Love Square

By Blackberry-Punani

Mackenzie Wright. Mostly known around her school as the star soccer player with a fun, carefree, sweet person... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Mornin Time
Chapter 2: Extra Credit
Chapter 3: Credit Recovery
Chapter 4: Caller I.D
Chapter 5: Stupid Me
Chapter 6: Boys Will Be Boys
Chapter 7: Someone To Talk To
Chapter 8: Done With The Games
Chapter 9: Work
Chapter 10: Don't Play With Fire
Chapter 11: Week Suspension
Chapter 12: Sleepover Gone Bad
Chapter 13: Scary Movie
Chapter 14: Nobody Loves Me
Chapter 15: I Want Her
Chapter 17: Friends I Thought I Had
Chapter 18: Sure
Chapter 19: Starting Over
Chapter 20: First Date
Chapter 21: You're What?!
Chapter 22: Money Man
Chapter 23: Strike
Chapter 24: Plotting On Me
Chapter 25: Sexual Tension
Chapter 26: Wet Dreamz
Chapter 27: Talk
Chapter 28: Wake Up
Chapter 29: The Past
Chapter 30: The Truth
Chapter 31: Why Is She Back?
Chapter 32: Help Me!
Chapter 33: The Night Before
Chapter 34: Pajama Party
Chapter 35: The Morning After
Chapter 36: Decisions
Chapter 37: What Do I Do?
Chapter 38: Cut The Shit
Chapter 39: I Give No Fucks
Chapter 40: Get This Bitxh

Chapter 16: I Want Him

174 6 3
By Blackberry-Punani

Mackenzie's P.O.V

I woke up earlier than I usually would this morning. I had to have Ryan finish his packet. I felt even more refreshed this morning then I did yesterday, probably because I masterbated. Him spanking me messed me up, I couldn't stop thinking about him fucking me. Quickly brushing my teeth and washing my face, I grabbed the packet and tiptoed down the dark hallway. Reaching his door, I pushed up my boobs and lifted my gown slightly. I knocked twice and heard nothing, I opened the door, and peeked into his dark room. Going inside, I closed the door behind me and walked over to his bed. I watched him sleep for a moment. Four years of school together and two days in his house yet, this was the first time I've seen his bare chest. He slept stretched out on the bed with his comforter only covering half his body. I felt weird just watching him sleep so I pushed him softly. Ryan didn't wake from his sleep but he changed his position.

"Wake up." I said tapping him.

"Mmmhmm."

"Ryan?"

"Hmmm."

"Wake up." I said again, tapping him.

"Why?" He questioned, turning to face me.

"Because you have to finish your packet for chemistry." I said sitting on the bed.

"I don't feel like it. What time is it?"

"Like...5:40 something."

"You woke me up too early." He tried going back to sleep.

"You have to get up."

"I don't feel like it baby." I looked around the room and became confused. Did he call me baby?

"You need to get up. Now, Ryan."

"Who are you talking to though? You want me to spank you again?" He asked licking his lips, looking up at me.

I climbed on top of him, placing my hands on his wrist pinning him down. I made sure I was sitting on his lap and not his stomach, I wanted to grind on him.

"What? You think you're in control?" He flipped me over and was pinning me down now, staring into my eyes harshly.

"Yes I am, you got your ass up. Didn't you?" Ryan bit his bottom lip as if thinking of something, then smirked.

"I think you want another spanking, don't you?"

"Nobody's scared of a spanking, Ryan." I said in an uninterested tone, though my body was begging for him to touch it.

"Don't call me Ryan anymore, my name is Daddy to you."

"Boy, if you don't sit yo ass down somewhere."

"If you keep talking to me like that, I'm really going to spank you." I believed him, so I kept going.

"I can talk to you how I damn well please. RYAN." He climbed off of me, getting out of the bed and walked toward his bathroom. Why does he keep teasing me?

"I knew you weren't going to do anything, softie." I said, standing up and going to his door.

"What did you call me?" He turned around and was walking toward me.

"I called you a softie, you didn't hear me the first time?" I responded sassily.

Ryan walked towards me and grabbed my hand, leading me to his bed. He sat down first, then bent me over his lap. He lifted my gown, then slowly pulled down my panties. I watched him as he licked his hand, then smacked my right cheek hard. Causing me to moan loudly.

"I think you like me spanking you." He said while hitting my left cheek hard, then rubbing it.

I tried keeping my legs close together, I didn't want him seeing how wet I was getting.

"What's my name Mackenzie?"

"Ryan." I knew what he wanted to hear..but I wasn't going to give it to him that fast, I wanted more. He smacked my other cheek, rubbing it after.

"What is my name Mackenzie?" He asked again.

"Ryan Lucket." I said his whole damn name this time, I didn't give a care in the world, I just wanted to feel him. He hit me harder this time, I moaned loudly and I knew I was soaking.

He stopped spanking me and moved me further up. With him moving me, I could feel his hard dick rubbing against me.

"Fuck, you got my shorts wet." By his tone, it sounded more like a groan than a statement.

"Sorry Ryan." I apologized, poking my bum up more so he could spank it.

"Can you just call me Daddy?"

"Why?"

"Because I wanna hear you say it. Just one time, please."

"Ryan.." I whined, I wasn't much into calling people 'Daddy' aside from my actual father.

"Please, I'll spank you again if you do." I didn't want to, but I did want to feel him smack my butt again.

"Daddy." He smacked my cheek.

"Uhh..Daddy." I moaned, getting more into it. Ryan spanked me again.

"Daddy.." I moaned again, it was turning me on calling him that.

The more I called him Daddy and the more he spanked me, I could hear him groaning quietly every time I said it.

We kept going until there was a knock at the door, I leaped from his lap and pulled up my underwear.

"It's time to get up Ryan!" Betty yelled from the other side of the door. We then heard her footsteps going down the stairs.

We awkwardly stared at each other, not knowing what to say.

"Uhh....you should try to get the rest done before the end of the school day."

"Ok." He replied, not making much eye contact.

"I did the rest, so you have to copy it down."

"Ok." He said again, still not looking at me as he walked toward the bathroom.

I felt uncomfortable just standing there and it didn't help that I was wet. I said 'bye' quickly before sprinting back to my room.

*******************************
Around 8:00 I walked downstairs to get something to eat, I couldn't hide all day. Yet, it wasn't like Ryan would be home, he's going to be in school all day. After this morning I just really wanted to fuck him, like really really wanted to fuck him. Like why did Betty knock on the damn door? Shit, what if she heard me moaning, I wasn't that loud. At least I didn't think I was. I walked into the kitchen to find Betty cooking something.

"Good morning, Ms.Betty."

"Hmm..Good morning." She said, while placing eggs on two plates.

"What was that hmmmm thing?"

"Nothing, just thinking is all."

"Thinking about what?" Betty opened the oven, pulling out bacon.

"You and Ryan."

"What about us?" I asked taking a plate and sitting down with the food in front of me.

"If you guys are fucking while I'm sleeping.."

"What?!"

"Don't play dumb with me child, I didn't exactly hear Ryan snoring this morning."

"Nothing was happening, we were talking about chemistry." I said, chewing the eggs slowly. I was hoping she didn't hear anything, but Betty could probably hear a pen drop at my house.

"I'm not saying I want details or anything but what I am saying is that...this is NOT a sex house." She stated sternly.

"WE.ARE.NOT.HAVING.SEX." I said slowly.

"Ok, if you guys aren't doing anything. Then you should sleep in a guest room down here." First of all I'm completely comfortable where I'm at and second of all from down here I couldn't just walk down the hall to his room.

"Why can't you just trust me? We aren't doing anything at all, I'm his tutor. I woke him up early to make sure he was finished."

"Ok, I trust you completely. So it wouldn't be a problem for you to sleep downstairs. Would it?" I stared at her blankly as she took our dirty plates.

"Sure, whatever." I agreed as she washed the few dishes.

Betty was really something else, I couldn't believe her. Why isn't she home or something? Does she have a family? Does she ever get a break? Truthfully all I want is a little alone time with Ryan so we could chill. If that just so happened to turn into him on top of me then so be it. 

*******************************
I sat in bed doing the last of my week's homework. I couldn't dare have anything to do Sunday night. As I finished the last problem there was a knock at the door.

"Come in." I called out to the person. They slowly opened the door and it was Ryan.

"I'm exhausted." He said while lying across the bed.

"Don't you see me working? You just laid all on my papers."

"What are you going to do about it?" Ryan asked smirking.

I moved from my sitting position and climbed on top of him. Unlike this morning, I placed my hands in his hands, which were lying slightly above his head. The more we touched and the more I looked at him, I felt the lust between us growing. Most of the time all I can think about was him, Ryan is the only person I want to be around.

"I'm not going to do anything, didn't you say you were exhausted?"

"Softie." He said, with a grin on his face.

"I don't get mad at words like that, that's you."

"Prude."

"Prude?"

"Yes, you are a prude."

"Let me show you how much of a prude I am." 

I bent my head down and kissed his neck. I licked my way to the crook and sucked softly. Under me, I could feel him hardening. I moved to the other side of his neck and bit down gently, I could hear a low groan escape his lips. I kissed my way up to his jaw and bit him playfully.

"Stop playing, Mackenzie." I went to speak but the door flew open.

"Did you know Mackenzie is sleeping downstairs tonight?!" Betty yelled with a wide grin on her face. I quickly climbed off of Ryan.

"Why would she be sleeping downstairs?" Ryan questioned, while getting up and standing.

"Because from what she said, nothing was going on between you two."

"Nothing's going on between us?" Ryan asked, looking to me.

"Ryan, I said that becau-"

"Yep, that's what she told me, you guys aren't dating or anything."

"Ryan.." I said as I watched him walk out without looking at me.

"Why would you say that?" I was pissed right now. I didn't say a damn thing about Betty crossing the line too many times before but she goes and tells him this.

"Because, last time I checked that's what you told me." I took a deep breath. I could fucking attack her ass right now.

"You know what? I think I've overstayed my welcome." I grabbed my bags and threw what clothes I could see in it, and walked to the bathroom.

"You don't have to leave." Betty said following me as I moved.

"But I do have to leave, obviously my presence is irritating everyone. You know, if you really didn't want me here, I'm sure you could have told Ryan. Because from what I see, he listens to every word you say." Betty quickly left the room in a huff.

Right when things were getting good, she messed it up. Yet, maybe I shouldn't have just blamed it all on her. I could have stopped him, chased after him, or even shut Betty up but I didn't. I shouldn't have gave up that fast. I have to tell Ryan why I said what I said. I walked out of the room and hurriedly knocked on Ryan's door, I waited for a moment but didn't have time so I walked straight in.

"Usually, when you knock and the person doesn't say anything, that means leave them the fuck alone." Ryan's complete mood was different.

"I-I know but I have to tell you something."

"What do you have to tell me FRIEND?" He put the emphasis on 'friend'.

"Don't say it like that."

"Don't say what like what?"

"Friend."

"But we're friends though, just friends. I mean, that is what you told Betty."

"I know, but I didn't mean it that way."

"Then how did you mean it?" He shook his head at me.

"Ryan....I lied to her. She asked me was anything going on between us and I said no."

"Why did you lie? You don't want me? Am I too aggressive? Why don't you like me?"

"Are you serious right now?" I asked him as my mouth hung open. How could he think I didn't like him?

"You didn't say that anything was going on between us. From that itself, it doesn't seem like you're interested."

"Ryan, I didn't tell her because it's none of her business what we're doing."

"See! Your acting like you're ashamed to be with me!" Be with him? Are we in a relationship?

"I'm not ashamed of you! Where did that even come from?!"

"You didn't tell her we were talking!" He yelled at me, standing in my face.

"Why does she need to know?! What we do is what we do!"

"You're not fucking listening Mackenzie!" Ryan yelled in my face. I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down. Why is he being so dramatic?

"Don't talk to me like that Ryan." I spoke calmly while moving away from him.

"Don't talk to you like what?!"

"Ugh! I packed my bags to leave but came back to talk to you! If I didn't care I would have left without saying anything. If I didn't want you, I wouldn't have let you touch me."

"How do I know you're not playing me?"

"Playing? You think this is all a joke?" I rubbed my temples and found I didn't have the strength to go back and forth.

I looked at Ryan for a moment before turning around. I want him, I truly do, but if Betty or anyone else decides they want to be in the middle of my relationship, I'm not having it. It doesn't help that he listens to every single word she says. If he's not going to work with me then fuck it.

Reaching the guest room, I continued packing my clothes and throwing products in my carry on bag. I wanted to quickly pack my things without any trouble from anyone. Ryan walked in slowly, just staring at me.

"What are you doing?" The expression on his face clearly showed he was confused.

"I'm packing." I simply said as I threw my shoes in the suitcase also.

"Why?" I could hear in his voice he was panicking.

"Because I don't want to be here anymore." I slipped on some slippers, picked up my things, and walked past him.

"Why?" He asked again, while following behind me.

I waited till I was at the bottom of the stairs and in front of the door to respond.

"Because obviously, whatever I say really doesn't matter because you're going to listen to whatever Betty says." I went to open the door.

"I'm sorry." He apologized, grabbing my hand trying to pull me to him.

"It's ok, I just know how you are now." I pulled my hand away from him and opened the door. I walked down the few stone stairs. Ryan continued to follow me.

"You don't have to go Kenzie. Can you stay?"

"I know I don't have to leave, but I want to." That was the last thing I said before walking away from the house.

I wanted to stay with Ryan, and I want to be with him but he's too much. One moment he's calm and easy to talk to, then out of nowhere he's aggressive and controlling. As much as I do care about him, which is a lot, I can't be with him. I've already had a bad relationship with a controlling guy. Hopefully, in the future it can work out between us, but right now isn't good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.1K 1.3K 43
"One day I'll be able to convince you that the only girl I could ever possibly be in love with to no end is you. But until then, I'm going to keep sa...
1.1K 30 26
Phoebe Smith has always been the one who gave her friends dating advise but yet herself never had a boyfriend. Term two of her second year of high s...
282 22 16
Meet Paige Callahan, who's quite, shy and smart except when it comes to mathematics, she's going through a tough time and Ryan Vincent Paige's life l...
221 1 1
A girl who believes she is in love with the hottest boy wishes on a star to make him love her back. When her wish comes true she's happy to have him...