Let the Loving Begin

By babyblu96

This is the second book to The Game of Love so don't read unless you have read the first one. Now that I have... More

Let the Loving Begin
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Eleven Reload
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty- Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Epilogue

Chapter One

3.6K 162 29
By babyblu96

When I woke up in the hospital I felt strange as if something was wrong and that’s when the doctor walked in. When he walked in I knew something was wrong by the way his faced looked; I almost died when he told me my baby was dead. My baby girl was gone and I couldn’t understand why it had to happen to me. I would never get to meet the little girl I spent five months getting to know and that killed me inside. I could tell Kameron was upset but he would never show it. Instead he rejoined the gang saying it was to protect his family. I didn’t even argue with him about it; I just couldn’t find a way to care. I wanted my baby back, I wanted my family back. I didn’t know what to do with myself so now I just sit at home watching TV to numb the continuous pain. I don’t know how Kelsey did this but I can’t take losing my first baby.

I was watching some lifetime movie when someone knocked on the door taking me away from my silence. When I opened the door it was Kelsey. “Damn you look bad,” she said walking in towards the kitchen. I didn’t say anything but just followed behind her; she was looking through my fridge. “Don’t you got any food?” I shook my head no. “Kameron hasn’t been home to shop for real and I really don’t feel like being bothered. Plus I don’t really eat.”

“Where does Kameron be?

“He rejoined the gang,” was all I said before walking back to my comfy couch. “HE WHAT,” she yelled twisting me around. “What happened to wanting a better life? He talked all that shit about wanting to do better for you and ya'll future but then he just goes back like it ain’t nothing. I knew he was full of shit when I heard about it.” By this time I had tuned her out completely; I really didn’t care about what Kameron did anymore. I couldn’t worry about him and his jobs because it really didn’t matter. My baby was dead ad that was all that mattered.

I was tired of trying to understand why Kacey picked me as the way to send a message o Kameron, why he picked my baby to kill. I just really wanted him to pay but then that was the reason we were in this situation. If Kameron would’ve been on the straight and narrow in the first place then this shit would’ve never happened.

“Are you listening to me,” Kelsey asked me shaking me out of my thoughts. I looked at her and then looked back at the TV. She sighed, “I know the feeling Ariel. I know how you feel. I know how hard it is to try and understand why this has happened to you but trust me it’s nothing you could’ve done to stop it.”

“So I am just supposed to continue to live like nothing ever happened?”

“No, she will always be in your heart but you not eating or sleeping is not healthy. You gotta take care of yourself Ariel.”

“Why? The only person I am effecting by not taking care of myself is me; I’m not pregnant anymore so why should I give a damn about eating or sleeping.”

“What about Kameron, how would he feel if he lost you?”

“Kameron hasn’t seen me since that night. He left me to chase after Kacey and hasn’t so much as looked at me since. He is ashamed of me now; I am worthless to him.” It was true Kameron won’t even sleep in the same bed with me anymore. I have never felt so lonely in my life. In one day I lost my baby and my fiancé. I don’t even wear the ring anymore; I don’t think he wants to be married to me anyway anymore. It’s like I am just a burden to him now and honestly I feel like a burden.

Ever since he took the gang back over he barely even comes home. When he does come home, he comes in the worse state ever. One night he showed up with blood all over him and smelled like the outdoors. I just shook my head and went to bed. I no longer scream about those things anymore and I no longer think about the danger he is putting himself in. if he wants to die like that then that’s his business.

“Get up,” Kelsey said snapping me out of my thoughts again. “Get up,” she said again. “Why?”

“I am taking you to see someone.”

“I don’t feel like talking to anyone right now Kelsey.”

“Look when I was in your state I had no one to hold me or to even understand my pain. So I had to go find someone who did understand, but I understand Ariel. That is why I am going to take you to the one person who can help you.”

“I don’t need help; I just need to be alone.”

“And what good is that going to do? You have been like this for four weeks now and that’s four weeks too long. Now get your black ass up and lets go.”

“I don’t feel like it Kelsey,” I said getting irritated. “Get up or I will make you,” she said putting her hands on her hips. I looked up at her like she was crazy. I turned back to my TV not paying her aby attention. Next thing I know she grabbed me by my legs and pulled me off the couch. “What the hell are you doing?!”

“I told yo ass to get up.” She dragged me all the way to my room and dropped me. She went into my closet and laid out me some clothes. “Put these on,” she said walking out of the room. “Oh and take a shower you stink,” she poking her head back in. I just sat there thinking about if I was going to get up or not. Soon I just gave in and went and took a shower. I must admit I did feel a whole lot better now that I was clean. I put on the black tights and t-shirt Kelsey picked out and slipped on some flip flops. When I walked out I was hit with the smell of food. Instantly my stomach growled and I followed the smell. When I got into the kitchen and found a stack of pancakes with bacon. “Where did you find all this food,” I asked sitting down. “Well there she is I thought the Ariel I knew had been buried. Now don you clean up well. And I found the food in the cabinets and fridge after a long search, now eat up,” she said sitting orange juice in front of me. As soon as I tasted the food I almost died. It had been so long since I had eaten and I just continued to eat and eat until there was no more left. “Damn did you even chew the food or did yo ass just sallow it whole?”

“Okay okay maybe I was hungry,” I said finishing my juice. When I finished it made me think about Kameron and then I remembered the times we would sit together eating. I loved watching him cook, you could see the joy he got just from making waffles. I loved it; it made me think of how great our future would be. I guess that wouldn’t happen now.

“Alright time to go,” Kelsey said heading towards the door. “Where are we going exactly?”

“Don’t worry about it, just get in the car.” The whole ride I was anxious and I don’t know why. I just really didn’t like surprises especially not now. Every time I asked her where she was taking me she would just say don’t worry about it and that didn’t make things any better.

After a hour we arrived to a building that seemed to be private. “What is this place?”

“Just follow me,” she said getting out of the car. I got out and followed her into the building. When I entered the place was decorate in bright colors and many pictures. “Come on,” Kelsey said. We arrived at this office that had some doctor’s name on it. “What the hell is this Kelsey,” I asked turning around to face her. “When I was in this situation I was just like you depressed and everything. Then I came to this place and he really helped me get through my pain. You can’t just sit around and be depressed; you have to find a way to get over this.”

“I don’t want to get over it, I want to remember it. That is the only way my dead baby stays alive.”

“You can remember her but you can’t let that rule your life. Just go in there and try it for me.” I sighed and nodded and went in.

Kameron POV

I guess it’s no surprise I took back over the gang. When I quit the gang I had every intention of going straight but no one kills my baby girl and gets away with it. So now I spend my days hunting down that nigga Kacey and tearing down his gang one by one. I have spent every day and night trying to find this nigga but it seems he has dropped from the planet.

I haven’t really been home with Ariel and that’s mainly because every time I see her I see my dead baby girl. I know she is hurting but so am I, I just need my space from her. Maybe once I find this nigga and kill him then I can be around her again. I just figured she didn’t want to be around me either since I was the cause of the death.

Right now however, I was at trap trying to resecure everything. We had to move every trap we have because the Demons kept hitting them. So now I had to hire new guys and double the security. When I took back over Biggy wasn’t even mad he just stepped aside and said he knew I would be back. I don’t know why but that pissed me off; like he didn’t have no trust or faith that I could go straight. I guess I can’t blame them, look at me now.

“Hey man look at this,” Biggy said walking into my office. “What’s up?”

“I got a hit on our man mister Kacey Ellis Reed. He grew up here in Miami but moved to the ATL after some tragic incident. He disappeared and now he’s back on the map.”

“And why is that?”

“Word on the street is he is after you.” Now I was interested. “You got a picture of him.”

“Yea,” he said throwing me an envelope. I opened it and I almost died at who it was. “Damn.”

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of the sequel The Game of Love and I hope you are ready for the drama that will come with this second book. As always comment and vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 120 22
this is a story about how 17 year old Ariel fell for this boy kameron when she was 14 but after he broke her heart she was able to never love again a...
42.6K 1.4K 41
Book Two. The continuation of the emotional roller coaster love story featuring Damian Romano and Leila Campbell.
434 91 23
*WARNING*This is the Second Book. The First Book is Fire and Ice. After Kaleb is kidnapped and brainwashed again and sent to The Fire Palace, Lydia i...
30.9K 1.8K 38
Aisia is feisty but a softy kind of girl, Cain is a no nonsense kind of man that gets what he wants at all cost. When their path crosses it causes bo...