๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐๐”๐“ ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜;...

By jen9xa

on hold ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ... More

๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐๐”๐“ ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ : ๐€๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ : ๐‡๐ž๐š๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‡๐จ๐ฆ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ : ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐–๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‡๐ฒ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ฃ๐ฎ?
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ : ๐‚๐š๐Ÿ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐š ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ : ๐’๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐’๐จ๐จ๐ง

887 43 52
By jen9xa

Miyoung woke up the next day, to the ringing of her alarm she had set up on her phone, she groaned hearing the sound.

Not a nice way to wake up, but the only way she could.

Otherwise, she would've slept throughout the whole day.

Unless someone threw a bucket of water on her, which has been done before.(You can ask Aera, she was the one who threw the bucket).

Lifting her head up, she realized she was still sat on the couch she had in her room, with her laptop in front of her.

She realized that she fell asleep while binge watching How I Met Your Mother last night.

She got up from her place and stretched trying to wake herself up more.

She took her school uniform, which she had placed on her bed last night, with her to the bathroom to get ready in there.

After over 20 minutes, she was ready and done after taking a quick shower, washing her face and brushing her teeth, changing her clothes and fixing up her hair.

She checked her school bag, making sure she had all of her belongings that she needed in there.

Miyoung put on her shoes before leaving her room, prepared for another day of school.

The house was pretty much completely silent, other than the sound of Miyoung's shoes against the floor.

Her parents are probably still asleep as they don't have to go to work so early in the morning.

She walks downstairs and to the kitchen, wanting to get herself something to eat before school.

She checks the fridge to see if there was anything she wanted, but didn't find anything.

So she just ended up taking an apple from the fruit bowl in the living room.

Miyoung sat down in the living room, eating the apple.

Seeing as she woke up on time and had time before the school bell would ring.

She took her time finishing the apple, scrolling through her social media and liking some posts from her following.

Miyoung later walked out her the gates of her house, putting on her headphones and listening to her playlist on her way to school with her phone in her hand.

Miyoung had almost arrived at school, adjusting her school bag on her back.

However, she stopped when she heard a loud voice from behind her.

"GOOD MORNING MIYOUNG!"

She turned around to the owner of the loud voice to see that Gyeongsu was the one who greeted her and was running towards her.

She smiled and waved at him, and he came to a stop from running to stop beside her.

"Hi Gyeongsu" Miyoung smiled to her friend as he struggled to catch his breath.

"We need to head to school, quickly before the bell rings" he says, in between breaths.

"You go ahead, I have absolutely no energy to be running right now" Miyoung said, and watched as the both continued running and she could see their school up ahead.

Speeding up a bit but not running, she joined the crowd of students that were crossing the street.

Some of the students who saw and recognized her, greeting her as she was the student council president.

She saw that the school's staff at the gate was looking at his watch and counting, so Miyoung quickly ran barely making it on time.

She turned and saw that Onjo was not able to make it, and she looked to her side and saw that Cheongsan was there.

She went up to Cheongsan and looked at Onjo, sticking her tongue out at her, as if she was rubbing it in her face that she couldn't make it inside the school on time.

Onjo just threw Cheongsan's bag in his direction, since she had it with her on their way to school.

The other two just smiled before heading inside the school.

They walked in a comfortable silence between themselves, no sounds from either of them.

"You slept well last night?" Cheongsan asked, breaking the silence between the two as he handed her a flower he had picked on the way here.

"Flower", is also another nickname from Cheongsan, he started calling her that in middle school for a few reasons.

One. For her infinite love for flowers.

Two. He claimed that she's as pretty as a flower, but he only kept that to himself.

Three. Her school bag in middle school had drawings of flowers all over it.

At first, it started off as a joke, but then it just stuck with them.

"You can say that" Miyoung answered, twirling the flower between her fingers.

"Let me guess, you stayed up watching a show again" Cheongsan said, knowing that the girl was a night person and almost always stayed up watching a show or movie.

Miyoung just smiled innocently at him, which confirmed his suspicions.

Looking ahead once again, she saw Aera walking down the hallway a bit ahead of her.

"Cheongsan, I'll see you later in class, ok?" Miyoung said flashing the boy a smile, and left his side to join Aera not giving him a chance to say anything.

She completely missed the look Cheongsan had in his eyes when he saw her smile and his eyes trailing her as she walked away.

"BOO!" Miyoung said in a loud voice, suddenly putting both of her hands on Aera's shoulders.

Which was a successful attempt on scaring her, because Aera slightly jumped and gasped not expecting Miyoung's actions, dropping the book she had held in her hands.

Miyoung just doubled over, laughing at Aera being frightened over her jump scare.

Oh and she absolutely loves scaring her friends or pranking them, just anything to annoy them.

Aera groaned annoyed, seeing that it was once again Miyoung who scared her.

"I'm sorry! I knew I said I wouldn't do it again, but this is just too fucking funny!" Miyoung quickly said before she continued on laughing, the situation being hilarious to her.

Aera looks at her with a straight face, before laughing a little with her best friend.

Aera pulls on one of Miyoung's ears, making her stop laughing, "Come on, child".

"Let's head to class" Aera continues, pulling Miyoung by her ear to class.

"Ow, Ouch" Miyoung only follows along, trying to get Aera to let go of her ear.

a quick chapter since i am bored and i do not want to study

this once is shorter than the others, but i hope you still like it! :)

comment what you think!

thank you for reading my book and thank you so much for the support!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 9.2K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
177K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
266K 11.1K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹