The Unthinkable: Book 2

By WrittenByKalifa

***WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT AND VIOLENCE**** Enjoy. I don't have a description yet but yo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
NEW BOOK ALERT

Chapter 12

2.7K 162 55
By WrittenByKalifa

When Malaysia woke up she was in the bed in the hotel. Her face was hurting, especially to the touch. She looked over and saw a vase with dozens of roses.

She closed her eyes for a moment then she looked around the room.

Suddenly she heard the toilet flush and water run from the sink.

She sat but she got a little dizzy from moving so quickly.

Jaquavius walked out of the bathroom.

"Hey", he said.

Malaysia just looked at him. She didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry. I got a little insecure and jealous and scared. I don't wanna loose you. I blacked out and now I'll probably loose you for good", said Jaquavius.

Malaysia saw herself in the mirror. Her eye was black and she had a bruise or two on her face.

"I'm sorry okay? I know you probably don't like how you look but we can go get some makeup and cover that up", he said.

"I have to talk with the lawyer tomorrow Jaquavius. My eye is swollen. I can't cover this up", said Malaysia.

"Well you're going to have to. You ain't about to go out there making me look bad", he said as he rolled his eyes.

"What happened to I'm sorry?", said Malaysia.

"I am but you still ain't about to make me look bad", said Jaquavius.

"You did it!", she shouted.

"Lower your voice when you're talking to me", he shouted.

Malaysia looked away. Since leaving to protect herself, she hadn't really been scared of anybody. But now was different. She was actually scared Jaquavius. Especially after he murdered four guys on his own with no help.

"I told you I'm sorry. Accept it and move on. Put some ice on it", he said. "The swelling should be down by tomorrow"

"What did I ever do to you?", she asked. "What happened to the man I met"

"That's still me. I told you I blacked out. I'm sorry", said Jaquavius.

Malaysia looked down.

"I'll get some ice", said Jaquavius before walking out of the room.

Malaysia stood up from the bed slowly so she could keep her balance.

She just knew that she wanted to leave.

Malaysia walked to the door and looked both ways down the hall. She didn't see Jaquavius. She ran to the door of the stairs and almost fell but caught her. She couldn't keep her balance.

Malaysia opened the door and walked slower. Everything to look funny. The steps were in places they weren't. She didn't know if she had a concussion or if something else was happening to her. She just know that she wanted to leave.

When she took her first step, she heard the door open.

"Where you going, Malaysia?", he asked.

Malaysia fell down the stairs.

Jaquavius rushed to her.

"That's what you get for trying to leaving me. Come on. You need to lie down", said Jaquavius.

Jaquavius picked her up.

"What happened?", asked Malaysia.

"What do you mean?", he asked as he walked her to the room.

"My eye. It feels swollen", said Malaysia as she felt it.

" you got in a fight with girl", said Jaquavius.

"She must have been a strong bitch", said Malaysia.

Jaquavius walked into the room and put her on the bed.

"I got you some ice for it though. Put that on it", he said.

Malaysia grabbed for the ice but missed it. She grabbed for it again and put it on her eye.

"Thank you", she said.

"No problem", said Jaquavius.

Malaysia laid there and she suddenly fell asleep.

"Malaysia?", he said.

Malaysia quickly opened her eyes.

"You can't go to sleep. You think you have a concussion", said Jaquavius.

"I wasn't asleep. I was just resting my eyes", said Malaysia.

"Can't do that either", said Jaquavius.

"Boo, you stink", said Malaysia.

"...I just wanna make sure you're okay", said Jaquavius. "I love you...I love you til death"

"I love you too", said Malaysia with a smile.

Jaquavius held her hand.

————

The following day, Malaysia put some makeup on and met with Steven and their lawyer. She was still forgetful about somethings but she knew other things.

"Well yesterday Malaysia asked if we can talk to them in person", said Steven.

"No. We can't do that", said the lawyer. "We can't speak with them until the court date"

"When is the court date again?", asked Malaysia. August, 23th", said the lawyer.

"Right and this is about King?", she asked.

"What is wrong with you?", asked Steven.

"Nothing. I was just trying to confirm", said Malaysia.

"Who else would this be about?", asked Steven.

"Malaysia, who is King?", asked the lawyer.

"Um..I know the name I'm just ..I'm trying to remember", she said.

Steven made a face.

"It's your son", said Steven.

"If it's my son then why isn't Jaquavius here?", asked Malaysia.

"Because it's our son. Not his", said Steven.

"Oooh...oh yea Jaquavius did tell me all of this. I'm sorry. I forgot", said Malaysia.

"Everything okay Mrs. Williams?", asked the lawyer.

"I got into a fight yesterday with some really strong girl...she was strong...anyways yea. I fell on the ground during it and I might have a concussion", said Malaysia.

"You need to go to the hospital", said Steven.

"No I'm fine", said Malaysia.

"You are not fine! You can't even remember your own son!", Steven shouted.

Malaysia touched her head.

"Stop yelling please", said Malaysia.

"What really happened to you because I know damn well no female gave you a concussion. How you remember that but nothing else?", asked Steven.

"Jaquavius told me", said Malaysia.

"So he sat there and watched you while you got your ass beat or did he it?", asked Steven.

"Why would he do it?", she asked before turned her head. "He told me you'd say something like that", she mumbled.

"What?", asked Steven.

"Are we done here?", asked Malaysia.

"You can go Kevin. We'll discuss more when he big ole head can remember stuff", said Steven.

Kevin grabbed his things and left.

Malaysia looked at Steven.

"That nigga is crazy", said Malaysia.

Steven was caught off guard.

"Who's crazy?", asked Steven.

"Jaquavius. I had to act like I couldn't remember shit to get out of the hotel room. Look, Steven you were right. He ain't shit. He beat me and under this make up you'd get up right now and go kill his ass but you can't right now", said Malaysia.

"Who can't? I'll kill everybody in the got damn hotel just to make sure his ass dead. I don't a fuck. He put his hands on you", said Steven.

"This morning he was on the phone with someone...he said King's name. I don't know who he was talking to or what it was about but I- I don't think we should do anything to him until we find out. I lost my baby once and we're trying to get him back...I'm not trying to lose him for good", said Malaysia.

"Damn it", said Steven.

"I was thinking about getting his phone to see what number he was talking to while he sleep but I don't know the passcode", said Malaysia.

"How about I have someone came by and they hack it. He'll be outside the door, just give it to them", said Steven.

"What if he wakes up and sees me opening or closing the door?", asked Malaysia.

"Make some shit up. Say you going to get towels or something", said Steven.

"In the middle of the night Steven?", asked Malaysia.

"I don't know. Make something up so we can get the number", said Steven. "Matter fact. What's his phone number? I'm going to call him tonight. We can tap in his phone during the conversation"

Malaysia pulls her phone to see what Jaquavius's number is.

"Then after that I'm going to kill him", said Steven.

"Do what you gotta do. I don't care. He's a bitch", said Malaysia.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 11.2K 38
Read and find outπŸ˜‰ *this story does contain violence, mature laungue and content. The faces that you see do not belong to me. They are faces that I...
5.8K 354 12
𝖠 𝖣𝖺𝗏𝖾 π–€π–Ίπ—Œπ— π–₯𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼.....................
61.4K 2.9K 34
A captivating love story for the ages! ⚠️ Mature Content!
14.9K 144 25
This story is about a girl with brothers an how she fell in love wit a whole rapper who is it stay tuned !!