The daily life of a full-leve...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/218/218876/ Author: Erting Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-21 Late... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
112-118
119-120
121-124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
142-150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
181-186
187-190
191-196
197-202
203-210
211-218
219-225

Chapter 92

183 7 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 92 Two more

    Sun Mingfang had been standing beside her, looking at things, and she was the first in line, thinking silently about what she would buy in a while.

    An equally anxious person is Zhuo Lan who is still in the ward.

    The night before, her stomach suddenly started in advance, and she gave birth to her second son not long after she was sent to the hospital.

    During the delivery, she only felt that she was full of energy, and she completed the instructions of the midwife quite calmly. After giving birth, she still had the strength to walk out of the delivery room by herself.

    Not to mention Dean Lu and several others, even she herself thought it was amazing.

    You know, in the later stages of her pregnancy, even walking a few steps felt laborious, and she had the energy to endure the pain of the long contractions when she gave birth to her eldest daughter.

    She lay in bed thinking about it for a long time, and finally focused on the bowls of chicken soup she ate the day before yesterday.

    So, when Sun Mingfang came to deliver the meal last night, she told her mother-in-law to queue up early and buy some chickens for confinement.

    "I don't know whether to buy it or not." Zhuo Lan turned over and looked out the window.

    "What to buy?" Sun Minzheng, a mother in the same ward, was holding her waist and slowly moving on the ground.

    Compared with Zhuo Lan, who gave birth safely, she went to the hospital to toss for more than a day, and finally gave birth to her daughter by caesarean section.

    She came in three days earlier than Zhuo Lan, and now everyone can go down and walk around, and she is still walking around in pain to prevent the wound from sticking.

    "I asked my mother to buy me some chickens for confinement." Zhuo Lan raised the head of the bed and turned to look at Sun Min with a grim expression.

    If she was not strong at that time, I am afraid that today, like Sun Min, she can only grin and wait for a long recovery.

    "The confinement chicken still has to go to the countryside."

    Du Hai, supporting Sun Min's husband from the side, interjected, and sure enough...he immediately received a scorn from his wife.

    "Everyone in Zhuo Lan's family is a doctor, don't you understand that better than you?"

    "I'm talking too much, you slow down!" Du Hai carefully supported the person to continue walking, not daring to speak back at all.

    "It's all your fault. If you hadn't had to come back for the wedding, I would have given birth to our daughter in the county seat?"

    Du Hai's good temper not only did not dampen Sun Min's anger, but also reminded her of how she had suffered in the past few days. past sin.

    The more he thought about it, the more angry he became, and Sun Min really wanted to give him a few kicks to relieve his hatred immediately.

    Du Hai smiled honestly, and immediately followed with an apology: "It's my fault, I will never dare to make good opinions in the future." The

    two were originally from Beicheng, but because Du Hai's old friend got married, he had to drive to the wedding in person. , and also brought his wife who was almost nine months pregnant.

    He thought it was easy, it would take only half a day to go back and forth from Beicheng to Yijiang County, and they would be able to go home the next day after dinner.

    After the bumps all the way, the talent arrived in Yijiang County, and Sun Min was sent to the county hospital because of severe stomach pain.

    Fortunately, after a lot of tossing, both mother and child were safe, otherwise Du Haizhen would have become a sinner.

    So... no matter how Sun Min complained about him, Du Hai didn't dare to say a word.

    After walking around for a while, Du Hai helped Sun Min back to the hospital bed and lay down, and he also sat aside to rest.

    Zhuo Lan glanced at the two of them, and suddenly asked, "Du Hai, do you want to buy chickens?"

    "I plan to go to the nearby countryside in the afternoon to see if I can buy two chickens." Du Hai said He made up his own plans, and asked her by the way, "Do you want them? I'll bring you a few back."

    "Go to the window and see, my mother is buying chickens underneath ." "Are

    there any local chickens in the hospital?" Du Hai was puzzled, but he still walked to the window, looked in the direction of Zhuo Lan's finger, and immediately retracted his head in surprise: "Why are there so many people lining up here."

    "You have heard of Yunshan Village Orchard. " Zhuo Lan asked.

    Du Hai shook his head, but Sun Min's eyes suddenly lit up.

    "You're talking about the famous orchard on the Internet, the one that closed recently."

    Zhuo Lan saw that she knew, and nodded with a smile: "That's it, the owner of the orchard sells fruits and chickens downstairs."

    "That orchard Now it's so popular, I thought it was all marketing!" Sun Min said.

    "Boss Qu's stuff is better than what's posted online." Zhuo Lan, who has become a loyal fan, excitedly told Sun Min about the lychee she bought a few days ago.

    As he was speaking, Sun Mingfang, with both hands full, slammed open the door of the room with his shoulder.

    "Zhuo Lan, do you see what I bought?" All

    three of them subconsciously looked at the things in Sun Mingfang's hands.

    A bag of brown sugar and two bags of eggs, and a small trailer pulled by the other hand is also full.

    "Mom, where's the chicken, have you bought the chicken?" Zhuo Lan asked hurriedly.

    "I bought it, and I asked Lao Zuo to bring it home for me." Sun Mingfang smiled and put the brown sugar on the table mountain next to him: "I'll make you brown sugar eggs at noon."

    "Aunt Sun, there are chickens downstairs. Is it?" Du Hai asked.

    "Boss Qu brought about 20 of them, and they were all sold out when I left." Sun Mingfang said with some regret: "And one person can only buy one."

    "Ah! Only one." Zhuo Lan Very disappointed.

    "Aiya, who are you thinking of as your mother? I told Boss Qu a long time ago that we can go directly to his orchard to buy it."

    Perhaps it was thanks to Dean Lu for giving him such a good free venue, Qu Zhongyi listened to Zhuo Lan wants to do confinement, so let them go directly to their orchard to catch them now.

    "Aunt Sun, then...then can we also go buy some?" Sun Min asked cautiously.

    She said just now that Dean Lu's family are all doctors and locals, so they must know better than the non-locals.

    Anyway, it's always right to buy it!

    Of course, Sun Mingfang had no reason not to agree, she immediately agreed with a smile: "That's right, I can still take Xiao Du's car."

    "We'll set off in the afternoon." Du Hai hurriedly suggested.

    "Okay!" The

    two families discussed the departure time, and Sun Mingfang hurriedly brought things home to make lunch.

    When lunch was delivered, she enthusiastically gave Sun Min half of it.

    After the first bite of brown sugar and eggs, Sun Min could only admire Sun Mingfang's craftsmanship with shock.

    Even the umami of chicken soup without mushrooms did not weaken in the slightest. Sun Min ate a large bowl of rice with one mouthful of shredded white radish and one mouthful of chicken soup.

    Du Hai felt frightened by this appetite. He had traveled all over Yijiang County's restaurants in the past few days, but he had never seen his wife have such a good appetite.

    "Auntie Sun, your craftsmanship is incredible!"

    "It's all home-cooked food, as long as you like it." Sun Mingfang put away the bowl and smiled humbly, she still had some understanding of her craftsmanship.

    Seeing that the two of them didn't believe it, she patted Zhuo Lan on the shoulder: "I don't believe you ask my daughter-in-law."

    Zhuo Lan definitely couldn't say no to this question, she blinked at Sun Min and said with a smile: " My mother's craftsmanship is very good, and Boss Qu's dishes are also very good."

    "I added a little salt to this fried radish, you can see how sweet it is."

    Du Hai, who had never tasted it, looked at his wife and saw that she had already nodded. Such as smashing garlic, it shows how satisfied he is with the shredded radish.

    "Why don't we buy some food at Boss Qu's place and let the restaurant help?" Du Hai pleases his wife.

    Sun Min glanced at him, but didn't express any objection, and urged him to go quickly when he had nothing to do.

    When the two found the orchard according to the address given, Qu Zhong was shooting a video with Xiazhou in the rest area.

    Xiazhou has been in Yunshan Village for almost half a year, and this is the first time he has officially fiddled with that SLR.

    "You stand on the left side, so that the shot is fuller."

    "Go right to the right, there is too much blank and the shot is a bit empty."

    "Yes, yes, this is it, try walking to the left?"

    Qu Zhong is like a puppet, As Xia Zhou's command moved mechanically, he knew why Xia Zhou couldn't make a video for half a year.

    For such a perfectionist cameraman, it takes dozens of minutes just to compose a picture, not to mention some of the later shooting techniques.

    Lu Jun was lying on the sofa beside him watching the excitement, the snacks in his mouth continued to tease Qu Zhong from time to time: "Brother Qu Zhong, the corners of your mouth are twitching."

    Qu Zhong pouted and continued to shake his arms to follow Xia Zhou's arrangement went back and forth.

    Di-di-di--

    the phone rang at the right time, saving the numb Qu Zhong, and by answering the phone, the puppet was replaced by Lu Jun.

    "Hello?"

    After picking up the phone, Qu Zhong hurriedly called Hanako to open the door of the orchard when he heard the other person's name, but he followed after a few steps slower.

    "Auntie Sun, you come here with me."

    Knowing the purpose of the two, Qu Zhong didn't bother, he rode the tricycle directly and pulled him to the edge of the bamboo forest.

    "Wait a moment, I'll let the dogs drive the chickens out."

    "Come out, chickens..."

    Before Du Hai finished his question, a large group of flaming chickens suddenly sprang out from the depths of the bamboo forest, flapping their wings. Some flew directly over the heads of several people and scurried into the mountains in all directions.

    "Aunt Sun, how many chickens do you want?"

    Qu Zhong asked the two of them loudly, waving his arms in the chicken feathers in the sky.

    Du Hai has never seen such a scene in his more than 30 years of life.

    Countless roosters and hens fluttered in mid-air, and their sharp claws scratched traces as they ran across the bamboo poles.

    Some even flew over nearby tree branches and fences.

    "Mr. Du, Mr. Du?"

    There seemed to be a sound coming from a distance in his head, and the sound exploded in his ears from far to near.

    Du Hai woke up suddenly and looked at Qu Zhong in a daze, obviously not hearing what he just asked.

    "I asked you how many chickens you need."

    "Chickens?" Du Hai asked back, and then suddenly remembered his purpose, rubbed his eyes vigorously, and then hurriedly opened his palms: "Five...five."

    "Okay. "Qu Zhong nodded, and then explained to the two: "I don't know which chicken I can catch, I can't specify it."

    After getting a positive answer from the two, Qu Zhong shouted in the direction of the valley: " Meat dumplings, Huazi ..." The

    two figures dashed over and quickly ran to the bamboo forest, Du Hai watched Qu Zhong point to the chicken flock, and the two dogs ran towards the chicken flock.

    After a while, each bit a chicken by the neck and ran back.

    Qu Zhong first tied the two chicken feet with ropes before letting them loose.

    As soon as the two chickens were released, they fluttered their wings and struggled, and the dust and chicken feathers raised slapped Qu Zhong's face.

    Du Hai now finally understands why Qu Zhong said he couldn't designate, let alone designation, he just wanted to eat these chickens. Without the help of the dogs, they probably wouldn't be able to catch chickens.

    This is a free-range chicken... It's just like a "battle chicken".

    "This is Auntie Sun's chicken." Qu Zhong handed the four bundled chickens to Sun Mingfang, took the 1,600 yuan she handed over, and went on to catch the five that Du Hai wanted.

    Du Hai, who was in the ward at the beginning, was shocked when he heard the price. He didn't expect that a chicken would cost 400 yuan.

    But now seeing Sun Mingfang paying the money, Du Hai only felt that the money was extremely valuable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 264 89
https://m.shubaow.net/174/174262/ Part 2 Author: white eggplant Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-01-26 Latest: Chapter 290 Fanwai 2...
1.8K 215 35
"You will see the world out of my eyes. Everything that happend, how it happend, when it happend." -Builder "Strange text for a dairy, isn't it?" I...
233K 7.8K 41
After years of abuse Anastasia has shut herself within emotionless walls. Even if the physical and mental abuse have broken her to the high extent, h...
19.3K 315 22
https://m.shubaow.net/271/271230/ Author: Hua Xinghe Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-12-28 Latest: Chapter 218, end of text ...