๐‹๐ˆ๐‹๐€๐‚ โ†ฑ แต— แตโฑแต—หขแต˜สธแตƒ หฃ สณแต‰แตƒแตˆ...

Od lyneysmagicwand_

(y/n), a young girl who adores lilac (the color, the flower, everything about it) gets to know takashi mitsuy... Viac

- ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—–
๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ป

๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ

4.6K 131 302
Od lyneysmagicwand_

Y/N CAME BACK HOME A BIT LATER THAN SHE SHOULD HAVE, opening the door, she noticed her mom sitting on the couch watching the TV. As soon as she saw her daughter, she turned off the TV to walk toward this one.

"Which friend's house were you over to until this long?!?"

"The one I talked to you about the other day"

"Oh. Ohhhh. Do you have a crush on him?" Mrs (l/n) teased.

"No"

"You're sure?" she asked as her daughter nods. "Mhm okay. But you'll tell me if you like someone right?"

"Maybe, maybe not"

"Come onnn"

"Nuh uh"

"Pleaseee"

"No"

"Fine I give up"

"Thanks, now I'm gonna go sleep because there's school tomorrow"

"Aren't we Friday?!?"

"No we're Tuesday"

"Oh" the mom said embarrassed. "Good night"

"Good night" (y/n) replied yawning.

TIME SKIP

While class, (y/n) noticed Takashi being more tired than she was so she got a bit worried, which caused her to not be able to concentrate in class at all. As the bell rang announcing the start of lunch break, before either her or Mitsuya could do anything, the young girl asks "Are you alright?"

The boy who got a bit confused of this sudden question nods and says "Yeah why?"

"I don't know- you seem terribly tired. Did it take you time to make your sisters sleep?"

"Oh. Not really gladly. But I just couldn't sleep all night"

"Why!?!?" the (h/c) haired asked worried.

"Uh... well- let's just say that-" he started but got cut off but Peh getting in the classroom.

"Wanna eat with me today?" he asked.

"Oh sure. Mind if (y/n) joins?" the lilac haired asked looking at the girl to see if she was aproving. She nodded, so did Peh.

They head their way to the park that the two friends ate at the yesterday as they start eating, except Mitsuya, this time, he didn't bring anything to eat.

"Here" (y/n) handed him over a lunch bag. The boy stood shocked not knowing rather take it or not as she says "I kind of expected you to not bring anything or a bit, so I decided to make you food. And you know what? I think that I'm gonna make you some every day"

Mitsuya slowly turns red as he shakes his head. "I can't accept that! It's too much and I can't even pay back. Specially that I didn't pay you back for yesterday-"

"Just by being my friend you can pay me back" (y/n) said cutting off the young boy who was too stunned to speak.

Peh says "Come on Taka-chan, take the offer"

"Don't hype her up Peh!"

"You're so boring, I'll take it if you won't"

"Hey no! She made it for me not you!" Takashi said hugging the lunch bag tightly so Peh doesn't take it. Then he realizes what he just said and turns red. "I mean- I don't want it thanks" he said handing it back to the young girl.

(y/n) sighs and says "Take it please, I'll appreciate that. Seeing you happy makes me happy and knowing you're healthy does too"

"But-" Mitsuya started but was cut off by a soft kiss placed on his cheek by (y/n).

"Now listen to me and eat that, I put a lot of effort on making this for you"

Before (y/n) could even notice, Mitsuya was red. Without complaining, the lilac haired opens the lunch box and starts eating the food the girl prapared for him. Peh who had finished eating, was too stunned to speak. He had a lot to tell Mikey about.

TIME SKIP

"And then she kissed his cheek and he finally decided to listen to her!" Peh said.

Mikey, Baji, Draken, Pah, Chifuyu and Takemichi couldn't believe their ears. They were so proud of Mitsuya. This one who got out of the bathroom, joins his friends saying "What are you telling them Peh?"

"Oh nothing, I was just talking about what happend during lunch break"

Mitsuya's eyes widened as he turned red. "The hell your problem!?!?!"

"What? You don't want me to talk about your girlfriend to anyone?"

"Was that why you were looking at her closely Mikey?" Draken asked as this one nodded.

"The second I looked at her, I knew Taka-chan had something for her"

"No I don't!" the lilac haired denied.

"Sureeeee, even if you don't, I'm sure she likes you" Mikey said.

"What do you know? It's not like you're close to her"

"No but I can tell she likes you, she did got worried just because you were absent for one day"

"You should ask her out" Draken said.

"You're not the one to talk, you still didn't ask Emma out" Takashi replied annoyed. The group of friends held their laughter as the half bald headed gave an annoyed look to the lilac haired.

"Forget it"

"That's what I thought"

TIME SKIP

"(y/n), why did you bring two lunch boxes with you?" Mrs (l/n) asked.

The young girl's eyes widened as she stood quiet. "Um- I had a feeling I'll be very hungry today so I decided to bring two lunches..."

"Why didn't you put them all in the same lunch box?"

"It wouldn't fit in!"

"You could have had put it on your satchel"

"No my paper works could wet"

"Okay stop lying to me, why did you bring two lunches?"

"Well..."

"This one was mine Mrs (l/n), I'm sorry, I shouldn't have had used the lunch box. Miss (y/n) was only trying to cover for me"

"Oh. It's alright, but you went outside?"

"Yes Miss"

"Oh well you should have had told me sooner (y/n), it's totally alright Mrs Matsuoka"

(y/n) thanked Mrs Matsuoka by nodding as this one replies with a smile. Then the (h/c) haired girl heads her way to her room and gives a sign for her maid to follow her.

"Thank you so much Mrs Matsuoka, I could never be more thankful"

"I noticed you getting up a bit earlier than usual even though you went to sleep late so I couldn't help but have your back. If you want, I can make two lunches for you"

"Mhm, I appreciate the offer, but I wanna put all my love making the food because I want my friend to be happy"

"I see" the maid answered with a nod.

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

50.1K 1.6K 33
M4F "I love the way your hair flows when the wind blows." Mitsuya's fingers ran through y/n's hair, with the hairband he had made for her between hi...
62.7K 2.4K 28
โ”Š โ ๐‹๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ . โž โ”Š โ‡ข In which mitsuya takashi met a female who just wants peace in her life. ๏ฟฝ...
15.4K 664 17
"๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™—๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค." โค…in which mitsuya takashi meets a girl outside of the convenience sto...
24.8K 1.7K 18
แฐ โŽฏ " the kingdom's rumbling is worth being with you tonight. " ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ the commoner, mitsuya takashi, finds out what makes princess y/n fire...