Mafia's Angel

By FlyingApsara

He wanted to be Saved. He wanted to Save him. The Angel meets a Mafia in most unexpected situations. He was... More

Mafia's Angel
Mafia's Angel
Mafia's Angel. 3
Mafia's Angel. 4
Mafia's Angel. 5
Mafia's Angel. 6
Mafia's Angel. 7
Mafia's Angel. 8
Mafia's Angel. 9
Mafia's Angel. 10
Mafia's Angel. 11
Mafia's Angel. 12
Mafia's Angel. 13
Mafia's Angel. 15
Mafia's Angel. 16
Mafia's Angel. 17
Mafia's Angel. 18
Mafia's Angel. 19
Mafia's Angel. 20
Mafia's Angel. 21
Mafia's Angel. 22
Mafia's Angel. 23
Mafia's Angel. 24
Mafia's Angel. 25
Mafia's Angel. 26
Mafia's Angel. 27
Mafia's Angel. 28
Mafia's Angel. 29
Mafia's Angel. Epilogue.

Mafia's Angel. 14

1K 87 24
By FlyingApsara

Mafia's Angel. 14

Mew was still in thoughts as he was taking bath at home. Tae had cleaned him with the help of wipes and packed his things to go back home. He knew Mew was exhausted due to all the love making.

All the way to home he kept looking out. Not that he mind it. And Tae knew it when he held Mew's hand over the console and Mew didnt pull off. But yes Tae didnt ask him anything. He was waiting for Mew to talk himself. He understood that Mew would be unconsciously  thinking and comparing it all. He wanted Mew to over-write the memories himself without any imposing from Tae.

They had their dinner in minimal talk and Mew excused himself to take a bath. He was standing under the shower, balancing himself on his hands on the tiles. The warm water was cascading on his broad back, cleaning and taking away all the bad memories with it to the drain.

He knew he wasnt beautiful or clean to say. He was assaulted, raped and not to mention the countless times where he was touched inappropriate. He was aware of the marks on his dick and inner thighs. And that was the insecurity he had before today. 

He had still not forgotten the worst memories that were attached to him like a plague.

The mocking laughter of those evils, tiying him on the bed, naked, with fingers lingering on his whole body. He remembered the pain of those burnt marks. A clear proof of their frustration over his admirable and beautiful size. 

"Mewwwww". He didnt know he was about to fall hard on the floor only if Tae had not held him on time.

Tae pulled a bathrobe as he turned off the water and hauled Mew to his chest.

"Sssshhhhh Bub. Its me. Ssshhh".

"It hurts Phi. Take it away pleaseee. Its burning". Mew was wailing in his arms, screaming at the pain that was still hurting him.

Tae actually came to his bedroom to ask Mew if he wanted to have ice cream but he was worried to hear Mew screaming in the bathroom.

He rushed and luckily the door wasnt locked. He quickly held Mew before he could have fallen down. He picked Mew and took him to the bed. Making a quick work of drying him and changing into night suit, he kept whispering sweet nothings to calm him down.

"Make it go away Phi... Please". Mew was still sobbing.

"I will make it go away Bub. Sleep my baby sleep". He kept him close until Mew fell asleep.

Tae tucked him securely in the duvet and was about to leave but his hand was caught.

"I wont go anywhere Bub. Sleep". Tae laid down beside him in the duvet but didnt forget to text his men to trace those aweful men and hunt them down.

***********

"Take a leave today baby". Tae saw Mew coming to the table, tired and exhausted.

"Hmmm. Cant Phi. Have an important lecture". Mew told although he himself didnt want to go.

"Bub, i can arrange for you at home". Tae came to hug him sideways.

"Please Phi". Mew sighed burrying his face in Tae's stomach. He knew he doesnt need to tell Tae.

Tae called Derek to file his leave for today and took Mew to the couch in the lounge.

"The man and woman who took me in as their child, they had an inferiority complex. I found it and by then it was more like a psycho problem.

They would tie me naked and would start comparing, naked. And when they couldnt satisfy themself they would get jealous and start torturing me.

There was even a time when the woman was about to cut me down, but may be her lust consumed her to entertain herself than to cut it". Mew told Tae clutching his shirt tightly as he was feeling it again.

Tae just kept silent. He was rubbing his back, kissing his head. He knew Mew only needs his emotional support. Nothing could calm him down.

"You know Bub, you are so beautiful. Not only physically but by heart. Your soul is pure. There is nothing about you that can disgust me or make me frown.

I will always assure you how much you mean to me. With my words, with my love. I wont get tired of waiting for you.

I can wait for you as long as you are not comfortable. Like i told you, you are my precious love. To cherish and treasure. Yeah i love your body too, yes i want to mark it with love. But it wont be because of my lust for you. I want to make it a lasting relationship Bub". Tae lifted his chin to declair straight into his eyes.

He knew even if Mew trusted him,  still he would always search his eyes for any deceive, and Tae was sure he would never find one.

Mew pushed Tae to sit straight before straddling him. Tae held him by his waist but didnt stop him to do anything. He wanted to let Mew be comfortable himself.  He wanted Mew to trust him himself.

Mew seated comfortably in Tae's lap. He softly cupped Tae's nape with both hands.

"I am sure i wont take long". Mew bend down to whisper in his ear before kissing the earlobe softly. Tae held Mew tightly at his waist due to the sensation of soft lips pressed on his earlobe and then behind his ears.

Mew took all his time to kiss and nip the skin at his neck. And he knew he was doing it all perfect, taking notice of the fingers pressed on his skin. He knew he would be bruised, but he wanted to carry those marks proudly.

He pulled off, kissing the corners of Tae's lips and winked to see the emotions scattered in Tae's eyes. Dark, love and longing. Desire and fire burning. He saw how Tae chased his lips to kiss them again, but Mew flicked his finger and who was Tae to disobey.

He saw unmoving how Mew pulled off his shirt and threw it away. His eyes darken a bit more to see 10 fingers perfectly printed on the pale skin. He licked his lips to feel those erect nipples right in his approach. He raised his eye brow to see the prominent bulge in his pants.

Mew hooked his finger under Tae's chin to lift his face up.

"This.. Is all yours. I.. Am all yours". That was the only consent Tae needed at the moment to smirk and flip Mew on the couch hovering him.

"You are bad Bub. So dangerous for my heart. So intoxicating. Like my personal drug. I can never stay away from you". Tae sniffed his wrist before wrapping his arms around his own shoulders bending down to touch Mew as much as he could. "And yes. You are mine. Only mine".

"Only yours my Wolf".

"Hmmm"? Tae was surprised at the name given.

"You are strong, carign, loving, protective but super warm. Just like a Wolf". Mew explained.

"And you forgot. I am super possessive and obsessed too. Just like a Wolf". Tae ghosted his lips to the awaiting pink ones. He was craving for those lips for long, infact all the time. It was a never ending fantasy for him. A right only he had to lick, kiss and suck those strawberries whenever he wanted, wherever he wanted. And he would never get tired of it.

He licked Mew's bottom lip and he was eager to open his mouth for Tae. Submissive and dependent. Just like how Tae loved.

He was absorbing all the moans from Mew in his mouth. Ravishing his lips, sucking his tongue. He broke the kiss feeling breathless but only to rest his lips behind Mew's ear.

"Will it be okay if i mark you here". Tae kissed the skin softly.

"Why.. To ask". Mew said panting hard. Tae opened his lips to suck the skin hard, adorned with a bite mark. "Nghhhh". Mew didnt know it could be such a turn on for him.

"It says, Mew is taken". Tae looked into his eyes.

"Mew was already taken the moment Tae Darvid held him". Mew said with a smile and ohhh, how Tae loved it. The feeling that Mew loved to be owned by Tae had boosted his ego. His heart swelled with the pride of having the most beautiful boy for himself.

Tae was about to dive back on his lips when he heard a faint sound of cough. He snapped his head with a growl. He knew the person. Without lifting himself up, he pulled the shirt from floor and covered Mew so that he could dress up.

"Go to your room" . Without turning back Tae said and without a word Mew ran to his bedroom. He knew he needed a moment to calm himself unlike Tae who was composed as always.

"There is a thing called knocking at the door. Am not living alone here". Tae said in a cold tone.

"I realised it now. That you are not liging here ALONE". Max said in a curt tone enough to put Tae on edge.

"If you are here to taunt me or talk rudely, get out. This place is mine, and you know i wont bear your attitude in any case. Go and control yourself before you come and talk to me like a fucking bitch burning in jealousy". Tae was talking at his neck and Max was just about to retort when Tul came inside and held his shoulder.

"Boss. We have an issue. One of the units is attacked. Not that they could cross the premises to intrude, yet..". Tul explained and Tae sighed in frustration.

"This is so important and here all you could speak shit to me". Tae was just close to punch him. But he had promised himself to teach Max how to talk to their Boss. Just because Mew was his brother, he wasnt allow to forget he was still an employee to Tae Darvid.

"Prepare and i will be out in short". He turned to go to his bedroom while Max was just staring at his back.

"I shouldnt have trusted him". Max said gritting his teeth, but oh no... Bad move Maxiin. Because apparently he ignored the fact that Tae had really sharp senses.

"Oh really"? He didnt even know when he was held by his neck and hauled to the wall. "What would you do now Maxiin. Now that you regret what you want to do, and what CAN you do? Hmmm"? Tae smirked darkly looking into his eyes. "How about i end all of your regrets with your life hmmmm? What say Maxiin"?

"Phiii. Noooo. Pleaseeee". Tae turned over his shoulder to see Mew crying. "Please no Phi". He was begging to spare Max and Tae did. Not because he cared for Max, but because he couldnt bear Mew in tears.

"Get the fuck out of here Max before i forget that Mew means so much to me. Tul get the men ready". He said and Tul just dragged Max out.

At this moment even Tul was so done with Max.

"Ssshhh Bub. Dont cry baby. You know i cant see you in tears hmmm". Tae lovingly wiped his eyes and cheeks.

"Am sorry Phi. On Phi Max behalf. Please forgive him Phi". Mew clasped his hands in front of Tae.

"Bub calm down. I have been forgiving him all the time just because i know it will hurt you. But Bub, i wont spare his misbehaving. Also he needs to be reminded that even if i allow him to speak to me or if i speak nicely to him, considering the fact that he is your brother, he needs to know his place hmmm.

I, am his boss. And i am nowhere answerable to him. Under no condition he can ask for any explanation for any of my deeds.

It is and it shouldnt be his fucking business to know what i do in my personal life. Right Bub? He should learn it all.. Yeah"? Tae cupped his cheeks and kissed his still tear shedding eyes before went to change.

"Bub. Few men attacked our one of base sites, i have to take care of them. Lock the doors and do not open it for anyone okay"? Tae came back and saw Mew sitting on the couch.

"Ok Phi. Come safe". Mew held his hands not looking into his eyes. Tae sighed. He lifted Mew's face and saw him in pain. He was divided in two parts, Tae knew. And he did understand his pain.

"I wont hurt your Phi Max. Trust me. But baby, i am serious when i say he needs to learn his lesson. I hope you will understand hmm"? Tae said in a stern tone.

"Ye..yes Phi. I. I wont meddle". Mew said in a hoarse yet firm tone.

"Thats my baby boy. Derek will be outside. Call him if you want to eat anything. Go for online order hmmm. And sleep if it gets late". Tae kissed his lips before going out.

Mew kept standing there. He wasnt allow to go to the door and he never had any objection if that could ease Tae.

*************

It was late in the evening. Mew was just sitting on the couch. Watching some random show on the tv absentminded. His thoughts were wandering to his Phi Tae and Phi Max.

He was confused ans conflicted. He was unable to understand Max. Sometimes he would be so loving and caring,  and most of the time he wouldnt tolerate him being close to Tae. But Why?

It was Mew's decision to let Tae in his life. And why not? Tae was everything one could ask. He was loving caring for him. He didnt suffocated him. Then why was Max so against. Just because he was a Mafia King. And even if he was, so was Max. How was Max able to protect him if Max thought Tae is danger for him.

What if someday Tae killed him silently or in front of Max. What could he do? Was he able to fight him back? Mew knew he couldnt.

He sighed closing his eues tiredly. He didnt know when Tae would come back. He knew the place was secured, but without Tae, he felt himself alone and unprotected.

********×

So...

Comment and Like if you Feel Like.

Love you all.

Tabbz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 1.7K 47
"The world gifted me heaven but I wanted to create a beautiful hell with you". "I prayed for us but you wished for someone else". Creating a beautif...
241K 10.4K 29
Jeon Jungkook, The most handsome Alpha finally found his mate. But his mate is not a werewolf but a human.... Not an ordinary werewolf AU. Try it by...
852K 39.1K 41
Genre : Mafia Romance His presence was killing her without even touching, Her heart went out of control when she felt his footsteps became loud and s...
52.4K 1.3K 11
Kim y/n a normal girl from a middle class family, had to deal with a monster... she got married to him , only to know he is nothing but an EMOTIONLE...