out as it was supposed to be, and have h... Mere

Inception
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 part 1
Chapter 34 part 2 Damien's pov
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 (1) 16+

Chapter 10

3.6K 69 5
Af sweetsweatsweetsweat

🏴
10.
Low growls were vibrating from his chest
as he eyed my shoulder. He had already straddled me while gawking me like a hawk. His fingers tapped along my shoulder where the tattoo was, making me wince as his touch burnt the scratch. My chest was bare and exposed to his eyes.

His eyes visibly darkened as he suddenly gripped my chin and forced me to look into his eyes.

"Why did you hurt yourself?" He said lowly with a grit.

"Because I hate myself. You made me feel filthy," I said with venom that made him grip my jaw to the point I had tears welled up.

He growled and got up from me suddenly. He walked out of the room but not before saying,  "If you ever hurt yourself again, I will make sure your family and the rest of the people you loved will suffer,"

He tilted his head slightly and confirmed, " And, Vivan, trust me, I won't hesitate,"

I ran into the closet and dressed myself up. I plopped down in the corner and leaned into the wall with burdens and guilt in my heart...

I was a threat to their safety.

(The next morning)

I wandered around the place, studying the exquisite designs of the interior, but Micheal was nowhere to be seen.

I strolled down into the hallway and I ended up in the kitchen, a busy one. They scurry around the corner and bowed down to me. A maid handed me a tray of toast and bacon. I grabbed it and threw it onto the floor as his words flooded in my brain, " Your family and the rest of the people you loved will suffer,"

All of the maids in the room didn't seem to care about that. They quickly cleaned it and placed another tray on the table. But one of the maids again handed me the piece of paper.

I glared at the poor girl who was no more than 25, with the venom. They were all the same. Lap-dogs and lap-bitches, serving a lunatic bastard. My glare had proven her to back off as she scurried away.

"I'll be back soon, my love. Don't forget to take your meals regularly, you know, Daddy doesn't treat well to bad girls... And I hope you understand the depth of our last conversation, so, my smart doll, it's up to you, BE A Good Girl, I prepared a phone for you, so I could check if you're okay, I'll be back after a week. I love you so much.

Daddy. . ."

I stiffly sat there on a chair as I slowly tore the letter into pieces. "I hate you. I always will,"

Three days later...

I tried to talk with maids in these three days while Micheal was away.  But they would ignore me if I wasn't even there. It wasn't their fault either, it wasn't mine either, it's just their fear of being caught about helping me in a way of trying to leave this place.

Whenever Michael called directly to me, I would hang up. But couldn't avoid it because those annoying maids were holding me in place and made me face the camera. And the excruciating fact, they would follow me everywhere I go. Fuck this life!

On the fourth day,...

I sneaked out into the garden because I was tired of seeing the maids' emotionless faces. I just needed some alone time.

I was laying down on the grass with a fresh breeze, I just couldn't get enough of the sun shining above even if was burning through my flesh.

Then I heard, a car pulled back into the backyard. I stood up quickly and peaked from the bushes. And there I saw a beautiful blonde girl with a pure face coming out of the car. She was gorgeous, I must say. She seemed to be in her 30s. But I thought she was similar to someone. Michael?

Michael's sister (Lizzy Martin)

My breath hitched not because she turned in my direction but because I saw maids with horrified faces at the main door.

Why did they seem so terrified as if seeing a ghost?

But I stood there frozen because that beautiful girl was now walking towards me with a smile tugged on her face. Shit.

I stumbled back unconsciously. Double shit.
I couldn't control myself, why I was shaking?

She frowned as she saw my terrified expression.

She was about ten feet away from me. My throat was dry. I didn't like the look of her staring at me with... excitement. What was wrong with me?

Then she mumbled lowly with a smile, " Hey there, cutie, are you okay?"

Then she started to approach me. I couldn't control myself so I started crying. Why? Why I was so afraid of her approach to me? I ran towards the bushes and pulled my knees to my chest.

I felt so cold. I was so afraid. I needed Micheal. What? I don't know. I needed him to hug and soothe me. I was losing my mind. I looked at her and saw she was calling out for the maids. I could hear her shoutings turned into heated whispers as if threatening whoever she was talking to.

Her frown turned into a sad and concerned expression as she turned towards me.

"Hey shhh, it's okay. I won't hurt you," she said with a warm smile. But I could see she was approaching me.

I started to suffocate. I couldn't breathe. I didn't like the attention she was giving to me. Please just ignore me. "Please, leave me alone," I squeaked out.

She sighed deeply and said, " Okay, but you have to come inside with the maids. Okay, honey?"

I looked at her with wide eyes. I couldn't trust her. Then I saw she walked into the house. The maids rushed towards me and took me along with them.

Inside, she was sitting on the sofa. I didn't even dare to spare a glance in her direction.

Within a blink, I sprinted upstairs as I ran towards my room and locked the door.

I must hide. Where do I hide???

I could hear the phone ringing. I couldn't reach there. It was more like ten times now. Finally, I could reach and answered,

"Vivan? Listen-"

I was so relieved and overwhelmed with fuzzy feelings inside my chest to hear his voice. That I cut him off. "M-Michael, I'm scared. T-There is someone out there," I cried desperately.

" Shh. I'm on my way. Now, all you have to do is to lock the door and stay in the room. Okay?" He said.

"No, I-I need you here. Right now. I-I can't breathe. W-What's happening to me?" I whined.

"Hey, listen. I'll tell the maid to give you medicine. You have to take that. Okay?" His voice was soothing but not about what he was saying me to do. I'd never take those so-called medicines, that burnt my mouth with inhumane bitterness.

"No," I squeaked out and hung up.

Ughhh. I hated medicines. Even the sight of those tablets made me vomit. I couldn't take medication instead Micheal usually forced me to take or he would inject me.

Then I heard the knock at the door with that woman's voice. I could hear the maids were protesting her. I could hear her serious voice yelling at the maids demanding to know who was I.

I didn't want to know anything anymore. I felt safe inside this locked room. I needed rest. I felt dizzy. I lay in the bed and let the darkness take over me.

------------------------------------------

"Even in the deep slumber, her soul would still be trapped in an appalling dread of an incubus nightmare."

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

24.9K 320 15
salar sikandar & imama he waits 9 years for her bad boy become religious for a girl by = umera ahmed
9.5K 1.5K 18
جۆنگ کوک:بە نەفرەت بیت وازم لێ بێنە چیت لە من دەوێت تایهیۆنگ:ششـ ئازیزم بۆچی هاوار دەکەی ئارام بە بۆ باروودۆخت خراپە ༄༄༄༄༄༄༄ جۆنگ کوک:تـ تۆ چیت کرد ت...
19.4K 928 23
*𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒆* "𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ~" "𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 " "𝑾𝑶𝑹...
The Tiger's Den Af SRVILL

Krimi / Thriller

4.5K 67 23
Amarie is a girl, Who is younger, Much younger than her older brother's friend, Whom which was her stalker that always texted her. =================°...