mlbb scenarios / oneshot ff

By viermonx

A collection of MLBB oneshots. male! mlbb x fem! OC / reader Published : 7 September 2022 Still on going! Edi... More

💭🎀Ꮺ !
hayabusa
zilong
xavier
helcurt
aamon
hayabusa
granger
xavier
ling
granger
natan
zilong
aamon
granger
julian (request)
cecilion
dyrroth
gusion
martis (request)
julian
cecilion

aamon

3K 68 8
By viermonx

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Aamon x reader
No warning

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

In the Swan Castle where Princess Odette lives, she visited a best friend of hers. With confusion and a heavy chest, she entered the castle and being led to Princess Odette.

"Y/n! It's nice to meet you again," Odette greeted with a smile as she led me inside the castle. "What brings you here?"

I remained silent for a moment as she stood quietly for my reply. "I have this unexplainable feeling," I sighed. As she guided me to her room, I couldn't remember when was the last time as saw her room. We used to have sleepovers in her castle when we were little. Every inch of the castle has its memories which I witnessed.

She opened the door, revealing her neatly arranged bedroom. Some changes were made, like the glass shelf on the corner, filled with pictures and objects those are special memories for her in her life.

"Let me guess, is it about the duke of Paxley?" She grinned and guessed without a warning. I snapped my head at her in surprise, pulling away my eyes from her pictures. "You know it, he invited me to meet him in the castle tonight," I replied.

"That's wonderful! It is so sweet of him," Odette remarked. "I see that you two are getting attached to one another. I bet the duke has gave you signs," she chuckled.

"That's the problem, Im not sure of those signs he showed. Im afraid..." I stpped then sighed again, being unable to express how I felt into words.

"Don't be ignorant on your own feelings and be sure of it, Y/n," she warned. "I was such an innocent back then just like you."

"Take my advice Y/n, accept his invitation and go for it," she held my shoulder assuringly. I replied with a nod in agreement.

The thought of that we just knew each other for a few months was surprising. Have I known him for three months or three years? I can't believe that I am in this situation right now, everything feels surreal. We sit next to each other under the moonlight, on the balcony where he usually spends time at. Gazing into the dark night sky with twinkling stars.

The silent atmosphere is killing me, the awkwardness is nearly unbearable. But it didn't keep me away from stealing glances on him. His side profile is flawlessly unreal, his sparkly blue eyes under the night sky. I was mesmerized until he caught me staring at me. Instead of looking away, our eyes remained as we look deeply into each other.

We remained silent as his eyes were still bored on mine. His cold visage has changed, a small smile formed on his lips. It is extremely rare to see him smile as I thought he has a cold heart and emotionless, yet deep inside I know that he has a warm spot like his brother, Gusion.

I smiled as response as I couldn't help it, seeing him acting this way. He is insanely cute that way.

He avert his gaze into the night sky, still with that smile plastered on his face. I could feel the atmosphere changing, the awkwardness slowly fading away because of the smile of his.

No words were exchanged at all, but this moment is very meaningful. It's like there has been a long conversation going on, in which there were just stolen glances at each other and smiling. With that, I feel more sure of myself. That feeling inside me felt like a flower that just bloomed.

I smiled at myself, then mentally scolded myself on how crazy I am smiling at myself. What if he is watching me?

I could feel the awkwardness in the atmosphere again, just within seconds. I started making decisions in my head to escape from this awkwardness which I can't bear with anymore. It took for some time until I managed and decided to do what I planned.

"It is getting late, and it seems that I have to go," I broke the brief silence, trying to hide any hint of awkwardness from me. His orbs followed me as I stood up, he seemed hesitant. He stood up from his seat as well then he gulped visibly, his adam's apple moved up then down. He break the eye contact, averting his gaze away from me then towards the ground. Before I could reach to the door, he speak, "I have something to tell you."

"Of course," I stopped as he approached me.

By the time I realized we were avoiding each other's eyes, I encouraged myself to look at him. Don't be ignorant on yourself, this is the chance. And unexpectedly, he did the same. Our eyes met, and smiled at one another's nervous behaviours.

He gently cleared his throat, "Ever since the first time I saw you, I can't help but-" He paused a second in hesitant, he took a deep breath. "To see you everyday, my eyes can't let go from you."

I remained silent, frozen on my spot. I wasn't expecting any of this from him. As I took the chance, I confessed. "I feel the same, Aamon."

There is another brief silence as we both avoid each other's gaze, again. The atmosphere became extremely awkward, I want to breakthrough this tormenting atmosphere but at the same time I want to remain being next to him. Many thoughts running around my head as I feel my cheeks slightly heating up.

A loud sound from the door that just flung open behind us, abruptly changed the atmosphere. Our heads darted towards the direction with our eyes widen in shock. The younger brother of the duke, he cleared his throat. "Uh, sorry for disrupting you two," Gusion shut the door.

"It's getting colder outside, shall we head in?" Aamon questioned. I nodded in response, my heart skipped a beat at his attractive voice and admiring his face, his platinum hair and his mesmerizing blue orbs. I followed him inside the castle from the balcony we stood before.

He waited for me then we walked side by side. I could feel him moving closer until our hands brushed against each other. My heart was racing that I fear he heard it. I can smell his scent as he nearly closed the gap between us.

He stopped in his private living room, beckon me to sit on the couch. I obeyed then he seat himself next to me. Within seconds of silence, he stood up again the left the room. Leaving me clueless, I patiently waited him as I fidget my hands.

Minutes feels like hours, I decided to follow his direction, not caring whether I might get lost or not.

Nothing but just the sound of my footsteps against the ground, until I stop infront of a short hallway. A pathway leading outside of the castle. Without any hesitation, I head outside.

The cold rain drops fell onto my skin. The lights around shining the pathway, the grassy ground with plants grown around the area. I turned around and saw the tall figure I was looking for, standing so close to me. Goosebumps spread throughout my skin.

He pulled me into his embrace, covering me from the cold rain. His warmth spreaded throughout my body. "Let's head inside," he whispered as he laid his head on mine. Instead of obeying, I wrap my arms around him and not wanting to let go.

"This night wasn't supposed to be awkward." He handed me a flower. I release my arms away from him, I took the flower from his hand as I gaze into his eyes. His wet hair making him to appear fine than ever, I smiled at him.

"I'm in love with you, Y/n."

My heart skipped a beat at his words, still staring into his sparkling eyes of sincerity. I hold both his hands with the flower with both of my hands as well, "I fell the same, I love you Aamon."

Aamon blinked a few times before taking a glance at the flower of our hands then at me, he release his hands from mine to pull me back into his embrace.

"Let's head inside, I don't want you to get sick," he whispered with his soothing voice. Before giving any response, he pulled me into the castle.

I giggled at his attitude. "Please stay here for now, its raining outside and its late already," he insisted. "Thank you," I responded.

Our eyes locked at each other, then broke apart when held my hand, dragging me into the hallways. "Get changed and you'll be staying in my room," he ordered.

"But-"

"I know you're scared of the loud thunder sounds, I'll company you for the night," he said, preventing me from declining his demands.

"Then sleep next to me and cuddle me for the rest of the night." He stopped for a moment then he proceed on dragging me into the hallways again. I laughed at his flushed cheeks.

Aamon held the door handle to head outside, "I'm checking on Gusion for a moment, I'll be back as soon as possible."

Before he closed the door, he speak again, "Sweet dreams, Y/n."

"You too, Aamon."

Subsequently, he softly closed the door and as soon her figure disappeared from his sight, Aamon lean onto the wall next to the door as he held his chest, his heart still throbbing. However, he felt relieved on finally being able to confess his feelings. His lips curved into a smile as he closed his eyes, feeling success on confessing to his first love, pure bliss.

"Hey brother, how was it?" Gusion wiggled his eyebrows with a smirk. Aamon cleared his throat then he straighten his back, gaining his composure.

"Go to bed Gusion," he demanded. "I'm a grown man now and I would love to see how it went," Gusion replied with a chuckle.

"You should thank me for this."

"Thank you, Gusion. I wouldn't be able to understand and convey my feelings to her without you," Aamon smiled at his brother.

"Anytime brother, now I can sleep peacefully," Gusion left Aamon whom was still lovestruck and replaying back all the moments he had with her.

The memories that he will cherish forever.

♥︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 5.9K 131
the untamed x reader oneshots ii ' I attempt to write one shots for you guys.. again.. ' the untamed / mdzs x reader oneshots ii o. start...
805 8 7
This is an x Fem! Reader oneshots book. The characters will be from various fandoms (mostly anime). This is only a compilation book, meaning I will p...
76.7K 4K 67
Second book, check out my profile for the first one. Various male characters x male reader imagines, where the reader is the top in the relationship...
4.6K 193 9
Compilations of KimCop oneshots it wrote. Hope you enjoy reading.♡