The daily life of a full-leve...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/218/218876/ Author: Erting Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-21 Late... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
112-118
119-120
121-124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
142-150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
181-186
187-190
191-196
197-202
203-210
211-218
219-225

Chapter 101

181 3 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 101 Three shifts

    The two were taken aback, they were familiar with selling vegetables, but why did they go to Tongzhou, they just came back from Tongzhou.

    "You will find out by looking at Weibo." Qu Zhong smiled.

    His Weibo private messages were almost filled with messages complaining about from fans. Just clicking on one would mean that he was biased and only sold vegetables in a small county.

    In addition to the local people in Yijiang County, occasionally people from other places who plan to try their luck will find that they can't even meet.

    In particular, those who do not have a car in the urban area of ​​Tongzhou are even more complaining.

    The official blog of Yunshan Village Orchard has not been logged in for almost a month. As soon as Lu Jungang opened it, the Weibo interface immediately became a PPT.

    Xia Zhou didn't care about this. After sitting down next to Qu Zhong, he started to gossip.     "Let's take a look." Xia Zhou grabbed the phone, glanced at it, and then shouted, "It's almost catching up with the number of fans of those little stars." Then he held the phone to Qu Zhong and shook it for a couple of minutes. Next: "We should go to Tongzhou."     "Oh!" Qu Zhong responded lazily, twisting his neck a few times and finally stood up from the sofa.     He has been lying on this sofa all afternoon today, and it is time to get up and walk.     "I'm going to see the shrimp pond, it's time to feed the feed." After saying that, he picked up a plastic bag at the door of the living room and planned to go out.     The two who were still sighing jumped up one after another, just put Qu Zhong in the middle, and the three went to the shrimp pond side by side.     Green shrimp like to hide in the shade during the day, and only come out to feed in the evening when the sun goes down, so Qu Zhong usually chooses to feed the shrimp during this time.     Xia Zhou squatted by the pond and looked at it, trying hard to find the shrimp in the pond that was already half the length of a palm.     Qu Zhong dragged out the feed from the simple shed next to it, and then turned around and sprinkled a circle of homemade feed in the pond.

    "I saw people coming and going in Huangjia Orchard, and the village chief couldn't stop laughing."

    Huangjia Orchard was full on the first day it opened, and tourists' cars were almost parked on both sides of the village's roads, Xia Zhou said. It's not an exaggeration.

    "Aren't you going to gossip again?" Qu Zhong was speechless at his interest in gossip.

    "Hey!" Xia Zhou smiled and waved his hand, but Lu Jun broke it down within two seconds: "He went to the village chief's house and asked the village chief's wife."

    "I'm not worried that all the tourists in our orchard will be taken away. Is it!"

    Xia Zhou pushed Qu Zhong twice in dissatisfaction, with a look of hatred on his face: "You master doesn't care..."

    Qu Zhong twisted his body twice, and the whole person was lazy: " If his business is good, business is good, we can't be busy anyway."

    "That's right, we are busy enough every day!" Xia Zhou quickly recognized the reality.

    Lu Jun, who finally opened Weibo, burst out in exclamation: "Our fans have exceeded one million... Look!"

    The water surface was rippling, and young shrimp kept coming out of the water plants to eat. Xiazhou stood up and said regretfully to Lu Jun: "It's too small, it's not enough to be inserted between the teeth."

    "It's only been over a month. Of course it's small." Qu Zhong was helpless.

    It takes at least three months for the green shrimp to grow. This guy is thinking about eating now, but he is really greedy.

    After speaking, Qu Zhong bent down and grabbed some green particles from the plastic bag and sprinkled them into the shrimp pond.

    Crackling--

    the water surface suddenly churned, and the water surface that had been dotted just now suddenly churned like a frying pan, and many shrimps even jumped out of the water surface.

    "Look at Lu Jun..."

    Xia Zhou looked happy and pointed at the shrimp that jumped out of the water and shouted, "These shrimp are so big, they can definitely be eaten."

    When Qu Zhong heard the words, he found that all the shrimps on the upper layer of the water were already the length of his palm, and the whole body was blue and transparent.

    The plastic bag contained a mixture of wheat bran and spiritual medicinal materials that he added to the medicinal spring, which was originally intended to prevent and control the pests and diseases of shrimp seedlings.

    Unexpectedly, some of the shrimp seedlings were all eaten by them. Not to mention they grew into adult shrimp so quickly, but also started a vicious circle of food grabbing, which made the juvenile shrimp below unable to grab food.

    "This shrimp looks delicious." Lu Jun swallowed hard, looking at these slightly transparent shrimp and muttering to himself.

    Qu Zhong squatted down, observed the juvenile shrimp under the water, raised his head and said to Lu Jun, "Go and get some net pockets for our net fish."

    "Okay!" Lu Jun responded cheerfully and ran to the warehouse.

    If these prawns are allowed to grow like this, the juveniles below will soon be driven to the edge of the pond, and they will starve to death soon.

    When Lu Jun brought the net bag, Qu Zhong pointed to the calm water and explained to the two of them: "You guys can fish directly from the water in a while, and take a look at it."

    "Okay." The two agreed in unison.

    As soon as the material in his hand touched the water surface, the water surface immediately boiled again as if it had just happened.

    Xia Zhou pinpointed the nearest water surface, scooped it hard, and his pocket immediately filled with a net of shrimp, and he jumped out a lot when he stopped his hand.

    When Lu Jun saw the situation, he completely forgot to start, and finally Qu Zhong picked up a net bag on the ground and scooped it up to wake him up.

    The three of them hurried back home with their net pockets, and the green shrimp that had been out of the water for more than ten minutes were still alive and kicking when they were dumped into the basin.

    Xia Zhou was surprised to find that several slits were cut open in his net bag for the shrimp.

    "The claws of this shrimp are so sharp."

    The claws of these prawns are blue, twice as long as the claws of other prawns, which are almost negligible, and the claws can be seen sharp as soon as they are opened and closed.

    "This shrimp really can't be kept any longer."

    It's not a matter of driving away the juvenile shrimp, it's probably a drama for the survival of the strong.

    "Is there an oxygen pump in our warehouse?"

    "Yes!" Lu Jun, who was already thinking about what he was going to eat for a while, replied smoothly, and then he reacted: "Brother Qu Zhong, you want to bring shrimp to Tongzhou to sell. "

    We have this plan, let's taste it at night and then decide..." Qu Zhong decided.

    "Then I want to eat steamed." Lu Jun immediately raised his hand.

    "I want to eat spicy food, how firm the meat looks." Xia Zhou also gave his opinion.

    In their ordering room, many shrimps have already crawled out of the basin, and their vitality can be compared to that of crayfish.

    The three of them hurriedly grabbed shrimp. After dinner, Xia Zhou patted his plump belly with a remorseful expression.

    "Why did I forget to take the video, look at my memory." A

    pot of shrimp weighed at least ten kilograms. After half of it was sent to the whole family, the rest was made into a shrimp feast.

    The three of them didn't even eat dinner tonight, they just ate shrimp.

    Xiazhou is undoubtedly the one who eats the most and the fiercest. Qu Zhong strongly suspects that this guy will have indigestion tonight.

    "I took a photo and uploaded it on Weibo." Lu Jun also followed Xia Zhou's way, paralyzed on the sofa, his t-shirt rolled up to his belly button, and rubbed his abdomen lightly.

    "Qu Zhong, remember to leave a few pounds for my grandfather when this shrimp goes to sell the day after tomorrow." Xia Zhou said.

    "Let's keep some at home too." Lu Jun followed immediately.

    Not to mention the question of whether to stay or not, Qu Zhong really despised the style of the two uncles...especially Lu Jun.

    Kicking the high-ranking son who should be quiet and refreshing, Qu Zhong reminded him dumbfoundedly: "You learn something from Xia Zhou every day, be careful to go home and be scolded to death by your grandfather."

    "..."

    After a short silence, two voices sounded in the room at the same time.

    One is Xia Zhou roaring: "What's wrong with me, I'm being informal." The

    other is Lu Jun sighing: "No wonder I was reprimanded by my dad many times during the Chinese New Year, so that's how it is."

    "Lu Jun, you kid . ..." Xia Zhou jumped up, turned around and rushed towards Lu Jun.

    Qu Zhong smiled and shook his head, took out his mobile phone and logged into his Weibo.

    As soon as it was opened, many private messages popped up on Qu Zhong's Weibo.

    Clicking on one of them, Qu Zhong's smile gradually faded, and he read the private message in silence.

    The message sent by this fan was full of questioning tone, and even angrily accused him of deceiving customers after the orchard became famous.

    The words expressed disappointment at the fruit she bought, and even sent him a picture of a cut apple.

    The apple in the picture is not small, the core is somewhat black, and the flesh is extremely dark.

    And according to the fan's dictation, this apple has a bitter taste, and it is not as delicious as the Internet says.

    "What are you looking at?"

    Xia Zhou, who had already restrained Lu Jun, suddenly approached Qu Zhong and asked.

    "Look." Qu Zhong handed the phone to Xia Zhou, pointed at the black apple and curled his lips: "This apple has a bulking agent." A

    small amount of bulking agent is not harmful to the human body, but this apple is obviously overdose. , and even left traces on the peel.

    "But we haven't opened the orchard for more than two months, how could it be our orchard."

    Lu Jun also took out his mobile phone to check the reply he hadn't noticed before. Sure enough, he saw many people questioning the same on Zhiding Weibo.

    "Could it be that someone pretended to be our orchard's name?" Xia Zhou questioned.

    "It's not pretending to be..." Qu Zhong sighed: "Huang Xiaodong's orchard could have been called Yunshan Village Orchard."

    Qu Zhong's words woke the two of them up. No pretense either.

    Any orchard in Yunshan Village can be called Yunshan Village orchard.

    "Why don't we change our name and go to register." Lu Jun decided immediately.

    Qu Zhong nodded: "I didn't have this plan at first, but it seems that I can't change it now."

    "..."

    "What name should it be changed to?" Xia Zhou asked with a soul.

    Named waste Quzhong silently looked at the two friends, thinking about the names he gave Hanako, I don't know how many complaints he received, he really didn't dare to open his mouth about the name.

    "How about calling it Qu's Orchard?" Xia Zhou suggested.

    "Don't open your mouth!" Qu Zhong responded in a cold voice, the name was half a pound with him, and the name was the same as that of a noodle restaurant.

    "Well..."

    Facing the expectant eyes of the two of them, Lu Jun pondered for a while before slowly opening his mouth: "Or it will be called Qu You Yuan, which is taken from the deep and secluded winding path, and it carries the name of Brother Qu Zhong. , and it seems that our environment is good."

    Qu Zhong and the two blinked their eyes twice, but couldn't say anything bad, they could only nod their heads in agreement.

    Although... it really doesn't seem like the name of an orchard.

    Lu Jun was extremely satisfied, but he did not issue a notice to change his name right now. Qu Zhong planned to wait for the trademark registration before making a unified announcement, so as to avoid some speculators rushing to register and causing trouble.

    However, they still changed the Weibo name of Yunshan Village Orchard to Orchard and put a statement on the top.

    Explained that the fruit that has been rumored on the Internet recently is not from their orchard, and reiterated that they only opened in June.

    And they didn't explicitly say that these fruits came from Huang's orchard, they only said that it was not their own orchard.

    As soon as the Weibo was posted, there were hundreds of additional replies within ten seconds.

    All the replies are: I will just say...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 84 81
Author: eye-catching Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed The fruit shop on the corner has just opened, and it has caused widespread contro...
40.8K 407 162
https://m.shubaow.net/181/181983/ Author: Gooman Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-03-15 Latest: Chapter 162 The Daily Life of the Pr...
12.6K 193 24
https://m.shubaow.net/253/253797/ Author: Meng Langyu Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-07-06 Latest: Chapter 136 The Father W...
315K 9.7K 32
Maybe you weren't the one for me, but deep down I wanted you to be. g!p Camila oops