The daily life of a full-leve...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/218/218876/ Author: Erting Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-21 Late... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
112-118
119-120
121-124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
142-150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
181-186
187-190
191-196
197-202
203-210
211-218
219-225

Chapter 96

184 7 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 96 Two more

    Qu Zhong: "..."

    "..." The

    room suddenly became quiet, no one expected Qu Zhong to be so hard, as if he had completely forgotten the existence of the roof.

    "Master..."

    "Qu Zhong, where are you?"

    "Master."

    Just as one person and two mythical beasts stared at each other with big eyes, a few other mythical beasts suddenly shouted from outside the house.

    Qu Zhong also heard Wu Yue say that he found the entrance to the formation.

    Then the whole space was turned upside down, everything around began to shake, and even the walls cracked and collapsed.

    Sancai hurriedly flew to the beam of the house, a branch curled around Qu Zhong's waist, and another curled fire ling snake went directly through the cracked wall.

    There was a burst of strong light...

    When he opened his eyes again, Qu Zhong found himself standing under the blue-colored steel tile roof, and Wu Yue was standing in the center of the formation, as if biting at something.

    "Wuyue, don't bite." Qu Zhong said hurriedly.

    "Master." The meat dumpling immediately moved to Qu Zhong's side, and anxiously circled around him twice.

    Qu Zhong stretched out his hand to reassure: "I'm fine."

    After looking at the few around, he found that even the phoenix was among them. Seeing that Qu Zhong was fine, his eyes immediately turned to the fire that was thrown to the ground by Sancai not far away. Feather snake.

    "Is it the illusion you created?" Said, Phoenix was ready to attack.

    Qu Zhong hurriedly stretched out his hand to stop it, and explained to a few others, "That's my great-grandfather's spiritual pet. Don't do it."

    His words were very effective. The Huoling Snake, which was originally dangerous, even had its neck scales erected. It felt as if it was surrounded by a horrific force.

    But as soon as Qu Zhong's voice fell, the surrounding air loosened, and the hostility immediately disappeared without a trace.

    "You are a mortal being accompanied by so many divine beasts." Huo Ling Snake was surprised.

    Although these divine beasts are all transformed into ordinary things, once the divine power is released, it quickly perceives danger, which shows the depth of its cultivation.

    But it looked around and found that all of these divine beasts chose to live in animal form, and none of them turned into human form.

    "It was my luck that I met him by accident." Qu Zhong hehe smiled.

    After receiving the scroll handed over by Sancai, he threw it lightly into the air, the scroll brushed in front of his eyes, and just as it passed the top of his head and was about to fall down, the light lit up and quickly surrounded the scroll.

    "Mountain and River Axis." Wu Yue obviously knew this thing, and after Liang Liang said something, she lost interest, and simply lay down on the ground and curled up to rest.

    The scroll floated in mid-air and unfolded slowly, and in front of Qu Zhong appeared a painting about one meter long and sixty centimeters wide.

    The picture was still flashing, and scenes began to appear on the painting.

    The first thing that came up was a letter.

    The letter begins with [Your ancestor Duan Sheliliu, if you dare to pass by, you will die. 】

    Qu Zhong; "..."

    How is this style so different from Duan Weiguo's taciturn father...

    Then the letter is full of... self-bragging content.

    It records in detail how Duan Sheli became a god after becoming famous in the world of immortality, and then chose to leave the world of gods and live in a small world of 3,000 because he met Pei Ling.

    The rest of the pages are devoted to his great achievements in the Three Thousand Small World.

    Although there are many exaggerations and untruths in his words, Qu Zhong still praised him respectfully.

    "My grandfather is really amazing." Compared with the things he did when he traveled through the small world, these things Duan Sheli did are indeed worth boasting about.

    Just as Qu Zhong's voice fell, a young face suddenly appeared on the painting.

    A handsome and unparalleled ancient man was sitting in front of a green pond fishing for fish.

    He had white clothes and black hair, and his whole person revealed an indifference, as if everything around him had nothing to do with him.

    Until a beautiful woman in red suddenly appeared in the picture, she first glanced in Qu Zhong's direction, and quietly approached the man with her toes on her toes.

    The Huoling Snake suddenly became excited at this moment, and shouted at the woman: "Master." The

    man in the painting smiled dotingly, slowly raised his right hand to pick up the broken hair on the woman's forehead, and shouted The name is astonishingly: "Linger, don't make trouble."

    Qu Zhong: "..."

    This white-robed man is actually his grandfather. Is this image the same person as the person who left the letter in front of him?

    Qu Zhong rubbed a layer of chicken skin from the cold, and was about to raise his eyes.

    There was a sudden scolding in the painting: "You dare to be disrespectful."

    Qu Zhong raised his eyes and found the handsome man in the painting with his hands on his hips, glaring at him fiercely.

    "You... are you talking to me?" Qu Zhong was truly shocked this time.

    "What are you, you, you, I'm your grandfather, you actually call you, rude stinky boy."

    Qu Zhong was stunned, Duan Sheli in the painting was really talking to him.

    Just when he didn't know how to answer, the woman in red suddenly walked up to Duan Sheli and patted him gently: "Don't scare the children, it's hard to have children come to see us."

    Duan Sheli's expression was similar to that of Duan Sheli . The weather changed suddenly, and when Pei Ling opened his mouth, he immediately returned to that handsome god with snow-like eyes.

    Qu Zhong: "..."

    "Although I don't believe in Duan, it's really my Duan family's blood." Duan Sheli took two steps in Qu Zhong's direction, as if to get closer to him: "The heart is pure and kind, yet firm, no wonder he can With the help of so many beasts."

    After listening to him talking for a long time, Qu Zhong finally found an opportunity to interject: "Duan... oh my grandfather, you and my grandmother are... still alive?"

    "Do you think the emperor died so easily?" Duan Sheli asked. Yadi rolled her eyes, and was immediately reprimanded by Pei Lingdi: "I'm here to tell the child, I don't have a good word in my mouth!"

    "I'm your great grandmother." Pei Lingchong smiled at Qu Zhong, his eyes were kind: "Although you should actually call me grandma."

    After a pause for two seconds, she continued: "Everything is a cause and effect, everything is an opportunity, you can't force it!" After

    sighing, she looked with warm eyes To Qu Zhong.

    "Grandma too." Qu Zhong hurriedly shouted, although Pei Ling looked a few years older than him.

    "Okay, good boy." Pei Ling smiled.

    "Then you and my great-grandfather are living in the painting now?"

    "No, your great-grandfather and I are now living in the realm of the gods..."

    Duan Sheli and Pei Ling have been in this world for more than fifty years, and it is also a matter of leaving. It is a last resort, and staying strong will only distort the time and space of this world.

    "We didn't fight a saint before, but I didn't expect you to be a kid." Pei Ling smiled with satisfaction, as if he was very satisfied with Qu Zhong.

    Tian Dao...

    Qu Zhong looked at Sancai, clasped his cheeks awkwardly and said, "I... I have never seen Tian Dao."

    "How is it possible?" Duan She raised his eyebrows with anger in surprise.

    "I've never seen it before, you have to ask Sancai." Qu Zhong said, and then held the Sancai on his shoulders in front of the two paintings.

    Not to mention the appearance of a saint of Heavenly Dao, he has never even felt the rejection of Heavenly Dao in this world.

    Duan Sheli and the two looked at Sancai, Duan Sheli suddenly said, "Huh", and then grabbed it out of thin air, Sancai Sitting still in Qu Zhong's palm, he wanted to say something and stopped talking.

    "My cultivation level can't detect you." Duan Sheli's expression was really surprised this time. With a swipe of his left hand, a bamboo slip appeared in his hand.

    He rummaged through the bamboo slips, and finally cast his eyes on Sancai in surprise: "You are not in the book of the gods, what are you?"

    Huo Ling Snake's slightly puzzled voice suddenly appeared in front of the painting. It sounded: "Master, it's called Xue Lingcai, it's the divine tree in the yard of the saint of Heavenly Dao."

    "Xuelingcai doesn't have the divine power to compete with Heavenly Dao." The picture appeared in her palm in just a second.

    "That's right, there is no divine tree like blood spirit color in this book." Duan Sheli looked at Sancai, and the scrutiny in his eyes was full of meaning.

    These words also surprised Qu Zhong. He found that he still underestimated the origin of Sancai, and how sacred is this sacred object that is not even in the book of gods.

    Obviously no one of the few people and beasts present knew its origin, and finally Sancai shook his head to solve the confusion of everyone.

    "I am something created by divine power inadvertently when the god of all realms was transformed into heaven and earth. I can control the plants and land of all realms." Sancai glanced at Qu Zhong, and then said, "As long as there is soil, I can come and go. , including the backyard of the saint of heaven."

    Alright!

    This was beyond Qu Zhong's understanding. He looked at the two elders in the painting, clearly waiting for them to clarify their doubts.

    The two of them looked at each other and obviously did not know the origin of the three colors.

    "The Lord of the Worlds is what we look up to, but I have never heard of the mythical objects scattered across the worlds." Duan Sheli said bluntly.

    Sancai just shook her head pretending to be mature, and didn't want to explain her origins in detail.

    Maybe it's too complicated, Qu Zhong shook his head after it said that he didn't understand!

    Seeing it like this, Qu Zhong didn't intend to continue to ask questions. After putting Sancai back on his shoulders, he looked at the two "old men",

    "Grandma, you...would you like to meet my grandfather?"

    "If the cause and effect is not over, there will always be a day when we can meet." Pei Ling smiled and took Duan Sheli's arm, and only said such ambiguous words.

    After all, they also forcibly entered the body of the descendants of the short-lived Duan family and accumulated this cause and effect.

    "It's also a coincidence that we can see you today." Duan Sheli sighed, and at this time the expression he looked at Qu Zhong really took on the look of an elder: "Seeing that the descendants of the Duan family are so outstanding, it's a great comfort. ." The

    two looked at Qu Zhong with relief, as if seeing other people who were not here through him.

    "The eldest brother Fubo entered the reincarnation early, but the second child raised a very human grandson like you." Duan Sheli patted the back of Pei Ling's hand, as if to comfort her: "Everything is fate."

    Pei Ling nodded, With a slight smile, he stretched out his hand and touched Qu Zhong's forehead: "Our husband and wife fought with the Heavenly Dao saint and finally lost, and after the great loss of our cultivation base, we can only live peacefully in a quiet place on the side of the God Realm."

    "I thought that the mountain and river axis cast by our divine power would be covered with dust for a lifetime, but I didn't expect it to be opened by you kid." Duan Sheli was dumbfounded, and finally turned his attention to the divine beasts beside Qu Zhong.

    After Duan Sheli and Duan Sheli had spent decades carefully and safely in this world, their divine power was still discovered by the saints of the Tao of Heaven.

    If one party wants to expel the two of them from this world, and the other party is unwilling to leave, conflicts will inevitably break out between the two parties.

    Duan Sheli and the two were defeated, and after hurriedly "died" in this world, they fled back to the God Realm to recuperate.

    Before leaving, the two took away the remaining spiritual power of their two sons, just because they were afraid that they would also be targeted by Tiandao.

    And this axis of mountains and rivers is the chance they left to the descendants of the Duan family. If it is opened, it will prove that the family still has time to reunite.

    If it is really a lifetime of dust, you can only comfort yourself with the fact that the cause and effect has been broken.

    It's not that the two do not want their children, but they are powerless.

    They have no way to break through the space-time barrier and return to this world, and they are also afraid that the heavenly way of this world will find their descendants.

    Shanhe Bear carried all their hopes, maybe it was because they were paying attention to this scroll every day, that they would spend divine power to see Qu Zhong as soon as he opened it.

    "Then do you want to meet grandpa and grandma?" Qu Zhong asked again.

    "Our divine power is only enough to meet you this time." Pei Ling opened his mouth, finally not the general statement about cause and effect: "Seeing you is also an obsession."

    Of course, the two of them still don't know Qu Zhong's this. A few mythical beasts ran to other worlds when they had nothing to do. After saying this, Pei Ling was obviously a little sad.

    She sighed slowly, tears finally filling her eyes.

    "So, this is the last time we see each other."

    "We are satisfied knowing that the second child is doing well." Duan Sheli also lowered his face, and his expression slowly flowed out of sadness.

    Qu Zhong heard in the fog, wondering what happened to the two of them.

    If they can't come, he can take Duan Weiguo and the two to see them. Anyway, he has the shuttle jade card left by the Space Lord God in his hand.

    Sancai, who had been pretending to be sophisticated, finally couldn't help but sighed fiercely, and explained the meaning of the two to Qu Zhong's ear.

    Qu Zhong: "..."

    He is really starting to doubt his own IQ now, and what Huo Ling Snake said just now seems to be right.

    "Cough cough!" Qu Zhong coughed twice, interrupting the sad expressions of the two.

    "Actually... In fact, several of my divine beasts can travel through the space barrier." Qu Zhong raised his hand cautiously.

    Duan Sheli and the two: "..."

    Qu Zhong continued to meet the speechless expressions of the two and continued: "Actually...Actually, I can too."

    "How can you travel through the barriers of time and space without divine power?" Duan Sheli was surprised.

    Qu Zhong scratched his head, and told himself about killing the Lord of Space after he was trapped by the system to travel through other     worlds

    .

After being quiet, Duan Sheli suddenly cursed.

    "I'm X, what's the use of this divine power, I'm..."

    Qu Zhong blinked hard, and after he finished cursing, he continued: "But grandpa and grandma have neither cultivation nor jade cards, so they should pay back Can't cross."

    This sign can only allow one person to cross freely, and Duan Weiguo and Zhang Chaohong's mortal bodies will definitely not be able to withstand the aura in the crack, even if Sancai can take them to Qu Zhong.

    The only way is for Qu Zhong to ask Sancai to find the world where Duan Sheli and Duan Sheli were, and then help them repair their cultivation base before crossing over.

    Anyway, this time there is the existence of three colors, and Tiandao will definitely not dare to take it lightly.

    Or Qu Zhong took the jade token and walked through to find the two elders.

    ...but that obviously doesn't make sense.

    After thinking for a while, Qu Zhong handed over the plan to the two of them, speaking in a tone like asking them whether they would like rice or noodles today.

    Duan Sheli's heart at this moment can only be described as wanting to cry without tears.

    He rubbed his eyes suspiciously several times, unable to believe that such a great-grandson, who was full of mortal aura, was so shocking that he casually showed his hand.

    At this moment...

    the scroll trembled twice, and the screen suddenly went black, as if the TV screen had been cut off.

    Then the scroll fell to the ground with a slam, and along with the scroll came the sullen Flaming Snake.

    "..."

    ended abruptly like this...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 215 35
"You will see the world out of my eyes. Everything that happend, how it happend, when it happend." -Builder "Strange text for a dairy, isn't it?" I...
43.2K 1.6K 34
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
107K 1.9K 109
https://m.shubaow.net/120/120408/ Author: puppets will hurt Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-04-24 Latest: Chapter 109 Extra Story r...
21.5K 264 89
https://m.shubaow.net/174/174262/ Part 2 Author: white eggplant Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-01-26 Latest: Chapter 290 Fanwai 2...