The daily life of a full-leve...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/218/218876/ Author: Erting Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-21 Late... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
112-118
119-120
121-124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
142-150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
181-186
187-190
191-196
197-202
203-210
211-218
219-225

Chapter 83

192 5 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 83 E two more

    "Lin Renxing, come here!"

    Qu Zhong walked back to the yard and sat down, beckoning at Lin Renxing.

    After the others came over and sat down, he asked, "Do you prefer to stay in the same state to work, or go back to your hometown to work."

    "Of course, go back to the village." Lin Renxing answered without hesitation.

    As soon as he finished speaking, he showed a very helpless look, looked back at the elders who were still chatting, and sighed.

    "I'm worried that your elders will disagree when you come back?"

    "Yeah!"

    Lin Renxing held his head with his right hand, his eyes drifting towards the outside of the ancestral hall.

    "Then the elders are all cured, what are your plans next?" Qu Zhong asked simply.

    "I plan... of course to continue to work."

    Lin Renxing looks gentle and thin, and wears a pair of tall glasses. In fact, Qu Zhong thinks that he really does not match the image of the police officers in the criminal investigation team.

    But it was also because of his carefulness that he was promoted to the criminal investigation team as a civilian.

    In terms of ability, it should also be an outstanding group in the police force.

    "Then have you ever thought about staying in the village to start a business?"

    "Start a business?"

    "Well, it's a pity that you don't have a homestay in such a good environment!"

    Lin Renxing was stunned, as if he was seriously thinking about Qu Zhong The feasibility of these words, but when he thought of the most basic funding issue, he couldn't help shaking his head.

    "I don't even have the money to build a house, so how can I develop it?"

    When he mentioned this, Lin Renxing gave Qu Zhong a lot of examples, all of which needed money to start.

    He has a clear and clear idea, and it seems that he has thought about it countless times in his mind.

    And when talking about this, Qu Zhong found that his whole person was filled with a kind of passion, everything seemed to have gone through many times in his mind, and he just had to implement it.

    "So it's not that you don't want to, but you are stumped by money." Qu Zhong smiled and summed it up for him.

    "Of course!" Lin Renxing excitedly raised his tone and answered affirmatively, Lin Dafu glanced at him several times, but he still endured what he wanted to say.

    As soon as the confirmation was finished, his expression became depressed again: "I can bring my dad and aunts and uncles in the village to get busy, and I can take care of them in close proximity, but..."

    "But I have no money..." Qu Zhong Help him finish.

    For Qu Zhong, the issue of money is actually the smallest issue. As long as Lin Renxing himself has the will, everything else becomes secondary.

    Qu Zhong smiled and patted Lin Renxing's shoulder and said directly: "I'm quite rich, why don't I invest?

    " If you don't want to, you can actually attract other people to invest, and you can just collect the rent."

    "I do!" Lin Renxing excitedly clasped Qu Zhong's hand with his hands, and repeated with a reverent look: "I will. Personally build and develop my home."

    Qu Zhong: "..."

    How he said it became the scene when the hero of an idol drama confessed.

    "Cough cough!" Qu Zhong coughed lightly and broke free from his hand, nodding his head: "First finish the work here, let's talk about the details in the evening."

    "Okay!"

    Lin Renxing agreed readily, but it was obvious that his mind was still on this. I don't know how many times I was scolded when I wiped the sweat of the elders.

    This afternoon, the old people in the ancestral hall were full of angry swearing.

    ***

    As soon as dinner was over, Lin Renxing looked at Qu Zhong eagerly as soon as he lost his bowl, his warm eyes didn't even weaken the thick glasses.

    Several people looked at him like a ghost, each with a strange expression.

    Shouldn't such passionate eyes be seen only by looking at a lover...

    Xia Zhou held his forehead and glanced at Qu Zhong frequently.

    Qu Zhong had no choice but to explain: "We are talking about the homestay."

    Everyone suddenly realized.

    Xu Zhongxin didn't seem to be surprised at all, his expression was on fire as usual, and he neither asked Lin Renxing's thoughts nor Qu Zhong's plans.

    On the contrary, Xia Zhou shouted in surprise: "Qu Zhong is investing in this place."

    Qu Zhong nodded: "The scenery is so good, of course you have to add a kick."

    Xia Zhou did not believe it: "With your character, how can you I don’t care about this money.” After speaking, he quickly found the reason for him: “You want to help Lin Renxing.”

    Qu Zhong: You have finished talking, what am I talking about!

    "Then I'll also invest some money, anyway, I have some spare money."

    "Then I'll also invest, just so many years of New Year's money has nowhere to spend." Lu Jun raised his hand excitedly, he didn't know if this place would be It will make money, but he believes in Qu Zhong.

    "Cut!" Xia Zhou despised: "With your money, what can you do!"

    "Ah?" Lu Jun was obviously also shocked by Xia Zhou's contempt, he stupidly touched the back of his head: "I only have a few A million, it seems to be a little less."

    Xia Zhou: "..."

    Qu Zhong was simply stunned by the dialogue between these two live treasures, their concept of money was completely in two worlds, and in the end, it was strangely linked to Together.

    "Okay, why are you in such a hurry? It depends on whether Lin Renxing is willing or not." He quickly interrupted Xia Zhou, who was about to mourn, and focused his attention on Lin Renxing again.

    "Yes, of course I do." Lin Renxing immediately shouted.

    "I just don't trust anyone, and I won't trust you."

    "You quit being a police officer?" Xia Zhou asked suddenly.

    Lu Jun stabbed Xia Zhou with his elbow angrily, and whispered through gritted teeth, "You really don't wink."

    Lin Renxing glanced carefully at Xu Zhongxing, and then nodded firmly.

    Only then did Xu Zhongxin raised his head, smiled and waved at several people: "Since you don't like it, it's useless to stay, of course people should do what they like."

    "Team Xu!" Lin Renxing was excited.

    "The computer screensavers on your desk are all from your village, so you're afraid that no one knows." Xu Zhong laughed.

    The atmosphere in the main room suddenly loosened, Lin Renxing quietly took off his glasses and wiped his tears directly with the back of his hand.

    "Cry and cry!" Xia Zhou shouted unbearably.

    "Alright, alright!" Qu Zhong also comforted him with tears in his eyes. After Lin Renxing's mood stabilized, he quickly brought the topic back to business.

    Lin Dafu, who was sitting not far away, had been quietly listening to the conversation of several people, wondering what he was thinking.

    Qu Zhong directly invited him to the table with him, and then he continued.

    "After Uncle Lin's condition is stable, people in the village can go to the town more..."

    To get rid of the impression of a "tuberculosis village" in Tuishan Village, the first thing to do is to eliminate the rumors in the town, and the best way is of course It is to let the villagers testify for themselves.

    The speed at which gossip and rumors spread is equally astonishing, and I believe it won't be long before the whole town can spread the news that they have been cured.

    The next step is to release the news that Tuishan Village intends to develop a homestay. At this time, no matter what the ghosts and snakes are, they should jump out one after another.

    This step is to pull the villain out of the dark and put it in the light for protection.

    And then to take advantage of the fact that people love to chase after the wind

    In the end, of course, he started building the village in a low-key manner, directly transferring the battlefield to the Internet, and promoting it all through Internet marketing.

    As for the design and construction, Qu Zhong proposed to hand over the project to Lin Feng.

    Since he has cooperated with him several times, Qu Zhong appreciates his carefulness and neatness in his work, and of course he is very relieved to leave this matter to him.

    After talking about these general questions, Qu Zhong still talked about money in front of Uncle Lin.

    He and Xiazhou Lu Jun invested in the construction of the entire Tuishan Village. After the homestay was completed, the three received 50% of the profits in the first ten years and 30% in the next ten years.

    Twenty years later, all the proceeds of this retreating village will go to the villagers.

    After Qu Zhong said his thoughts, he first asked Xia Zhou what the two of them thought, and then turned to ask Lin Dafu after they agreed.

    In fact, Lin Dafu has heard Yunshan Fog Cover since just now, and he doesn't understand anything about online marketing and homestay style.

    Not to mention what investment income, he has no concept.

    "Xiao Ren, what do you say!" He had no choice but to look at Lin Renxing as if asking for help.

    "Brother Qu Zhong, we can't let you suffer like this." Lin Renxing objected.

    The investment and construction of the village are all planned by Qu Zhong, and he has to provide all the funds.

    Lin Renxing is very clear that the plan proposed by Qu Zhong is actually helping them indirectly. The investment in the village is not a small amount, and whether it can be recovered in the past twenty years is a question.

    As soon as Lin Dafu heard what his son said, he immediately shook his head to express his objection: "No, we can't let you suffer." The

    two of them were very simple in their thinking. They decided that the first ten years of retreating to the villagers would only be 10% of the total.

    "Uncle Lin, you should discuss it with the other uncles first and then decide whether it's alright!" Qu Zhong had no choice but to throw the problem back first.

    In fact, Lin Dafu and his son really underestimated the earning power of homestays. They are not a popular scenic spot and have a low and peak tourist season.

    The surrounding cities and counties are only a few hours away by car. Regardless of spring, summer, autumn and winter, there are different things to see here.

    In addition, Qu Zhong also intends to go back and send some fruit tree seedlings produced in the space to Lin Renxing, which can also bring a lot of economic effects and flow of people.

    Not to mention ten years, Qu Zhong estimates that in six or seven years at most, they will be able to return to their original capital.

    However, Qu Zhong didn't try to persuade them so much, so he had to let them discuss it in private.

    After the conversation was over, everyone went back to the second floor, and Qu Zhong asked Lu Jun to pass some of the photos they took today to himself.

    A few people went to a wider area, and the photos they brought back captured a lot of beautiful scenery.

    A few days ago, they only looked at it from a high place. In fact, if they walked to the river, they would find that there were actually fences and observation decks built by the river.

    The viewing platform protrudes several meters from the river, and standing on the viewing platform is like standing in the rushing water.

    This is an unexpected joy, Qu Zhong edited a Weibo after uploading the photo.

    【Find a place where you are less beautiful, punch in and take a souvenir! 】

    Weibo is edited and uploaded, and in the blink of an eye, someone will immediately reply to the message.

    Qu Zhong took a look and found that he was still an old acquaintance, and the person who left the message was President Fu Yanxue.

    He sent a very old drooling emoji, saying that he would check in when he was resting, and he also pointed out the location of Tuishan Village.

    Sure enough, he is a brilliant businessman, and his advertisements are also flawless.

    Lu Jun was busy on the keyboard with both hands. He had just entered Orchard's official blog when he discovered that Weibo had been bombed by a private message.

    He glanced at the content quickly, and found that it was all urging him to update the current situation of the orchard, and there were also many people who asked if they could come to pick the fruit.

    Lu Jun turned off his private messages, and while Weibo was still available, he quickly uploaded a picture of Tutu Village.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 27.8K 82
Arc(9)-Arc(14)+Real World+Extra အာဏာရှင်ကုန်းvsနတ်ဘုရားရှို့
386K 14.5K 26
"မောင် မဆိုးစမ်းနဲ့ကွယ်" "ကျုပ်ကိုမချုပ်ခြယ်နဲ့"
75.6K 2.7K 104
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...
27.8K 456 114
Author: Typewriter N - Jiang Liu lost his father when he was three years old, his biological mother ran away with someone else when he was five years...