The daily life of a full-leve...

נכתב על ידי Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/218/218876/ Author: Erting Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-21 Late... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
112-118
119-120
121-124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
142-150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
181-186
187-190
191-196
197-202
203-210
211-218
219-225

Chapter 79

207 3 0
נכתב על ידי Darkknight123457

Chapter 79

    The road that Lin Renxing opened was an old road, and every now and then he would encounter a crushed dirt road.

    When you reach this kind of road, the car is like dancing on the road. People in the car will jump up from their seats and then fall down again.

    Lin Renxing and Xu Zhongyi have stayed in various harsh environments, and they didn't feel any discomfort at all, and they could chat while driving.

    The person sitting behind, Lu Junjie, slept darkly.

    Qu Zhong calmly looked at the scenery outside the window, and occasionally checked his mobile phone.

    This familiar bump reminded him of the feeling of racing in a bullock cart in a certain world, as if his internal organs had been turned over in his stomach.

    Lu Jun in the back row also had to sleep, and the whole person was dazed.

    Only Xia Zhou, with his hands on his stomach with a constipated look on his face, the feeling of turning the river into the sea in his stomach made him unable to fall asleep, and he could only silently hope to arrive soon.

    But reason told him that it was still early.

    After holding it for more than three hours, he finally asked Qu Zhong for help with a bitter face.

    Finally... After driving for seven and a half hours, we arrived at a town called Fenghuo Town before dark.

    A few people got out of the car and ate something casually, and Lin Renxing was busy returning to the van at the house of the beef seller in town.

    While the others found a small hotel in the town to rest for the night, they switched to a covered tricycle early the next morning and continued to set off.

    The village where Lin Renxing lives is called Tuitu Village, and it takes another hour to ride a tricycle to get there.

    Fortunately, the cement road was built to the entrance of the village last year, so they were spared the fate of having to walk.

    After a group of people got off the bus, not to mention the other people, even Xu Zhongxin, who had excellent physical fitness, could not bear it.

    On the contrary, only Qu Zhong still looked at the village in front of them.

    Tutu Village is still dominated by mud-tiled houses. The village is gathered on the hillside, and it should be considered a large village based on the number of houses.

    But if you look closely, you can find that many of the houses are very dilapidated, and even several houses have collapsed, leaving only the broken eaves and broken walls on one site.

    Lin Renxing walked up to Qu Zhong and explained to him, "The owners of those houses all died in the coal mine accident."

    "What a pity!" Qu Zhong sighed softly.

    "It's a pity." Lin Renxing looked at the direction of those houses melancholy: "The little friends who have passed the test are reluctant to come back and inherit these old houses. The houses that no one lives in are going bad quickly.

    " How many people." Xu Zhong rubbed his aching waist and walked to the two of them.

    "Twenty old people." Lin Renxing hesitated for a while and then replied, "Two young people."

    Dozens of houses were frozen in space like paintings. No one was walking around in the village. All of them were dead

    , "Where are we staying tonight?" Qu Zhong asked suddenly.

    The sighed Lin Renxing finally came back to his senses, and while leading a few people to the village, he said, "Live at my father's house."

    The father Lin Renxing said was also the village chief Lin Dafu of the village, and their house was in the middle of the village. s position.

    A few people dragged their suitcases and walked up slowly, only to find out as they walked.

    There is no one in the village, but no one speaks loudly, and there are several old men gathered in front of every dilapidated old house.

    They spoke in very low voices, with violent coughs or violent gasps.

    Seeing Lin Renxing passing by with a few young people, these old people would stand up and smile at them. Even if someone greeted them, their voices were hoarse as if they had been roaring for a long time.

    Qu Zhong knew that this was because he had coughed too many times and had hurt his trachea.

    "Cough, cough, cough!"

    "Xiao Ren, they are all your friends."

    "Cough, come to sit at home."

    Lin Renxing introduced Qu Zhong and the others with a smile, and also said that he would tell everyone good news in the afternoon and let them finish their lunch. All come to their home.

    Several people walked to the village chief Lin Dafu's house with heavy hearts amid the coughing sounds one after another.

    Lin Dafu happened to be drying vegetables on the dam behind the house. Before they entered, they heard a cough that seemed to be familiar.

    "Dad." Lin Renxing shouted.

    Lin Dafu turned his head, revealing a dark and simple face. He shyly smiled and dropped the rake and walked to a few people: "You are Xiaoren's friends, right."

    Xu Zhongzheng took the lead and shouted first: "Hello, uncle."

    Lin Dafu should be in his early fifties according to his age, but his face is full of wind and frost, and the corners of his lips are cracked, and he looks like an old man in sixties.

    It has been a long time since so many young people came to visit Tuitu Village, and people from other villages did not interact with them. This made Lin Dafu smile after a long absence, and he enthusiastically invited a few people into the house to sit first.

    Qu Zhong looked at his calloused and frostbitten fingers, and followed the house with a slight smile.

    "Cough, you sit first...cough."

    There was only a Baxian table in the main room, which was simply scratched, and there was a set of rough white porcelain tea sets on the table.

    After a few people sat down, he subconsciously wanted to pick up the teapot and pour tea for them, but as soon as he lifted the teapot's hand, Lin Dafu put it down again: "Xiaoren, you go get a paper cup to make tea.

    " Uncle Lin, just this cup will do." Qu Zhong grabbed Lin Renxing, who was really about to enter the room, and reached out his hand to pour tea for the others.

    "No, no." Lin Dafu took Qu Zhong's hand with a change of expression, and waved his hand in a panic: "In case our disease will be contagious."

    Qu Zhong held his hand and shook his head with a smile: "Uncle Lin , I'm a doctor, and I have a lot of say in that."

    "You are the doctor Xiaoren invited back?" Lin Dafu was surprised, and quickly turned to look at Lin Renxing: "You really asked the doctor to come back."

    "Dad, of course it is true, Boss Qu is really good at medicine."

    "All the money you've earned in the past few years is spent on us old guys." Lin Dafu was not only not happy, but also full of self-blame: "We are not good at treating this disease. Don't waste money."

    Qu Zhongbu Inserted into the conversation between the two fathers and sons, he just lifted the teapot and poured tea for a few people.

    The authentic wild tea had a slightly bitter fragrance, and Qu Zhong sniffed it before taking a sip.

    "The tea is good, the cooking method is skilled, and the aftertaste is sweet." The

    remaining adults did not understand tea, and everyone drank it with a cup, except that it was too bitter to taste any sweetness.

    Only Liu Junjie stared at Qu Zhong's every move with his eyes, and also followed closely and tried to smell it.

    As a result, because they were too close, their nose dipped directly into the water, and they choked on the tea and coughed violently.

    Liu Junjie's violent cough interrupted the argument between the father and son. Lin Renxing patted Liu Junjie on the back in a hurry, for fear that there might be a problem.

    On the contrary, Qu Zhong, the initiator, looked at them with a leisurely expression.

    It wasn't until all the tea in the cup was finished that he tapped on the table with his fingers: "I'll confiscate Lin Renxing's money this time, Uncle Lin, you can rest assured."

    "As for the effect of the treatment..."

    Xia Zhou hurriedly joined in to persuade him. The line of people: "Anyway, you don't need money, why don't you try it, in case you are cured?"

    Qu Zhong nodded affirmatively and continued: "Even if it is not cured, it will relieve the pain of your cough, isn't it a good thing? "

    Lin Dafu has been watching Qu Zhong's expression when he speaks. Although the young man in front of him is young, he is not impetuous when he speaks.

    Just when he said it would ease their pain, Lin Dafu clearly saw the certain look in his eyes.

    Without thinking much, Lin Dafu agreed to Lin Renxing's arrangement with the last glimmer of hope in his heart.

    Lin Dafu saw hope, and his attitude towards this matter changed dramatically. He smiled and busily went to the kitchen to cook lunch for a few people.

    He also instructed Lin Renxing to go door-to-door in the village to call all the old people home.

    Not long after lunch was over, the dam of Lin Dafu's house gathered the seventeen elderly people who were sick in the village and the only two young people left in the village.

    According to Lin Renxing, these two girls were one of the orphans who were adopted with him at the beginning.

    After graduating from college, the two chose to return to the village to take care of these sick elderly people, and their main source of income is to make a living by drawing cartoons for people on the Internet.

    Qu Zhong admired what they did, and the two skinny bodies all took on the responsibility of bringing the elderly in the village to seek medical treatment.

    The girls seemed to be more excited than the old people, and when they reached the dam, they surrounded Qu Zhong and asked questions.

    As soon as everyone arrived, Lin Dafu raised a loudspeaker he didn't know where to find it and shouted, "This is here to see a doctor...keke...Doctor Qu, everyone is queuing for a pulse."

    "Ahem...keke

    "Cough... vomit..." "

    Cough cough—"

    Perhaps this news made the old people too emotional, Lin Dafu's words fell, and the coughing sounds on the dam instantly sounded one after another.

    Several others coughed and started retching and shortness of breath.

    Qu Zhong immediately sat down in front of the table of the Eight Immortals that was carried out, put the pulse pillow opposite him and said to the crowd, "Let's start."

    The symptoms of these dozen people are almost the same, but the severity is different.

    The youngest of them was Lin Dafu. Perhaps he was the youngest at the time, so the damage to his lungs was also the least among them. He did not have some severe symptoms of shortness of breath.

    Every time Qu Zhong diagnoses a person, he writes their specific name, age and gender next to them.

    Different age and gender have different treatment methods. Among the seventeen people, there are ten men and seven women.

    There were three people in their seventies, nine people in their sixties, and the rest were in their fifties, and there was even one in their early forties.

    Qu Zhong paid more attention to this man, and asked in more detail.

    It turned out that the middle-aged man named Lin Yong inherited the legacy of his father and also went to work in the coal mine to read to his children.

    His wife is still working outside, the children are all going to college, and he is the only one who guards the family and does some leisurely farm work.

    His condition is in a relatively serious group in the crowd, but also because of his age, Qu Zhong intends to give him heavy medicine.

    "Your recipe is a little different from the others." Qu Zhong retracted his hand and asked him, "Can you bear it?"

    "I was so sick of coughing that I could bear it, what else can't bear it. Lin Yong laughed heartily. There was no sign of decadence because of illness.

    "Okay, then come here early tomorrow morning, I'll be waiting for you. "

    "No problem. "

    You can't treat a few people in one day, so Qu Zhong arranged a dozen people into four days, and the most important group was treated first on the first day. The

    old people readily agreed and supported each other and walked away happily.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

66.3K 4K 30
we can't do this shubman you're my student" ishan said trying to remove himself from shubman " but sir .....looks like you're body doesn't wants me...
19.2K 306 22
https://m.shubaow.net/271/271230/ Author: Hua Xinghe Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-12-28 Latest: Chapter 218, end of text ...
12.6K 192 24
https://m.shubaow.net/253/253797/ Author: Meng Langyu Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-07-06 Latest: Chapter 136 The Father W...
74.9K 2.7K 104
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...