Kissing You

Galing kay NiaMonroe_xo

Sasha Pierce is 17 year old girl in high school with a sassy personality and headstrong mindset. When she mee... Higit pa

Kissing You; Chapter 1; Wait Up Baby Girl
Kissing You; Chapter 2; Sadistic Intentions
Kissing You; Chapter 3; Chase Me Baby
Kissing You; Chapter 4; My Hero
Kissing You; Chapter 5; The Bad Boy-Heartthrob
Kissing You; Chapter 6; I Won't Judge You...
Kissing You; Chapter 7; Trouble Follows Me
Kissing You; Chapter 8; Think "Seduction"...
Kissing You; Chapter 9; Please Hurt Me
Kissing You; Chapter 10; Fight For You
Kissing You; Chapter 11; Wanna Lose Control
Kissing You; Chapter 12; A Bad Love Story
Kissing You; Chapter 13; Run! And Don't Look Back!
Kissing You; Chapter 14; Physical Love Letters
Kissing You; Chapter 15; I Came Back For You
Kissing You; Chapter 16; Someone That I Knew
Kissing You; Chapter 17; My Baby's Addiction Pt1
Kissing You; Chapter 17; My Baby's Addiction Pt2
Kissing You; Chapter 17; My Baby's Addiction Pt3
Kissing You; Chapter 18; Karma Is A...
Kissing You; Chapter 19; She's Your Siren's Call
Kissing You; Chapter 20; Romeo Never Loved Juliet
Kissing You; Chapter 21; Make It Up To You
Kissing You; Chapter 22; My Boyfriend
Kissing You; Chapter 23; Love Attack
Kissing You; Chapter 25; Just Friends. Right?
Kissing You; Chapter 26; Bump In The Night
Kissing You; Chapter 27; Who Says I'm Lying?
Kissing You; Chapter 28; The Bad Boy's Conscience
Kissing You; Chapter 29; We Both Need More Pt1/2
Kissing You; Chapter 29; We Both Need More Pt2/2
Kissing You; Chapter 30; The Final Chapter
A Little Teaser Of The Sequel...[Hidden Chapter]

Kissing You; Chapter 24; Taste That Your Lips Allow

56.3K 908 172
Galing kay NiaMonroe_xo

Kissing You; Chapter 24;

(JACOB'S POV)

I tilt her chin up so both our eyes finally interlock. The lost tears disappear form her punished face and I sense the urge to be loved in her vague expression. "Jake," she softly exhales as her eyes slowly shut, shutting out all the pain and all the tears. It's finally happening. I'm about to kiss the love of my life. No interferences. With my fingers still cupped under her chin, I close my own eyes then pull her face closer to mine so I smell the faint taste of her strawberry lips. Why haven't our lips touched yet? I can taste it before we've even met. Her breathing secretly passes through her lips and fan against mine. I feel her top lip finally interact with mine; and just the slightest of touch sets fireworks off. Just as I'm about to cup her bottom lip with mine, her pocket starts vibrating and a catchy tune emerges from the gap. Shit! Her phone! Don't answer it, Sash! Please! "You don't need to get that," I exhale, my lips hovering over hers.

She gulps as she ringtone's volume increase immaculately. She quickly pulls away from the sound of her phone ringing in her pocket. Shit! Fuck! I was so close! My eyes shoot open to the sight of her gazing at me with embarrassment and a dash of guilt. Her cheeks radiating a hot ruby color. No baby! Don't pull away! You felt the spark too! I know you did! The awkward silence stretches between us. I was just about to passionately kiss my brother's girlfriend until her stupid cell phone had to go off. I run both my hands through my hair as she quickly springs up from the sofa to answer then phone in the kitchen. I rest my elbows on my knees then bury my head in my sweaty palms. I peer at Sasha from the side as she gets deep into the conversation. Her eyes burn with glee as she starts to fiddle with her necklace; so I know its definitely Kyle on the other end. She always plays around with her necklace whenever I mention his name. I guess I'll always be second best.

"I'm with Jacob now. At your parent's house." I hear her say down the phone. My head snaps towards her direction as she stares at me, then quickly drops her eyes to the ground when I catch her. Why does she have to be so beautiful? I ride my hands up my flustered face then through my hair. She's bound to hate me now. I've just broken our friendship because I couldn't resist her enchanting siren call. I glance at her once more before my own starts ringing. I peer at the name on the screen and she's definitely the last person want to talk to right now...

(SASHA'S POV)

"I'm with Jacob now. At your parent's house," I whisper as I glance over at Jacob who turns his gaze to me. I drop my eyes to tile flooring and I feel my own cheeks burn with inferno. What was I thinking? Feeling the urge to kiss my boyfriend's brother. Fuck!

"Baby what's wrong? I can sense panic in your voice," Kyle breathes down the phone.

"It's nothing. I'm fine." I rotate my head to face Jacob who is in the fa corner, deep in conversation on the phone to someone. "Obviously you're not okay. I have seven missed calls from you and a text message. Don't you dare lie to me Sasha. What the fuck is up?" His voice is blunt and sharp. Gosh! He's so intimidating.

"My mom's left me, Kyle..." the silence passes through the cell phone and swivels down my eardrums, making my heartbeat burn with hazardous fear. "she's left me and I just got attacked...preferably by the same creep who stole my necklace that night after your party."

"How the fuck did you get attacked? Who was with you!"

"I got to Jacob's house and I realized that I left my phone in my car so I had to go back and get it. As soon as I got it, I sent you a text message and that's when the creep grabbed me around my waist and whispered..." The furtive tears burn the base of my eyes and threaten to spill out. I press my lips together and listen to faint sound of my throat about to crack.

"Whispered what?"

"He whispered, 'your precious boyfriend isn't here to help you now, is he?' "

"Sasha when I find out who this guy is, I swear on my mother's grave I'm going to kill him then watch him die," Kyle snarls down the phone. My jaw drops open at his threat but nothing comes out. "Kyle! Don't swear on things like that," I croak as I wind the smooth hearts around my forefinger.

"Fuck, Sasha! I can't leave you for a month without you being heartbroken or traumatized." Is that my fault? "I'm sorry," I softly sob down the phone, feeling defeated and worthless.

"Don't be. I just don't understand why Jacob fucking let you out in the dark by yourself!"

"It wasn't his fault." I was the one who tried to kiss him...Or did he try to kiss me?

"Bullshit! It is his fault! Watch when I come back, he's gonna get it as well," he hisses.

"Babe. Please don't get mad. I'm okay now-"

"Only just! Sasha, I couldn't bear to know something bad happened to you and I wasn't there to help protect you," he sighs down the phone and I can feel his frustration electrify through his veins.

"Bad boy Kyle Carlson has a...conscience?" I tease, sticking my tongue out between my teeth with my fingers gripped around the elaborate necklace. I think I've become overly attached to it.

"We've been through this. I don't have a conscience. I'm just protective over you. Especially the fact that you are interacting with my stupid so-called brother. I mean...have you two been hanging out on a regular basis or was this just a one off. Because I've told him over and over again to stay away from you." Why do you have to be so preventive and sexy at the same time?

'Stay away from me' huh? Well he definitely rebelled against your orders Mr Over-Protective-Mind-Controlling-Dominant-Sexy-Seductive-Freak. Now, did that sound erotic as fuck or what? "So first you're complaining that Jacob wasn't there to protect me and now you're saying how he was never meant to get close with me."

"Don't try avoid the question" Shit-why do I even bother?"it's not a very smart thing to do considering you know the things I can do to you." I bite the inside of my bottom lip as his blunt hiss of sadistic irritation stabs me through the stomach. "I hope you're good at untying ropes," he huskily breathes, and I hear his luscious lips curl to a lascivious smirk.

Should I just tell me him that me and Jacob have been hanging out literally every day? Will he get mad at me too? I've always wanted to know what angry sex felt like-no! No! What he don't know won't hurt him. "It was just a one off. He definitely followed your orders." I quickly peer at Jacob on the other side who seems depressed and frustrated on the phone. I wonder who he's talking to.

"Are you even listening to me!" Kyle quickly snaps making my focus drain in on me. "Yeah, of course I'm listening."

"What did I just say then?" Oh! He's definitely pulling that one eyebrow look. His tone says it all. "Erm...something about a ham and cheese sandwich?" That was more of a question than an answer. Speaking of food, I'm fucking famished. "See again. Food has to be included into the conversation," he moans. I scoff at his adolescent behaviour.

"Well you're the one who left me. I had to keep myself company somehow."

"I did recommend a vibrator," he mumbles, trying to make his voice fade to a whisper but I heard exactly what he "attempted" to mutter under his breath. "Sorry, what did you say?"

"What did you hear?" My eyebrows shoot up and his rapid backfire and my throat dries up. Fuck! I hate that he's so smart and uses his knowledge to manipulate me. I really don't wanna repeat what he said. "Nothing." I simply reply.

"That's what I thought."

"Don't test my patience, Kyle."

"You don't intimidate Miss Pierce. It doesn't work vice versa baby girl."

"Oh I think I do. You just don't like admitting it," I giggle and I cock my hip out onto the sound of the kitchen counter then run my fingers along the drawers. "I miss your laugh...I miss everything about you."

"Baby, I miss you too."

"Don't give me that baby voice. I'm still mad at you!"

"Mad at me? What for?"

"For being so beautiful I can't punish you like I want to."

"You want to hurt me because I'm pretty?" I test the question on the tip of my tongue. "Exactly. Now tomorrow morning, a cab will come and pick you and Tasha up and take you to one of my Dad's hotels in Seattle," Kyle informs me, his voice professional and full of intelligence.

"Why can't I just stay here?"

"You. And Jacob. Together. In the same house. For a whole month?" Is that a rhetorical question or is he actually expecting me to answer. "There's no way in hell I'm gonna let that happen," he snarls, his voice becoming persistently clear with every syllable.

"I suppose you could be right," I murmur as I turn my head to Jacob who's leaning on the patterned wall and has his arms crossed over his elbows. His dirty blond locks flopping over his eyes and his eyes blazing with a lightening flame.

"I'm always right." Aah! Now you're just pushing it. "I'll call you tomorrow. I promise. Get to bed. Sweet dreams, princess," he huskily breathes down the phone, making my heart melt into a pure liquid of love and desire. "Good night baby," I reply before I end the call then tap the phone on the counter repeatedly. I can feel Jake's eyes all over me but I refuse to look up and greet them. Not after we were about to kiss. How could I have been so stupid!? My heart starts the pounding process and threatens to ride up my throat.

"You're probably hungry so feel free to raid the fridge," Jacob startles me. I nod my head in understanding but still keep my vision stuck on my feet and never at his intimidating glare. "Kathleen's room is the first door to the right. You can sleep in there." My lips twitch not knowing whether to thank him or just pretend to ignore him. "If you need anything I'll be in my room," he continues as I hear him shuffle off the wall and start to head up the stairs. This is my only chance.

"Jake, you won't say anything about what happened earlier will you?" I find myself cryfullypleading rather than asking. Because if Kyle was to ever find out that me and Jake were about to kiss. We're both done for. He raises his brow at me and its the first time we've had serious eye contact after our little awkward temptation moment.

He runs his tongue across his bottom lip then cocks his head to one side. "What? How you tried to kiss me?" Excuse me? "I won't breathe a word," he mutters before he turns back and continues his journey up the stairs. Did I hear correctly? Did he just frame the whole thing on me? I tried to kiss him! He came onto me! He took advantage of me because I was upset, lost in my emotions and desperate for some loving attention. I shake my head in disbelief then run my fingers through my nearly dry hair. My stomach growls in anger and preferably some food too. The fridge ushers me towards it. This is an unfair seducing technique.

I make my way to the huge silver fridge and slowly open the door. I scan my eyes up and down the levels looking for something I might enjoy. But s filled with fruits and other healthy shit. Probably Kathleen's dieting regime. I leave the fridge and look inside the high cupboards. The chocolate chip brownies immediately catch my eye and my mouth waters in guilty desire. I turn the new packet over and read the back. Hmm...'Place in microwave for 60 seconds to receive the best possible warm taste'. I take the eight brownies out the packet, place them on a plate, slide them into the microwave and set the time to 60 seconds. I watch as the plate slowly spins inside the microwave which reminds me of when my dad would warm my hot chocolate in the microwave when it got too cold. Good times.

"I hope they have ice cream," I mumble to myself as rush over to the freezer and rummage for an ice cream tub. My hand comes across the large vanilla tub which seems pretty full. I open the lid and not a single scoop mark in sight. "Why buy food you're not gonna eat," I mutter. I must look like a right nutter. Hey! That rhymed!-Wow! I'm really weird. The microwave pings, so I take out the warm brownies and place them on the counter. Reach for the ice cream scoop out a few then let them melt on top of the brownies. Heaven's calling my name right now. I sit on the sofa and quickly eat up my brownies with melted ice-cream.

* * * *

So Tasha's in Kathleen's room sleeping and Jacob is not going to leave his room. I take a quick shower then decide I want to sleep Kyle's room. I carefully open his door and walk into his dark room. I search for the light switch on the wall with my right hand then flick it up. With my shower robe still on my and a towel wrapped around my wet hair, I make my way through his room and explore my eyes all the way around. Very different to the room back at his own house. This one is superior and much bigger in size. Filled with games consoles, gadgets and a large plasma TV flat on his dark Indigo colored wall. His wardrobe is encrusted with gold details and his King size bed with red satin sheets rest far opposite the TV. There's a Mac laptop in the corner with a drum kit and an acoustic guitar next to it. Behind that is a fairly big brown worn out teddy bear holding a blue heart shaped cushion. I sway towards the bear to get a good look at what he says on the cushion It reads- 'Mommy will always love you' My lips part a little and a small breath of discomfort escapes. He must really love his mom for him to have kept the bear. But why is it hidden in the far corner?

Then something else catches my clever little eye. A huge picture frame of some sort. Its metallic and quite dazzling to the eye. But its secretly hidden behind the teddy bear so I can only see the right hand corner of the silver frame. I grab onto both sides of the frame and tug the frame upwards so I can see the picture. I hold it out in arm's length and gaze at the lightly tanned gorgeous women staring at me with her bright turquoise eyes. Her smile stretches across her face and behind her, with their arms wrapped around her neck and hands crossed over each other is teenage boy. His dark brown hair hangs low to one side over his incredibly blue eyes and he's dashing silver braces plaster over his crystal white pearls. I compare both the faces, finding the similarities and the differences. The same smile, same eyes and the same nose.

"Kyle," I softly whisper as I lightly brush my fingers over the grin of my handsome boyfriend. "Why can't you smile like this for me everyday," I breathe, scanning my eyes at his gorgeous luminous face then examining the woman next to him. This must be his mom. I flip the frame around to look for any clues that might suggest who this woman might be. I squint my eyes at the small italic print. "Tiffany Carlson and Kyle Carlson on July the seventh, 2008," I read out loud. After one more look at the portrait I slide the picture back to its rightful position and place the teddy bear exactly how it was.

I want to wear something of Kyle's. He couldn't of took all his clothes with him. Could he? Mr Vanity can just purchase a new wardrobe every day of the week. He's wardrobe is completely empty but there must be something in his three leveled drawer cabinet. I kneel on the rough floor and slowly open the last drawer-nothing. I do the same for the second drawer-still nothing. There must be something in the top one. I slide out the top and behold there are some t-shirts. I reach in and pull out a black baggy Franklin and Marshall t-shirt. I prepare to close the drawer when something further inside catches my yes. A small purple jewelery box with silver lining around the edges. I pull the drawer out further in order to grasp onto the small leather box. I know this is snooping around but I'm a very nosey person. My fingers urge me to open the lid and take a look for myself but my conscience is telling me I might not like what I see. My right hand hovers over the top and I'm more than tempted to open it now but I resist my selfish intentions and quickly push the box back into the drawer before I start doubting my own decision.

What could be inside that box. I'm more than desperate to know now. I should just probably ask him for myself when he comes back-but then he'll know I've been snooping around his stuff. Shit! Why do I get myself into these situations? First Jacob and now this! The heavy metal band start to thump drums and bass guitars in my brain from all this unnecessary hard thinking. Kyle's right, I do need to stop over thinking things. If only he was here to tell me that for himself. Aaah! Life sucks. I unwrap my shower gown, slip on my black and red patterned underwear then slide on Kyle's baggy t-shirt. It smells just like Kyle, the scents starts to mess around with my nostrils. I switch the light off then jump into his grand bed. I dance around with the silky satin sheets, sliding and shifting against my smooth bare skin then inhale the fresh fragrance that escaping his cushions. If only you could lie next to me, Kyle Carlson. And you can just hold me in your arms and kiss my hair and run your skillful fingers up and down my cheeks. My pleasurable selfish intention is that I need you...More than ever.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                             Debbie Nia Monroe xoxo

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

138K 6K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
299K 9.8K 25
They say that the heat of the barrel comes from the kinetic friction between the bullet and the inside of the bore. And if handled improperly, you ge...
640K 57.3K 35
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...